Second to last.

38 Worgen Druid
That is what you are in terms of population. You only beat Anetheron by fourteen people if the data is correct, how does this affect play? Do you sit alone /flirt'ing the target dummies in your capital city? Do you put epic quality weapons and gear into the auction house only for them to return forty-eight hours later in the mail? How do you continue on in this despair and isolation?

The sad truth: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php?sort=Total
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
EVO
After having an alt on the alliance side i can say, that side is pretty dead from what i've seen. They do have some surprising progression however regardless of thier sample size. Trying to buy anything on the auction house is a losing battle....

Strange thing about this server, is that the people here don't seem to price gouge, as MUCH larger servers i'm also on have MUCH higher prices on rare items via AH.

Personally I prefer this server to the more populated servers due to the lower number of troll/kiddies who frequent the orgrimmar trade chat....

With that being said....keep your less-than-witty, wall-of-text, orgrimmar rage chat to yourself. All-the-while, we'll be sitting here in our"despair and isolation" not so eagerly awaiting your arrival.

+1.5 cool points for you sir.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
EVO
Funny, i decided to troll over to the OP's server forums and saw one large post of them complaining about being a low pop server....

"Kettle?....Yes Pot?....You're black!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]