Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
"The first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step...embrace it!"
I started this guild primarily to use as a bank and to eventually expand into a small, close-knit group of WoW addicts. However, I never got around to it. Until now!
So, I'm looking for players of all levels and all stages of addiction. My goals for the guild:
- relatively small, friendly and casual
- regular guild dungeon runs
- occasional guild PvP
- eventual occasional 10-man raids
- and, above all else, fun!
What we have to offer (so far):
- Currently level 2 (5% bonus exp.)
- Two guild bank tabs for guild use (2 more are still for personal use, though that may change as the guild grows)
- Guild bank-funded repairs for all members
- (Very) basic guild website: adventurersanonymous.guildlaunch.com
- Friendly and helpful GM (myself) with several high-level characters as well as lower-level characters (for level-appropriate group activities)
If you're interested in joining, contact me (or any other guild member - most of them are my characters) in-game or visit the website (http://adventurersanonymous.guildlaunch.com) and click the "Apply to guild" link on the left.
About the GM: I am 30 years old and have been playing WoW off and on since "vanilla." I started with a great guild filled with awesome folks, which gradually became a wannabe raiding guild, and I left due to feeling pressured to raid. I have since been guild-less, until I started this one when Cataclysm was released. Now, I'm tired of being a loner and looking for some friends to share my game time with!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.