<Graphic Content> Open recruiting for MoP!

90 Worgen Hunter
Updated for Mists of Pandaria!

In preparation for the upcoming expansion we have decided to open recruiting to all classes and specs. We have also decided to reset our guild ranking system for MoP to help encourage new people to join. If you are a serious player who is looking for multiple realm firsts for the upcoming expansion, this is the place for you!

<Graphic Content> of Madoran is looking for exceptional players to help fill out our core 25 man raid team. We are a very small, very close group of friends who enjoy raiding with each other and having fun. As you may have gathered from our name, we are an adult guild that sometimes has the tendency to get dirty. Never racist or sexist but rather crude sometimes, all in good fun of course...lol. We are dedicated to raiding and clearing heroic content but we also understand that this is, after all, just a video game meant as a source of fun, not drama and stress.

Our normal raid schedule for MoP:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 8:00 - 11:30pm EST.

**Players with offsets are highly valuable.

What you can expect from us:

* Dependable guild that has been around for over 4 years under the lead of the same GM.

* Food and Flasks provided for guild raids.

* Social guild that always has people on mumble and in game before and after raids every day.

* Leadership dedicated to pushing the guild forward whether it be through hard mode content or achievements.

What we ask from you:

* Punctual, skilled, reliable, dedicated and most importantly, a team player.

* Geared enough to compete at a high level; achievements and experience of hard mode encounters in current (and older, where applicable) content.

* Know your class inside and out. This means the ability to play your class to the fullest.

* Attend all raid nights on a regular basis, with no major recurring conflicts. Members are expected to bring their "A game" to raids every night, not take excessive AFKs, follow instructions, and so on. We do understand that real life does happen and take that into consideration.

* High situational awareness is essential; fight mechanics change and progression is entirely dependent on how quickly raiders learn to deal with the new challenges.

* A focus on progression. As a guild, we are always looking forward to where we're going next, not where we've been. If your goal is to farm old instances or "easy mode" bosses, this is not the guild for you.

* A sense of humor. We're largely uncensored or if you are offended from crude dialog, you will not feel comfortable here. No one under 16 is permitted. (that is even young, prefer 18 or older.

*We expect raiders to take responsibility for themselves in raids. This means doing research on all encounters, being prepared, and owning up to your mistakes.

If interested please apply at : http://www.graphiccontent.enjin.com/home

Or get in touch with Sublimê, Pakserian, Arthaschild, Darkesniff....you get the picture 8)
Edited by Sublimê on 8/14/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
WHERE IS MY BUBBLZ!

I offer cookies and moonjuice....is good jah?

OH and a special at Angry's Goat Farm.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
we need fresh meat
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
yes I have goat... I will trade for your wow gold

NO GYPSIES
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
O_O
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So far this week,

5/7 being usually 4 short..... Sooooooooooooooo STILL LOOKING FOR PEEPS!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
21 manning baelroc.. yummy
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
HI
Im just a meat shield.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
GOGOGOGGO HEROICS next week 8)

NOMNOMNOMNOM

I eat spiderlings for lunch.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
WHERE OH WHERE are my bubblez!!!

QQ

Looking for disc priest........................do you have what it takes? Bubbles big enough to fit a boomkin's big booty??? HUHHUH..

oh i have cake.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ok, cookies?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
can i join... i give good handys
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Welcome to the server. I'll be the guy tea-bagging your corpse in TB.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
AWWWWW in not sure i want donkey balls on my face..................i guess i better just kill you then and taco print yours!

smooochies!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
you won't kill him paks, he's a fire mage so you would probably back pedaling in his fire lol
Edited by Pâtéchinette on 9/11/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I'm terrible plz carry me

that is all
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
>--/o
..\o/
...|
. / \
You've just been carried!
Edited by Peachy on 9/11/2011 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
AWWWWW in not sure i want donkey balls on my face..................i guess i better just kill you then and taco print yours!

smooochies!

his balls aren't very big, don't worry about it. he just says that to intimidate
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
>--/o
..\o/
...|
. / \
You've just been carried!

..implies something was killed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]