(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Some raids, mainly Heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Forms - Love them but lack of options with them, Add armor, many more models for cats/bears and moonkins, giving players more options, also an option to hide the form, All doable i would think with barber shop/Glyphs

What makes playing your class more fun?

Versatility - so many fun specs

What makes playing your class less fun?

Feral/dps and resto say lack of utility wish a brought more to my grp

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Feral/dps - overall i am ok with the rotation. In heroics if the dps of grp is high you can't get much on a mob, combo/ramp up time in this instance is slow so you end up spamming 1-2 spells

Resto - I dont mind the concept of Lifeboom/Nourish but nourish heals are so low, end up using regrowth anyway. healing touch i rarely touch, long cast with little heals.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

-More form options, tree form thats perma, but for those that would like to hide there forms an option to hide it
-resto - bigger "oh crap" healing spell, nothing much i can do but spam smaller heals and hope for the best. possible CD that prevents damage in a way... love when i know something is coming try to pre hot someone but its not enough

What spells do you use the least?

Feral/dps - thorns would cast it more if i didnt change my form, and maim
Resto - Healing touch, doesnt do enough for the cast time. Nourish, even when prehotted up the ying yang doesnt seem enough so i end up using regrowth more. tree of life - totally just me but i learned other ways to keep members alive. toL i just end up oom to quick
86 Tauren Druid
Hoffdruid - Executus. Feral druid
  • What type of content do you focus on?

• PVE

• If PvE, what type of PvE?

• Raids

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Lack of a decent ranged attack for cat/bear form.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• As a cat: High move-speed, engaging rotation.
    As a bear: nothing really stands out.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Feral talent tree has too many tank-specific, pvp-specific and dps-specific talents. Any kind of hybrid build is going to be lack-luster in several aspects.
    Lack of glyphs that meaningfully change our rotation and/or benefit against specific situations.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• As a feral cat my rotation is engaging, the only complain I have is that sometimes I waste a combo point when criting while already having 4 combopoints, this is some rng that messes up the value of crit rating.
    Maybe allow cat-form to store up to 6 combo points (but still limiting the spending to 5 combo-points per finishing move).
    Also some kind of way to damage enemies from distance, lots of fights require me to just stand there doing nothing because of the lack of decent ranged attacks.
    As a bear the rotation is very bad, the rotation is very short and spam-prone. Keeping pulverize buff up is annoying and too much rng on savage defense depending on critical hits.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Remove rage/energy cost of skull bash. Other classes get talents to remove the cost, we need to spend talents to get it into usable state.
    Merge some role-specific talents like Nurturing Instinct and Thick Hide.
    Stampending roar be raid-wide and no longer remove roots (to keep it balanced for pvp).
    Feral Swiftness increasing movement speed while in travel form and flight form (like On a Pale Horse do for DKs).
    As a bear:
    Overhaul of bear form, more utility spells and casting thorns without needing to go into caster form. Thorns providing some kind of mitigation.
    As a cat:
    Vanish for cat form, healing spells cast on myself heals for an additional %. Buff feral tranquility for emergency healing.

• What spells do you use the least?

• As a feral all balance damaging spells. When I have to heal myself I use rejuv and lifebloom and tranquility (emergence party healing). Travel form.
    As a cat: Mangle is kinda stupid to have as our main spell. Claw is completely useless. It would be nice if Maim could still interrupt targets that are immune to stun, I would use it more often.
    85 Tauren Druid
    PvE Hard.

Raids; Resto Druid.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Heal while running

Don't have a aoe mitigation skill (like aura mastery or spirit link)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    I'm happy with the rotation.

Solve the mana issue when i must spam Rejuvenation on all the raid.
    An talent or glyph that says something like that:
    When 3 Rejuvenations are up, your nexts Rejuvenations cost 50% less mana.

Nourish
    Edited by Créeeu on 9/12/2011 2:35 PM PDT
    100 Tauren Druid

I mainly do PvE with some casual PvP. But lately I've been trying to get into Rated BGs.

Raids.

Mainly Rated BGs and BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Two issues, not being able to have cosmetic features because of being shapeshifted sucks. I quite enjoy the number of costumes I have and how my gear looks sometimes. Being able to adapt costumes or gear onto our forms would be great.
    And the other issue is ground target abilities such as Treants and Wild Mushrooms. It's a bit annoying how much of a pain it is to cast these sometimes. It'd be great if Treants could work like Shadowfiend but as for Wild Mushrooms, I think they're fine as is, just less clunky would be great.

Druid utility is pretty fun. Back in WotLK when I played feral, I had a lot of fun running off, Shadowmelding out of combat and switching to tank gear to save a trash pull that would have otherwise wiped us. While that utility is kind of limited now, it's still pretty great to have Rebirth, Tranquility, Typhoon, Wild Mushroom slows and Roots.

Not having access to that utility while being a bear tank. Other tanks like Paladins and Warriors have so much raid utility that I'd love to have as a bear tank, but all I can do as bear is sit there in bear. It is possible to switch tanks so you can use your Battle Rez or a weak Tranquility, but other tanks can use their Hand of Sac or Rallying Cry or Intervene while still tanking.

As a Balance druid, I find my rotation to be incredibly fun and fairly interactive. There are many choices a Balance druid can make during his rotation to really maximize damage. Even positioning can play a part in our rotation.
    As a Feral druid, I find it pretty boring. It plays in part with the utility aspect of Feral tanks. If we're tanking, we can't do anything else other than threat and pop a self CD every so while. While other tanks can toss out small heals, use raid CDs, singular CDs, etc.
    As a Resto druid, I find it far more interesting than WotLK's style of spam Rejuve on the raid. I had the most fun as a Resto druid at the beginning of Cataclysm where managing mana was everything. Choosing the right spell to heal with was important. Healing the right person at the right time was essential.

For Balance, I think our class is great. I hope it doesn't change too much mechanically from 4.3 to next expansion. Things I would love are: an cooldown to either instantly gain Eclipse or instantly switch Eclipses, more balance in our abilities (ex. Sunfire/Moonfire) while improving their minor mechanics.
    For Feral, more useable utility in Bear Form or maybe forms in general. Being able to use Thorns in form, or an minorly improved Tranqulity that we can use, or even Brez being useable while in form. Those might be a bit too strong so even some minor utility similar to that of the Warrior's Intervene or Safeguard would be great.

Cower. Horrible ability.
    85 Troll Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? raids, heroic raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? arenas, bgs (would like to do rateds, no access to a good group)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Weighing how cool *insert mount* looks versus the utility gained from just popping epic flight form. For example when I finish my Dragonwrath staff, the on-use mount effect is really cool....but I have flight form :(

What makes playing your class more fun? The eclipse management to do more damage with certain spells when in certain eclipses, adds some depth to your overall actions.

What makes playing your class less fun? The inability to have a little more active control over which eclipse you are in at a given time. A cooldown to alter our eclipse state would have some very useful applications in both pve and pvp. A good moonkin will always line up their eclipse to be in solar when it counts, but I don't like having to pay a small price to achieve this sometimes. You have to cast too many spells / moonfire spams to feasibly reach an eclipse in pvp, its frustrating.
    Also I don't like getting run over by a train when it comes to melee classes / specs, I feel very powerless in group pvp situations where I'm trying to get melee off of me, but they have active dispells. Need a blink-like ability to make distance.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Everything feels pretty in order here, I really like how the moonkin rotation plays out, and how an individual player's skill can factor into how well it works.

What’s on your wish list for your class? A distance maker. Really. (IE blink, disengage). I get torn up by melee when they have an active dispeller with them, it isn't funny. Also perhaps a cd to allow us to enter / change our eclipse state, as this would greatly help us reach an eclipse during pvp.

What spells do you use the least? Honestly speaking, hibernate, hurricane, faerie fire. Hibernate and faerie fire see a little more action in pvp, but hurricane disappears off the chart there.
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Both

All

All

Not able to live makes living hard (in PvP atleast)

I love being a boomkin along with the flexibility and the uniqueness that was once offered in previous expansion. (Homogenization derped it up via Brez and self-heal)

Dying.

I really like the rotation that balance druid has to offer.

Balance druid need more self-heals, a stun, a perma tree pet that does AoE Roots and root-grip and all that good shaz. And make boomkins be able to shift out of roots when going to ANY form like before. It's so derp right now.

Hurricane
    Edited by Saini on 9/12/2011 2:31 PM PDT
    Character: Satthys- Druid
    Main spec: Feral PvE DPS
    Off-spec: PvE Restoration

-Mainly PvE, some PvP

-Raids/ Heroic Raids

-unrated BGs

PvE- the positional requirement for optimal dps.

PvP- the shape-shifting nerf (breaking roots). It's a dead horse issue, but still one i feel rather strongly about as i've been playing this toon since early vanilla.

-the versatility and speed. i've played many classes, and it feels like i have the best control as a druid- both literally, and in dealing with tough situations through our extensive toolbox.

PvE- the effort-vs-reward payout compared to most other classes. it seems like many other 'faceroll' style classes have a much better payout for the effort they invest. I take pride in my DPS, especially when i'm doing well, but when things don't wquite line up, or if i make a mistake, i feel that i suffer much more than a majority of DPS classes.

PvP- feeling helpless/loss of control. manly due to the shifting nerf, druids seem much different than they used to be in PvP. i understand the irony in what i'm about to say, especially since i just complained about PvE DPS above, but I preferred feral druid PvP when we did less damage, but had much more control over our characters. again, though, this is a dead-horse issue, and was discussed extensively in other threads.

A second PvP issue i have is the lackluster healing ferals do in comparison to nearly every other melee/hybrid class/spec. it just seems that if ferals are now meant to be treated like other melee classes in terms of CC, then we should be compensated with some survivability.

other than the positional requirement issues, i'm rather happy with it. It's complicated and dynamic, but not overly so.

this is actually a tough question. I don't ever really feel like we're missing anything, only that certain things would be nice if they were stronger. If i had to pick a new ability for druids to have, i'd probably say a CD-based burst AoE heal. druids don't really have a way to get multiple people up quickly, and while the current raid tier doesn't exactly have a desperate need for this, heroics can be stressful- especially at lower (i.e. appropriate) item levels.

perhaps a new finisher for cat form would be nice as well, as FB is largely lackluster in a PvE environment. I would love to see a finisher that has a desired use at any level of combo points, similar to SR. perhaps a bleed that hits for the same damage each tick regardless of CP, but has a longer duration- just something to spend those wasted CPs on, even if it's only 1 or 2.

one last thing i would love to see, is for the 'detonate mushroom' spell to go away, and just have wild mushrooms trigger like traps. Its okay, we all know the idea was stolen from LoL's Teemo character. no reason to make the spell more complicated to try and disguise that fact. :p

Regrowth- terrible healing for such an expensive spell, regardless of spec and gear. even talented, it feels terribly weak.

Ferocious Bite- from a PvE standpoint, its a weak ability that is hardly ever used. with the exception of during the execute phase, it's more likely to lose DPS than gain it. I can understand the point in PvP, but in raids it's much safer (and often better) to just sit on combo points than to risk spending them and not being able to refresh our other finishers.
    85 Troll Druid
    OTL
    Moonkin :3

PVP

Heroics and raids

The verse able choices to fill every roll. As well as shapeshifting. Flightform :) The cc's, silences, and knockbacks.

The boomkin mastery. Only works when it is eclipsed leaving some trinkets and items with a proc to proc at the wrong times. Slow cast times. And there is no more tree of life form (that isnt a spell).

I enjoy boomkin dps for the fact that you only need to know 5 things overall keeping it simple. Yet at the same time, there are a few other spells and such for occurances be it either to cc or keep them off you.

TREE OF LIFE FORM BACK AS A SHAPESHIFT :) Would like to have customizable moonkin forms (instead of just the one for your race) I would love to play as a white moonkin or something. The use of vanity items while shapeshifted to allow the shapeshift to be in effect. It sucks having Leyara's necklace in my inventory to only use when running around org when it removes my moonkin form and its aura.

Teleport Moonglade..I don't think I have seen a reason this expansion to go there at all. Also Hurricane since its damage got nerfed to the ground. After patch 4.2, Innervate since it only works on the caster. And even then so with a rich mana pool/mana regen. Also Nourish since it's changes at the beginning of Cata
    90 Tauren Druid

Both PvE & PvP

Heroics & Raids

Arenas, RBGs, BGs, & World PVP

The long build up time it takes to get all your hots out on a single target can be painfully slow. Now that lifebloom can only be put on a single target, the requirement of needing 3 applications in order to reach its intended strength is a huge disadvantage both in raiding and PvP.

As a resto druid in PvP it's survivability and utility

Knowing that as a resto druid, no matter what I do, because of the healing abilities given to dps classes, I'll never be able to defend myself in combat, all I can do is pray I can run away.

I like the current resto healing rotation with the small concern regarding how long it takes to build up lifeblooms, in addition to the marginal healing of healing touch. Healing touch use to be, and should be, one of the largest heals in the game. Healing touch doesn't have quite as large of a direct heal as would be desired for the iconic spell that it is.

Taking the "Empowered Touch" talent at 2/2 doesnt really increase the potency of the spell beyond the standard, it simply raises the amount healing touch does to be comparable to the other 3 healing classes. I dont agree with this ideology of marganizling all of the classes, especially the healing classes.

1. Wild Mushrooms having unique abilities for Resto and Feral (IE: heal mechanic for resto, damage / debuff for feral)

2. Soothe beast being able to dispell enrage / buff type abilities in PvP, such as Hunter bestial wrath, beast within, and tigers fury from feral druids.

3. Heal mechanic put into Wrath through the "Fury of Stormrage" talent. in Addition to its current effect of reducing the mana cost by a substantial ammount, casting wrath on a target, would place a debuff on the target, when an enemy hits the target with melee, the enemy is healed for a small ammount based on the damage done by the wrath.

This would essentially work as follows:

-Night Elf druid casts wrath on Tauren paladin
    -Tauren paladin takes 10,000 damage from wrath, and is afflicted by "Restless Growth"
    -Dwarf warrior strikes the Tauren Paladin with a mortal strike, dwarf paladin is healed by "Restless Growth" for 1,000 health (10%), the restless growth fades from the tauren paladin.

4. Faster cast time on roots for resto and balance talent spec druids

5. Glyph for an increased affect to thorns when cast on self for balance and resto spec.

Sooth beast
    Wild Mushrooms
    cower
    Edited by Aleckale on 9/12/2011 2:36 PM PDT
    90 Worgen Druid

I play feral in both pvp and pve and also resto in pve.

I only raid in pve, no dungeon for me (not patient enough for the random dungeon queue)

i do both, rated bgs and arenas

i think we shouldnt be able to shapeshift out of our current form when stunned this is mainly for pvp because, for example, i shapeshift out of cat form and right back in that form to clear all slowing effects, but when i am stunned, i can shapeshift out of it, but not back in it so it's very annoying if im carrying a flag in a battleground, i'll go out of bear form, and then get owned by the 5 dps trying to kill me. that's my suggestion.

i love being able to swap from one form to an other and i also love being a worgen cause travel form + darkflight is just awesome. Also, the insanely high damage from ferocious bite make it even more exciting.

the fact that shapeshift doesnt break roots anymore :( but i'm still very satisfied with the feral druids in pvp. Also, it was legitimate because now that we have an interrupt (which we didnt have before) and with ferocious bite damage buff we had to be nerfed somewhere.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) there is not much of a rotation for pvp, but in pve, i am very satisfied with it. maybe it's because i play a rogue, but sometimes, i feel like our energy regen is VERY slow (compared to rogues).

i feel like Savage roar is useless in pvp, i'd rather do 25k-40k damage (depending on ennemy class) then having a passive damage increase. Considering this, we only have 5 damaging abilities, shred, mangle (every once in a while), rip rake and ferocious bite. Maybe we could get something else?

honestly, i use all my spells.
    89 Tauren Druid
    09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera

PvE

Raids (tank/heal)

No perma tree form for resto tree anymore. I hate to see the human shape druids. Druids are made to be the shapeshift master. I almost giving up playing resto druid solely because of the loss of perma tree form.

No bear gear: I always feel like I am stealing the Cat or Rogue gear and reforge them to mine....

We change shapes! And we fit in all roles! YAY

For Resto: Everytime i see it in human form.
    For Resto: No burst heal or a really effective tank CD.
    For Resto: too much over healing.
    For Bear: Not fun when you pull a mob and miss the first 3 attacks........

Maul eats rage. Besides this, I am happy about the rest part on both tank and healing trees.

1 Give us the perma tree form back. Please!
    2 As tanks, the first 1 or 2 attacks or FFF will land on the target for sure regardless of hit/exp.
    3 Frenzied Regeneration can still heal ourselves even glyphed.
    4 Being able to caste Thorn in bear form without shifting out.

sooth.
    teleport moonglade.
    Edited by Retwill on 9/12/2011 2:35 PM PDT
    90 Night Elf Druid

PvE

25-Man Heroic Raids

n/a

-The ramp up time for tank healing *AFTER* the pull to cast stack of Lifebloom, Rejuv, AND one direct heal so that your healing is competitive with every other class.
      - No threat drop ability and not knowing you've gained threat from an add until it approaches with it's chainsaw.
      - Long run back times after wipes; Not having to use locks for wipe recovery
      - The ability to tone down visual effects on encounters such as Heroic Lord Rhyolith

- Fights where the healer gets temporary healing buffs and provides the healer with a commiserate visual effects (i.e. growing larger, glowing, etc.); How about a healing fight like Valithria Dreamwalker and Baleroc that doesn't favor direct heals?

- Tank healing during fights requiring a lot of movement
      - Armor drops with random enchantments. An item with a 15-20% drop rate but has a 50%+ chance to not have the enchant you want/need is not fun.
      - Not having a healing form; If I wanted no form, I would have chosen to be a NE Priest

The need to cast a direct heal for harmony and maintain a stack of lifebloom every 10 seconds is sufficient to establish a rotation. Please don't add any more requirements.

- A minor glyph that permanently gives a resto druid the original "visual" tree form when casting spells. There's no difference in animations between a NE priest and NE druid casting healing spells. :(
      - A stronger tank healing cooldown: Nature's Swiftness to provide a critical if used with a healing spell or Barkskin to be castable on the tank;
      - Better built-in feedback (i.e. dps/healing/tanking issues) from logs that doesn't exhaust system resources during a raiding attempt (e.g. Recount during Ragnaros molten seeds)
      - Being able to obtain the ICD for Nature's Grace for both Resto and Boomkin

Starfire as Resto
    Edited by Jerrault on 9/12/2011 2:53 PM PDT
    85 Tauren Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] n/a

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. To many time spent respecing between resto specs and too many gold spent on reforge.

What makes playing your class more fun? Hots everywhere are the best part of game to me!

What makes playing your class less fun? cant use barkskin on tank

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) great, and easy at the moment

What’s on your wish list for your class? barkskin on friendly targets, maybe like a paladin sacrifice, and a usefull thorns

What spells do you use the least? thorns,hurricane
    85 Troll Druid
    PVE

Raids

Probably not being able to mount while in Moonkin form, Shadow priest can mount while in there dps form why cant druids and also there was a lot of bugs/exploits to be able to mount as a Moonkin so It must be possible within the game and on a side note why cant I sit when i jump into someone else's mechanohog if im in moonkin form.

I like having 2 bursts spells instead of one like a mage and having to keep dots up like other dot classes its like a cross between different casters

The moonkin form itself in a way since i cant see my gear and i know i might have pick the wrong class but i wish i could customize the moonkin form like cat/bear or some sort of green aura or something since nowhere in the lore does it say you need to look like a owlkin to do good spell dmg or scrap the form all together like you did with resto druids since moonkins lack a really strong cooldown when a fight starts a lot of other classes destroy us on the meters and a minute or so in the fight we even out of even past them but i wish i had a spell that morphs me into a moonkin and i can do x% extra damage or increase haste or anything really id like something like the warlock metamorphism and even though you guys fix threat id still like to be able to cast cower from moonkin form and from far away i never liked the idea of running into melee range of a boss to drop my threat. And I think mushrooms shouldn't be effected by eclipse and instead boost the damage. If you mess up and get into a aoe phase with out solar eclipse your damage is really bad and also all your good aoe spells are nature whats up with that. My other idea is to give starsurge the same effect as fireblast for a firemages and spread any dots on the target to other targets within 12~yr

All good just would like a good cooldown for execution phases or just something like 10% more dmg to targets under 35%

Updated Moonkin skin and be able to go travel form indoors like shamans and a good cooldown

Hurricane hands down "the mana cost is to damn high!" and the damage is to low. Maybe if you give it +dmg while in lunar eclipse people might use it more for those times you get into a aoe phase in lunar instead of solar
    90 Worgen Druid
    I currently do both.

Heroics and Raids

Arena and BGs

PVP mainly due to survivability issues. I'm a Balance druid in PVP, however with the nerf to the damage of Starsurge, and with very little given in return, we have no survivability factor. Given the fact that even with 3.5K resilience I can't even do enough serious damage to a warlock, priest, or mage who are clothies. Boomies need some sort of balance restored to them if they are truly to be viable in pvp because right now, we have none. We take a big hit on our haste so wrath and starfire take forever to launch.

The versatility of being a druid. I've jumped forms several times in pve or raids when I've needed to

As mentioned above with the pvp survivability factor compared to other classes

It's very easy to get a handle on the moonkin rotation.

[i] I'd like to see the ability for moonkins to be able to at least cast wrath while moving. Having an ability we can cast other than dots while moving would help increase our survivability factor in pvp.

Moonglade. I think I've only been there 6 or 7 times in the lifetime of my druid
    85 Night Elf Druid

Both

Heroics. Single-Boss raids, questing/leveling.

All

I hate Boomkin Form, please change it. Also it's kinda lame having the same travel form for 6 six years or so and every druid has it.

DPS.

What isn't fun about druids?

Honestly, there needs to be more going on with the arcane side of the spectrum. It's just Starfire and Starfall over there, because Moonfire just gets gobbled up into Sunfire. Maybe if Insect Swarm morphed into Star Dust whenever Lunar Eclipse pops? And Hurricane is a problem too.

I wanna be more like a Faerie Dragon as Balance and less as a Moonkin. I mean, there's so much more pvp utility that could be thought up and brought to the table if it was faerie dragons instead of moonkin. Also, I wanna transform into different animals instead of lame cheetahs and uh, sea lions? whenever I go travel/swim form. Also Boomkins look dumb and I'd really be dissapointed if the only spec to be able to see gear in is resto. That new transmogrification feature yer rolling out? it won't really matter to druids much.

Thorns. Please buff it.
    85 Tauren Paladin
    Your game sucks and theres no saving it.
    Better luck with your next MMO.
    90 Troll Druid

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Bg's, dueling, world pvp when I can get it... with cata starting to do some arena.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Hunters were a lot more realistic and interesting when they had ammo, that was a very silly change. As for (feral) druids, being able to shift out of roots like I have for the past 5 years, and being able to adjust the look of my forms would be great.

What makes playing your class more fun? More ability to get out of CC, being CC'd to death is just stupid.

What makes playing your class less fun? Relying on CC to win. I don't like being CC'd, I don't want to rely on CCing others, I want to kill them.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Well, bear and cat, pve and pvp, the only real issue I have is how it's impossible to use Shred so often, and it's the backbone of cat rotation. Well, that and, with just a little latency, you'll run around in pvp inside someone for long periods and still be out of range, lol. Ug. Although someone putting their back to a drop off and staying there, knowing your dps will be so reduced as to not be a threat anymore... that's disappointing too.

What’s on your wish list for your class? A way to deeply customize the look of forms... a way to have much more CC breaking and immunity and just deal with CC less... a way to use shred in all fights, all situations...and a way to hit moving targets with latency somewhat efficiently.

What spells do you use the least? Well, I'm feral/feral, so of course I don't use moonfire,wrath, hurricane, mushrooms... and that's just fine... don't use prowl much though, only as a pvp opener for the most part, be nice if cats had some way to go into it effectively during combat.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]