[H] Sane Asylum: For Adults with Brains

88 Tauren Druid
Hey! You with the tusks and the big ears! C'mere! Does any of the following describe you?

--Trade chat makes me crazy.
--I grow weary of racist/sexist/homophobic remarks in-game.
--I like playing WoW with people who know their class, and yet also enjoy playing with people who may know the answers to any questions I have.
--I’m smarter than a fifth grader.
--I enjoy one or more of the following: Aaron Sorkin, Broadway, blogging about WoW, politics, snarky jokes, Monty Python, Kevin Smith and/or Christopher Guest movies, playing WoW with adults who speak in complete sentences.
--I’m looking for a guild home where I’m noticed, appreciated, treated equally, and where I spend just as much time laughing at /guild as I do playing the game.

If so, you're hereby invited to check out <Sane Asylum> of Garrosh, a refuge away from the hustle and bustle, the less-than-desirable element that lurks in trade chat and in the passages of Orgrimmar.

Everyone is welcome. Raiders, casuals, altoholics, PvPers, crafters, auction house junkies…come one, come all. While you’re in the Asylum, you will be treated with respect. Behind every WoW character there’s a real human being, and we will ensure that you’re treated with respect at all times. We don’t tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. Sane Asylum is a safe haven, and is LGBT friendly. We believe in the principle: from each according to his ability, to each according to his need. We love people who are willing to use their various professions and their vast knowledge of WoW to contribute to the success of the guild.

The particulars:

* Sane Asylum is currently Guild Level 21.
* Horde side, Garrosh-US.
* All classes and all levels welcome.
* I can’t promise any raids right now. We’re working on it.
* Sign up for a GuildLaunch account if you don’t have one already, then head to http://www.saneasylum-garrosh.com.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/12/2011 01:30 PMPosted by Danrather
you advertise that your players know how to play their class yet youre in a balance spec using a spirit trinket...

It's called a leveling/questing offspec. Don't be a %!%*.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good luck...sounds like a guild I'd totaly join if I wasn't in one with my RL friends
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Druid
Why all the nit-picking. Just let him play the game the way he wants. And frankly, this guild is exactly what I'm looking for.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
o.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]