* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] raids/heroic raids
* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Shifting being on Global, having to go caster to use anything other than feral abilities, demo roar/FFF spell hit, Pulverize and its interaction with removing lacerate,
* What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to do nearly the same dps as a full dps when not tanking, doing quite a bit of dps when I am tanking, Flight form, travel form, being able to contribute heals (although small and nearly meaningless)
* What makes playing your class less fun? Shape shifting on global, clunky raid CDs (not able to do it as your'e tanking unless you can find time during a cast or in between swings) Few tankcentric glyphs
* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)My rotation is fine, I don't currently spec into Pulverize or endless carnage for tanking since I've felt like i don't gain much, I know 9% crit is alot, but when you're as high as I am typically it feels meaningless for a 10% gain in SD, although i know theory crafters won't agree, I dislike how it works with lacerate. I would like to see a glyph that doesn't remove lacerates when you pulverize and/or the thrash debuff adding or refreshing lacerates stacks.
* What’s on your wish list for your class?
New/better glyphs, talent or ability to do some casts in form, better raid CDs, a version of paladins might, maybe some more talent choices in the balance tree, or more in resto even.
* What spells do you use the least?
outside of balance spells- Challenging roar, pulverize, feral charge, and resto spells (different from balance since i DO use them some)