Transmogrification must haves?

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I was planning to search for gear on my DK for the sole purpose of transmog in 4.3 and I was curious and half-expecting a thread like this already but didn't find it. What pieces of gear are "must-haves" for DKs? In your opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Sulfuron Hammer if you use a 2 hand weapon since it's epic and can be transmogrified.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Completely depends on what you like. There are literally millions of combinations.

Some popular choices include:
1. DK starting gear, either green or blue quality.
2. Spoof pally T2 from BC heroics
3. Any plate items you want. YOU ARE LITERALLY FREE AS A GUDDAM BIRD.
Reply Quote
96 Human Death Knight
I've been collecting the warrior Wrath set during my MC clears. I figure I'll either use that set or my T10 I have sitting in my bank. Nothing else really catches my eye for armor.

For weapons it really depends on if/when they remove the idiotic restriction on weapon types.
So, once they let me turn my 1H axes into 1h swords I'll pick up a Gleaming Quel'Serrar or better yet just use my Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker but I'm even less hopeful about that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Netherbane
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
I've been collecting the warrior Wrath set during my MC clears. I figure I'll either use that set or my T10 I have sitting in my bank. Nothing else really catches my eye for armor.

For weapons it really depends on if/when they remove the idiotic restriction on weapon types.
So, once they let me turn my 1H axes into 1h swords I'll pick up a Gleaming Quel'Serrar or better yet just use my Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker but I'm even less hopeful about that.

Can't transmog other classes tier sets (though offset items with the same skin are free game), can't transmog legendaries. Of course this could still change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
good news the quel'serrar allows dk so gg

but i have some 2h swords ready to go including obsidian edged blade, kalimdor's revenge and runeblade of baron rivendare (i know it looks like the starter dk one but its still nice)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Hailstorm

Unless Blizzard decides we don't get str swords next tier of raiding either.

If you DW PvP then go for it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/10/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Kinx

Could you please put together a list of the "spoof" t2 pally gear from BC heroics Kinx?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2011 07:15 PMPosted by Jordansmight

Could you please put together a list of the "spoof" t2 pally gear from BC heroics Kinx?

Mask of Penance Head

Justice Bearer's Pauldrons Shoulder

Breastplate of Many Graces Chest

Girdle of Many Blessings Waist

Cassock of the Loyal Legs

Boots of the Watchful Heart Feet

Virtue Bearer's Vambraces Wrists

Life Bearer's Gauntlets Hands
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
i have the full set equipped sans the wrists and boots.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
On my DK i want to go for the fake paladin set from SSC. I'm kinda going for a "redeemed DK that used to be a paladin" theme.

Hailstorm is AMAZING for frost DKs! (if you can get the thing to drop!)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I want a blue skinned Mask of Penance to go with the other gear I am wearing right now. I have the purple on, but the color just doesn't fit the rest of the DK gear. We NEED the glowy eyes!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
mask looks fine imo.

also fyi dk's Sul'thraze looks awesome with this set and is fairly easy to get.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Overlord Set.

Because looking like a StormTrooper is priceless ;D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Drake Talon Cleaver
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Slayer of the Lifeless
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]