A Youtube video by Pinny?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I decided that I am willing to make a video explaining or summarizing my existence as Pinny from Eitrigg.
Yet I have no worthy ideas what to even say or do, and I won't deny that.

So, should any of you be interested, go ahead and tell me what you would like me to do OR, if you want me to actually cooperate, give me questions to answer.
Most questions will probably be answered by a long sigh, but go ahead.
Reply Quote
How long have you played WoW?
How long have you played on Eitrigg?
What is your favorite hobby outside of WoW?
If you had a chance to be in a top 100 world guild or your current guild which would you choose?
If everyone you played with left Eitrigg would you leave yourself?
Do you prefer 10 or 25 raiding environments?
Is Pinny a character you put on when you click the avatar or is it how you always act outside the virtual world?

This should be a good start.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Alright I will answer your questions soon.
But Cylise, I have no idea how to answer yours; go back to the Alliance, scum! (just kidding... maybe)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I hope no one feels sorry for me, haha. And the video is pretty boring, luckily my cats made it more interesting.

http://youtu.be/3NObFP4D1Nw
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Best part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NObFP4D1Nw&feature=player_detailpage#t=146s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Haha I actually have a pretty funny series of pictures of the greyish cat. Her warding off my sister's dog... she's like guardian of this room or something, she will NOT let that dog enter.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Thankyou for sharing :)

It sure is tough to put your face out there and say "hai internets, heres meh face" so +1 from me.

/pat

Also, i found it really interesting hearing about your story and how and why you do what you do, must be the marketer in me. I do love hearing peoples storys, if you ever write a book, send it over.

Also also, in the least creepy way possible, american chicks have awesome accents.
Edited by Vrashnar on 9/9/2011 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Really? I just think our accents are so bland...

Haha, a book.. maybe someday. xD
By nature I am blindly confident, but for some reason I still felt shy and embarassed making this video. xD
Thanks, Vrash.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Alright I will answer your questions soon.
But Cylise, I have no idea how to answer yours; go back to the Alliance, scum! (just kidding... maybe)

lol they would chuck wood in spirit...
Also enjoyed the video, your black and white cat looks almost the exact same as mine xD.
Edited by Cylise on 9/9/2011 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I love how your cat's are wandering around lol. looks like my baby grizzle ( my cat )
I think its really great that you made this video, getting a back story on a player makes me realize more so now, that when I log on and see a bunch on blue names above avatars that they are real ppl and we all have our unique story lines, as out characters do.
Kudos for the video! great job XD

and also in the least creepy way possible, can out cats have a kitty date? ;)

Thanks... oh your cat wouldn't want to meet Iaria though lol. As you can see she is kind of mean to Sassy :( (Iaria = grey cat, Sassy = black and white cat... and that's how my cats became famous). I trained Iaria to walk on a leesh once so maybe someday if we happen to live nearby you will see us. :o

lol they would chuck wood in spirit...
Also enjoyed the video, your black and white cat looks almost the exact same as mine xD

Ooh, yet another kitty clone... I met someone else who used to have a cat that looked like that too, and at first when I saw it I was like "who posted a picture of my cat on Facebook?" then I noticed they looked ever so slightly different. Our cats are pretty ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/09/2011 01:09 PMPosted by Restus
yay for cat lovers!! I think more people should do this, really I’m thinking about doing one myself. it would be awesome for people on our server that read the forum to actually put a face to the name or avatar you see online.

That would be awesome! You should do it.
Pretty sure people in New York thought I was a crazy cat lady because I mentioned to a neighbor that I had catS (plural... which they thought was weird) and whenever I left my apartment I'd be seen petting and feeding stray cats by trash cans. O.o It's so sad how many cats get the death needle in NYC though...
Edited by Pinny on 9/9/2011 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Pinny, I liked your video. It was real and obviously took courage. Plus, come on... THE CATS... AWESOME!

Great job putting yourself out there. Excellent.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Also you stated your existence on wow is coming to a end? that mean your going to leave us here on eitrigg!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Pinny, I liked your video. It was real and obviously took courage. Plus, come on... THE CATS... AWESOME!

Great job putting yourself out there. Excellent.

Thankyou, that was sweet. :3

that is so funny made me rofl for sure. i have 4 cats, bowzer, yoshi, kuppa, and grizzle (zelda)
it sounds like alot but we have a big house and the have alot of room to wonder around.
and cats are independent, so social life is alot easier. people with dogs on the other hand are tied down alot more.

Oh it doesn't seem like a lot to me. Growing up my family always had between 14-17 pets... to the point where I am now addicted to pets and although I know I have to move a lot I still always want more. I have my two cats, ferret, and scorpion who actually gave birth recently so for a while I had 19 scorpions which I had to feed a lot. I moved back in with my parents to get out of New York (I hated it there). I've been walking the two dogs every day too now; I missed having dogs.. I really love all animals. Flies piss me off though I will punch a wall to try and kill one.
Edited by Pinny on 9/11/2011 4:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/10/2011 02:15 PMPosted by Cylise
Also you stated your existence on wow is coming to a end? that mean your going to leave us here on eitrigg!

Yes definitely. I quit playing for a good while. I tried coming back a few times but I really can't stand WoW anymore. Now I'm just kind of accepting that I'm done with this game although I get nostalgic sometimes.
Edited by Pinny on 9/11/2011 4:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]