(Locked)

85 Worgen Druid
* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Mainly PVE, with a small amount of PVP

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raiding, I avoid heroics if at all possible

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
5s, and random BGs

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Having to shift out of form to battle rez, and as a moonkin having to be in solar for my AOE to be worthwhile.

* What makes playing your class more fun?
As Balance, properly planning your eclipse states to correspond with the type of damage needed, whether it be AOE or single target. Battle rez and Tranquility are useful spells that make me feel like I contribute utility to the raid.

* What makes playing your class less fun?
3 GCDs wasted on Wild Mushrooms each time you place them, redundancy of shape shifting forms for all specs.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Balance rotation is rather boring, and just involves ping-ponging from one side of the eclipse meter to the other. I find it frustrating that I must be in a state of eclipse to do competitive DPS.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?
A new Moonkin form, Mastery for Balance druids that works all the time, not just in eclipse, and Moonkin survivability in PVP.

* What spells do you use the least?
Hurricane, Soothe
90 Night Elf Druid

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PVE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Healing in Heroics and Raids

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Never. PvP is dead to me and I resist anything that requires direct combat against another player.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• The loss of ToL and [the changes in] Battle Rez really shook me, not only directly for the loss, but because I felt nothing was “safe”. I need to feel that my efforts to gear, gain achievements, and titles are respected. The constant nerfing and buffing of abilities and damage makes me wonder why I bother to grind for improvement—if I get a piece of gear that gives me a clear advantage, it gets nerfed or, other classes are buffed to compensate.

I’d really like to see some of the daily grind changed to weeklies for bigger rewards. The progression would not be faster, but doing… lets say the Firelands Dailies… only once a week would allow me to grind rep one night, raid one night, and level an alt another… more variety, same end game progression.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• I like being successful (doesn’t everybody?). I like having choices. I like feeling that raiding, achievement points, fishing level, and cooking are equally important—that successful end-game is a well rounded character, rather than a sprint for the highest gear score and downing the latest content first. Just once I’d like somebody to say, “No, I haven’t downed that boss on heroic, but I do have 10000 achievement points, and the response be: “Wow, that is cool!”

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Monotonous daily grinds for ever and ever amen. Primary gear (and such) progression need not be faster, just less repetitious (limited to weekly). More secondary (rep, mount, pet, achievement) type grinds for secondary stats, different model gear (with the same stats), rare recipes, or other rewards. I’d like to feel I can “keep up” with current content and find time to level an alt or earn old titles and achievements too.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• I think its ok, but I don’t particularly like the new paradigm. I much prefer a “rock, paper, scissors” type balance where synergy between healers is emphasized—and each has unique attributes. I’d like to think that leveling a priest (or Pally) healer would change my end-game experience (and play style) as much as leveling a mage or warrior.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• ToL form. Something to buy in the AH. Something to craft that is rare or unique. Something to do that benefits my character and doesn’t require or improve my gear-score.

• What spells do you use the least?

• Transport to Moonglade, those that are PvP utility.
100 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Mainly PVE. Some PVP on weekends.
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]Heroic 25man

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Some RBGS when weekend guild group need a knockback.....

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. For PVE i'm fine, PVP though i am huge target being the fat chicken that a balance druid is forced to be.

What makes playing your class more fun? Its different its versatile and having an instant flying form helps so much when Alliance try to team up on me.

What makes playing your class less fun? The Required forms it makes me a neon sign in BG's i can just imagine the opposing team say in the beginning of the match "make that laser chicken wish he wasn't a laser chicken"

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I love the rotation having the extra mechanic (eclipse meter) makes it unique and interesting.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Something to help PVP survivability its not fun having to stand there and cast while being the enemies main target. Definitely have gotten worse since Lunar Shower talent sucks.

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane. I'd imagine this would change if the same buff Elemental Shamans earthquake was applied to hurricane to make it do its thing by itself after being casted.
Edited by Looth on 9/12/2011 5:03 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Mostly PvE with a smidgen of PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Normal Raids with the occasional Heroic Raid boss. Otherwise Heroic Dungeons.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Normal Battlegrounds. Never was much of a fan of Arenas. It aggravates me more than anything.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Coming from a Feral druid only (I don't play Resto or Balance)
As Reesi pointed out Faerie Fire and Demoralizing Roar still use the spell hit mechanic. This is a problem with Feral since most of the time, ferals generally do not aim for hit cap. Even if they do, the melee hit cap falls well short of the spell hit cap required. at 8% hit cap, a feral would need 981 hit rating. However that 981 is a little over half is what is needed to reach to 1781 hit rating to be spell hit capped for Faerie Fire and Demoralizing Roar.

Lower Growls cooldown from 8 seconds to 5-6 seconds. There are several times where adds are too far away for my Challenging Roar to be effective and I have 2-3 loose adds that need to be picked up. It's bad form to have one add running around for 8 seconds after I've taunted one of them to me. It would be especially useful on fights such as Beth'tilac where you are trying to taunt down the Spinners as fast as you can. However you feel like your falling behind since you need to pick up the Drone while at the same time need to be taunting spinners off of DPS who are trying to help bring them down as well or taunting the Spinners down yourself.

Allow Sooth to be cast in bear or kitty form. There are several mobs and bosses, even in Zul'Aman where enrage dispelling is useful. However it's hard to jump out of form to sooth the target then hop back in bear, possible taking 1-2 hits in the meantime. Otherwise as a tank you will have to either eat the damage due to not having a cooldown or to pop a cooldown for the incoming damage.

Hibernate can also fall under the Sooth suggestion but not as critical. However the main quality of life issue would be to extend the duration to 3 minutes. It's a pain when you Hibernate and then have to tank the rest of the mobs. Only you are not ready for the first mob to come out of Hibernate. Maybe allow for Hibernate to work on Elementals. Having to tank all 6 mobs before the second boss of the Vortex Pinnacle due to not having either a warlock or a shaman hurts.

Again as Reesi pointed out, not having a good Feral raid cooldown. Sure we have Battle rezzes, Tranquility, and on the occasional Hibernate cc. However, having something to mitigate a raid-wide damage would be helpful. Currently DKs and Druids do not have a pro-active raid-wide mitigating ability. Tranquility is technically a reactive style raid survival cooldown, since you are reacting by healing after the damage has happened and only the five lowest health players.

For kitty
Combo point transferring. This is my current gripe on fights such as Rhyolith and Majordomo where target switching is required. Having such a slow ramp up time when burst dps is required puts feral kitties in a bad position on those types of fights.

Not allowing mangle to extend the length of Rip. One of the main concerns right now with Shred is the frontal positioning. Normally you compensate by switching your main attack to mangle, however, even though mangle was buffed in damage to be the same as shred, it is still a dps loss since most people use Glyph of Shred in their dps builds. What I suggest is changing Rip to include the 15% damage buff base line. Change Glyph of Rip to:
Each time you Shred or Mangle, the duration of your Rip on the target is extended by 2 sec, up to a maximum of 6 sec.
Change Glyph of Shred to a flat 10% damage buff. This way Shred and Mangle will have the same prime values and ferals can choose which of the two glyphs they would want to use for each fight.

More ways for ferals to remove roots. Currently besides the pvp trinket we have two abilities with the talent Feral Swiftness that break root. One is on a 2 minute timer and the other with a 3 minute timer. If ferals could get something else that would allow us to break root more often that would be help. One suggestion would be to allow Barkskin to remove roots, stuns, etc This is a short cooldown that druids can use that should help in both pvp as well as certain situations in pve.
Edited by Deldruid on 9/12/2011 8:27 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
What makes playing your class more fun?

Being able to switch to kitty to help with the dps whenever I can afford it.

What makes playing your class less fun?

Not being able to help with the cc or battle rezes while tanking. I could go out of form and possibly be killed while doing so.

Being rooted/immobalized/feared with no way to get out besides using the PvP trinket and when that is off-cd we have barely any options left to get out of them.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

For Bear, it can seem a bit chaotic since you are trying to keep mangle and thrash on cooldown while trying to get lacerate up to get the next pulverize ready to go. Maybe the only change I would suggest is to increase the buff length of Pulverize by 5-10 seconds. But overall, the rotation is workable. Kitty is a lot more cleaner since 3.3 and 4.0 respectfully. I currently have no complains about the rotation

What’s on your wish list for your class?

Faerie Fire and Demoralizing Roar off of the Spell hit table. Either make them part of the Melee hit table or make it so that they always hit.
Kitty combo point switching
Lower Growls’ cooldown
General Feral raid-wide cooldown
More glyphs for Bears. Currently Bear druids use

Prime glyphs - Lacerate, Mangle, Berserk
Major glyphs - Faerie Fire, Charge, Frenzied Regen, Maul, Rebirth
Minor glyphs - Challenging Roar

Allow Sooth and/or Hibernate to be cast while in form
Extend the length that Hibernate lasts on a mob
Allow Hibernate to be used on Elementals
Allow feral druids to break roots and snares; maybe through Barkskin

What spells do you use the least?

Challenging Roar.
Cower – Since the threat change I have yet to use this. Before the threat change the only time I would use this was when I was raiding with a semi-undergeared tank.
Edited by Deldruid on 9/13/2011 2:07 AM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics & Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Feral Bear: I don't like looking at my bear 100% of the time.

Resto: I would like to see my tree all of the time. Thats what Resto is about.

Feral Bear: Single tanking, Berserk and Enrage + Mangle is awesome.

Resto: Healing on the move. and Efforescence.

Feral Bear: When I have to worry about tanking multiple adds, watch mechanics, watch where I'm standing, watch my rage bar. Frankly, I feel there is too much watching not enough control of the enemies around me.

Resto: Hmm... What i don't like about resto is how long some of our direct spells casting time are (healing touch, nourish). Our AOE heals are awesome. Even though this expansion is supposed to make all healers capable of tank/raid healing I feel insignificant tank healing even though I'm spec'd into living seed and Improved Regrowth. Needless to say I prefer raid healing.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Feral Bear: I feel content with the minimal amount of buttons I need to use to tank effectively. I wouldn't call it a rotation.

Resto: This doesn't apply.

Overall: I think rotations for ever class limit the fun you have. I stay away from Feral Cat because of that.

I wish Tree Form was permanent again, and I wish that overall concepts for classes weren't applied to other classes. (I'm looking at you demonology warlocks)

Use Thorns in Feral Bear form.

Feral Bear: I don't use any Resto or Balance spells. I use all of my spells for the tanking spec.

Resto: I rarely use Healing Touch. People can die in the time it takes to cast that.
Edited by Curtismo on 9/12/2011 5:00 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE (resto)

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics (5-man content)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

I have a resto druid, holy pally, resto sham, and holy priest at 85. I've had the druid 5 years and until Cata, she was my favorite toon by far. Now, I can hardly stand to play her because, compared to my other healers, it feels like pushing a boulder uphill. I can definitely do it, but it is no longer fun. Nourish and RG both feel terribly ineffective, esp. compared to the equivalent heals on my other healers. The hots are great, as always, but you can't get away with just hots in a 5-man. Nor can you count on the hot stacking speed buff on anyone but the tank. It just feels like a horrible grind.

The versatility of the class. The mobility of the healing. The shape shifting, though I really miss my tree.

The current implementation of Nourish and Regrowth. Nourish heals for next to nothing and takes longer to cast than the equivalent heal on my other healers. Regrowth is a very, very poor substitute for a flash heal. IMO, they'd work better if their roles were switched.

Setting aside the fact that there is no healing "rotation", fine.

A real flash heal equivalent. The ability to drop LB on more than one target. Perhaps a single target "oh crap" button, such as the mitigation CD others have mentioned.

Anything feral. :) Soothe.
90 Night Elf Druid
Feral (tank and dps)
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Mostly PvP, some PvP GBs
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Mostly raids but lots of heroics as well.
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Mostly BGs and Rated BGs

- As a bear ranged casters can be annoying, especially when line-of-sight is not available. I don't think we need a ranged interrupt, but playing other tanks and swapping back to feral does point out this as a quality of life issue.
- So many more moves than my alts that I have to do a lot of macros or bar juggling with mod keys to get all important moves in close range.
- Having to shift out form for some abilities that seem valuable while not overpowered. Finding time to rebirth is a fun mechanic. But less important moves feel like too much of a hassle to justify the risk while tanking (innervate, soothe).
- Getting shifted out constantly to interact with quest items, not being able to use vanity items and having to shift out for things like teleports in some zones is annoying.
- Rage starvation in content I overgear is not fun. Even without Maul, I have to pull extra groups, wear dps gear or do something else silly to use an ability every GCD.

- Playing multiple roles, sometimes within the same fight. Adapting to the situation.
- Challenging dps rotation to min/max cat while not being crippled if things can't be done perfectly.

- Hard to get excited about gear upgrades or the new transmorg system beacuse I'll still look like I did 6 years ago 90% of the time no matter what I'm wearing. Without a different look, different gear because solely about optimizing stats. But gear choices mean little to feral (especially bear). Rather, item level is almost the only relevant stat. For bears, the stats tied to item level (sta, armor, agi) make up a huge portion of our survival. Secondary stats have a small effect and can be reforged. So (somewhat for cat but definitely for bear) gear comes down to more ilvl = more gooder.
- Probably related to complex mechanics caused by a class with multiple forms and energy sources, but we seem to have more released bugs than other classes. More often than not, it's the druid community that has to point them out.

- I like the cat rotation as a challenge. It does seem a little weird that you basically need an addon to watch 6+ timers to get everything right. But as long as people will play the class even without min/max, I prefer it this way.
- As a bear it can be challenging to min/max juggle demo roar, mangle, thrash, lacerate stacks, pulverize and lacerate ticks. I don't mind the rotation. But maybe there should be a larger difference in survival (since threat is now largely irrelevant) for a job well done.

I had a few things in here for feral, but really Reesi had the best ideas for the class:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123249662?page=2#28

Not just my class, but I'd love to see:
- Leave my bars alone when I respec! If I lose the ability I had on my bar or in my macro, just leave it where it was and make it not work until I relearn the ability (I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work anyway, so why rip abilities and buttons off my bars?)

- I'd like to see everyone have a pvp spec (possibly limited to pvp only?) available so that we can dual spec pve and not have to respec or go sub-standard to participate in pvp. Especially for dual-role classes, it sucks to make the choice between a pvp spec or being ready for either pve role.

Ignoring abilities I would use often if I were in Boomkin or Resto spec, I don't use:
- Soothe (I'd probably use it if I didn't have to shift out, though)
- Mushrooms
- Thorns (and no, please don't make it part of bear threat. Threat that scales inversely with gear and doesn't work vs casters/ranged is a horrible idea).
Edited by Tappin on 9/12/2011 11:25 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics, Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Battlegrounds and Arena (But only when my arena partner is online)

Losing rage when having to shift out of bear form to mount up in instances. Armor for bears. Not being able to cast Thorns in bear form.

Bear form, Dancing bear,

Seeing the same skin everyday, armor on bears would be cool, not being able to cast spells while in bear form.

I think the pulverize talent is a good addition and made the rotation feel better.

Armor for bears, Spells for bears, Rage to go back to the number where it was when i shift out of bear form and back in. to be able to use noggenfogir or gnomeregan transformation items and still be in bearform but maintain the look of the transformation item. Something to make us grow bigger in bearform for a short time (like heroism does or like avatar did in wc3 for the dwarves).

Wild Mushroom
Edited by Damous on 9/12/2011 5:10 PM PDT
100 Worgen Druid
*Resto Druid*

Both

Heroic Content, a little bit of everything else mixed in

BGs, Rated BGs

I feel limited by Tree of Life in PVP. When I pop it I feel more vulnerable than when I do not have it. If it was a duration buff or something of the like allowing us to retain the ability to shift in and out of roots, snares, ect instead of canceling it all together when I still have 25 sec of treeing left that would be amazing.

Also from a pvp standpoint having my hots constantly dispelled is very hurtful. That 6700ish bloom from dispelling lifebloom isn't enough to deter people from hot stripping. And lifebloom is just an overall nightmare for switches.

Druids are extremely versatile.

Stepping into an arena as a resto druid.

There is no real rotation. Thankfully

Lifebloom only needing to be cast once, and not requiring a three stack would be a welcome change for pvp. Also in regards to fights that require tank swaps, refreshing it back and forth is annoying to the point where most of the time I just keep it rolling on the same one.

On fights that require single target healing (ie Baleroc) we are lackluster.

Travel form indoors - grrr at shaman.

Healing touch. With my gear mana is of no issue - given the increase of healing crits, regrowth + the hot effect is on with par with HT at a much faster cast time. It would be nice to see a change for both of these spells.
100 Night Elf Druid
•What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

•If PvE, what type of PvE?
Normal Mode Raids, Questing, RP

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
The biggest issue that comes to mind is being unable to shift out of roots. I don't normally PvP but the loss in mobility has made it considerably less enjoyable.

•What makes playing your class more fun?
I love the versatility of being able to be a tank one moment and a melee DPS the next. Although I've never speced Boomkin or Resto, I love knowing I always have the option of staying with my main instead of switching to another character to do so.

•What makes playing your class less fun?
Aside from the loss of shifting out of roots, my only gripe is our form artwork. I absolutely love the new bear and cat forms, however (and I'm speaking from a lore standpoint here) I would LOVE to see travel form become a stag, elk, what have you. Gender specific forms would also be on my list but not as high. My regards to the art team for all they have done!

•How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I am comfortable with the bear and cat rotations at this time.

•What’s on your wish list for your class?
Shifting removing roots again, no matter the spec.
Stag travel form and gender specific forms. Possibly even the option to show armor.

•What spells do you use the least?
The same as every other feral- Claw. :)
Edited by Lesi on 9/12/2011 5:09 PM PDT
85 Troll Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids / Heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

Add a Permanent tree glyph or healing caster form much like the retro version and when you use the cool down your tree form just grows or has different spell effects. A glyph would work because maybe some PVPers don't want a tree form to stay undetected during fights.

It would be cool if moonkins could change the color of there feathers via haircut since we can't really enjoy transmogrification come patch 4.3.

I really enjoy playing a balance druid right now and I love the way things are.

When i play resto for some fights / raids I miss tree form.

I feel our rotation is very basic and easy.

Tree form again. It would be cool if you could change your moonkin feathers colors via haircut.
Teleport: Moonglade
85 Tauren Druid
PvP

Heroics when I'm losing BGs and need a win!

BGs

Bring back my caster 2hd maces! I miss my Finkle's Lava Dredger! Specifically with Transmo-whatever in 4.3, it would be great to get the lvl60 pvp mace look again. I understand the hemoginization of weapons, but you there are still 5 specs that can use a 2hd spirit weapon. I'm sure the pallies would like a change from sword and board as well.

Mobility! Dash, stamp roar, travel form

Lack of proactive cooldowns. We have barkskin for ourselves, but nothing to cast on a tank or flag carrier to reduce incoming damage. I'm thinking of Hand of Sacrifice/Protection, Spirit Link totem, Guardian Spirit.

HoT everything and wait. Resto mastery is rough in pvp, since I rely on rejuv, WG, lifebloom and swiftmend for about 80% of my heals.

Proactive buff (see above)
2hand caster maces
Thorns in bear form (on self only)
Travel form indoors

Nourish - in pvp, it just doesnt do enough to be worth the silence risk or mana. I'd rather spend more mana on Healing Touch, knowing it will actually be noticable.
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics n Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arenas n BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? the vulnerability of shapeshifting, leaving moonkin form to heal is certain death...feral at least has a way to heal while in both cat and bear form

What makes playing your class more fun? the availability of roles...I have 2 druids and can play every spec because of it; I also enjoy being able to collect things in flight form...or any form, for that matter

What makes playing your class less fun? being at a slight disadvantage shapeshifting

How do you feel about your “rotation”? the weakest rotation on druids is moonkin; the procs are sporadic, but i have no problem with either feral or resto

What’s on your wish list for your class? a new form...maybe even a spell that temporarily mimics a boss or monster for a little while, taking their appearance and atks

What spells do you use the least? I barely use thorns anymore...

Mostly PvE, mostly Resto. I try to PvP sometimes, but not much.

5 mans and casual raiding, looking to complete Normal FL soon.

Some BGs, not many.

My main quality of life issue was seeing mana while shapeshifted into other forms, and this has been addressed. I am trying to think of something else but I am pretty happy.

I love HoTing people up in a raid, and I love how I feel all of my healing spells receives at least some use. Wild Growth, Swiftmend, Rejuvination and Lifebloom are all great, Nourish refreshes Lifebloom for cheap and does some nice healing for the cost, Regrowth could be better but is nice for Clearcasting, and Healing Touch is good for tanks. Every one of my healing spells has a place.

I feel very ineffective in PvP due to the majority of my healing being dispellable. Lifebloom has a decent guard against this, but even that is not much, and since it is only castable on one target most of the time, a hard switch to another target, combined with Resto Druid's natural "ramp up" time, make for a lot of dead teammates.

I like how Harmony was worked out, it makes me want to use single targets sometimes and it keeps my HoTs high as ever.

*Mitigation CDs. Druid's super HPS helps in a lot of situations, but I would settle for less HPS if it meant a mitigation CD of some kind to make us a bit more well rounded.

*Better PvP viability. It's keeping me from playing it very much right now.

*This might sound silly, but I kind of want to be toned down in PvE...but gently. I know it's going to happen sooner or later, and I think it's deserved, but I hope it's not a super-crushing blow. I really do like my Druid.

I can't think of anything right now.
Edited by Runty on 9/12/2011 5:13 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid

PVE

Raids & Heroics

Perma Tree of life form Back

Pretty much its the class mechanics y like em very much.

Not a very well customizable form , like stuffs to add to the druid forms.

i Feel comfortable with the actual rotation. But i would like hots to be more powerfull to not only top off people but heal em stronger.

More DPS Cd's or buff to Moonkins and Permanent Tree of life form
ALSO new skin for moonkins. at least for troll druids.

Soothe
85 Night Elf Druid
Pve mainly. some pvp on off days

heroic raids

rated bgs's and 3v3 arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Biggest issues would be pve threat as a resto druid is a bit absurd, with nothing to get me out of trouble( except shadowmeld, which is only a racial advantage). Also a lack of a tank saving cooldown, similar to pain suppression. A castable on friendly barkskin would be interesting, or maybe something new!

What makes playing your class more fun? The range of utility i can provide, given the situation. Can't stress enough how switching from one thing to the next is so easy as a druid

Lifebloom stacks. nothing pains me more than a tank getting out of range for the split second i need to refresh. Maybe something to instantly get 3 stacks up there situationally.

I'm not at all a fan of regrowth's efficiency. is it a hot? or is it a heal. it does neither well enough, yet i cant stop casting it when i need to! To me its only good for nature's grace and the talent increasing nourish speed.

A more permanent tree form.
Check this out: a Subtle tree form nothing out of the ordinary. The tree we ALL know and love. Then, an improved tree form like the current crazy BIG tree we all go nuts over when its dancing and prancing in raids. Basic tree for a permanent form, and a crazy bonkered out super tree as a cooldown. What do you think!!

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane. the ONLY time i use it is to get people off the flag in battlegrounds. Or if i am bored in raids and nothing needs to be healed. Also i dont seem to use mushrooms at all in raids for anything. But i am resto. so yeah

Thanks! Hope some of these ideas come to light!
Edited by Fivespeed on 9/12/2011 5:15 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid

PvE

Heroics

If nothing is changed with Moonkin form, maybe a glyph could be developed to have balance druids remain in caster form? I don't particularly care for the model. If nothing else, please update the moonkin form model.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with everything. I think I should be able to give my treants names though. :)

The Eclipse mechanic. This is what makes the balance druid stand out from other casters, I feel. It's pretty engaging.

Moonkin Form. Literally, the only reason I have taken this talent as a balance druid is for the 10% damage increase. I run with a Shaman that typically provides the haste buff (when not on my druid with them) and the 15% damage mitigation is not terribly attractive to me as a PvE focused player. I would rather place the talent point some where else. I do not feel that moonkin form is bringing anything compelling or interesting to the table and is simply shape shifting for the sake of shape shifting.

I don't find being stuck in a a form that only grants passive increases to be fun. I would rather the form either open up new things in my tool box, be turned into some kind of cool down, or removed entirely. Right now, it doesn't feel like it's doing anything and I don't think it's in any way fun.

I enjoy it quite a bit.

Though I'd like more opportunities to use my AoE abilities. Hurricane just feels useless and I actively avoid using it if I can. It just feels way too expensive for how little it seems to do. Starfall is super awesome but I'd like to be able to better control it.

A viable interrupt. Solar Beam is nice and all, but I'd like an ability (that isn't a knock back) that I can use more frequently.

More cosmetic options/model updates. Travel and Swim forms are terrible. They don't have to be unique like Flight Form but it'd be nice to have the models updated/not ugly. Maybe some glyphs to change the models.

The spells I use the least are Sooth, Thorns, Faerie Fire, Hibernate and cyclone. This is mostly because if the group composition I typically run with. Most of my CC options waste away in some invisible bar.
100 Night Elf Druid

Both

Heroics and raids

Mostly arena's, but I'll do bg's to get any missing gear.

My biggest QoL issue is shred. It does high damage, but in higher level of pvp, it's virtually impossible to get off. For PvE, I understand you are working with boss 'back's for bosses such as Staghelm. Another major issue (for me at least) is the bug with Glyph of Shred where it vanishes with the timer at 2 seconds.

Also, please get Thrash right!!!!!!!

Another one is rip's "Cannot overwrite more powerful buff" which can kill me in PvP, when I NEED a PS proc and don't want to FB and throw off my rotation.

When I final understand the deep complexies in all of the specs I play. There's virtually no 'skill cap' for people like me, because there's always something to learn with the class. Mastering certain elements, and then being able to kill a class that was previously unkillable is amazing

Frost mages. They are so much a hard counter for ferals that it's ridiculous. They also are OP against other melee and haven't received a noticeable nerf in all of Cata

I love it, apart from the QoL things above

Ranged silence for bears, a way to pvp effectively for boomkin, resto buffs in PvP, and more diversity in stats. The idea of reforging is so cool, but we get no effect out of it cause all our stats are equal (well, within like 100 dps of each other)

None. As feral pvp, we use pretty much every single button we have, minus all balance dps spells. I have a use for almost every spell in different situations.
85 Worgen Druid
PVE

Raiding normal modes mainly

Casual arena 2's and 3's

Shred still having a positional requirement

The complexity of it (Feral DPS)

Feel like no one ever finds Feral DPS viable, compared to the other choices (in PvE 10m)

I wish that it didn't get so easy. I liked mangle with a 12 second debuff in wrath.

Classes feel more streamlined, I wish that for my class (as well as others) that they felt more "different" again. Also, there's a part of me that thinks that there'd be an easier way to balance PvP if you made all classes able to stand toe to toe with each other (kind of like how guild wars 2 is doing)

Mushrooms, Thorns, Hurricane. Out of the "feral" spells I use the least, that'd have to be claw.
Edited by Arrus on 9/12/2011 5:22 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]