Transmog

90 Draenei Shaman
I went for a "mistress of pain" kind of look, but all my friends say I look like catwoman :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Not amazingly original, kind of a "hey remember ZG?" set. I like troll gear and as I get more tier then I'll probably start using that instead. I'd like to find a troll themed tabard to match but until then this tabard is good enough.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm going to make my guy look like a turtle. Making the turtle scale armor and farming the tan turtle shell shield.
Edited by Manaconda on 4/18/2013 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
So I kind of lucked out with the one of the better transmog sets (which I currently use when ele) and managed to get my hands on a T2 set before transmog was even introduced. I stumbled across the set and wanted to get it just to wear around for cosmetic reasons and managed to complete it all before it became unavailable.

However, I think my favorite set was either the frost witch or worldbreaker sets from WOTLK. Still need to go back and finish up my worldbreaker set from ulduar.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Mine isn't original but I like to think I look fabulous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]