Ahman - Fortis
Cloveresque - Hell
Fayra - Reagan Smash
Glow - Fortis
Piamei - Severed
Squirtlê - Freaky Fast Freaky Good

Stage 3 (complete)

Shisai - Fortis (9/8/11)

I know while I was making mine I was curious where everyone else was at. For those curious or wanting to ask any questions now you know who to ask. Feel free to post I will add to the list as I see them. If you want to add # of cinders/essences I will try to add those. Just adding those with at least the base staff, though I know I am missing a few on the list.
Edited by Shisai on 9/28/2011 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'll be on stage 2 this coming week, as will a few others I imagine.
Reply Quote
you were the only 25 man guild on this server after equitas stopped doing 25s i'm not sure what there was to be curious about. of course you guys are gonna complete 2 before anyone else does. thats how they designed the loot drops.
Reply Quote
Minalissa - Freaky Fast Freaky Good (2/25 Eternal Embers)
Reply Quote
I'm still on Eternal Ember collection as well.

F***ing raid leader won't let me loot any.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/11/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Squirtlê
you were the only 25 man guild on this server after equitas stopped doing 25s i'm not sure what there was to be curious about. of course you guys are gonna complete 2 before anyone else does. thats how they designed the loot drops.

Point; clearly missing it. This is not a bragging thread, though I suppose you are viewing it as such, but rather for others to see who else is on the same stage of it. I guess next time we'll just have someone else make it instead of Shisai.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
09/11/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Squirtlê

I do realize this squirtle. In fact I wouldn't be super surprised if we are close to a 3rd by the time 10 man groups are finishing their first. My point was is its interesting to see how far along people are in the quest. Even having finished mine I am curious how everyone is progressing. You can ask those in fortis I ask atleast once a week "how many cinders/embers are you at now"..

Its an incredibly fun and epic quest/experience. I like talking with people to share that. I apologize if it came out as gloating.
Reply Quote
It wouldn't have come out as gloating had you made this 3 months ago as you said you were wondering all along. But instead it seems like a look how good I am I'm the first.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I have 1 Eternal Ember, I am the best.
Reply Quote
I'm on Stage 1 (joy)

10 man woohoo
Edited by Gobs on 9/13/2011 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Glow
Point; clearly missing it. This is not a bragging thread, though I suppose you are viewing it as such, but rather for others to see who else is on the same stage of it. I guess next time we'll just have someone else make it instead of Shisai.

Next time - don't bother with the thread at all if drop rates are higher in 25 man then they are in 10 man (which should always be the case).

Everyone else on this server is on pretty much the same phase, because everyone else is in a 10 man guild.

Thread served no purpose AT ALL.

Grats on the legendary - yippie and all that jazz. It'll still be a while before the 10 man guilds get theirs. That's common knowledge - no need for ANYONE to create a thread to track how far behind everyone in 10 man guilds are to the only 25 man guild progression.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/13/2011 08:44 AMPosted by Khurgen

Next time - don't bother with the thread at all if drop rates are higher in 25 man then they are in 10 man (which should always be the case).

Everyone else on this server is on pretty much the same phase, because everyone else is in a 10 man guild.

Thread served no purpose AT ALL.

Grats on the legendary - yippie and all that jazz. It'll still be a while before the 10 man guilds get theirs. That's common knowledge - no need for ANYONE to create a thread to track how far behind everyone in 10 man guilds are to the only 25 man guild progression.

There's a lot of pint up anger oozing from you post.

The thread does serve a purpose, it lets people like me know where everyone else is because I'm curious; I'm sorry you feel it's just a way to flex e-peen because we think we're somehow better than everyone else on the server, but that's not the case. For example, I'm the third staff holder in Fortis, I'll be starting the final phase in a month's time once Ahman finishes his, I'm sure by then 10 mans will already be working on that stage (since I have to wait) or nearing it soon, so for me I would like to be able to keep tabs of who is where on the quest line.
Reply Quote

There's a lot of pint up anger oozing from you post.

The thread does serve a purpose, it lets people like me know where everyone else is because I'm curious; I'm sorry you feel it's just a way to flex e-peen because we think we're somehow better than everyone else on the server, but that's not the case. For example, I'm the third staff holder in Fortis, I'll be starting the final phase in a month's time once Ahman finishes his, I'm sure by then 10 mans will already be working on that stage (since I have to wait) or nearing it soon, so for me I would like to be able to keep tabs of who is where on the quest line.

Yes, I'm angry. Seething rage actually. While typing my response, I was screaming at my monitor and foaming at the mouth. Get ready for more anger oozing.

Whoopity-!@#$ing-doo, you'll be on your final phase of the third staff in your guild around the time everyone else is on their final phase for their guild's first staff. That's awesome. We're all proud of you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Stage one completed, secret boss level defeated!
Jakzz- Freaky Fast Freaky Good, Sept. 14th, 2011
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Much to what Im sure is the great relief of my guildmates, they no longer have to put up with me going "oops, messed up, gotta wipe" for a while.
:D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
I am sorry Khurgen/Squirtle that you feel that way. This thread isn't done with intent to gloat. The thread wasn't created to illustrate a race, because as you said there just isn't one. Am I happy i have my legendary, yes. Did we get it faster than anyone else because we did 25man, yes. None of that is news and no one is trying to claim we are better for having done so.

This legendary is one of the coolest things I have ever done. Those with stage 1 can attest to that just from the coldara quests. I really thoroughly hope you enjoy your quest as much as I did and I enjoy talking about the events within with all of you. I like seeing where everyone is at and talking with them about how they liked/disliked & got through different parts of the quest. I think i have talked to most the people on this list about how they liked the coldara quests, I can't wait to hear about your trials with Rag and the "rage of ragnaros" debuff.

Specifically in response to squirtle, the idea to create this thread was done while talking with people shortly after completing the legendary Thurs night. I had been curious while making the staff where everyone was but b/c we did 25mans I knew it would be awhile till stage 1 staves started showing. When they did I thought it would just be among the few hard mode guilds I know of. I didn't really think to make one then because of that.

After talking with several people last thurs, I was surprised how many were on the first stage that I didn't know about. I started making a list of links to Armory pages to see how everyone was doing on the collection rate. While making it i figured it would be easier and more accurate to make a public thread so that the names and guilds I frankly don't know about can be known to be part of it.

The best analogy I have is, I feel like a read a really good book and I am waiting for others to finish to see how awesome/terrible they thought each chapter (especially that one part!) really was.
Edited by Shisai on 9/15/2011 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
btw updated to include new stage 1 staves and gratz to those who are up to stage 2!

the only guild I know should have one but i havent seen it yet is nerfed. Anyone have a clue who has it?
Edited by Shisai on 9/15/2011 1:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
orthrus was getting it for nerfed then he faction changed to reagan smash. i thought ignorance was next but i guess not
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Reagan Smash has 2 people on stage 1 and 1 person on stage 2;

Stage 1:

Xbones
Orthrus

Stage 2:

Fayra
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Nayla from Dev Null received the stage 1 staff last night [Grats Nayla!!], Nefarious is next in line for it with at least 15 embers, not sure if he got some last night or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]