[Discontinued] Progression Thread (8/25/12)

(Locked)

85 Undead Warlock
04/16/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Missanthropy
I heard phreshy got over 2200 MMR oh wait

So who are you pushing 2200 with this season...oh wait probably noone since you have to hide your main and post on an alt.

0/10
90 Human Warlock
So many replies in this thread... and so few that are on-topic!

I must participate.
0/8 thats your heroic progression grats on that why exactly are you posting this?
90 Human Warrior
Weather they were Real ID friends with Blood Legion or not, still pretty lame Hordehound had to bench a few players to replace them with those from Blood Legion. Sorry to those from IMHO that you got your realm first kill stolen from you. Best of Luck in MoP
90 Goblin Mage
04/16/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Musicxd
Weather they were Real ID friends with Blood Legion or not, still pretty lame Hordehound had to bench a few players to replace them with those from Blood Legion. Sorry to those from IMHO that you got your realm first kill stolen from you. Best of Luck in MoP

LOL poor imho.. they've only been 5/8H for 2 months and 6/8H for 6 weeks.. we totally stole it from them.. like they didn't have time to work on it. We actually gave a damn and put the effort in. Get over it.
Edited by Boomcraggle on 4/17/2012 12:01 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Rogue
Lol, really rumors are fun!! Also who were the 2 IMHO brought in to get spine that transfer for spine and left under 24 hrs? Not to mention your other 8/8h. Think what you like best wishes in your progress.
90 Human Warrior
04/17/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Glùe
Lol, really rumors are fun!! Also who were the 2 IMHO brought in to get spine that transfer for spine and left under 24 hrs? Not to mention your other 8/8h. Think what you like best wishes in your progress.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dentarg/The+Hordehound+Gang
Zoomkins left. Oh no. why'd he leave the guild. he was only in for 3 days D:
You guys must have been mean to him.

Post WoL kills for all if you want to prove your kill. And don't say you're a progression raiding guild and you don't record your progression fights.
90 Goblin Mage
you and imho do the same.. you know that's not gonna happen. We've been more open than both of you on our raid logs actually. We'll be happy to post both our H Spine kills if imho posts their one. All 10 toons are still in our guild. AND we'll be happy to post H madness kill #2 coming up this week. I don't remember imho downing it yet.
Edited by Boomcraggle on 4/17/2012 1:24 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yawn get over your self. Stop wasting forum space with your garbage. Msg me in game if you wish to complain. QQ
90 Human Warrior
I just joined Sepsis I post all of my logs separately. Im listed as the guild 'musicXD'. Feel free to look over any of my logs. Now can I see yours? lol
Edited by Musicxd on 4/17/2012 12:33 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
04/16/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Missanthropy
0/8 thats your heroic progression grats on that why exactly are you posting this?

Alts exist. Also, casual guild that has had some attendance problems, so we have been focusing in on things other than heroic progression (like clearing out Firelands Glory and some minor work on T11 Glory). He is right to chime in, seeing as the last page have all been basically off topic.

04/17/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Boomcraggle
you and imho do the same.. you know that's not gonna happen. We've been more open than both of you on our raid logs actually. We'll be happy to post both our H Spine kills if imho posts their one. All 10 toons are still in our guild. AND we'll be happy to post H madness kill #2 coming up this week. I don't remember imho downing it yet.

Let's put this in another thread, please.

04/16/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Archerbeast
So how about them red sox. Either way, Boom does have connections to Blood Legion, they wanted to help us, so they did, we can and will Spine and Madness on weekly farm, so calm yourselves. I know late, Grats to Sepsis for Warmaster, good luck on Spine.

<3 Let's see if the Sox can do well this season. I don't like sports, but looking forward to seeing how they do this year. Another World Series, maybe? :D (Totally not a Boston girl. Nope.) That was tangental, but I'd like to echo his good wishes: "Best of luck on Spine, Sepsis!" ^^

This has become a minefield... can we just play? Please? :( <Insert "It's just a game, man."> Also, I can't believe I've been updating this thread for 7 months, now. o.o' I think we'll need a new one for Mists...
Edited by Isesé on 4/17/2012 7:37 AM PDT
90 Human Warrior
Thanks Isese :3 <3
85 Tauren Shaman
Lol.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This isn't the free cookie post...
90 Human Paladin
I'll be updating over the next few minutes... in the mean time, http://www.youtube.com/user/Wowmusicable :D WoW has some fantastic music. If you're at all a fan of orchestral music, a quiet favorite of mine, then I recommend tuning in. There are a number of playlists, based on Patch and Expansion.
90 Human Warrior
04/24/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Isesé
I'll be updating over the next few minutes... in the mean time, http://www.youtube.com/user/Wowmusicable :D WoW has some fantastic music. If you're at all a fan of orchestral music, a quiet favorite of mine, then I recommend tuning in. There are a number of playlists, based on Patch and Expansion.

Love the new MoP music <3 a lot of string instruments and humming lol
100 Night Elf Druid
heroic spine down :3
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Madness down..... see you all in MoP, good luck to all the other guilds, might be a few IMHO lurking around looking for pugs out of boredom, grab them if you need help!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]