(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Feral DPS Raiding; Heroic raiding.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Feral dps: All of the above.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-Lifebloom could use some form of "Apply 3 stacks instantly" cooldown for all specs; ala Early Frost for mages.
-Being able to feral charge(cat) anywhere which is in line of sight in the same parameters of rogue ShS. Essentially boils down to fixing the pathing issues the game has with it.
-Shapeshifting sharing GCDs with abilities.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Being able to overcome obstacles which my class may be not so great at.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Feral Charge bugs (Hello Raggy) and to some extent shred positioning.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I enjoy our current rotation; it's decently fluid and pretty dynamic based on your crit rates/cooldown management.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
-Separate GCD for Shapeshifting.
-Insta-3stack Lifebloom.

What spells do you use the least?
As feral:
Regrowth
Nourish
Teleport: Moonglade
CLAW
90 Night Elf Druid
Bleeds of Korgath. Feral Cat.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PVP.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Mostly Cata Heroics and Raids from previous expansions for old mount achievements.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• I focus mostly on Random-PUG BGs, then some casual Arena and Rated BG.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• -shred positioning (slightly improved from Wrath to Cata with +Mangle Damage)
    -interrupt (nice job - great quality of life improvement).
    -accidentally get caught gimped in Humanform when shifting to Bear or from Bear to Cat.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• -Stealth
    -Track Humanoids
    -Complex Rotation
    -Great Mobility for a Melee Class..
    -Great Defensive Abilities.
    -Great Situational Abilities (Dash, Stamp Roar, B Rez, Feral Charge, etc)
    -Unique CC Ability (Cyclone).

Feral Cat is one of those specs I didn't intend to like but have come to love.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• -Sometimes envy the Rogue for variety of play styles and that armor can be seen 100% of time.
    -Shred positioning is terrible in some encounters. In PvP trying to position behind Vann or Drek is damn near impossible with most of your team in there.
    -Our long duration CC is very specific in PvE. Would be funner if Cyclone had a 30s duration in PvE.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• the GOOD: The rotation has improved significantly from before Wrath. It still retains the complexity but there is more room to breathe as the duration of Mangle, Rake, Rip and other abilities have been buffed or improved with talents.

the BAD: Shred in solo questing does not feel like it's used enough. (also I'm aware that Bleed DOTs are the main thing with Cats, but Shred needs some love there.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• -Cat and Bear to heal in their form.
    -*new* Cat Ability that converts existing DoTs into a single Burst Attack. (Perhaps as another Finisher or change to FB.)

• What cat abilities do I use the least?

• I rarely use Thorns as I need to shift to human form. Using it in Cat/Bear form would be better, if it were an option.
    -claw
    -cower
    Edited by Bleeds on 9/12/2011 10:43 PM PDT
    85 Tauren Druid
    Mynosis, Feral Druid DPS, Kael Thas

# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    A little bit of both

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Heroics mostly, some raids (not the newest ones usually)

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    battlegrounds, unrated

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    the nerf to shape-shifting that was giving a few patches back. I understand the "being immune to one class" concept, but we weren't immune. not only that, but with hunters being able to sleep us at any time, it seems the "single class counter" concept flies out the window. changes were needed, but i think there may have been better solutions.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
    versatility. being able to do a little bit of healing while in feral (a very tiny bit) or being able to go into bear form when a tank dies, or taking tons of damage in pvp to let team-mates heal me while not worrying about losing too much health.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
    we are continuously nerfed and altered based on the assumption that, like during TBC, we can all heal, range, tank, and melee amazingly. the truth is, feral dps is okay as an OT in rare occasions, but that's it. our healing is below most other melee, our spell damage is just a waste of time. our versatility went down, but we kept being altered anyway. we should either be able to fully commit to our role and be competitive with others in that role (in all aspects, not just damage) or regain our versatility. this isnt a complain about our dps, I'm actually happy with our dps right now, no complaints there... however, with no cloak of shadows or vanish, were essentially wanna-be rogues right now.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    I'm happy with feral dps "rotation" (if you can call it that). The role is complex and situation-based. I don't mind conditional abilities, like shred, since my bleeds fortunately do a ton of damage. The complex learning-curve also makes the role less common amongst newer players, which makes it easier to have a mature conversation with another feral druid about gear, rotation, and timing.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
    A unique form for feral druids that are fully specced into either tank or dps, preferably a new form for each. Even if it's a cooldown form (think were-bear). Currently, feral druids have no way to show off their uniqueness. You know a moonkin is balance and a tree is resto... a cat or bear can be anyone.

# What spells do you use the least?
    99.9% of my balance spells just sit in my spellbook, I never even touch them. as far as feral spells, with the buffs to ravage, and the introduction of skull-bash, I rarely use maim anymore. I feel it costs too much for its effect.
    90 Tauren Druid

What type of content do you focus on?

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?

I used to raid with the guild 3 times a week but as I became more and more disappointed with the path that many changes to the Druid class was taking I stopped raiding, have pulled away from the game a lot, and when I do log in these days it's mostly to do a few dailies and chat with friends.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Lack of flexibility in healing styles. At one time we used to have the ability to choose a healing style that worked for us personally. Some of us would focus more on Direct heals, while others, like myself would focus on HoT's. That largely feels impossible anymore.

Challenging Boss encounters that don't feel like cookie cutters and raiding with guildies.

The cool down on Tree of Life. Druids have always been primarily about shape shifting, and no I don't mean shifting form repeatedly within one encounter or boss fight. The addition of the cool down on Tree of Life took a lot of fun out of the game for me, especially when it comes to RP purposes or just socializing with guidlies.

I would willingly give up any benefits Tree of Life imparts if the cool down went away and it just became cosmetic so I could run around in Org as a tree.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

It feels like I'm being forced to play the game how the Devs want me to play and have taken away the option for me to decide on my own rotation, what fits best for me. I used to be a great healer that focused on HoT's.

Do away with he Tree of Life Cool down.
    More flexibility in healing styles, let me be an effective healer with primarily Hot's if I want to.

Hurricane, Druid decurse, Healing Touch (which I could do without and would prefer another HoT.

Overall
    I feel that Druids as a whole have lost much of their character and reason for why I choose the class and I have pulled away from the game primarily becuase of it. None of the other classes hold my interest long enough.
    90 Tauren Druid
    From a cat DPS standpoint...

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Just downed Rag, about to start trying heroic Firelands.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

Being unable to shift out of roots. Man I was pissed at that, and I still am. I don't even PvP, so it's not as big an issue as it could be for me, but it still is a huge change from what was once considered the hallmark of the druid class. The only other thing is the positional requirement of Shred. It's not horrible, but it is a pain on some fights, and it feels unnecessary for PvE.

The adaptability of the druid class. Nothing feels more epic than seeing the tank die, shifting into bear, blowing all your cooldowns and ending up downing the boss :) I also love the whole shapeshifting aspect, it's what drew me to the class in the first place.

Being neglected in favor of ranged dps, I guess. But that's not an issue with druids only. As far as druids themselves go I'm very happy.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I love the cat rotation. It feels pretty much perfect to me. I'm especially excited to get my 4 piece T12 bonus!

What’s on your wish list for your class? Man, I don't know. Maybe a Redirect-type spell for cats?

What spells do you use the least? Pounce and Maim. I don't PvP!
    Edited by Wafle on 9/12/2011 3:22 PM PDT
    90 Worgen Druid
    Urth (Farstriders-US) - Feral Druid Bear, Cat PvE/ Cat PvP

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Both (Feral-cat and bear)

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    Arena/ Rated BGs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Shifting not being on its own GCD like warrior stances. As it is now, shifting while stunned causes you to shift out into caster form (latency makes this an absolute nightmare). Then there is the double GCD penalty. Any time we use a nonferal spell, it shifts us out. That's to be expected. However, the part that sucks badly is when we use a 6 second cyclone or a 6 second bash, we waste a full 3 seconds of that crowd control dealing with GCD's. It's extremely clunky.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
    I get to be a big frickin' bear. Or a really angry kitty. Who in their right mind wouldn't think thats fun?

■What makes playing your class less fun?
    Target switches. In PVP and PVE, it's a nightmare. Without a way to swap combo points, we drop behind drastically on heavy switch fights in pvp and pve.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    I like the rotation in cat and bear forms just fine. My only complaints is missing Demo Roars 3 times in a row, and drastically dropping in dps due to positional requirements in cat form (simply because of Glyph of Shred not benefiting mangle).

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Glyph of Shred allowing mangle to refresh Rip.
    Allowing a few more specific spells to be used in forms (i.e. Thorns, Rebirth)
    Predator's Swiftness adjusted to allow a spell used with the proc to not shift you out of your current form.
    Feral Healing adjusted, either buff the scaling of Healing Touch with Nurturing Instinct or allow a full stack of Lifebloom with Predators Swiftness procs.
    Something done about the sheer amount of spacesaver macro's needed due to dual form spells like Stampeding Roar, Skull Bash, Mangle.
    Shifting out of roots (I just had to throw that in there, I really do miss it)
    Separate GCD for forms... please

■What spells do you use the least?
    Nourish, Hurricane, Mushrooms.
    Edited by Urth on 9/12/2011 3:41 PM PDT
    90 Tauren Druid
    Give us a real CD not the treants. reduce our AoE dmg a lil. I mainly pve btw
    Edited by Douthna on 9/12/2011 3:22 PM PDT
    85 Tauren Druid
    feral tank / bladefist- us

-PVE

-RAIDS

-I play a feral tank, some of the cooler spells [ie.thorns, rebirth, innervate, and tranquility] all pop us out of form to cast. This isn’t something I would call broken, and I can for the most part find a point in each fight where I can pop forms safely, but for quality of life it would awesome to use in bear form.
    -I also think lacerate should be given at a lower level for people leveling as a feral tank, perhaps around the 30’s rather than 66.

-I re-rolled druid tank from a paly tank mainly for the ability to switch between tank and dps forms mid fight, it’s helped in my 10 man raiding guild a great deal when learning new encounters trying to beat enrage timers etc.

-Our master is a 50% chance on crit to proc for feral tank, still too much a crap shoot to take it seriously.

-I’m ok with our rotation, not a million things going on, but not too little either [fff, mangle, thrash, lacerate x3, swipe, maul]

-Ranged interrupt, skull bash as a charge isn’t effective when we don’t want to go running into the middle of the room, perhaps a talent that modifies fff to interrupt at range similar to the heroic throw / gag order dynamic?
    -Raid wall or raid last stand

-Challenging shout, awesome spell but cd is way long, maybe a redesign closer to righteous defense [ie. Up to 3 enemies on a shorter cd]
    Edited by Stinktipsyou on 9/12/2011 3:30 PM PDT
    What type of content do you focus on?
    Both, with an emphasis on PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE?
    Heroics mostly at the moment due to Real Life constraints.
    I used to raid heavily during Wrath, and attempted in early Cata.

If PvP, what type of PvP?
    Battlegrounds, World PvP/RP-PVP events.
    (Unrelated, get rid of those guards! We can't fight them AND the Alliance!)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.:
    Overall, I'd say that Druid quality of life is pretty high. Then again, I'm an herbalist.

What makes playing your class more fun?:
    I affectionately refer to myself as "Quantum-Druid", being always in flux with my hybrid-feral spec and recently Resto. Topping the charts as Cat thanks to my weapon, going bear to save a party that's otherwise doomed, seeing all the pretty green numbers when I'm healing...

What makes playing your class less fun?:
    Bear plays a bit like the redheaded stepchild of Prot Warrior. Balance had so little burst when I was trying it earlier in the expansion I raged and haven't touched it since. Restoration doesn't have quite as much throughput as I would like, but makes up for it with more consistent throughput on a greater number of potential targets.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.):

Cat is amazing, though having to switch to a Mangle rotation on a boss I can't get behind is somewhat discouraging because it changes more than just whether I Shred or Mangle.

Bear feels like the redheaded stepchild of Prot Warrior, and I'd like to see it looked at in great detail in preparation of this switch to "Active Mitigation", but it is fine for now and I'd rather wait to have it done right than have it rushed out the door and be worse.

Resto has a fairly simple priority system that still manages to take some getting used to, and I applaud Clearcast Regrowth allowing you to refresh Lifebloom. That was a pain at the beginning of Cata.

Balance, last time I tried it, lacked single target burst. The eclipse mechanic, however, is interesting and enjoyable. The burst issue may be due to a lack of gear on my part.

- Feral to always and forever remain capable of a Hybrid Tank/DPS spec in which the sacrifice to DPS still leaves the spec as raid-viable.

- Purely Aesthetic Moonkin and Tree of Life forms, so that you can be a Caster Druid in either your gear or your form of choice. With Transmogrification being a thing (which I am eternally grateful for,) I feel that this is a way for Druids to personalize their character and decide what they want to look like.

- Glyphed Alternate Aesthetic Bear/Cat forms. We've seen a lot of druids turn into a lot of things, and again, with Transmogrification coming, this would allow Feral Druids to personalize their character and decide what they want to look like. No sane person would argue for Cat DPS in Caster Form. That's called a Rogue.

- Feral Charge (Bear) to stop costing me rage when Warriors Charge to generate rage.

- Travel Form to function indoors for Balance and Restoration Druids.

- A Ground-Mount-Form, cast-time and all, that possibly functions as a one-passenger mount. This is mostly for RP reasons. It doesn't seem right to be able to turn into all these different animal forms, but have to summon something to ride if we want to be as fast as everyone else in a Battleground.

- A preventative/mitigation cooldown for Restoration. A talented variation to Thorns could be interesting and appropriate. Either a bubble like PW:S or have it restore a small amount of health for each hit taken for the duration a la Earth Shield.

- A talent for Feral that allows for the use of Thorns on yourself while in Bear Form, and on others while in Cat Form, with Thorns wiping off of you if you cast it on yourself while in Bear and then switch to Cat. Even with the threat change, for AoE and trash, I like to use Thorns to help secure initial threat, but I don't like wiping my rage at the same time. This could take some serious PvP balancing, but I would happily take the nerf to the damage done by Thorns for it. A possible alternative to nerfing the damage outright would be doubling the effect of Resilience on Thorns' damage.

- A change to the way Thorns damage is reported in the Combat Log so that it is attributed to the Druid who cast it, not the person on which it was cast. Recount has baffled many a group following trash where the tank happened to have received Thorns. (Can you tell I like Thorns?)

- A confirmation that Druidism as a whole is an offshoot of Loa worship.

Cower.

I do occasionally use Teleport:Moonglade, but would probably use Portal:Moonglade more.
    85 Night Elf Druid
    ---As of Cata I have mostly focused on PVE

---Raids, Other (solo questing, farming or finding rares/easter eggs)

---Melee attack range for Feral cat is too short.
    ---I'd like to switch from Flight Form directly to Cat or Bear or Tree.

---Switching forms, Mobility, Flight Form, Ability to fill all roles in the game, Hot's.

--I love playing Druid.

---Like Feral Bear... Like Feral cat... Resto seems to have a few repetitive spells (Nourish/Healing Touch)... Regrowth need attention imo, but overall resto is good.

---That our final end special skill wasn't Boomkin based. ie exploding mushrooms.

---Nourish
    ---Regrowth
    ---Soothe Beast
    ---Exploding Mushroom or w/e

Give me my tree form (100% of the time) back.
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] -- PVE
    If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] -- Raids
    If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.--

This is why I chose to respond. The BIGGEST quality of life issue for me is that IMO, Druids are pretty heavily penalized (relatively speaking) for using abilities outside whatever current spec/form they are in compared to the other hybrid classes. For instance, Prot/Ret Paladins aren't penalized for casting a heal on themselves, nor are heal spec'd priests for casting a DoT or damage spell. I understand that when spriests cast a heal, their shadow form is removed but that pales in comparison to any druid spec'd other than resto to cast a spell outside that tree. When I'm tanking on my Druid, whenever I need to cast a heal on myself, thorns, rebirth, cyclone, hibernate, etc.. I drop out of bear and lose ALL my rage. I know that when spec'd into Furor I get back another.. 10 rage... !@#$ di doo.. No other hybrid class is so heavily penalized like Druids. Its less of an issue for kitty Druids and moonkin, but there is still a penalty. Again, this is the biggest quality of life issue for me and why I shy away from tanking on my Druid.

What makes playing your class more fun? --

I really enjoy playing a balance Druid. I like that the rotation is somewhat easy.. but to excel at the class, you need to know a lot more than just what buttons to press and when. Gaming Eclipse is huge part of Moonkin dps and I enjoy it a lot.

Again, I really don't like/agree with the penalties Druids suffer when using abilities outside their spec/form.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) --

I like where Druids are regarding their rotations. The recent buff to threat (or nerf depending on how you look at it) has made tanking boring for me but overall, I like my rotation.

What’s on your wish list for your class? --

I would like to see Moonkin form go the way Tree of Life form did in that it is a cooldown instead of permanent. I don't see why Druids can't just cast balance spells in caster form (MOST of them are usable in caster form anyway) and use Moonkin form as a damage boost. The only real CDs that balance druids have is our Trees and Starfall. With the upcoming addition of transmogrification, I know a lot of balance Druids (and Druids in general) are going to want to see their gear, especially if they took the time to gather it and spent the money to look that way :)

I would also like for the penalty for Druids to be removed or to place some sort of penalty on the other hybrid classes (easier I think to just remove it from Druids as they're kind of alone in that aspect). I also think travel form should be useable indoors. I know we have Sprint for cat form, but if Shamans can use ghost wolf indoors, Druids should be able to use travel form indoors as well (even if the movement speed is changed to reflect that of ghost wolf).

What spells do you use the least? --

Hurricane... It is the worst AoE spell in the game right now. It has the highest mana cost, lowest dmg, AND needs to be channeled to use. With the mushrooms we have now, this spell is moot in all but the fewest circumstances. (Mushrooms are great though!)

Thanks for this opportunity for the player base to express what they think is wrong/ what they would change with their class. I hope most people don't use this as an avenue to whine and cry about their class and ask for buffs (I don't think my post does this).
    Edited by Perígee on 9/12/2011 3:31 PM PDT
    85 Tauren Druid
    ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Restoration Druid PvE (getting to heroic modes)

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Raiding.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    I almost never PvP. My DK is my PvP character.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    I guess not being able to use travel form indoors is a pretty large quality of life thing. I never realized how useful it was until I started using it in Firelands.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
    Feeling like I make a large impact in out raid's survival. Bringing some utility to the table. NOT spamming Rejuv or Lifebloom.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
    Well, you can see this coming. I miss permanent ToL. We all do. To be honest, I love the current mechanic of it. But I wish we could be in the (old, not this hideous new giant tree thing you came up with. Seriously.) ToL form all the time. I don't feel like a druid anymore. Playing in a form the majority of the time is what drew me to the Druid class. Being the only spec that doesn't have a permanent form really makes me feel like I got the short end of the stick. We all knew what we were signing up for with the druid class. When you took it away, my first thought was "Really? ToL is gone? Time to reroll." Seeing as how I'm still a druid, you know I couldn't do it. And really, the Resto spec has come a long way since Wrath. But everyone loved the old form. My hoped solution? Make ToL (the treant form) permanent again. But keep the cooldown model. We could turn into that hideous giant thing for a few minutes a fight and it'd be better than being almost perpetually stuck as a Tauren.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    I think it's a lot better than blanketing rejuv (though it's beginning to happen again with my ridiculous mana pool) like we did in Wrath. The only thing I feel we miss is utility. Something that I can bring instead of raw healing would be much appreciated.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
    More engaging AoE healing. Not WGing on cooldown and filling the gaps.

■What spells do you use the least?
    Moonkin Form (lol). Soothe. Regrowth isn't currently that great. It's especially disappointing when you're specced 3/3 Nature's Bounty and you don't crit. I think with that many points invested it should be a guaranteed critical heal. Or maybe make Living Seed better. Nature's Grasp (I forget it at the rare times I do a BG)
    2 Orc Warlock
    * What type of content do you focus on? Both

* If PvE, what type of PvE? Solo, Heroics, Raids

* If PvP, what type of PvP? BGs

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Wild Mushroom: reticulate placement is a digitally clunky mechanic (digitally as in fingers and mechanic as in real-world physics ;-) and with the sheer number of mushrooms it's quite the dexterity workout. It would be great if we could optionally activate-and-place the reticulate with a single action, that is without needing a separate aiming click. Having this be a macro-only option would be just fine.

Also, abilities that can fail and still get locked out (buggy Shadowmeld, missed Bash, ignored Typhoon, stuck Treants, stunned Starfall.)

* What makes playing your class more fun?

Druids have several specs and roles, several of which have been viable. This made it more likely that at any point in time there was a viable spec and role that I found fun. In Wrath and Cataclysm it's been a great choice for a main.

* What makes playing your class less fun?

Impaired self-healing for Moonkins and Bears. Non-Resto healing is already poor due to lack of talents, so the additional encumberments (multiple GCDs and temporary loss of form bonuses) feel anachronistic and punitive.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I personally find Eclipse irritating (more than in Wrath actually, though I applaud your efforts in addressing it.) I find myself wanting to stay in Solar on everything but single-target fights. It would be a LOT less irritating if Mastery increased the percentage of time spent in Eclipse, rather than the Eclipse bonus, even if it meant a Mastery cap or DR.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

A short-cooldown high-uptime self-heal for Bear would be great, even if it came with a tradeoff (say -5% dodge for a HoT that heals for 3% max HP per second.) It feels odd to be playing a healer class that has so few self-healing options when tanking.

Also, it'd be awesome if Mastery increased the percentage of time spent in Eclipse rather than the damage bonus.

* What spells do you use the least?

Once its cast time was added back, my Entangling Roots use has decreased by 99.69% ;-)
    90 Worgen Druid
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PvP

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• N/A

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• BGs

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Changing forms being on the GCD, perma-tree of life form gone (sorry I do NOT enjoy staring at my caster form, its why I chose to be a druid to begin with), the eclipse mechanics of being a moonkin (if you're not in an eclipse, then you can't do competitive DPS or anything), loss of utility type support like the recent Innervate change

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• Shapeshifting, versatility, being able to choose what role I want to fill with what spec, instant cast travel form

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Moonkin in PvP is too frail, annoying eclipse mechanics, going against a frost mage in PvP as feral

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• For PvE, moonkin is very boring, it feels like you're punished if you actually change from solar to lunar eclipse state, just the period where you're not in eclipse is like an entire lost effort (especially if you start a fight while not in eclipse)

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Regaining our power shifting, there is nothing more frustrating for me in PvP then being constantly snared/frozen by a frost mage and not being able to do anything but throw a few hots up and delay the inevitable. Also, moonkin PvE being more then "STAY IN SOLAR ECLIPSE FOREVER"

• What spells do you use the least?

• Nourish, Regrowth, Cower, Innervate, Soothe, Hurricane (costs waaay too much mana)
    Edited by Whacko on 9/12/2011 3:27 PM PDT
    85 Tauren Druid
    PvE

Raids.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Having to shred behind a boss. I'm generally not feral-cat for raids, but the only reason I don't push it because I know how bad my DPS will be on any fight that requires going in front of a boss.
    (Also, I NEED fire-bear form. Give it to me)

Anything that changes the appearance of my form. Overall, I love the feel of bear. Getting big crits with mangle just feels good.

Missing. Honestly, I can't tell you how much I hate missing, or being parried/dodged by a boss or mob. And with no option to stack hit/expertise it's very frustrating when you only get half of your mangles off during a berserk.
    That and maul. I like the idea of it, but it just feels awkward to use between GCDs.

I absolutely love the rotation, well, in theory. Against a mob my own level, things feel pretty good. I can get off all of my abilities without worrying, and I get some time to worry about other things. However, against a boss-level mob, things start going down hill. It's very difficult to follow any sort of rotation when you miss 4 abilities in a row.
    Also, get rid of demoralizing roar. 10% isn't enough to feel like it's actually doing anything, so you don't ever feel good about using it.

-Give different visual appearances for the forms based on your weapon.
    -Slightly decrease the GCD in bear form.
    -Increase the default expertise/hit of a druid while in bear form.
    -Give another use for consuming lacerate.
    -Change maul.
    -Rework demoralizing roar.
    And finally, the most important one:
    -GIVE ME A GOD DAMN FIRE-BEAR FORM.

Teleport: Moonglade, claw, and thorns.
    90 Tauren Druid
    Both

All current content

BG's

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    The forms are boring. If we had more control over the colors or weapons shown, or even something other than a bear or a cat, it would be nice. The troll bat form was a good shift away from the boring bird form (although it could use a /sit form like the birds). Can our travel form be a hoofed animal like the icon suggests? We don't need 2 cat forms.

Versatility makes it fun. I like being able to shift into whatever shape is needed for the current situation.

Feral is terrible when it comes to being CC's. Other melee have CC-immune abilities, we just have to stick it out while getting dotted up. Then if our leap is on CD, we gotta run back to the target, who might just blink away or CC us again. And the sprint or stampeding roar should have a CC-immune so we don't just waste it only to get feared or iced again when trying to close the distance.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    Healing rotation seems fine.
    Feral rotation is fine in PVE, but in PVP, when fights are fast and furious, we have too many finishing moves that require combo points to worry about. Either reduce the number of abilities that require combo points or make them more accessible.

More variety in forms. Better CC-resistant abilities. Lower CD on Challenging Roar (it's a great tank ability, but too long of a CD to be used regularly), make Stampeding Roar usable in both bear and cat form so I don't have to have both on my bar,

Cower (although with the current tank buffs, this shouldn't be an issue anymore), Teleport to Moonglade (it'd be nice as a second hearthstone like Astral Recall if Moonglade had a port to Orgrimmar), Thorns (its benefit is nearly obsolete, make this more useful and I'll start using it regularly).
    85 Night Elf Druid
    -PvP

-N/A

-Arenas, BGs.

-managing buffs/debuffs

-The synergy between forms. I dislike only going into bear form when I'm taking damage. What first got my attention as a druid was that regardless of your spec, every form had something useful for you to use. And i mean more than bash for moonkins, or kitty for sprint.

-I dislike being forced to play as a Dot class when I'm feral. We revolve around bleeds. It feels like we don't have any options. Before we would use bleeds if it was plate (and sometimes mail) but now you still just use bleeds on cloth. I don't want to play a melee warlock. >.>

-I dislike it very much. Dot and buff management is boring. It's not fun.

-Something to refresh self placed buffs like savage roar.
    -Some sort of vanish mechanic.
    -***The biggest thing i want for druids*** I want my armor to effect the way my druid looks in her forms. moonkin/tree/bear/cat/ aquatic/bird/cheetah. I want all of them to be effected by the armor i have on. I've hated this about druids for as long as I've played them. I don't even care what druid armor looks like because I spend the majority of my time in a form.

-Savage roar. Not just because it's not useful in pvp (out side of instant cast from range) but because i hate the mechanic all together. I don't use swipe very often unless i'm killing treants or hunter snakes. And i rarely use maim. The stun never seems to last the full duration (like it's on DR with everything). getting combo points is too time consuming for a 2 second stun with little damage. I'd rather just wait a few seconds and either bite or re-rip.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]