Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

100 Undead Priest
What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroics and raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
- Not being able to Thorns while in bear form.
- Having absolutely nothing we can do to bring ranged mobs to us, unlike every other tank.
- Entangling Roots (at lower levels when it's still cast) breaks faster than the time it took to cast.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Wonderful flexibility in the general case. The feeling that we bring something unique in our specific roles/forms.

What makes playing your class less fun?
as bear: the initial 10 seconds of an aoe pull that isn't already grouped up.
as moonkin: slooooow casssssst timmmmmme

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Single-target bear seems a bit boring; some of the "active mitigation" abilities mentioned recently sound like they'd make tanking much more interesting.
Multi-target bear is frustrating when all two of our aoe abilities are on cooldown.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
- Anything at all to bring ranged mobs to us when tanking. Charging to their position is often a really, really bad idea, and there are typically no handy pillars sitting around to line-of-sight behind.
- Spell pushback when boomkin.

What spells do you use the least?
Teleport: Moonglade, now that there's no reason to go there anymore (sadly).
Entangling Roots might as well be a self-mana-burn, especially as a leveling moonkin trying to stay at ranged.
100 Night Elf Druid
Moonkin

I focus primarily on PvE. Of late, I've only been playing two nights a week (both of which are raid nights), but until recently I played everyday for at least an hour for dailies, heroics for valor, etc.

Quality of Life:

One quality of life issue I have come across recently is that moonkins don't have a quick cast that does substantial damage (example where this would be useful: Heroic Shannox to break Rageface's Face Rage ability. Starfire is a slow cast; Wrath is a fairly quick cast, but when coupled with the travel time, this is a very slow spell from the time the button is pressed/released to when it strikes the enemy. Normally this is not an issue, but in this one case, it caused a few deaths).

Additionally, the CC options that moonkins have are a little underwhelming for how many we have. Specifically, Solar Beam's cooldown seems too long, and Cyclone's duration seems insufficient. I would be quite alright with Cyclone lasting 15 seconds and have a 15-20 second cooldown (although I'm sure all druids who partake in PvP will hate me for saying that :P)

Finally, Starfall is still a little sketchy. I'm not certain if it's supposed to hit enemies that are CC'd or not, as I'm not 100% sure if a mob enters combat after the CC is broken or if they are considered to be in combat when the groups that the CC'd mob(s) is/are with is pulled. In either case, I find myself getting a mild tongue lashing every now and then for not thinking about it during trash pulls.

Why Moonkins are Fun:

I honestly don't know why I find moonkins so fun to play. I healed for a long time and enjoyed it, but it wasn't quite as enjoyable as being a moonkin. I do feel that the changes throughout Cataclysm have made moonkins even more enjoyable (who doesn't love topping the meters?), as the rotation is now a lot more complex than it was in WotLK, without being absurd.

Why Moonkins are not Fun:

Although I thoroughly enjoy the Wild Mushroom spell for the spike AoE damage, the fact that it takes three global cooldowns to set them can cause issues with mobs being pulled outside the detonation radius. Again, this is generally not a problem, but there are some fights where it can be (heroic Maloriak, Ragnaros). Also, see the Starfall point above.

Rotation:

I really like the moonkin single target rotation, with the possible exception of while moving. I do not use the Lunar Shower talent, as this can significantly impact my plan for a given boss encounter.

For AoE rotation, see the above points on Wild Mushrooms and Starfall.

Wish List:

I would like:
1) Druid's CC options improved slightly (see Quality of life point on Cyclone and Solar Beam);
2) Starfall fixed (assuming it's broken) or a clarification on when a mob is supposed to enter combat (assuming it's not broken);
3) (To steal something from www.owlkin.org) A 5 minute (or so) cooldown that instantly moves you to your next eclipse state; and
4) A spell with a relatively short cooldown that does medium damage and has no cast time, or Starsurge's cooldown increased to 20 seconds and have it as an instant cast.

Spell That I use the Least:

Thorns. I'm sure that Thorns could still be useful, I just don't think about it in my general rotation (not for lack of trying).
90 Orc Death Knight
i'd like to see some way to separate bear and cat from the feral tree but if you dont intend to do that then...

cat needs its own stealth bar like rogues. it also needs a boost in movement speed cause it moves soooooooooo sloooooooooooooow compaired to rogues in stealth. it also needs a vanish or something to that affect (with a dot removal option).
100 Worgen Druid
Long-time feral cat here. Been a kitty since BC, even though it wasn't viable back then.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE, with a tiny bit of occasional PvP on the side.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Normal 10man raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
What little PvP I do is usually world PvP

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Target switching seems to be a big weak-point for feral cats. Some encounters are unfriendly to shred and either make it difficult to use it or outright impossible at times because the strategy calls for everyone to stack in front of the boss.

The rotation makes me feel like I have to work for my DPS, which I enjoy. The only other class I've played that comes close to that is warlock. My DPS and tank sets can share quite a few pieces, which is convenient.

Shred's positional requirement is a big complaint. I can understand why it's there for PvP, but is a huge PITA for raiding in certain encounters. As for a few minor, mostly cosmetic issues, so many vanity items don't work at all with druid forms. Druids, particularly ferals, are screwed out of a lot of the fun items in the game. Tramsmogrification, as excited as I am for it, is going to have very little effect on me since I spend a lot of my time in cat form. Ferals and boomkins don't get to enjoy the appearance of gear progression like other classes.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
It's fun. One of my favorite parts of playing as a cat druid.

Shred's positional requirement removed for PvE targets, more customization for druid forms (possibly with some armor showing on the cat/bear/moonkin models, but not to the point that it looks ridiculous), vanity transformation items working with druid forms, or at least persisting through shapeshifts. Night elf/troll cat form's right hind leg fixed, because misweighed vertexes are ugly. Would also be nice if soothe was usable in cat and bear form, though that's not a big issue (at least for me).

Balance spells, for obvious reasons.

100 Worgen Druid
Balance Druid perspective

# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
No customization available for Moonkin form.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
I like instant flight form
I like keeping a lot of my utility while on the move
I like bringing some interesting tools to the table: AoE silence, knockback, unique movement snare

# What makes playing your class less fun?
I don't like how big the difference in damage is between inside and outside eclipse.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Eclipse and DoT durations don't match up well enough to my liking. If I could just stand still and dps, I would like to refresh my DoTs ~1 cast into eclipse and have them last until I enter the next Eclipse. Currently, I am only able to do this during Heroism.
I don't like having to "waste" GCDs refreshing dots that I will have to use a GCD to refresh before they expire. (I.e. Enter solar, IS->SF->Wrath Spam + SS procs-> depending on time left on dots when leaving eclipse, refresh one, or both -> get to Lunar -> refresh IS->MF: at least 1 GCD wasted)

On a positive note, I do like using a variety of abilities and I think the "Eclipse" solution of forcing us to use different schools works nicely.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
Nothing

# What spells do you use the least?
Just looking from a PvE standpoint:
Faerie Fire
Hurricane
Cyclone
87 Worgen Druid
Vex
PVP. Some PVE.

Regulars.

If PvP, what type of PvP?
Simple BGs, or sometimes arena.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
How much damage boomkin/resto seem to take. But, usually I just have issues with the way solar power works.

Pushing people of cliffs while in cat form.

When your a moonkin and everyone knows to stomp your butt.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Works just fine for me.

More spells! We didn't get that much from the switch to Cataclysm in my opinion.

Definitely Hibernate/Cower.
85 Troll Druid
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raiding. Moonkin pewpew!

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Moonkin are a very demanding class to play. My server has a handful of them who have a clue as to how to play them in a raiding environment. They have great damage output, and dominate in aoe fights, but the way the Eclipse bar works is fairly clunky, and the way damage changes with Eclipse states and being out of an Eclipse state makes single target DPS feel like a chore, especially with high movement fights, and large bosses with small ranged hitboxes.

I do not PVP on this toon and that is primarily because Moonkin are in a poor state in PVP. Moonkin definitely need to be looked at. They have low survivability, and the way Eclipse works, they have to constantly hardcast to have reasonable damage.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
The overall high skill cap required to play Moonkin competitively in a raid environment.
Mushrooms are super fun, and a totally unique ability that I enjoyed learning how to use properly.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Getting stuck in a non-Eclipse state, and seeing my damage suffer greatly. The up and down of Eclipse is not very appealing to me personally and I'd much rather have a constant flow.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's fine as it is, for single target and multi target fights.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
NEW MOONKIN MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'd also be nice if the Lunar Shower change were reverted.
Being viable in PVP.

■What spells do you use the least?
85 Tauren Druid

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• - PVE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• - Heroics - Top 50 25 man US ranked

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• - None

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• - Tree form needs to be 20% broccolier

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• - Having multiple tools in my arsenal and being able to move between AOE healing and tank healing with ease. I don't need to really massively change my spec to be effective at either type of healing. Being able to fill all roles in the game with 1 class is really fun.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• - Moonkin form (my offspec) is a little irritating with the way the bar moves

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• - For healing it's great. Harmony could last a little longer (to sync up with Swiftmend maybe). Moonkin is a little clunky. I haven't tried cat too much. Bear seems really mind numbingly easy and over simplified.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• - Simplification of moonkin, better encounter design for melee

• What spells do you use the least?

• - Thorns, Claw
85 Worgen Druid
My responses are based on Resto & Kitty
What type of content do you focus on? PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics, Casual Raiding
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Cosmetics with forms. First off - Cat/bear forms.. I wish there was a way to distinguish between male/females, and no I do not mean by adding breasts. Night elf cat form is the only form in the game that feels feminine. Everything else is masculine. I don't like having a mane or spiked collars. Second, Tree form. I would love for us to have the option to be a permanent tree when we are healing. Jumping around as a tree in raids back in Wrath were fun times for me. Third, Travel form. We all love Malorne, right? Make travel form a stag. Fourth, Aquatic form is butt ugly. Fifth, Whatever happened to fixing up Moonkins?
What makes playing your class more fun? Versatility. I love resto above other healers because I feel I can multitask healing better than other healer specs since I can toss hots out to people and swiftmend, etc.
What makes playing your class less fun? Not being able to enjoy fun trinkets like other classes.. like a feral can't be a belf or skeleton or whatever in a raid.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? Resto - Still loving it. Feral - I like it, but I hate that we don't have an option like Aff locks to pick up our dots and throw them on another target. Ferals suffer greatly in raids where there is a lot of target switching.
What’s on your wish list for your class? Changing Barkskin into an ability that is useable on tanks. It sucks that we can't help tanks out when damage is heavy, but other healers can.
What spells do you use the least? Claw. So pointless lol. Hurricane, Cower

I appreciate you guys taking the time to hear us out. If this goes through, then maybe we'll get our beloved trees back? =P
Edited by Rejuvenate on 9/12/2011 2:19 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
resto druid

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - pve

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - heroics mostly

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? - i know this has been said a million times but permanent tree form. give the raid frames a similar use to healbot where you can just click them to target a person and you set you mouse key for what spell to use. i think druids need travel form to scale to their mount form or have a separate form that give you mount speed running. I think the Aquatic form needs a new model and the boomkin form and travel form needs a graphical upgrade.

What makes playing your class more fun? - the forms definitely and how they let you be another class but not really. I really enjoy the new tree of life models they look amazing.

What makes playing your class less fun? - i don't like having to rely on healbot to heal.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? it's not really a "rotation" but what is needed most but currently i like the way it works.

What spells do you use the least? - "nourish" - too long a cast time with not a big enough heal.

90 Night Elf Druid
Q1: What type of content do you focus on?

A1: Mainly PvE (resto)
----------
Q2: If PvE, what type of PvE?

A2: 25-man raid
----------
Q3: If PvP, what type of PvP?

A3: I don't PvP much these days - I generally do BGs when I do
----------
Q4: What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

A4: Being in form prevents us from interacting with certain objects or take certain actions (e.g. profession related actions). It would be good if we could stay in form to do those things.
----------
Q5: What makes playing your class more fun?

A5: I really love the versatility of the class. We can do anything and everything as a druid, which is why I have three level 85 resto druids :D

Shapeshifting is a lot of fun too!
----------
Q6: What makes playing your class less fun?

A6: I think there are needless restrictions on some of our healing spells. Nourish requires pre-existing HoT to do decent amount of healing, and only Regrowth and Rejuvenation are Swiftmendable. It would be better to encourage druids to cast more direct healing spells by removing these restrictions rather than forcing us to cast HoT in order to cast direct healing spells. We already cast plenty of HoTs :)
----------
Q7: How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

A7: The recent change to our mastery is a move in the right direction, because it makes us cast more direct healing spells. However, I feel that we can go even further by making Nourish do decent amount of healing without pre-existing HoTs, and making all HoTs Swiftmendable.

Wild Growth mana cost should be increased to prevent mindless spamming.
----------
Q8: What’s on your wish list for your class?

A8:

* Some kind of a good threat drop. Even with the recent change in tank threats I'm still getting aggro from tank pulling when Lifebloom needs refreshing. There is a resto tier 3 talent called Fury of Stormrage which almost no one takes. How about moving that to tier 2 and making it a threat drop talent so all specs can access it?

* Allow Lifebloom to be moved to a new target with one cast. Add CD to this ability to prevent constant swapping

* Travel Form to match the mount speed outside BG and Arena so I don't have to use a ground mount.

* Make Living Seed trigger from any damage rather than just physical damage.

* Not to lose Tree of Life buff when I shape shift to something else. We keep Dash when we shift, so something similar with ToL which allows us to shift and then shift back to Tree

* Change the position of Malfurion's Gift in resto tree. It is currently a tier 4 talent (i.e. accessible from level 39), but healing spells it affects are not available until level 64 and 68 so it should actually be a tier 6 talent. I suggest swapping it with Gift of the Earthmother

Unlike other druids in this thread, I do not think we should have a mitigation CD. Tranq is very strong at the moment and us having a mitigation CD as well will cause huge imbalance among healing classes. If we are to have a mitigation CD, it should share CD with Tranquility so you can use one or the other but not both. For example, a talent that transforms Tranq into a mitigation CD.
----------
Q9: What spells do you use the least?

A9: Depends on the gear level and content I am healing, but on my main healing 25-man I use Healing Touch the least because I am geared enough to cast Regrowth instead and Healing Touch tend to overheal.

On my less geared resto druids healing 5-man or 10-man, I use Regrowth the least because I prefer to keep it for Nature's Grace in case a tank needs Healing Touch spam.
Edited by Tellervo on 9/13/2011 12:49 AM PDT
85 Tauren Druid

PvE mainly, with a smidgen of PvP.

Heroic 5mans / Raiding 10mans / Raiding 10man heroics.

Arenas with friends.

1) Being able to buff everyone inside the instance with Mark Of The Wild. Sometimes we're pulling a boss just seconds after a wipe, and if someone ghosted back, they're not always in range for the buff.

2) The ability to always go into Firecat form, once we have attained Fandral's staff (even once the staff is no longer the best weapon).

Restoration: Being able to put a HoT on someone and then understanding that they will gain a large amount of health over the next 10seconds. Also, Wild Growth is intensely fun, especially how you're able to increase the number of targets by 1-3 based on glyphs and tree form.

Feral: Being able to charge to mobs, having all our AoE into 1 button (Swipe), and having the majority of our damage in the form of DoT's.

Moonkin: The ability to knock back mobs, having mushrooms as 90% of our aoe, and having our dps in the form of dots.

Restoration: Having to reapply Lifebloom every time a tank swap occurs. Example: On Ragnaros, the tanks swap every 20 seconds, or so. This causes me to have to drop the current lifebloom stack to put it on the other tank.

Feral: While in catform, I dislike having to be behind the target in order to perform optimally. There are a number of reasons that this can be frustrating, such as the tank always moving and spinning targets, having to find the backside of a target out of a number of targets, and when you cannot get to the backside of a target due to an encounter mechanic, you lose dps, while other classes do not.

Moonkin: The difference in strength between the two eclipses. It is frustrating to be stuck in Lunar eclipse during burn phases when Solar eclipse is so much stronger.

Restoration: It is in a good place.

Feral: In both catform and bearform, managing uptimes on so many different abilities is frustrating. I much prefer the number of abilities to manage on a Death Knight (2 abilities up at a time) as compared to feral.

Moonkin: It is a challenging rotation that is always changing based on the circumstance. I like that.

1) Restoration: When I cast hots, they take a significant amount of time to heal a target - this is both fun and enjoyable. However, other healers do not always understand that the hots will heal them over time. *Important* To improve this, there should be a way for other healers to more easily see that a target is being healed by hots, and thus does not require a direct heal.

2) Update the models of the bearform, catform, and moonkin form. The models are getting older, and thus look odd. Once you get Fandral's staff, the model on the catform increases dramatically. I hope that there is a way to be in Firecat form in the future, even without Fandral's staff.

1) Hurricane: It's damage is very low, relative to others.

2) Healing Touch: Compared to Regrowth, it doesn't output as much healing per second, and compared to HoT's it isn't nearly efficient enough. I simply don't cast it, as there is no reason to cast it.

3) Thorns: It needs to have a much longer duration. As it stands, it gets little use.

I hope these changes are strongly considered.
Edited by Qtzar on 9/12/2011 2:24 PM PDT
85 Human Rogue
Reduce mana cost of regrowth in tree form, increase druid armor by 50%
90 Night Elf Druid
Well Blizz i think they should focus on the old game what happened to dire bear form that would be cool to bring back and give cat form more energy to boost dps and bear form cut mass taunt into a 10 sec. cooldown that would greatly help in PvE content such as large pulls or long raid bosses
85 Human Rogue
I don't know if this is considered offtopic, but I feel my Feral Druid is very energy starved. I don't like the idea of energy pooling.

And Armor shown on animal forms would be sick. At least make it an option to turn it on and off :D
90 Tauren Druid
Q: What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

A: PvE

Q: If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

A: Heroics when I feel like them. Raids when I find an opening in a group that is doing at least one boss I haven't defeated as both healer and dps (this is my alt so I usually just do the previous tier to the current one)

Q: If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

A: N/A

Q: What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

A: I guess it would be nice if Mark of the Wild was an aura, but not a big problem for me.

Q: What makes playing your class more fun?

A: Druids are just so versatile. So many abilities to use, so many roles one can fill. The focus on HoTs for resto is neat too.

Q: What makes playing your class less fun?

A: I kind of wish shapeshifting was more central to our class. We seem to spend almost all our time in one shape. It would be so cool if what makes our class unique could be used in all specs to a higher degree.

Q: How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

A: I'm Boomkin/Resto. Boomkin single-target rotation is relatively simple, but for some reason that doesn't bother me as much as other aspects of the game as far as easiness is concerned. AoE rotation for Boomkins is really cool but can get hectic. I really like the Eclipse mechanic, and I like having to watch for when I need to switch spells to maximize my dps. Resto is awesome, though I miss the old mastery that made it beneficial to heal someone who was already under the effects of one of your HoTs. This meant that at any given time you had the choice of healing someone with a HoT for more efficent healing on a person who, since he's already being healed by the HoT, is less likely to need it as desperately, or healing someone who didn't have HoT, who needed it more but would get less out of the heal. It really felt like I was making choices that effected my efficiency. I could HoT someone and focus on him, while keeping an eye on the other guy's health in case I need to switch targets. Now I just heal whoever looks lower. Other than that really good healing rotation. I'm really glad they changed Tree form to a cooldown that changes your rotation.

Q: What’s on your wish list for your class?

A: Shapeshifting becoming a part of our rotation, a version of the old healing mastery back. It also might be nice to make thorns more important to Boomkins too increase the complexity of their single-target rotation.

Q: What spells do you use the least?

A: As Boomkin, I feel like I underuse Thorns. And Hurricane! That spell is pretty much useless at 85 now; not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, since who wants to just watch their character channel for fifteen seconds? As Resto, I can't think of any spell that is underused.
90 Night Elf Druid
My wishes for this Class (Most of them unlikely) would be:
-Updated Travel, Aquatic, and Moonkin forms (Though Tauren and Night Elves could maybe use a Bear and Cat form change, being a Feral Druid and having the same looks (exception for color) could get often boring).
-A Glyph for the old Cat form from BC.
-Permanent Tree of Life form.
-A new Cat/Bear form ability (Like a roar) that decreases the amount of energy/rage used for ? seconds.
85 Troll Druid
PvP

N/A
All
Not being as viable as any other class in RBGs (e.x why take a feral when you can take a rogue?)
Different forms and specs
Being less viable then a lot of other classes
More situational in PvP so...n/a. But I do feel I'm out of energy a lot.
More energy regains
(I am Feral) Wildmush rooms, thorns, savage roar, insect swarm, hurricane, soothe.
90 Worgen Druid
Kilani of Emerald Dream, been a resto druid since the birth of the World..... of Warcraft

Resto PvE Mostly Some Resto PvP

Both Heroics and Raids are fun, Raiding is my big thing, if I'm raiding I'm happy!

If PvP, what type of PvP?
Mostly BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
While the whole "Three Heal" system works and makes people cast more spells, a little more variation in the WAY the three healing classes work would be amazing, when i switch from my druid to my priest or to my Shaman or Pally, I want my three main heals to seem a little different, Spamming "Efficient Heal" and every so often using something else is fine, but its just not as flavorful between the classes...

I love playing a druid because of HoTs and quick cast spells, both if which were damage by the Cataclysm, I love the flexibility and versatility of the druid healer.
Honestly I loved druids far more in Wrath, the mana fix was needed I'll admit, but for the most part you took a brick and beat druids down until they agreed yo be "Just like all the other Healers" I DO however LOOOOVE Teleport: Moonglade, its amazing when my HS is on CD or for Archaeology, or when im un Northrend/Outland and want to head to Hyjal for my Firelands quests, I use it 1000% more than Hibernate!

Again the lack of more HoTs and the immense similarity between healers with the "Three Heal" model, when it comes to healing, its just not different enough between them all. I think that each class should be a little more unique, "Three Heals" is fine, but make each classes model go about it a little differently. More fun? More variety! More freedom to cast my other spells! While the changes to mana regeneration were fine, the changes to the overall druid model were a little disappointing, I loved hotting people up with ALL my spells (Including a single Lifebloom, and using Regrowth to "Tag" someone for swiftmend) and using Nourish as a kind of "Not Enough, need a burst" button. In my opinions druids need more HoTs, especially HoTs that can interact with Swiftmend, I love HoTs, I play druids BECAUSE of HoTs! MORE HOTS!

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Again the three heal model is a little boring "Stack Lifebloom and Nourish" for tanking and "Blanket Rejuvenation and Wild Growth" for Raid healing, back in BC and Wrath, I used Regrowth to GREAT effect and success, the midline cast time and long hot gave me the ability to pour out decent healing, stack living seeds and have more than enough targets for switmending, and if that weren't enough, regrowth gave a buffer by planting living seeds! It was by far the most useful spell out there, and now it rests in a shallow grave, pieces pulled out and strewn around by unloving devs.

Either make regrowth similar to what it was before or add a new spell that has a quick, small burst, high crit and a nice long HoT for swiftmending, the use of regrowth is the blow that took me the longest to recover from, I still use it, but its too dangerous to make a habit of, and I miss it, I MISS MY REGROWTH! I would also Like it if Clearcasting could be of more use, more times than not it gets wasted because, I simply have no need to cast Healing touch or Regrowth when its up, even with the extended duration... If WG or Rejuv consumed it, I wouldn't mind at all, in fact I'd be happy, but as of now it doesnt save me almost any mana. A good tank CD would be nice, maybe something on the line of Living Seed, like "Seeds Of Life: Each time this target takes damage a seed will bloom that heals the target for x% or X amount of damage" and has 5-7 charges or something, sort of like a mini earth shield but on a cooldown and a little more powerful.

(Edited for Grammar, Placement and Clarification)

Sadly enough Regrowth "/cry" and Lifebloom "Set it and Refresh it", I rarely let LB fall off when I can help it I constantly forget I have Tree of Life nowadays, and Healing touch is an "Oh Look Clearcasting!" button that saves me all of the cost of 1 Nourish and is usually wasted. Hibernate is a joke as there are few beasts and dragonkin in dungeons, Add something useful to it liiike humanoids! And then well talk...
Edited by Kilani on 9/12/2011 3:05 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]