(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE (cat)

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raid/heroic/daily.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs, competative twink lvl 10-14 and 19

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
currently ONLY swipe will allow me to dps an add and not lose combos on a main focus would like some ability that can burst without generating combos, or combo switching/combo converting to energy

What makes playing your class more fun?
flight form gathering/mobility, being a fire kitty

What makes playing your class less fun?
many mediocre/situational abilities filling my UI

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
good, would not like to see it made easier or harder

What’s on your wish list for your class?
AoE bleed for cat and non-cp generator burst for adds

What spells do you use the least?
Cat playstyle I seldom use Cower
100 Tauren Druid
I mostly run Resto, but have a Balance spec for doing dailies, questing, and the rare occasions my guild needs extra ranged DPS.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - Both.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Everything, but only casual raiding.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - Arenas and some BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. - Since there are so many things a druid can do, having 2 specs is awesome. If only we could have 3...

What makes playing your class more fun? - Mobility. Casting on the run is fun!

What makes playing your class less fun? - Lack of threat reduction/major self-defense cooldowns as Resto.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) - As Resto, other than stacking the tank before a pull, I really don't have a set rotation. As Balance, it is fine, except I hate the length of time it takes to set Mushrooms, especially when the tank is kiting a pack of adds.

What’s on your wish list for your class? - A minor glyph for travel form to increase speed, much like the glyph for swim speed. Enhance Barkskin so that it reduces the length of time Stunned if I can cast it before nastiness occurs. Allow glyphed Rebirth to bring someone back with full health and at least a little mana. 30% maybe?

What spells do you use the least? - Cower. Changing form to drop threat, then changing back, wastes far too much time when I need it most as Resto.
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Very very limited cosmetic options...the fire kitty staff was a step in the right direction but the ways to activate its fire form are too convoluted. Also, in fights where there are one to two adds (staghelm comes to mind) gives some way to perform reasonable damage with spamming swipe or losing combo points.

What makes playing your class more fun? Lots of Utility

What makes playing your class less fun? Once again, it gets boring lookin at the same form from the level we get it to late game.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I like it, although our reliance on swipe as an aoe is pretty boring...also if i ever here the words "swipe is hard" again i may do bad things to a puppy.

What’s on your wish list for your class? More variety to our forms...not just alternate skins, let our forms change more...you have displayed druid npcs with other forms than cat and bear...why not allow us to have different forms just for cosmetics...like a wolf or a scorpion form....Also certain armor pieces displaying while shifted would be amazing...what is the point of transmorg for druids if it just going to be hidden away under our fur.

What spells do you use the least? Ravage. Maim. Pounce. Cower. Moonglade. Also feral gets such poor benefit from our heals spells that it is pointless to even use them in clutch situations.
Edited by Alphashift on 9/12/2011 9:59 AM PDT
What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? All forms of PvP content

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Lack of additional Talent spec slots beyond 2. I use talented to swap between 6 specs on a fairly consistent basis, it is not"an important choice" as the devs have mentioned previously, only a minor inconvenience and a money sink (14256G spent on talent spec swaps according to statistics)

What makes playing your class more fun? Increaced mobility compared to other classes.

What makes playing your class less fun? The mobility reductions that have been made and the ability to be easily focused down in pvp as resto, or forced in to bear permanently as feral.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I think the rotation is great, its reasonably difficult in feral, please do not dumb it down.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Some improvement for resto pvp in larger battles; its fine in 2v2 but the other healers are clearly preferred in 3s+ and rbgs. Feral-Would love to have mobility back, warriors are considered more mobile under pressure atm. Get rid of the class specific CC directed at feral druids, its pretty lame.

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane, Wild Mushroom, Nourish
85 Night Elf Druid
I do miss always being in Tree Form...

Maybe have old Treant form be the "Healing Form" and the new Tree of Life be the same as it is now...it's just a momentary buff with a CD that modifies your spells...You can still have players transform from the Old tree to the new tree just for that buff period...

I love healing as a druid, it's a lot of fun...

Tanking as a druid, also very fun...

I can't really think of any specific gameplay complaints...

Now i'm wondering why I don't play a druid more often...
90 Tauren Druid
PvP mainly, but dabble in PvE as well.

Raids

Arena, RBGS, BGS as feral

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
My biggest QoL issue would be the reliance on having to rely heavily on dispels in a PvP situation (looking at you frost mages). As was stated previous, I would trade back some of our damage for the ability to shapeshift out of roots again. In its current state the amount of roots in the game vs a melee in a bit outta control whereas other melee classes, except maybe Enh Sham, have some method to get out of roots. I do realize that we have 2 sprint cooldowns which is ok but the cooldowns are a bit high, maybe make them 1.5 min?

Energy regen in cat form is a bit punishing as well in my opinion. I know we should 'pool' energy for when it is needed and can use Tiger's Fury to get some energy back but with Shred being the main attack costing about ~40 energy, it quickly depletes our energy bar. Maybe make some talent to regen faster?

I like being the hybrid. I can't heal well in feral in PvP situations but can do if needed. I can't dps as resto in PvE but when desperate I can. The talent in resto tree where if we cast wrath we can get an instant starfire I have never seen anyone take, maybe it is a pvp talent? But with the current content of everyone taking damage there's no time to cast Wrath especially when its cast time is like 2.5s.

The lack of use of the shapeshifting which to me is/was a core mechanic that was taking away. Be it tree form or PvP root shifting. I know you can't please everyone, some want the tree form while others want to see their gear. But when push comes to shove the tree form made us stand out in raids.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Feral rotation in PvP is extremely bursty as an opener and then after that it is like...wait...wait..wait...oh boy some energy I can hit you, but wait I can't use my main attack because your back is against a wall =/. In resto I guess it is 'ok' could use a bit of a flavor change with Nourish as its mechanic seems a bit dated with the whole not being able to blanket roll hots on the raid.

1)Shred positional requirement. Remove it. Or at least make it so if you attack from behind it does its normal % of damage, but attack from the front it does say 75% damage.
2) A short (30s?) cooldown to instantly apply 3 stacks of lifebloom onto a target. This would be very nice in fights where tanks have to taunt off each other since otherwise we are wasting 3 GCDs to get the lifeblooms on the new tank.
3) Something with tree form. It is a Catch 22 situation where if you bring the model back people will complain about their armor, but if you don't people will complain about the nostalgia and flavor. Maybe bring back the form in some cosmetic form and the CD ToL to be like an ancient like those in the Cenarion Outpost in Zangarmash?
4) Some form of protection vs casters in a PvP situation. There's perseverance but 3 pts for 6% reduction becomes one of those, meh talents if you have nothing else to put in for barely noticeable change.

Soothe....Soothe....Soothe. And those mushrooms. Must say that all of the Cata "new" spells for druids were extremely lackluster compared to other classes.
Edited by Sartur on 9/12/2011 10:18 AM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
both

Raids

Arena

being able to change forms on the go

I would like to see a reskin for moonkin form as it seems to be the only form now that's "outdated"
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Balance rotation isn't what I would call "noob friendly", the rotation was easier to grasp without the starsurge feature being implimented. but so far I'm very happy with it's design.

for resto druids to get their own interupt, from a pvp standpoint while getting cc'd and not being able to do anything about it hurts, also a reskin on balance druids moonkin form

soothe / hibernate
85 Troll Druid
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics and raids
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Took a break for a bit, but coming back to playing mostly resto I would love a damage mitigation cooldown that is castable on other players that does not involve just raw healing.
■What makes playing your class more fun?
Resto druid mobility is fun and I do feel our healing tool box is less clunky than other healing classes.
■What makes playing your class less fun?
Stacking lifebloom to 3 using 3 globals. What I wouldn't give to have it a one global spell.
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I think the healing styles of a resto in a 25 man raid and a resto in a 10 man raid vary greatly in my experience. I appreciate the move to having healers use their single target spells more. In a 10 man raid I feel like I must use more of my tool box which is fun. In a 25 man raid it feels more of a focus on just spreading hots around which is not as fun.
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Damage mitigation spell that can be used on another player that is not raw healing.
■What spells do you use the least?
Probably regrowth.
85 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Normal Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. - No Fear break while tanking.

What makes playing your class more fun? - Instant flight form!

What makes playing your class less fun? - Less raid utility than other tanks while tanking. Having to leave bear form to use what raid utility we have. Which is certainly doable, but not always ideal.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) - No complaints.

What’s on your wish list for your class? - Some more utility without leaving bear form. Maybe a self-only Feral Thorns spell for bear form, with a longer cooldown. Maybe something similar to shadowmeld/vanish to drop combat. More teleport spells, perhaps to other druid camps( Cenarion Refuge for example).

What spells do you use the least? /shrug
85 Tauren Druid
Both (Restoration)

Raiding(10M Heroic Content)

Arenas(3v3 and 5v5)

One of the things I love about the game is the fun little items you can get. I like using them and turning into something else, like a highborn or w/e. Being a druid, the buff is immediately removed if I need to shapeshft (usually tree). It would be awesome if my item shapeshift effect was saved for my caster form. That way, when I went back caster form, the effect would be retained. Shamans ghost wolf already does this.

The ability to take on any role. Being a hybrid class that can do well as any role provided the gear.

Ugly tier gear(T12 was a serious wtf. Sorry I'm about looks). The inability to retain other shapeshift effects in caster form from items. I also feel that the restoration spec in PvP is a little weak, as all of our heals can be dispelled and mobility is highly limited with the amount of snares/stuns/etc other classes have. Nothing about being resto in PvE is not fun. I love resto.

Stacking lifebloom 3 times can be a bit annoying, since it takes a very long global each time (compared to rejuv). My rotation varies depending on the fight, but I find my single target heals to be a bit weak when heavy single target healing is needed.

Undead druids would be awesome. A bit more utility in arenas so we aren't easily disregarded for a shaman healer. Shapeshifting not clearing item effects (only while in caster form) would be awesome.

Healing touch. Lifebloom in tree form because it takes so long to put up on multiple people.
Edited by Maltomeal on 9/12/2011 10:18 AM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
It may be because I only play once every blue moon, and I don't play balance often, but I feel that the whole eclipse mechanic is a little clunky.
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PvE and PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics, Raids, Heroic Raids, Soloing, Old Content, Mount/Pet Farming

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arena, RBGs, BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? My tree-form went bye-bye, and While in bear, kitty, or boomkin.. what is the point of all my awesome armor. It's all hidden. Would be awesome to be able to deck out my bear form for transmog (allow shields as a bear form Helmet >:D). Biggest thing is, when you form change, your armor goes away.

What makes playing your class more fun? Form Changing, Flexibility (Bear/kitty spec is awesome for Balroc), being a very mobile class.

What makes playing your class less fun? Tank healing due to having to take 3 GCDs to get lifebloom up on a tank switch... didn't have to do that (Thank you PvP for destroying PvE). The Omen of Clarity change (only on Lifebloom ticks) is/was dumb in my opinion. In a raid situation it can sometimes be a right pain in the butt to keep Lifebloom up when raid healing some fights, because you are far away from the tank, and if you hit Lifebloom on another target, all the stacks that you had on the tank disappear.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? As resto 90% of the time I don't have a "rotation" and my priority system has nothing to do with abilities (Tank=Me>Healer>Hunter Pet>Dps). As kitty I don't have a problem with it, a little energy tight (Watching my rip falling off the target, screaming REGEN You stupid kitty). Bear is like any other tank, and you have made that pretty trivial with the Threat buff. Boomkin, I haven't played much, but I like the idea and how it was implemented.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Some sort of display for armor on forms (I know that is a big deal). Travel form, why can't I use this indoors? Magic wolves can, .. why can't magic cats? My biggest wish for WoW in general and my class, is to separate PvP and PvE.. they are two vastly different things. In all cases where PvP is balanced, there is a locked instance or server... Balance the PvP within that and let PvE be. The People who care about the balance of PvP aren't doing much in the way of PvE and vice versa. They are separate parts, they should be separate. To make that match with this post, take a look at why my class isn't fun. Guess what, all of these changes were due to PvP balancing. /beats dead horse

What spells do you use the least? I think I hit Cower once at level 70...and still died.
100 Night Elf Druid
As a reference: main spec restoration; offspec balance.

What type of content do you focus on? PVE

What type of PvE? Heroic 10-man raiding.

I've often griped that it would be nice to have a mechanism for swapping a full stack of lifebloom from one target to another in only one GCD -- more as a time saver than a mana saver; I feel like resto mana is in a good place. On most fights it's no big deal, but every week on heroic Beth'tilac I wish there was a way to make the switch quickly for the cushioning on the tank, because I don't have any free globals in the last phase of that fight. In 25 man I could just forget it, but in 10, I find that the tank really does need the extra healing. ;/

What makes playing your class more fun? I love druid; I think resto is in a pretty good place right now.

What makes playing your class less fun? The only fight I dislike healing is heroic Bael'roc. I can get through it, but it feels like the healing mechanic is not very druid-friendly. This wouldn't be an issue in 25's, but in 10's, it's not nice to feel like you were unlucky and picked the wrong class and should sit for someone who picked a better one.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I like that we've branched out and get to hit most of our buttons, rather than just rolling Rejuv. Regrowth and Healing Touch both feel a little expensive to use outside of Omen of Clarity procs, but overall I'm very happy with the current playstyle.

What’s on your wish list for your class? An across-the-board aggro drop! My tanks yell at me at least once a week for "taunting" adds... usually in situations where I can't not heal.

Also, I'd love to see resto get permanent tree form back. I rolled druid because I fell in love with the idea of playing in a special form; sitting there starting at my caster form just bores me. Having the increased utility of a CD is a nice bit of gameplay -- maybe have the old tree form as the default, and the new one to indicate when you're using the healing buff CD?

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane as balance.
83 Night Elf Druid

# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]95% PvE, 5% PvP

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics, Raids, Soloing stuff

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. I liked how we could somewhat counter roots and slowing effects, even if it came at a cost: we would quickly run out of mana, then we couldn't counter it anymore. This was changed; now mages, espcially frost mages, are a hard counter against us.

# What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to pretend i'm an affliction warlock with physical DoTs.
# What makes playing your class less fun? Having 14+ buttons I have to press at least once every five minutes in a raid. I don't want more then TWELVE buttons to press
# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's okay. I wish feral charge (kitty) had a lower cooldown, not so I could charge more often, but so I can get more free ravenges.

# What’s on your wish list for your class? A better spec. I Want blizzard to stop treating the feral tree as TWO different specs. Until blizzard made the decision to treat the feral tree as TWO different specs, druids had exactly THREE specs: balance (aka caster dps), feral (tanking AND melee dps), and restoration (aka healer). Currently, druids have FOUR specs: balance, kitty dps (aka feral), tanking (aka feral), and restoration. balance druids can heal almost as well as restoration druids can, so why is the feral tree split into two different specs?

# What spells do you use the least? Claw. (lol). Joking aside, that would be hurricane - mostly because of it's high mana cost.
85 Worgen Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids

Tree of life not being a permanment form has set me back in some silver trying to buy all of the Noggenfogger in existence for when I heal. Also the change to threat allowed me to keep DPSing on bosses(I had to go heals for Majordomo)

Hots and Dots: I enjoy healing as a druid more than other classes because of the mobility in raid situations and the enjoyment out of trying to heal more than 1 person at a time. I also enjoy my paladin because of Beacon of light for the same reason. I also like the boomkins ability to multi-dot and use Wild Mushrooms, but can be a little tedious to throw down on a moving pack of mobs.

Healing: Direct healing is the least favorite thing, but as a druid you get to do it less often anyway. Boomkin: I don't like it when I start a fight and all my proc trinkets proc immediately and I can't get full use out of them because I have to use a bunch of spells to get to my first eclipse and all my proc spells are worn off by then. Some sort of smart proc for boomkins would be AMAZING. I feel like our "cooldowns" are weak and boring(For both healing and Boomkin)

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

I enjoy it. I wish my dots lasted a little longer so on fights with a lot of movement I wouldn't have to keep reapplying the DoTs and could just renew them each new eclipse, but that seems a bit too easy. I wish Starsurge did more damage because it seems less fun to use in the rotation now that it does less damage than a starfire normally.(I know it was balanced for PvP reasons, but *sad face*) I wish we had a better cooldown than trents or maybe if Trents infused us with power while they are up that let us not run out of eclipse energy so we could pop them during a heroism and get a nice boost out of it.

Wild Mushrooms stick on a target you put them on and can put 3 max out and explode as normal(Can be put on friendly targets like mindsear as well) Tree of life back to being full time model and more interesting cooldowns for Boomkin.

Thorns(Longer cooldown + More damage/threat transfered), Sooth(More enrage effects would be cool), and Hurricane(Changing this ability to make it work with mushrooms in some way would be amazing. Either like earthquake/healing rain or turn it into a holy raidance type "cloud over my head" nature damage around me type ability)
Edited by Clawtrocity on 9/12/2011 10:15 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

-- PVE -- Balance Spec

-- Raids, Heroics

-- The aesthetic is wearing on me. We need more variation in the moonkin forms (or at least some variation). Sometimes, it's hard to tell between myself and another moonkin in the raid.

-- I love the complication of the "rotation" and how you're actively engaged during the entire fight.

-- The variance between eclipse forms, particularly when it comes to AOE phases. Right now, we have no AOE options when in lunar eclipse aside from multi-dotting and even that pales against the options for Solar Eclipse. Bringing back the splash damage for Starfall would help immensely there.

-- Overall okay. Just need to (ahem) balance the differences between solar and lunar eclipse.

-- 1) New moonkin forms
2) Lunar AOE options
3) Staying in Moonkin form while mounted! :)
4) Starfall reverted to have splash damage again. It's a weak 31-pt talent now.
5) Remove targeting circle for treants. Just have summon under my target instead of making me target their summon.

-- Thorns. Hurricane. Soothe.
Edited by Enaku on 9/12/2011 10:15 AM PDT
Q: What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
A: PvE

Q: If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
A: Heroics and Raids. I miss World Encounters and other "cave" encounters like Mag, Grull, Onyxia, Kazak, etc... That could be a way to bring players back to other cities (Put a monster's cave between Undercity and Ironforge... other "big foot" raiding cave on stormpeaks, i dunno, the remaining spirit of the frostmourne could make a bad a.s.s. monster... haha)

Q: What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
A:
Balance: shorter interrupt spell
Bear: cast some spells without leaving bear form (like battle rez, thorns, etc...)
Resto: nothing in my mind now...

Q: What makes playing your class more fun?
A: I've beeing playing balance for a short time, due Guild needs, and so far i think it is awesome. Main balance (pretty awesome), off tank and sometimes resto. I love this. (WTB TRIPLE SPEC!)

Q:What makes playing your class less fun?
A:Cat spec is pretty boring. From spells animation (basically always the same) 'till rotation (with 1 addon checking debuffs, is pretty boring to play. high DPS <> nice to play. Arcane mages have the same "problem")

Q:How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
A:
Balance: I just think that our cast bar needs some tweaks... a better Solar/Lunar bar would be nice (90% use 3rtd part mods). I like the rotation.
Cat: MEGA boring.
Bear: pulverize should be improved. I know crit is nice for us, but is not worth it.
Resto: I love resto... lol..

Q:What’s on your wish list for your class?
A:
Cat: really don't know. Make it cooler (not just OP)
Balance: shorter CD interrupt, good AoE in Lunar, better bar, change the Trents spell to something more "druidish"... I dunno... 3 different animals hitting the boss... wolf (to represent lunar), cat (representing solar) and an owl (representing wisdow)...
Bear: Pulverize reworked (maybe putting an CD there with a %weapon dmg with 100% crit rate... 15 secs CD... each time um Mangle lower CD by .5 sec...)
Resto: build-in UI or visual healing effects (like making who has Rejuv a little purpple LOL). This would make resto a little less addon dependent, and we actually would see the game.
Lots of games have a "mouse-over" effect, that adds a border to the character. That should help "healing seeing-the-game" thing...

Q:What spells do you use the least?
A:
- Soothe: i know is a "no-hunter-on-the-party" thing, but... mehh...
- Hurricane: WildMushroom is so much better at AoE... Would be nice if we could just use that and leave the clouds somewhere, like those adds in The Vortex Pinnacle.
- Thorns should be a little more... how should i put this... fun, i guess. Like putting some on IS like "Attackers have 10% chance to receive Thorns for 10 secs. Can occur only once in 60 secs".

Edit: WildMushroom, not Growth..
Edited by Tocodepau on 9/12/2011 11:52 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

- What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] -
Mostly PvE. I enjoy PvPing, but to be honest by the time I get a resillience set for one spec together, the balance switches to another spec. Sometimes it is better to be a healer and sometimes feral, I just seem to have bad luck with timing my gear acquisitions.

- If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics/Raids/Dailies/Gathering/Social

- If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Mostly just BGs. I don't play BGs a lot so sometimes I enjoy the heart racing feeling of batteling other non-UI players to the finish.

- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I think everyone will agree que times are still a quality of life issue. As a tank though, I que when I want and get in immediately.
I also the ability of those who have not played long. I would love to see some training of some sort for all roles. I have played long enough I find myself paying attention to my responsibilities + those of 1-2 other raid members, trying to call out everything. While we could replace these guys, and sometimes have, it is their lack of experience that causes it.
I would also love to see something like an "Examiner" where you chat with the NPC and he analyzes your gear/spec/etc and gives helpful suggestions. Not a step by step cookie cutter, but at least telling the player their specs strengths and weaknesses.

- What makes playing your class more fun?
The Jack of Many Trades aspect. My druid has been my main since I started late vanilla. I love him. Sometimes more then others, but still he has never been a let down.

- What makes playing your class less fun?
When I try to save the raid on a fight like Magmaw, but cannot mount because I am in shifted form. (Thinking of the time I couldn't do chain when mellee died because I was in tree form and didn't get out fast enough)
Certain draw backs of being a druid is you have many other spec's abilities, but in weaker forms.
When I have to risk dying to Brez,
when I can't interupt due to pathing issues (the Big Elemental in the Druid of the Talon Hyjal Dailies for example). And of course when a patch comes out that messes everything up :-p

It is not complicated and very forgiving (tank). Healing doesn't really have a rotation rather priority. I think druids are in a good place.

Ranged Silence, even if it is on a long CD. (1 one wish)
I was thinking maybe make mushrooms do a Silence + not hit CC'd targets to be an alternate to a pally shield toss. (just an idea)
I would love to steal the Pally Aoe Stun to undead, dragons, elementals etc (glyphed).
Brez in form (keep cast time but maybe use energy, rage, mana depending on form)
Separate Skull Bash into movement + interupt, to avoid pathing issues
Barkskin on other members or party or raid (maybe put a debuff like a Pally to keep it from being used too much)

Teleport to moonglade (but don't take away I love it)
Thorns (I am trying to learn to keep it on tank when I have no mana issues)
Barkskin
Roots/Hibernate

Thank you.
85 Tauren Druid
•What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE

•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raiding (Bear Tanking)

•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

N/A

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Not being able to Show off Armor in said Bear/ Kitty form

•What makes playing your class more fun?

The Versatility of it. Being able to go into kitty and dps a boss between tank swaps to do dps.

•What makes playing your class less fun?

Having to switch back and forth between bear for and kitty form to do decent dps.

•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I have no real problem with the rotation, I will say though that bears have the most to keep track of Tank wise. I feel as though for bears you dont have alot of time between keeping Pulverize Up, a 3 stack of lacerate up and mangling on cd to really have fun with a filler such as Maul or Thrash.

•What’s on your wish list for your class?
I would really love to see some sort of intergration to armor on the bear/ cat/ moonkin/ tree.

Another thing that i wish was solved is the issue depicting whether you should reforge/ gem for certain stats. other tanking classes have that already worked out but for druids its "Personal Preference" Some of us are indecicive and need help. lol

Also plz fix Savage Defense so its more like the other Tank classes.

•What spells do you use the least?

Roots/Hibernate

Sadly, when tanking, Maul, because between doing everything there is very little down time. to "dump rage"
Edited by Bambi on 9/12/2011 10:19 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]