Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
In pve, I do all sorts of things from heroics and raiding to soloing old content.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
In pvp, I do all sorts of things such as Arenas and Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Not 100% sure on the meaning of this question but the glyph that allowed no reagents for rebirth was pretty nice. Needing to constantly pay for respecs and reglyphing mats becomes an annoyance.

What makes playing your class more fun?
I like its versitility where I can heal, dps, and tank if I needed to. Also, the fact it can solo old content, however not as easily as certain classes such as blood dks and hunters.

What makes playing your class less fun?
The price we pay for being a hybrid. Things such as respec cost, reglyph cost, and bank space because of multiple sets of gear becomes pretty taxing.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Our rotation became simple minded during the beginning of Cataclysm. It was really challenging during the end of Wrath which I loved the most about feral. You can differentiate the good feral and bad feral fairly quickly. Current feral has gotten a bit more challenging with the 4p t12 and gear but still no where near end of Wrath feral difficulty.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
I am pretty satisfied at the standing for Feral cats, however, I wish there was a way of making bear mechanics better such as less RNG reliant savage defenses. The changes to bear is more or so aimed at solo content.

What spells do you use the least?
I am pretty sure I use soothe the least especially as a feral because it would take me 2 gcds to use it over 1 gcd for any other non feral druid.
85 Tauren Druid
PvE

10man raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

No reagent on rebirth would be nice so i can switch the glyph for it to something else

Versatility - I have no issues switching out to moonkin while still being able to use my resto armor and be competitive in a 5man for damage (its nice to not to have to carry around two totally different sets of armor)

The severe mana regen issue I had while lvling up and the total abrupt change to my spells (i.e cool downs and cast times)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As a faithful resto since vanilla I found it darn near impossible to relearn how to heal when cata hit due to the sudden abrupt change of my spells (i.e cast times and cool downs) but now with better gear and helpful (and very very patient) friends I don't have much problems.

I want three of life form back (permanant) but not with the new fugly as heck skin but the old skin (the wrath skin) simply recolored (think purple tree ent - like the companion pet)

Nourish is hardly even in my rotation anymore because the cast time is way too long for how little it usually heals. I usually only use it to top people off if they're missing a little health.
87 Worgen Druid
First of all, thanks for soliciting feedback on this. I'm very happy with the direction Blizzard's teams have taken the game in general. It's casual player friendly with plenty of room for the most hardcore among us. Now onto the meat and potatoes.

Both but more PvP since 4.2's release.

Heroics

So far only BGs

What makes playing your class more fun? Shape-shifting and versatility. I also love the play style of each spec.

What makes playing your class less fun? Dying very quickly, which seems to happen when spec'ed resto, utility and ability to flee notwithstanding.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) No real rotation. More of a priority system, which is nice.

What’s on your wish list for your class? I'd be happier than a pig in poop if all I saw on the list of patch changes was higher survivability when spec'ed resto.

What spells do you use the least? I use almost all pretty frequently. Great job with this in Cataclysm.
90 Troll Druid
Oh, and I see a lot of druids not using teleport: moonglade...

I honestly use it ALL the time, since cata I have endless lag and graphics issues in major cities and for queing arena and such, being able to get to a more stable area is gold.

Please don't take my teleport: moonglade... well, unless you undo all the changes you made to org so my computer can handle it again, lol...
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]:
PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]:
10man normal raids, casually. Heroics sometimes.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.:
Not having a threat drop. So annoying. As a night elf, I have shadowmeld, but it has a long cool down and obviously other races of druid don't have that same ability. Fights with adds can screw me over if I pull aggro from my HoTs. Having a fade equivalent or even a vanish would be excellent.

What makes playing your class more fun?:
Being a mobile healer is fun. Druid is definitely my favorite healer, despite what I mentioned above. It feels good to play. I enjoy HoT based healing. I feel like I do very well for the effort I put in, which just isn't how I feel on my other healers. I like how my mana regen works out perfectly. I have to mind it but it's just enough that I'm usually not running OOM + having exhausted all my resources until a boss is hitting it's berserk timer or dying, which seems perfect to me if one is doing everything right.

What makes playing your class less fun?:
Fights like Baleroc are a pain. Regrowth as a fast, direct heal is kind of weak feeling in comparison to something like Healing Surge on my shaman. This is the same when it comes to a lot of quick heavy AOE damage in a heroic where I don't have any other healers as support (the fire casting trash in ZA for example.) If HoTs have time to do their job while I'm doing mine with my direct heals, all is well, but I don't feel like I have the same ability to save from that kind of situation as I do on my other healers.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.):
I like it, honestly. It's at a good balance of actually using my HoTs but still needing to use things like Nourish or Regrowth on people.

What’s on your wish list for your class?:
See above about the threat drop. Seriously.

What spells do you use the least?:
Out of my healing spells? Healing Touch outside of a Nature's Swiftness combo with it, honestly. It's usually just too slow to be useful or my HoTs just don't make it necessary very often. It feels more like my emergency heal than Regrowth does, which I'm not sure if that's intentional.
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - PVE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Heroic Raiding

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - None on druid

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters

Balance - Travel time on wrath + eclipse energy isn't moved till it lands can become particularly annoying on certain fights. This is especially true on Ragnaros, where you can have 3 wraths flying at the same time.

Resto - Talent tree, i like how balance and feral can take every dps boosting talent and have a couple points to spare on different utility talents (example: i currently have feral swiftness as balance for dreadflame on ragnaros). Resto, on the other hand, is talent point starved. In order to take a utility ability (like dispel magic) you have to lessen your ability to fulfill your primary function, ie healing.

Feral - Before playing balance, i was feral for a long time and loved it, until i couldn't be behind the boss... the positioning mechanic on shred is even more saddening then the lack of dps options while moving on a moonkin. It's not just about the numbers involved either, it's the triviality of the restriction.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Honestly, my experience with resto, balance and feral dps have all been very positive, the only thing that would make it more fun is fixing a few small problems.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

- Personally i am a huge fan of vanity transformation items, and i loved being able to use them while raiding (since i was resto). Now that i play balance i have all these items i spent a long time farming and/or spent many thousand gold pieces on and can't use. I know that ii is possible for cosmetic disguises to overwrite the moonkin and even feral forms because they exist in-game, but are very limited. I also get to look foward to everyone else transmogrifying their retro gear while every single tier i wear seems to look like a large chicken with antlers.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Aside from the travel time issue discussed above i really only have 3 problems with the moonkin setup.

First - disparity between eclipses. Right now solar eclipse is much more versatile and powerful than lunar. I don't understand why solar would buff both dots and lunar only one. Solar buffs every AoE attack and multi-dot AoE except for starfall, but starfall is no longer as powerful an AoE spell as it once was. I also dislike how weak moonkin AoE has to be outside of solar in order to keep solar AoE in check.

Second - I wish i had more ability to manipulate my eclipse bar. There are many ways that this could be done, and my post is already long enough with describing all the different methods i could think of. The important part is that it be useful while NOT being something that is used on cd for a single target dps gain, cause then it just becomes a dps cd.

Third - Movement is absolutely detrimental to moonkin dmg atm. The change to lunar shower was pretty detrimental. Right now the best option is usually place mushrooms to detonate on you next solar, but often trying to run around dodgin things while placing mushrooms is incredibly tricky and still very poor dmg.

# What spells do you use the least?

Hurricane and claw.
90 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics and Raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Bg's.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. I don't really have anything quality-of-life-wise that is pressing right now.

What makes playing your class more fun? The ability to change the role we play solo or in a group by changing talents/gear.

What makes playing your class less fun? N/A

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) For resto, I feel that our "rotation" is in a good place for the time being.

What’s on your wish list for your class? A while back the developers said Shaman and Druids would be getting raid cool-downs (spirit-link totem). I understand if 3 minute Tranquility was meant to be our raid cool-down, but it was never intimated anywhere that I read that it was that cd.

Also, I would love to have a legitimate tank-save type cd, maybe like castable barkskin on other players (tank in heavy damage phase) but also realize this might be considered too powerful by the other healing classes.

What spells do you use the least? I think Nourish is my least used spell for healing.
85 Tauren Druid
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-I mainly focus on PvE, though I occasionally PvP
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-roics and raids
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
- bgs now and then
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-Some sort of perma tree and an updated boomkin form. It would be great to have perma tree back, and while I almost never go boomkin anymore, their look really needs to be revamped, especially seeing as they're now the only druid form to not get a revamped model
■What makes playing your class more fun?
- Everything, I guess. This is both my first toon and my main, and I'm levelling a feral druid as well. The only form I haven't tried is bear.
■What makes playing your class less fun?
-Only thing I can think of is the boomkin rotation. Granted, I almost never go boomkin anymore ever since I switched to resto, but the boomkin rotation can get boring (seriously, its throw up dots, then spam either wrath or starfire till you hit an eclipse, then switch and spam the other till you hit the other eclipse, occasionally summoning treants or casting starfall, and starsurge whenever it procs)
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
- Resto rotation is fine. Boomkin rotation can get old after a while. My feral druid is like, level 23, so its too early to get a solid feel for the cat rotation, but its fine so far
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
- Mainly perma tree form and a revamped boomkin form
■What spells do you use the least?
-Teleport:Moonglade I guess, since there's never any need to go there besides the occasional quest or seasonal. Cant really say about feral, since I'm still levelling my feral druid. I never use nature's grace though, and I rarely cc (since I'm rarely asked to - I'm usually lucky enough to get one or more dps who can cc).
Edited by Keva on 9/12/2011 7:23 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
PVE

Heroics and raids

Being unable to heal myself while soloing at 85, if I'm out of my resto spec. I miss being a tree. I hate not having any opportunities to shift into more than one form in a given spec - shape shifting was the reason I rolled a druid in the first place!

Switching between forms, being versatile.

Being stuck in a single form for an entire raid, (especially if one I don't like is called for). Being incapable of healing myself at the level cap unless I'm in a healing spec.

Boring. Boomkin is downright monotonous. Bear and cat feel too limited, especially if you've played warrior and rogue to high levels.

Either make the combat forms play like the warrior/rogue/mage they're emulating, or give me more versatility in a fight. Update the boomkin model, and let me glyph it away completely if I want to. Restore tree form to its rightful place. Give me more spec slots. Give me a new form or two to play with. Oh god, and the travel form! Fix the model, and let its speed scale higher, at least outside of pvp! More customizations for the feral forms - maybe expose some pieces of armor or something. I don't play feral much because I don't like looking the same as I did at level 20.

Faerie Fire, Hibernate (I'm aware of its utility, but I'm almost never asked to use it), Feral Charge, whatever the base cat dps skill is before you get mangle.
85 Troll Druid
Wulfprey - Feral DPS Druid on Warsong-US

PvE

Raids

N/A

As much as I love playing a druid, I really miss having fun with the huge asset of cosmetic and transformation itens available. I wish I could use a noggenfogger's elixir during the raid and not lose it as soon as I have to shift forms. I wish I could play around with Potions of Illusion like my guildmates do (heck, they can even become a cat and cast spells but I can't do anything!). I wish I could enjoy Hallow's End at all. I love druid forms but, even though it changes with my hair and skin, it still does get boring after a while. Loved the fire cat idea though.

The best thing about being a feral dps is being so damn versatile. We have a healing cooldown with tranquility, a high survival cooldown being able to use survival instincts in cat form, huge mobility and a kick-!@#-mini-charge-interrupt. We have stuns, barkskin, roots and all that stuff that really brings us out ahead of some other melees in some raid bosses.

Mostly, the back requirement of shred. There are some boss strategies where it's simply impossible to stand behind the bosses, and our dps suffers a LOT from that. I know it makes sense to have to be on the boss' back, like rogues do, but it still feels really bad to struggle to be behind all the time.

I like the cat rotation overall, though it's pretty much impossible to keep track of everything without a couple addons. Like I said, it sucks a bit that we need to be able to use shred, and if we don't, mangle does less damage and we don't get the benefit of the Glyph of Shred, which makes everything a lot harder to mantain. The starve of energy we have also sucks sometimes, but meh!

That's a hard question, but I personally think I would love to have one of those really different spells that are a lot of fun to work with, like Spellsteal and Dark Simulacrum, or even a fairly useless one like Mind Vision, Eyes of the Beast or Farsight. I also wish I could at least keep my cosmetic/transformation item buff when I change in and out of forms.

Obviously Claw. I used to use Cower, now I don't use it anymore at all after the new threat.
90 Tauren Druid
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Both

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Raiding

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• World pvp and some BG

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• -Give ferals back power shifting. You gave it back to resto and balance (balance did need it.)
    -Give feral tanks a fear break/immunity. We're the only tank without one.
    -Stop lumping Druids with the other tank classes. All the other tank classes are plate wearing, and have more than one type of mitigation (war and pala have dodge, parry, block. DKs have dodge and parry. Druids ONLY get dodge) and were the only Leather wearing agility based tanks.
    -Put a FULL STOP on this active mitigation stuff. If i wanted to play a death knight, i would have ROLLED a death knight.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• Versatility.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• -Never looking any different. (seriously why was there no Fire bear form from Faradals?)

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• -Bear is fine as is (aka without this active mitigation shenanigans).
    -Kitty is in a decent place. Rotation is still kind of complex, and the requirement to be behind the boss for shred makes some fights (rag, Domo) tedious.
    -Balance needs some PvP upgrades.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• -Allow druids to Dual wield fist weapons.
    -Put a FULL STOP on this active mitigation stuff. If i wanted to play a death knight, i would have ROLLED a death knight.

• What spells do you use the least?

• Demoralizing roar and Thorns. Please, give Ferals a Thorns usable in forms.

• OTHER:

• Stop treating 25 man raiding like the favored child. 10 man raiding in cata has had issues ranging from ridiculous requirements (3 tanks and smite healers for H Hafus, same number of adds on rag 10 as rag 25... Reduced hp or not you have less people to control those adds. 25h has 2 additional loot drops for no reason, plus with less loot you have a much, MUCH lower chance of the loot that your raid NEEDS to drop.)

Also, if you do plan to do a tanking legendary, please consider a quest based system similar to the Battered hilt setup, or the Legendary vanilla staff chain. Please don't scrooge out druids and DKs by saying "here's a legendary shield! have fun warriors and paladins!"

Also, don't listen to the people who whine constantly or threaten to go play (X inferior mmo here).
    Edited by Øtaku on 9/12/2011 3:10 PM PDT
    85 Worgen Druid
    My main character, Suatha is primarily Balance Spec. I may use OS for Feral Tanking, but my focus has always been Balance. All of these answers will be for a Balance Druid.

* Both

*Raids

*BG's until Rated BG team can be found

*The biggest Quality-of-Life issue would have to be our inability to Mine nodes while in various forms. We can pick herbs and skin, but not Mine.

*Some of the things that make playing my class more fun would have to be fighting in PvP as Balance, and showing that Boomkin's can rock in PvP on par with the other caster classes. It never ceases to amaze me that because Balance Druids are scarce in PvP that people don't realize that they are standing in my Solar Beam.

*When the Balance druid is being attacked by melee, it is near impossible to escape or viably attack back. What good is a reactive proc that roots our melee attacker, when their attacks slow us or keeps us within range. You can only escape as long as your attacker doesn't utilize their class abilities, and that rarely happens. Using Cyclone is not viable at melee range, since the attacker can perform an interrupt and waste the cast time.

*Our rotation has been very well thought out. Wrath to Lunar Eclipse, then Starfire to Solar Eclipse, while keeping Moonfire/Sunfire & Insect Swarm refreshed is very simplistic. Putting our mana regeneration with Euphoria is good too. The only problem is that this rotation is only viable in a PvE situation. Using this in PvP is difficult due to the immediate nature of the player combat. We can't always use Wrath & Starfire in order to get our mana back, because our castings are constantly being interrupted. A work-around for this would be to add a new Balance Druid Glyph:

Glyph of XXXXX - Locks your Eclipse in Solar. Each tick of Nature Damage gives "XX%" mana back. Wrath & Starfire do "XX%" less damage.

Something like this glyph would give Balance a more viable way to restore mana and avoid dependancy on Wrath & Starfire for regen.

*The biggest item for my wishlist would be a way to have a Glyph that allows us to remain in caster form while in Boomkin Form. This would only need to be a minor Glyph, like the treant / tree of life one. What good is it to have Transmogrify and any new gear if you can't see it due to always being in Boomkin Form. The alternative is to allow our armor to be seen in Boomkin Form.

*Hibernate, due to the cast time in PvP.

*Nature's Grasp in PvP, due to melee being able to root/snare us next to them.

86 Tauren Druid
    PvE
    Heroics

High levels of accessibility. Being able to perform many roles is also very attractive.

The first thing that comes to mind - with regards to healing - is the time required to reach three stacks of lifebloom. Sure, I preemptively HoT before a pull, but it would be nice to place 3 stacks on a tank in the time that it would take to apply just one stack. Being able to do this every minute or so - in the event that I find myself in a pinch - would be pretty nifty. Lifebloom is an incredible ability that does a ton of healing. If it were to ever fall off - as it often does for me at times - I usually use regrowth to catch back up if the target is being hammered.

Stronger, reactive healing abilities. For instance, under certain circumstances Hots blooming into small, protective shields(something a bit stronger than seed.) More animal/moonchicken customization options(hues, jewelry, tats, hair)

Cower
    90 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? 10 Man Raiding, Normal and Heroic

If PvP, what type of PvP? N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

I miss the Tree of Life form as a permenant Form. If you took Cat Form away and gave Feral Druids Daggers.. they wouldnt really feel like Druids anymore.. they would be Rogues. That's kind of how I feel.

Combat Situations where AOE damage is high, and the majority of my abilities are able to shine.

Being the squishiest non-tank. It seems that the clothies all have some kind of passive defense (Shields for Mages, Pet-shared Damage stuff for Locks) and Shaman + all have thicker armor. As a Resto Druid, I die the fastest from, admitedly typically avoidable, raid damage. A Holy Paladin, for instance, almost never dies from the avoidable damage they take.. they bubble one way or another and they're fine.

In general I like it a lot. It's not overly complex, but provides a challenge, and is flexible when it needs to be.

If I could have only one thing : It would be a Soul-Swap clone for Druids. There is *so much* tank switching from debuffs.. and every time they do it, I have to spend 3 GCD's getting my lifeblooms back up on the new tank. Its a nightmare. Give me a spell I can cast that lets me move all of my hots.. or just lifebloom.. to another target. Would be nice if it also refreshed it, but I'd settle for just moving it.

I wish that when I hit the water, I automatically changed into Aquatic Form.

Teleport to Moonglade.
    Travel Form
    85 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? PVE (feral)

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? None at the moment. Druid quality of life is very high.

What makes playing your class more fun? Moving fast and filling many different roles.

What makes playing your class less fun? The lack of choice and customization in forms. For example, I despise the Moonkin form so much I simply won't play balance. I would like to try it but I simply can't look at that thing.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Kitty rotation is fun and still challenging.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Bring some choices into the forms. I like what you did with the Tree form as I didn't like looking like a tree all the time when healing. Personally, I think there should be a "caster" form for all druids and there should be a choice in what it should be. For example, just as all druids get bear and car, all Druids should get the caster form. Then you can choose what it is. Make Moonkin and Tree choices for the die hards who love them. But have other choices. Personally, I would like to have a stag as my caster form. Then I might actually try balance.

What spells do you use the least? Thorns, it's a tanking spell that bear tanks can't use for some reason. That is without shifting out of bear and losing all their rage. Jusk make it castable on self while in bear form and then it will be useful.
    90 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvP

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Arenas/BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Survivability, Lifebloom limited to one target, holy paladin instant healing more than druids (WE ARE THE INSTA-HEAL CLASS!) paladin bubble (hurr i can LoS a priest or warrior and sit my full bubble) Feral druids - very overpowered.... reduce the proc of predatory strikes (or make it not usable with cyclone) nerf feral bleeds. Unholy should not rely so much on necrotic strikes make it have a 4sec CD.

What makes playing your class more fun? Not getting killed in 4 seconds. I could get stunned when i have a rejuvination on me in an arena and just drop in around 4 seconds. I see paladins not take almost any damage due to their ridiculous instant heals, I see priests lolbubble and heal far easier than me, and I see shamans lolcrit80k... instant healing touch is 50k MAX every 3 minutes.

What makes playing your class less fun? having to switch lifeblooms, it is almost irrelevant because right as i apply it to someone (3 stack) a dps could just switch to me and i have to do it again... rinse and repeat. always having to fake cast everything when paladins and priests get a time where they can cast anything they want (and paladin group members can, i cant!) Also, Tree form is worthless against a priest, it is just screaming MANA BURN ME!!!!, so, if i get stunned... i get mana burned, whereas a paladin is totally immune to stun and mana burning effects while in bubble. Also, my bear stun is 3 seconds (as resto) whereas a paladin is 6 and it is easier to use, as i could just be kited if i dont get on top of them to stun.

What’s on your wish list for your class? an increase in our heals, reduce the CD on barkskin, nourish should be as fast as it was in wrath, buff our casted heals, shamans heal for like 30k with healing surge, druids dont even have a cast near that aside from regrowth which is too expensive to use like healing surge.

What spells do you use the least? nourish and healing touch
    Edited by Sonfanna on 9/12/2011 2:56 PM PDT
    85 Worgen Druid
    I love PvE,

Questing, Heroic Dungeons and Regular as well as Raids

I don't enjoy PvP its not something I find hard to get into. AKA I get my ears handed to me on a plate constantly.

Things to do, The Dungeons and raids I can do are getting old but the Newest hardest ones seem out of grasp.

Being able to do my job as a tank makes the game fun for me. But what I love most about the class is the ability to take part in more then just that role. Be a Tank be a healer be DPS. Its all there.

Having to fight over what gear is meant for my spec. Is it for a Rogue is it for Feral DPS... is it for a bear druid.

I feel okay about the rotation, I get done what needs to be done.

What I would love to see is a less boring Bear form or even Cat. Here I am a Big bad bear taking on Epic bosses of the world. And all im wearing is a collar. I would love to be able to see some kind of armor on the shifted forms.

Thorns... Do we even have that spell still ?

90 Night Elf Druid
    PvE mostly, fail PvP a little.

I do heroics, and tier 11 raid (some FL trash runs)

Arena mostly.

Arielle and Reesi have covered this, but just to repeat it, we need more raid mitigation, and rage generation is GOD awful in bears. Cat I don't mind as much.

Being able to do just about anything role wise, instant flying, hefty amounts of lore, versitility.

Rage starvation is god awful.

Chris Hanel from "The Daily Blink" sort of summed it up for me as a bear. Spinning Plates Theory for tanking. You have to keep everything up, and god forbid it falls off. I don't mind it, but there are moments that I wonder "dear elune, should I have pulverized instead of mangle?" on high damage fights. Cat rotation, once a horrid little spyrograph chart of dps is less so with mastery and refined mechanics.

Um, just for the "never going to happens": a legendary weapon for ferals, and leather drops with optimal druid stats (ha ha I know... I love you Blizzard, even with that.)
    Seriously, though? More control over SD procs (4.3 maybe?), slightly better mechanics for raid (see shield tanks), and having read that FFF is linked to spell hit scared the bear feces out of me.

What spells do you use the least?[/quote]
    I don't use Bash all that much, my hit isn't high enough. But I like it.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP Teleport: Moonglade I just really hope that you might add more quests there. I miss my little druid questing hub.
    Cower needs to go. It's a waste of a move, energy... etc. especially since the 500% threat buff.

Also, just thank you guys for asking the community. Hope there are somethings that can be used here.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]