WTS Valor Point bracers of your choice!

85 Troll Mage
Hi,

Just as the subject says, I am turning my Valor points into gold because I don't raid or arena in any serious fashion whatsoever. As I accumulate points on each of my 85's, I'll sell the iLvl 378 bracers to anyone who wishes to buy them for a fair price. If you're interested, I have enough points to sell just one at the moment; you can leave me a message on this thread, mail me (I will CoD if necessary) or contact me in game by /who Cupcake Vendor and messaging anyone online. It's just me in the guild.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still trying to sell some bracers!
Reply Quote
Go advertise in trade for 6-8k for about two hours and you'll eventually get someone.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I've been advertising in trade, too. Figured I would just make a thread because I'm gonna be selling more in the future. I won't be bumping this thread constantly (obviously lol) buuuuuut I just wanted to get the word out, I guess.

Thanks though :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd be happy to buy the non-spirit cloth bracers for my mage. Honestly though, I don't intend to pay more than 3k. If anyone finds this acceptable feel free to message me or Wysty in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]