[Discontinued] Progression Thread (8/25/12)

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Should still be up to date. Slow night for us, let's see what Monday brings. Maybe we'll see some new people arriving to the field or some more heroic progression? :D
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated. Grats to Sodality on their Heroic Shannox kill and to Swords of Neltharion for their Alysrazor kill!

Edit: Oh, and Grats to Percocet on their Shannox kill! :)
Edited by Isese on 9/12/2011 8:28 AM PDT
90 Human Warlock
So many guilds are starting to raid. That's great! Bring progression to Dentarg.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/13/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Leide
So many guilds are starting to raid. That's great! Bring progression to Dentarg.

I know, right? :) Gogo!

Grats to Percocet for their Beth'tilac kill and Grats to Swords of Neltharion for Majordomo Staghelm! To Rag! :D
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Thank you for keeping this updated and getting us in there with out someone letting you know :D
Many thanks for your grats. We are working hard on him (atm) for the next two days!!! I know we can do it. Have the best DPS on the server, and best 2 tanks too ^.^ (alli side of course)
90 Worgen Hunter
09/14/2011 08:59 PMPosted by Beäst
Many thanks for your grats. We are working hard on him (atm) for the next two days!!! I know we can do it. Have the best DPS on the server, and best 2 tanks too ^.^ (alli side of course)

Huh?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/14/2011 08:58 PMPosted by Clawandmaw
Thank you for keeping this updated and getting us in there with out someone letting you know :D

Well someone had to do it! :D Awesome progress so far; keep up the good work!
09/14/2011 08:59 PMPosted by Beäst

Super luck on Rag! o: We've been kinda sorta getting to the second transition phase in the few attempts that we've gotten, but I'm sure we can get him before that little nerf that's incoming... Hope you guys get him this week!
What sucks is that if we don't down him pre-nerf, it won't mean anything. Also, Populous has already downed him pre nerf, which would mean they'd be the ONLY ALLI that did it prenerf. Ugh. Hate Blizzard sometimes.
85 Orc Warrior
I think its just extremely bad luck.

Not really, we just all suck. gg engulfing flames.

85 Night Elf Druid
Alysrazor down tonight. Hopefully Domo down tomorrow.
85 Orc Warrior
09/17/2011 10:03 PMPosted by Berim

domo is cake if your healers coordinate cds well.

and everyone needs to do 20k+ dps if you 1 tank it.
85 Night Elf Druid
We have 3 Tranqs and an AMZ on top of healer CDs. Wacky comp for most fights, yes, but I think we'll be juuuuust fine here :-p Got him to 55% on second pull tonight.
85 Night Elf Druid
dont forget it was only the first full round if him going to Nelf form too :p
85 Troll Shaman
Great to see progression! We got Baleroc to 25%! Monday he will be down! Oh, and bump! C:
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/15/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Beäst
What sucks is that if we don't down him pre-nerf, it won't mean anything. Also, Populous has already downed him pre nerf, which would mean they'd be the ONLY ALLI that did it prenerf. Ugh. Hate Blizzard sometimes.

Ugh... I know, right? :c

09/17/2011 10:03 PMPosted by Berim

09/17/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Berim
We have 3 Tranqs and an AMZ on top of healer CDs. Wacky comp for most fights, yes, but I think we'll be juuuuust fine here :-p Got him to 55% on second pull tonight.

Yay! I remember going into that fight for the first time right after killing Ally. For us, it's really just about coordinating our cooldowns correctly. We've gotten to pushing an 8th swipe up from 6 or 7 originally. We have Tranq, Bubble, Raidwall, Aura Mastery and the warrior cd that I always forget about. I believe we do Raid Wall/Warrior on 5, Aura Mastery on 6, Bubble on 7 & 8. We save Tranq for the Seed Scorpion phase.

09/18/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Ruggle
Great to see progression! We got Baleroc to 25%! Monday he will be down! Oh, and bump! C:

:D Excellent! Good luck tomorrow!
85 Goblin Warrior
Meh, domo was easy mode :P For some reason it won't let me post on my drood... Hmmm...
85 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Ruggle

Good luck on Bale - he's definitely one of those bosses where it's hard till everything clicks, then you'll be doing it in your sleep by the next week.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lemme know how things go tonight, guys! o.o Otherwise, I need to manually crunch through guilds and/or WoWProgress/GuildOx.

And that's unpleasant to do for adding new guilds to the list. Slow to update. :P
85 Troll Shaman
Percocet has Baleroc down. Working on our Rhyolith now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]