Recruiting for 10m weekend team tanks/healers

85 Night Elf Druid
I am starting a weekend firelands 10 man raid group. Raid times are not fixed currently (once group is established we can work out best times) but will likely be:
Saturday 5:00 server-8:00 server
Sunday (as early as possible)
Current dps composition is fury warrior, feral druid, hunter(marks/survival), spriest, Lock or mage. All the dps have been at least 6/7 on current or other toons and have worked on Ragnaros if not downed him.
RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 Protection Paladin
1 Warrior or blood tank
1 resto druid
1 holy Paladin
1 resto shaman or Priest(holy/disc)
More so than the gear your wearing I am looking for an eagerness to raid, and a commitment to progression. I am a calm and patient raid lead (most of the time) who is willing to teach fights. Within the people on the team we have a knowledge base of every class/spec in the game and are willing to teach those who want to learn. I promote a professional raid environment and encourage good raid practices such as pull timers and pre-potting. These raids will be logged on www.worldoflogs.com so we can review fight data and improve our play.
Guild transfer is not an immediate issue although I would like to make this a regular team and eventually would prefer people who will make a commitment to Over Powered.
LOOT
Loot drops will be /roll but I reserve final say on gear allocation (if someone has a 378 wep and another a 359 I might give to the bigger upgrade)
Living embers will be collected by me and every 4 we /roll on who gets a crafted
Boe drops that are not usable by raid members will go to the guild vault for sale to cover the food and flasks that will be provided for the runs.

If you are interested in progressing through firelands with me please send an ingame mail to Lightheart, post on this thread or whisper me ingame.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Group is filling out nicely, mainly due to threats and bribes :)

I am now looking for a resto shaman to complete the team
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yer beard sucks bro.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Teams full and we went 5/7 on our first night. Hopes of getting domo and rag on following weeks. As an aside why does every thread get filled up with with useless posts:

09/06/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Nightlore
Yer beard sucks bro.

09/04/2011 10:20 AMPosted by Holysparkle
me

09/07/2011 04:34 AMPosted by Babasia
me

I know im opening myself to being trolled here by your entire guilds but can the forum trolls from ubiquity and entropy leave my threads alone? If it's not pertinent to the subject then resist the overpowering urge to reply. I need to wade through thousands of your replies on every Galakrond thread I don't appreciate them filling up mine.
kthnxbye

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
#1 My guild doesn't troll.

#2 Yer beard still sucks and if you can't see that then yer a total noob.

#3 if you didn't want attention from these guilds you wouldn't reply to them.

#4 Yer beard still sucks, grow some real facial hair... Please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
#1 My guild doesn't troll.

#2 Yer beard still sucks and if you can't see that then yer a total noob.

#3 if you didn't want attention from these guilds you wouldn't reply to them.

#4 Yer beard still sucks, grow some real facial hair... Please.

#1 your guild and entropy's account for about 90% of all posts and most of it is repetitive and non-constructive
#2 In fact I can't see my beard since I am a feral, thus I still have the same random features I started with
#3 I posted on my own thread in reply to nightlores completely off topic comment about my characters facial hair
#4 I didn't know you placed so much stock as to what someones toon looked like. bet your the guy that ctrl clicks a piece of gear before he equips it. Vain much?

The very fact that the same day I posted for you to please stop wasting space on my thread I recieve multiple replies when there is no real reason for you to be checking up on this, as I am sure you do not want to join my weekend team. Get a life and go do something constructive instead of posting on obscure recruit threads. To be completely honest I have nothing wrong with the players from either guild I mentioned. For the most part have had nothing but pleasant interaction, but you have to admit you overrun the forums.
Edited by Lightheart on 9/17/2011 1:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/17/2011 01:26 AMPosted by Alyi
!@#$ atleast i make a thread to call em out directly to prove the trolling

I made a legitimate thread to recruit for a firelands raid team and I get:
09/06/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Nightlore
Yer beard sucks bro.

so I respond to it and get:
09/16/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Baba
I don't think the need to pull the stick out of your !@# is too pertinent to the subject either.

I am pretty sure I asked as nice as possible to take the troll responses to other threads. I am not calling them out merely asking please refrain from bugging my posts. This isn't Galakrond trade guys lets conduct ourselves with some dignity.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

#1 your guild and entropy's account for about 90% of all posts and most of it is repetitive and non-constructive

It's true the forums lack diversity of late. What ever happened to Xista and Nobody?

Vain much?

Yes, but it's only because I'm so uncommonly good looking.

Get a life and go do something constructive instead of posting on obscure recruit threads.

God I wish I had LESS of a life. WTB a babysitter. I pay 10$/hour.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
What ever happened to Xista and Nobody?

I still lurk around. Not much else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'd like to say I planned the continuation of this for lol's, after my origonal pls !@#$ post the thread took a predictable path including a much anticipated visit from Xista (/wave hugs and kisses). But in all honesty I was just venting as I am wont to do in these forums. Truce?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Whatever happened to Xista and Nobody?

I'm Nobody, silly
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Whatever happened to Xista and Nobody?

I'm Nobody, silly

Isn't the resemblance uncanny?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
"ahmgahd guise stop being meen and bumping my post i hate it when people bump my post stop pushing my thread 2 the top plz u are beeing so meen"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]