Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

Community Manager
We’re looking for feedback on your class as we work on changes and adjustments for a future game update. While we may be making some specific class changes in 4.3, what we’re looking for in this thread is overall feeling on the class as a whole for more long term changes in the future.

Here is the kind of feedback that is NOT helpful in this particular thread:

• Concerns that your current damage, healing or tanking is not competitive. While this kind of feedback is often useful, it also is the kind of thing that can change from patch to patch, and so it isn’t as useful for long term vision changes.

• Concerns that your feedback is being ignored or that we don’t take these kind of posts seriously, or otherwise posting anything that is off-topic or not in the spirit of this thread’s intent.

• Requests for responses to your suggestions or feedback. The purpose of this thread is to get information to us, not the reverse.

We hope you take these threads seriously, as we’re going to be reading them very carefully. We ask that you take time to think and formulate a useful and objective reply, as this feedback could be used to alter your class in substantial ways.

We won’t be replying here addressing your concerns. This is purely for us to read your answers to the below questions.

Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• What spells do you use the least?
85 Troll Druid
Restoration druid, Blood Legion - Illidan

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroic content

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I would LOVE to have the option for a cosmetic perma tree of life, even if it's only a visual on the user's end rather than impacting gameplay (Obviously if it was a server side change it would require a visual indication for PVP purposes for the cooldown portion, which I am not against either). Having a permanent Tree form again would be fantastic!

Druids are SUPPOSED to be in forms. Cat form for feral dps, bear form for tank, moonkin form for ranged dps. Caster form for tree? Doesn't quite fit if you ask me!

Either a cosmetic solution that can be toggled on or off via a game menu or haircut style selection would be amazing, or even something more serverside (whatever is deemed worthwhile). Heck a glyph would work too. Druid forms to me lost their flash when I lost my perma tree of life, and I want it back to some degree :(

What makes playing your class more fun?

What makes playing your class less fun? We have a severe lack of utility in most situations. In the current form we make up for it in our pure throughput, but in some situations that just isn't enough. If the direction with druids is for us to constantly be putting up larger numbers overall than other healers then it works well, but I fear we would be going for a model of we do SLIGHTLY more healing, and in high end progression raiding doing slightly more isn't enough to outweigh raid utility, cooldowns, and the likes. Are the developers happy with our healing throughput? If not, in the event that you would nerf us would you provide us with more utility to compensate? I am personally fine with where druids are now, and feel they excel in the role they fill.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Fine with it mostly. Fights like Baleroc where single target HPS is a necessity I feel we lack in a decent bit, however in the grand scheme of things I feel we are fine enough.

One thing to consider is having a method in which to change my lifebloom applications easier. Fights such as Baleroc 10 Heroic and other fights on 10 and 25 (I have 2 druids that I do heroic content on both 10 and 25) where tank swaps occur frequently we fall behind in tank healing due to the 3 globals to get lifebloom up on them.

What’s on your wish list for your class? See above about Tree of Life

What spells do you use the least? Teleport: Moonglade
Edited by Affinity on 9/13/2011 9:40 AM PDT
7 Tauren Shaman
armored bear/cat forms, option to hide moonkin form

it'd be nice if I could cut gems and other simple things without shifting out of a form

and I feel that the kitty rotation is a little short on energy to keep up with it fully. I notice this a lot doing occuthar, when i have to mix in a couple swipes every minute
90 Tauren Druid
i play PvE, casually(i raid 1 night a week for about 3 hours) and i am strictly resto. i would really like to see resto get some sort of DR cooldown. also i believe ToL should be off the GCD as the situations where it is really needed are the ones where you dont have a GCD to spare. other than that we're in a pretty good place right now from my point of view(casual normal mode raiding). also we need a perma-treeform glyph. losing tree /dance made me sad

edit: regrowth could still really use a small buff. either buff the original heal so it is worth casting for more than just OoC procs or extend the HoT portion so its actually seems like a real hot

edit 2: firehawk flight form. please god make it so!
Edited by Muddles on 9/12/2011 10:21 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arena and BG

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? I dislike the current cat model between male and female being the same, I feel as a night elf male that my cat form looks rather, feminine. That is my biggest dislike, next would be I prefer the title "Elder" and with that I enjoy white hair, yet I do not enjoy my cat form being white, I would be interested in a separate customization for forms and character.

What makes playing your class more fun? I love the versatility of my class, I can do anything while others are limited, I also like the movement of my class, I.e. sprint and stampeding roar.

What makes playing your class less fun? Shred, While I love the damage of shred it is not always possible to stay right on the targets back, denting my competitiveness.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Frustrating at times however I do not wish for it to change.

What’s on your wish list for your class: Higher Customization

What spells do you use the least? Teleport: Moonglade.
85 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvP (Feral PvP particularly)

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] N/A. I pve occasionally but spend most of my game time pvping.
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Mostly world pvp such as the battles that take place in the Tol Barad daily area, the Gurubashi arena, and the Molten Front daily area. I also enjoy 2v2 double dps arena, as well as dueling and raiding small towns to stir up some trouble and stuff like that. I enjoy playing rated battlegrounds and up for random bgs as well. I really like world pvp, and pvp where a healer is not present on my side particularly, because I like playing the hybrid role and needing to use my healing abilities.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
The things that do come to mind is not being able to keep certain costumes on when we shapeshift. It is not that big of a deal to me, but it would be kind of nice if the skeleton noggenfogger buff would still show when we are out of form after we shapeshift. I don’t expect blizzard to go and make skeleton cat and bear models, although that would be absolutely amazing.
I love playing feral because I am extremely fast, hard to catch, and versatile. I also love the way the Night Elf cat form looks, and enjoy playing as a kitty instead of a humanoid. Having the ability to go into bear form when the situation calls for it makes the spec a lot more fun to play as well.
I really enjoy the ability to actively heal myself and other players, especially because I often am found pvping without a healer by my side. I self heal extremely often, making a deliberate effort to try and keep a 3 stack of lifeblooms rolling on myself at all times. I also feel like the feral mana pool is about perfect atm.

What makes playing your class less fun?
How easy we are controlled, particularly by frost mages, compared to past seasons where we were more free. I do not like relying on dispels from a healer. I scarcely do arena, and in every form of PvP except arena dispels are very hard to come by. In my experience in rated bgs, typically around the 18-1900'ish mmr area, the presence of enemy frost mages can make my experience absolutely miserable. No one really dispels in most levels of pvp other than upper end arena, and being controlled so hard can definitely spoil my experience.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I enjoy the way feral druids put out damage in PvP atm. I like the hard hitting bleed playstyle. I do miss needing to keep up savage roar in PvP though, as I liked needing to make the decision when to apply it and when to just go for other finishers. I enjoy the challenge of going for shred over mangle in pvp because it adds extra complexity and skill to the spec.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
I really miss being able to shift out of roots (and berserk fear immunity to a lesser extent). It dramatically watered down my feral druid, but I still enjoy playing on my druid moreso than other classes. I would trade all the extra damage we do compared to previously in a heartbeat to get it back. I do not like how we are being sort of turned into just another hard hitting, controllable melee. I'd rather be a softer hitter but harder to control. I did not create my feral druid to cleave down hard with a healer at my back like warriors do. I like being independent and free.
I also wish that it wasn’t so gcd costly to access our non feral abilities. To throw out an instant cyclone costs 3 seconds worth of gcds, and to come out for a few heals also requires quite a lot of gcds. Seeing shapeshifts put on their own separate gcd would be amazing.
Feral heals, though I love them, feel a tad weak at the moment especially compared to other classes such as ret’s wogs (my ret pally buddy got an 82k wog crit on me in a 2s match) and rogues recup.
Maybe there could be a deep feral 5 point talent that gives us the ability to shift out of roots back, making us sacrifice substantially to gain it and thus denting our pvp pressure if we so choose. Our choices for talents already feel pretty linear anyways.

What spells do you use the least?
I NEVER use regrowth or nourish as feral, and unbound them. I also do not ever use cower. It may be fodder for another defensive ability down the line. Soothe isn’t all that well used either.
Edited by Predatoria on 9/12/2011 2:50 PM PDT
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids (10m, normal some heroic)

As a boomkin, I would like to have some visual customization options other than weapons

Being able to swap specs into Resto and being nearly as good healing in DPS gear

AoE Damage is heavily tied to Eclipse states, so 'gaming' Eclipse is the only way to stay competitive. This makes it harder for me to keep track of other things that are going on (fire on ground stuff)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
The boomkin rotation feels very good for me

A 2min CD that gives pushes us 100 energy towards the next eclipse. This would not only help with combat deaths, since it would proc euphoria and the mana gain, but also be a DPS increase.

Hurricane, hands down

EDIT: Formating
Edited by Irvqwa on 9/12/2011 9:28 AM PDT
85 Troll Druid
Strictly talking Moonkin PvE. Only spec I have interest/experience in.

09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera

PvE

Heroic 25 man raiding.

Travel times and their interaction with eclipse. Not sure if it's 100% QoL, but having to cast 3-4 extra uneclipsed wraths after I've already casted the one that will take me in to lunar, before I can cast one eclipsed starfire is quite annoying. Not sure how you could change it, but worth mentioning.

The moonkin model. So cute! So cuddly! Yeah it gets old after a while. 1 simple re-skin or option to change the look would be amazing, especially with the new transmog thing coming out (Note: I don't want the form gone, just an update).

The interactive rotation, unique eclipse system and the amount of utility we bring. Working on Heroic 25 rag, blowing up adds > dance engulfing > tranq after a trap > Cat form roar is pretty engaging and effective when put in the right hands.

Hardly any on the move damage after the lunar shower nerf. Some nerf was needed, but completely gutting out on the move DPS and limiting it to "Plant mushrooms so you can detonate them in 2 minutes" or "Spam a 5k sunfire and go oom" is fairly depressing. Having some type of ability or cool down to either let us cast on the move for 4-6 seconds, or a cooldown to put us in to the next eclipse would help this. They could be on a huge cooldown (lets say, 4-5 minutes? Maybe glyphed to 3), but something to give us something to do on the move that is fun. I used to love running around like a spastic spamming sunfire during movement.

As stated, I find the rotation very engaging and to a degree complicated (in a very good way). Having to time eclipse for specific AoE or multi dot phases in a fight separates the ok moonkin from the great one. It's also cool to have so many spells affected by eclipse, and having to think about your next cast.

An offensive cooldown that matters. A cooldown to put us in to the next eclipse would help PvP (Obviously not too much, or too little), but would also help us and feel like we're able to contribute that little bit more in burn phases/executes. Saying that, some type of execute would be awesome. Could be as little as starsurge doing 10% more under 25% health. Would change up the rotation and boost our current middle of the pack single target DPS.

Hurricane. Suggestion:

Make hurricane spell storm damage. Or, lunar damage. Make it so that we aren't so dependent on solar eclipse for AoE. If a moonkin is stuck in lunar for whatever reason, we shouldn't completely suffer in the AoE department compared to other classes. Sure, a good moonkin won't get caught out of solar, but stuff happens, and it would be cool to use hurricane more. Making starfall and hurricane together an at least viable AoE source would make us a little less dependent on solar cleave. It won't be a huge buff in either forms of the game, and would make AoE more consistant. Or you could always make mushrooms spell storm and keep hurricane useless. That works too. :P

Thanks for making these threads for all the classes. It should be good to read how some of the rest of the community like that class at the moment. Inb4 nerf feral pvp.
86 Tauren Druid

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• What spells do you use the least?
  • [/ul]

A: PvP mainly, very little PvE this expac.
    A: Only heroics
    A: Mainly Rated BGs, then Arenas.
    A: Too many armor sets.
    A: Out-healing everything.
    A: No way to get out of stuns, fears, and silences.
    A: Rotation is O.K. When healing, lots of ticks, but only cast instant because of being interrupted.
    A: Adding in a lifebloom 3 stack instant.
    A: Nourish. Hardly EVER use it. Pretty much a waste in PvP.

Both

All of the Heroic Dungeons, and normal raids (haven't really got very far into the heroic raid content)

Mainly 2v2 Arenas and Random BG's (pretty casual PvP)

In PvP: nothing to break cc's ... ya I know Stampede and a trinket, but I am use to power shifting!
    In PvE: Savage defense not scaling with incoming damage. I am not saying the mechanic is bad, just that it reacts the same to a 100K hit as to a 50K hit.

Versatility. I can tank and with a simple form change pull competitive dps. I love being able to go cat and dps in fights that have a tank swap.

I look the same all the time. I know I can change colors with hair color but it would be nice to be able to add my own spice to the forms. Being able to tank as a scorpion, or a Turtle, or dps as a wolf or a rapter. There are many posts about this topic, I have no idea what the best way to implement it would be.

Fine, Making the rotation to complicated for tanking wouldn't be good, and simplifying the Cat rotation is bad. I like being able to flip flop between complicated and simple at will.

1-More variety in forms (I want to be pretty and different!)
    2-SD...something to allow it to scale with content

Thorns...use it as resto, and I guess on the Alysrazor hatchlings but it really doesn't have a place on a feral druid. Not a horrible spell outside of feral's though.
    89 Tauren Druid
    PvE

Raids

N/A

Lack of a threat drop as Resto.

Using a wider variety of spells, switching spells to match the situation rather than blindly blanketing the raid.

Rejuv x 4, Wild Growth x 1, repeat ad infinitum. I'm incredibly glad we moved beyond the Wrath model of healing for Resto Druids.

There isn't really a rotation, a fact for which I'm grateful.

Being able to use Travel Form indoors!

Probably Nourish, as gear gets better and mana becomes less of an issue.
    85 Worgen Druid
    PVE

H raids

some arena/rbgs

not being able to shift out of roots/nova etc

the mobility of the class (feral) and the fact that if i wanted i can swap to any role for raiding

n/a

feral rotation is beginning to feel repetitive/slightly less dynamic, exciting.

legendary staff/polearm which ferals/hunters use

soothe
    Edited by Exkape on 9/12/2011 8:44 PM PDT
    90 Tauren Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both, mainly as resto.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Achievements of all kinds, heroics, a little casual raiding.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs only.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. I sorely miss permanent tree form. Add a toggle for people who don't like it, but bring it back, please! (You could add a toggle for moonkin, too, for the people who don't like that.)

What makes playing your class more fun? Mobile healing!

What makes playing your class less fun? The level of CC in PVP is just astonishing and not fun at all. As a resto, I can break out of more forms of CC than almost anybody, and it's still far too much. I can't imagine what it's like for class/specs who have to live with it more than I do. I could swear Ghostcrawler once said that the devs then realized that it's not fun to lose control of your character, and yet here we are losing control of our characters almost all the time. Fears are the worst, since 1/4 of the time I end up trapped in a wall or a box or somewhere else I can't get out of. Diminishing returns should last longer.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Not so relevant for a resto. I find myself using all of my core healing spells with some frequency. HOTs more in PVP, more of a mix in PVE. The cast time for nourish is probably too long.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Real collision detection, or some other way of preventing melee from cancelling my cc cast simply by running through me. Perhaps a spell once the cast starts could finish unless the target breaks line of sight (in some other way than running behind me). Casting cyclone on melee is almost impossible.

What spells do you use the least? Healing touch.
    90 Tauren Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both
    If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Normal-Difficulty raids
    If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] 2s and 3s Arena, non-rated BGs
    What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. SHIFTING OUT OF FORM WHILE STUNNED. If I'm stunned and I hit a shift of any sort, I get shifted to caster form but not into the desired form. Being unable to shift makes sense, randomly losing all my defensive traits of the form I'm stunned in because I misread the stun as a snare and hit the wrong button is just frustrating and unfun.
    What makes playing your class more fun? I love the mobility and versatility of feral in both PvP and tanking.
    What makes playing your class less fun? Besides the quality-of-life I mentioned earlier... uhhh... can't really think of much.
    How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I have no complaints for cat PvP or bear PvE. I do not do cat PvE because I feel overly limited in my ability to take action by the energy mechanic in a PvE setting (in PvP, the frequent shifts give breaks where energy is regenning while I am doing something else)
    What’s on your wish list for your class? Just fixing the stun shifting issue.
    What spells do you use the least? Moonkin Form :P Uhhh seriously though I don't know, I use most feral spells regularly and don't spec other trees.
    90 Worgen Druid
    PvE

Raids

N/A

The amount of time it takes Mushrooms to set up
    How often attempting to place a Mushroom does not actually do anything, resulting in several(3 or more) seconds without being able to place a single Mushroom. It probably has something to do with me having to try to rapid-fire place my three 'shrooms so I can detonate them before the tank moves again(because they always do).
    Perhaps it would be better if Mushrooms worked like this: You can place up to 3 mushrooms, as normal. However, the Mushrooms' detonation divides the damage of a current 3-Mushroom explosion amongst however many Mushrooms there are. So, if you only place one Mushroom, it will explode for triple the normal damage of a Mushroom. If you place all three mushrooms, they work as normal. If you retain the cooldown on Detonate, this will not result in a considerable change, except allowing Mushrooms to be more versatile in that they could be used effectively in situations in which the tank(and a large group of mobs following him) is constantly in motion, which doesn't allow for all three mushrooms to be accurately placed before the targets are out of range.

Knockbacks
    successful Mushroom AoE
    Flying, barrel-rolling boomkin in the Alysrazor fight

Fights that require switching targets rapidly because they die so fast(my spells take too long to either cast or reach the target to be effective in this situation, and I feel useless unless I Moonfire spam, which is horrible dps-wise compared to my normal rotation)
    Healing post-Cataclysm
    The amount of time it takes to set up Mushrooms, the inconsistency with which they cast
    The numerous nerfs Starfall has received since its creation. It's not even an AoE anymore, just a multi-target spell. Why don't the stars do AoE damage from the target when they hit anymore? I also miss being able to use it to easily pull a large number of mobs. Maybe make it so it will affect targets that you're not in combat with(like it used to a few patches ago) if you cast it while out of combat.

It's rather boring and repetitive, though not as much as some other classes.

Druid of the Flame Moonkin effect similar to the Firecat effect of the Fandral's Flamescythe, and probably something for Resto druids, too. Burning Bush of Life, perhaps?
    Firehawk Flight Form
    More interesting Burning Treants(and more intelligent ones. When I stealth, I expect them to at least try to be sneakier, too.)
    Dispel Magic for Balance druids
    Starfall as a real AoE again

Nature's Grasp, Thorns, Soothe, almost everything in the Feral spellbook, Nourish, Tree of Life form

EDIT: I would also like to add that I never use Travel Form at all, and I wish it worked like the new and improved Shaman Ghost Wolf form, at least in that it is usable indoors.
    Edited by Finadan on 9/27/2011 12:39 AM PDT
    90 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on?
    Both.

If PvE, what type of PvE?
    Bit of everything!

If PvP, what type of PvP?
    Mostly normal Battlegrounds

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    I dislike resto being the weakest healer in PvP due to survivability issues (having to swap HoTs is something that takes a little while to do - something similar to the Warlock's Soul Swap to swap HoT's would be useful). I used to play Balance a lot, but after the nerf to the damage of Starsurge with very little given in return for the terrible survivability of Moonkins, I swapped over to resto.

Rage is an issue for bears the more we gear up. Would like to receive more rage on a dodge or another ability to generate rage.

I love the versatility of being a druid. One day I can be a tree, the next I can be a death bringing chicken or cat :)

Something that makes being a druid less fun is the lack of customization available for us. I feel we are slowly going in the right direction, with Fandral's Flamescythe offering a unique model for cat druids and Leyara's Locket persisting through forms: but I wish this would open up to more fun items. For example, I mostly play a bear and we've never had an item that makes us visually fun - Fandral's Flamescythe should have made Bears into flaming scorpions (or flaming bears).

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    It's very easy to get to grip with. I'd like more buttons to push but that's not something that can happen over night.

More cosmetic items that persist through forms. Enrage to increase our size by 50% and turn us into a red bear while active. Would also like to have a silence (Deafening Roar is an excellent choice for this) for pesky casters.

This depends entirely on what spec I'm playing, but as a bear I rarely ever use Stampeding Roar - for something that was meant to give us utility outside of lolinnervate and battle rez, it's very lacklustre when you compare it to other tank cooldowns (Rallying Cry, Divine Guardian).
    Edited by Bynir on 9/12/2011 9:48 AM PDT
    90 Night Elf Druid
    CFT

PvE.

Focus on? Raids.

Before I answer I'm going to warn all of the other potential Feral Bear responders:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT THORNS IN BEAR FORM. You have been warned.

Ri and I are splitting this one.

While Ferals make a powerful tanking option, we lack the utility of a powerful raid cooldown that both of the block tanks have. It has consistently been demonstrated that having a Prot Paladin in a raid drastically increases the completion rate of content in raids. Blizzard attempt to equate Feral utility to other tanks in the past (lol Innervate = Raidwall) without much success. I don't have anything against other classes having powerful raid CDs, but they have gotten to the point where they are viewed as almost necesarry to complete certain content.

That isn't balance.

I don't know if the right way to address this is to give Ferals a raid CD (I don't even know how you could do that without giving it to Cats as well), or to improve the existing utility that we have. Each method poses risks. However I don't feel that the current methodology of making us extremely powerful tanks (2nd only to full CTC block tanks) without a raid CD is working.

More fun? I don't know how I can answer this without the impending changes to tanking coming in either 4.3 or the next expansion. I would like to have something replace Threat as the main thing I have to worry about as a tank.

I would like to have some of the hugely variable damage currently in Fury Swipes moved to activated abilitie(s).

Having less control over my mechanics. Demo Roar and FFF still living on the spell hit table are examples of this.

I think it's great actually. There's a lot of variables that change what buttons you should be pressing, which I like. However the total number of buttons is low. This means that while you only have to worry about 4-5 abilities, the button you're going to press at any given moment is never the same.

I just wish you guys would double check your numbers before releasing patches so I don't have to do it for you.

As a Bear? I think I've talked about this a lot, but:

- Removal of FFF and Demo Roar from the spell hit table.
    - Some way of spreading an AS debuff in an AoE fashion.
    - Better passive rage generation through talents.
    - Either a raid CD or improved individual CDs.
    - Transferrence of damage from Fury Swipes to buttons I actually press. A passive talent should not be my highest damage ability.
    - Tier bonuses that are not total suck (hi T11 I'm looking at you).
    - An actual "fix" to Thrash so that it functions exactly like Lacerate. With the appropriate buffs to the impact damage.

Anything in the Balance or Resto spellbook. But as a Feral, probably Challenging Roar.
    85 Worgen Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE
    If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroic Raids
    If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

Being unable to use cosmetic items while in shape shift form, such as Noggenfogger Elixirs, Iron Dwarf Flask, etc. Not to mention, the lack of a perma-tree form option. I realize you want some druids to show what their armor looks like and such, but tree form is just too awesome.

I realize some of these ideas would require special indication for PvP reasons.

What makes playing your class more fun? Tree form!!
    What makes playing your class less fun? Lack of Perma-Tree form!
    How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's fine as it is now in my opinion.
    What’s on your wish list for your class? Using Travel Form indoors would be sweet. But more importantly, see above about Tree Form/Cosmetic items.
    What spells do you use the least? Cower, and Teleport: Moonglade.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]