"New" Guild: Adventurers Anonymous recruiting

"The first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step...embrace it!"

I started this guild primarily to use as a bank and to eventually expand into a small, close-knit group of WoW addicts. However, I never got around to it. Until now!

So, I'm looking for players of all levels and all stages of addiction. My goals for the guild:
- relatively small, friendly and casual
- regular guild dungeon runs
- occasional guild PvP
- eventual occasional 10-man raids
- and, above all else, fun!

What we have to offer (so far):
- Currently level 2 (5% bonus exp.)
- Two guild bank tabs for guild use (2 more are still for personal use, though that may change as the guild grows)
- Guild bank-funded repairs for all members
- (Very) basic guild website: adventurersanonymous.guildlaunch.com
- Friendly and helpful GM (myself) with several high-level characters as well as lower-level characters (for level-appropriate group activities)

If you're interested in joining, contact me (or any other guild member - most of them are my characters) in-game or visit the website (http://adventurersanonymous.guildlaunch.com) and click the "Apply to guild" link on the left.

About the GM: I am 30 years old and have been playing WoW off and on since "vanilla." I started with a great guild filled with awesome folks, which gradually became a wannabe raiding guild, and I left due to feeling pressured to raid. I have since been guild-less, until I started this one when Cataclysm was released. Now, I'm tired of being a loner and looking for some friends to share my game time with!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]