this is enough

100 Night Elf Hunter
Resto Shamans have everything the other healers have.. but its always better.

Wind Shear - Better than rebuke.
Spirit Link Totem - Oh my god..
Tremor Totem - Way better than fear ward and way less cooldown.
Purge - Better than Dispel Magic (14% Base mana Vs 16% base mana cost)
Cleanse Spirit - Better than all other counterparts because if resto it heals for alot. Still cost less than dispel magic.
Earthbind / Frost Shock - Snares for a healer, no other healer has one.
Hex - Target is still able to take damage, is a curse so most classes (paladins/priest) can't remove it off teammates.
Grounding Totem - No other healer has this, basically allows the shaman to get a free instant cast spell off without worrying about spell lock / counterspell.
Earth Shield and Riptide - Riptide, believe it or not, is better than resto druids hots and priests renew. Earth Shield lowers casting pushback and essentially outheals dot pressure on the target.
Stoneclaw Totem - Gives the shaman a shield that, as far as i know, cannot be dispelled and is just as good the priest shield (but unable to be put on the shamans teammates)
Ghost Wolf - Better than travel form and is a SPELL shamans can cast to receive the same thing priests must get 4 pieces of the PVP set to get for 4 seconds.
Being able to unleash weapon and drop totems while silenced/locked out.

Having higher armor than priests and druids.
Natures Swiftness - Lower cooldown than the druid counterpart.
Shamans GHW has a super low cast time and heals upwards of 80k crits in most cases.
Being able to cast while running essentially guaranteeing hex's vs a pillar humping opponent.
Water shield adding to shamans already great mana regen.

Where did you get this post?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Now now everyone, This thread was about hating my guild. I hope we can all get back to the core of this debate and rage about how overpowered blood death knights are and calling me a goon ret pally.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
This conversation should have turned into legendary RP like on the first page, but then shamans had to exist =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]