Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] 10-man Normal raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] NA

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Loss of permanent Tree of Life form - the present cooldown form isn't a good substitute, even glyphed for appearances. As a moonkin, I'd like to be able to customize the appearance at least as much as cats and bears get to do (i.e. colors, maybe antler shapes, etc.)

What makes playing your class more fun? I really like the druid style of healing for the most part (I've healed on all classes at one point or another). And I always enjoyed being a moonkin when AOE damage was fun - not so much now.

What makes playing your class less fun? Having some fights apparently favoring other healing classes (looking at you, Baleroc) Our ten-man doesn't have a regular holy paly or priest healers and often has 2 resto druids (we bring the player, and try to work with the classes they play.) All of the changes to Eclipse and moonkin AOE - I don't play balance as my main spec, but used to enjoy running alt raids as a moonkin sometimes. I just don't find it compelling at the moment. From both perspectives, I don't like the change to Innervate - not being able to either give (as a moonkin) or receive (as resto) a significant mana boost when it would be helpful. The effectiveness of an innervate on others is just too little to make much of a difference.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Mostly ok, since it's not really a rotation - more reactive. I'm mainly a tank healer, and do wish I could cast bigger heals on the move. As a moonkin - I feel like the rotation is too formulaic under the current eclipse mechanic. I'd prefer to be more reactive in spell choice (but this isn't my primary spec).

What’s on your wish list for your class? At least one additional emergency cooldown (for resto) - a macro'd nature's swiftness/healing touch isn't enough. For balance, returning starfall to some of it's previous effectiveness would be very welcome. And indoor travel form would be wonderful.

What spells do you use the least? As resto - Nourish. As balance, I used to use starfall a lot more than I do now.
85 Troll Druid

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvP, but I used to PvE (expand on that later)

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
It was 25 man raiding, Normal and Heroic.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas-2v2,3v3,5v5 (most exciting part of the game are arenas) BGs, Rated BGs (these just don't seem to spark and flare like I thought they would)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could
be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I suppose the most disappointing moments for a druid, especially a feral lifer like myself, would be costume disparity. Basically not being able to enjoy the full benefits while I'm out ganking or doing BGs just really isn't a whole lot of fun. Also gender based forms would be incredible.

What makes playing your class more fun?
The freedom feral has (or had) was what pulled me to the spec and class. The feeling of being an untamed beast was just so fun, it didn't even matter that back in S8 that I was wrecked in .2 seconds by wizards. I was having fun.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Contrast to what was fun... the being controlled. I understand it's part of the game for CC to be in place, but god my heart sunk when that terrible patch hit. I would trade all the damage for the mobility and freedom again. I'm still getting wrecked by casters anyways ;)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Here's where I'm going to elaborate on my PvE experience. Feral was fun when it was complicated. It had that feel that if I do EVERYTHING right then we were competitive, but if you messed up it was the bottom of the barrel. I loved that aspect of it, a skill class! They existed at one point.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Take my damage, make my rotation harder, and give me the real feral druid back. I want to be a spec based on skill and utility, not straight tunneling and her der damage. I don't want to be stupid OP I just want my skill to shine through when I do things right and to have the opportunity to have fun.

What spells do you use the least?
Ehhh.... I use em all pretty extensively. Razer Naga yay! Keybinds are a wonderful thing ;)

~Thanks for your time.

Mainly pvp, some pve

Raids only

All sorts, in fact it upsets me that "world pvp" is not even mentioned in the above...back in classic wow there was a difference in playing on a PvP server which has all but evaporated...i say do away with wintergrasp and tol barad style zones and bring us back to having a reason to raid opposing faction cities other than just one achievement

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I just want to run free of my ROOTS and snares...i would not mind a tone down in damage or even a debuff while flag carrying to not allow shifting in general to make it fair in RBGs, but the biggest part about feral to me was always the not having to sit in roots.
Self healing is minorly lacking as well, could scale easily with increasing the amount of spell power given from nuturing instinct but this is not huge.
can we have farie fire hit for a little in cat form too!! thatd be sweeeet

everything, after the 2 years of 1-60 then 68, there is nothing like feeling the realism of a normal walking terrain and then suddenly jumping off of a cliff to press one button and fly...i beg you blizzard to never change this. I love being a jack of both trades and having a thick skin or sharp claws. i would even say if we were made to !@#$ out of roots again, focusing on shred damage is more fun then bleeds.
i love teleporting to my own class run town as well

Frost mages...lol but really just being tied down after years of freedom. feels almost betraying

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

rotation is neigh perfect with the exception of aoe...swipe is a weak aoe mechanic and dots do not fare well in this way either. as opposed to a one button go to, i suggest something like that of a warriors rend/thunderclap combo with rake and then swipe as i can do more sustained aoe damage when berserk is down by going bear and swipe/pummel

getting shifting out of roots back no matter how unlikely, changing aoe in some way...berserk/swipe spam is booring

Innervate, nurish, regrowth, cower, sooth
85 Tauren Druid

PVE

Raids

NA

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Too long off a cooldown on area taunt, stupid parts of rotation

the different take on tanking

pulverize sucks as a mechanic and makes the rotation horrible

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

See above on pulverize. It generally is simply not worth the time

Shorter cooldown on area taunt, pulverize made more interesting, more active mitgation

What spells do you use the least? thorns, roots, etc
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raiding. Currently 6/7 in 10 man

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Lack of shapeshifting customization (as in choosing your own tattoo, the colors of your eye/fur/ect...

What makes playing your class more fun? The ability to be any role you wish, tank, heals, melee dps, ranged dps.

What makes playing your class less fun? Transmog won't be visable to feral druids or boomkins unless they are out of shapeshift form (Which we can't afford to do in combat)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I enjoy the Feral cat druid rotation, not too hard but not too easy at the same time. Feral Bear druid has alot of abilities to do, but I enjoy that because it keeps me busy and I don't get bored of the class.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Being able to customize our shapeshift form, or possibly making sets/pieces of gear that can change the look of your shapeshift forms to other animals. (Like the staff from staghelm)

What spells do you use the least? Innervate, Hibernate
From a Feral point of view...

What type of content do you focus on?
PvP mostly, but I have been known to Tank/DPS if the mood strikes or a friend asks.

If PvP, what type of PvP?
Battlegrounds are my prefered killing grounds, but I do arena as well.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
QoL issues have come a long way since Vanilla for Druids, especially us Ferals. However I still find some items not usable in a shapeshift form, Battle Standards most notably. Also I would love to have Thorns useable in Bear/Cat and Nature's Grasp in Travel, just seems silly to me that these aren't already.

What makes a druid more fun than any other class to me? That is kind of hard to nail down, really. I love the feral playstyle, past and present. I love transforming into a wild animal and tearing my enemies to shreds.

My biggest gripe with being a feral is probably that I cannot use my collect of form changing items like other classes can. If I want to fight in any kind of effective manner, I have to wipe out my nifty buff.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I have no issue with the rotations at this time. They're engaging enough to keep your attention and not quite as John-$#@%-Madden-esque as it was in Wrath.

Beyond what I've mentioned already I would love to see, however unlikely they are...
Kitty Vanish
Rootgrip -- Like Leap of Faith, but using a root to grab your target and pull them to you. This idea could be twisted in other directions as well, ie pull an enemy away from you and root them in place

Wild Mushroom, as feral the only use I've found for it so far is ganking lowbies for laughs.
85 Troll Druid
PvE, minor PvP

Normal mode Raids

BG's, some arena

As feral, I would absolutely love a ranged silence. In heroic dungeons, this is one more little thing I feel I could be doing to help everyone along.

I'm a bear.

Bad pulls. As a bear, I really feel like I lack a "we pulled an extra group, and I don't want my healer to die" button. Swipe, thrash, bash, all excellent abilities - assuming I go in first.

Simply put, I mash 2, 1 when it gets highlighted, 4 off cooldown, and shift - 3 when I have excess rage. Its borish most of the time.

Ranged stun/silence.

Pulverize, every 9 seconds just for a buff. Ugh, now I have to get my lacerate stacks back up.
100 Night Elf Druid
Stormclaw - Restoration Main, Feral Secondary and Balance Tertiary.

I do alot of PvE, but I also do a fair amount of PvP.

I do Raids, heroics, and questing.

Normal BGs.

Hmm, bit of a tough one. I would say having fur color in feral forms locked to your normal hair color is a bit odd. It would be nice to able to select different colors in the barber shop. Also, not being able to use transform items while in a form.
Being able to run and cast is great. I love feeling fluid with the battle and able to adapt to changing situations easily.
Hmm, that is a tough question. I would say having so little in being able to use an emergency tank heal that doesn't leave me starving for mana.

My rotation is fine as a restoration druid.

Being able to select whether or not to show a form while in a form would be amazing. Sometimes I would rather use the characteristics of a form without being in it. (Kind of like "Avatar of the Great Cat" for a cat form.)

I use basically every resto spell in the book. It is very well balanced. Overall? I would say Cower. Never, ever use it.
Edited by Stormclaw on 9/12/2011 5:56 PM PDT
85 Human Warrior
-Both but, mostly PvP
-Heroics, early raids no Firelands
-Arena's and BG (2v2 and 3v3)
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
-survivability in Arena as a Boomkin. After Barkskin is used I am a sitting chicken.
-Able to have utility as a healer and DPS in Arena
If 2 mele DPS train me I have a 15 sec survival window before I become completely useless
-In PvE I think eclipse is still a little clunky and requires alot of haste to keep a smooth transitions going. The Mastery on boomkin scales very well. I think it should stay the same. Boomkins have improved greatly since Wrath though.
-Maybe allow boomkins to sacrifice treant's for life. Provide more damage reduction for being in boomkin form. (Warlocks get +25% for just having a pet out, Bear form is 100% more useful for a feral over a boomkin). Overall buff the survivability of Boomkins. For being a DPS class, there are very few played in Arenas.
-Teleport moonglade, Thorns, hurricane
100 Tauren Druid
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-Both as Feral Kitty

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-Heroic Raids, Heroics instances, Achievements
# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-Arena, BGs, and RBGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
PvE
-The 'necessity' of attacking from behind can be very frustrating on fights where you may not be able to do so.
-The rotation can be boring at times where you are only spamming shred, a new ability to weave into the rotation would be pretty nice
-Energy can feel cumbersome at times
- Cower as a threat dump is scary at times, would be nice to have something closer to what rogues or hunters have
PvP
- Very easily controlled without constant dispels
- Extremely dependent on crits to make kills
- 1.5 second GCD trigger on switching forms
- Increased susceptibility to CCs with hibernate and scare beast
- Dispelability of Predatory Swiftness

# What makes playing your class more fun?
- Form switching
- Being able to provide utility tasks (Like going bear and tanking a boss for a short time or battle rezzing)
-High bleed damage, makes time where a boss may be running out of range feel less wasted

# What makes playing your class less fun?
- Mobility in PvP
- Dispellability of predatory swiftness
- Mangle spamming :(

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
- The rotation is not too bad but it feels a little spammy. Adding another ability would be pretty interesting. Maybe an ability that activates after shredding 4 times in a row.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
- A new offensive ability!
- Dire Cat form?!
- No positional requirement for shred

# What spells do you use the least?
-Starfire, Nourish, Regrowth
85 Tauren Druid
PvE, Battlegrounds every now and then.
Raids (Healing primarily, Tanking occasionally)
Battlegrounds (Healing)
I kicked and screamed over the change but I've grown quite fond of having a cooldown to do my part in keep the raid afloat. Now to nitpick just a bit, I'd love to run around in my old Tree of Life Form again. Potion, On-use item (ideally the same cooldown/duration so I can keep up the appearance), Two Forms toggle spell granted from picking up the Tree of Life talent...just give me something guys! Let's twist again. :)
The shape-shifting! I love flying high over Orgrimmar, swooping down to grab a mining node no one has caught yet, prowling past Alliance players when needed, and the sheer rush when roaring to pull back a group someone just overstepped into and hitting some cooldowns to save a life. The versatility of our class is just unmatched, and while we may be beyond the days of "Jack of all trades, master of none," I love the fact that dual-specialization lets me play like a Swiss army knife. On one end an assortment of blades and the other the toolkit to sew everyone back up again.
Seeing lions, tigers and bears (oh my!) parry my swipes and lacerates. I'd like to be able to swat stuff away too.
The closest thing I can think of when speaking of a rotation for Restoration is managing spell priorities when using Tree of Life. "Am I going to spam my Lifebloom around or am I going to spend my first few seconds channeling Tranquility?" If I'm off the mark, forgive me, but when it comes to this, Restoration is in a very nice place.
While I can't speak to the balancing issues of these in PvP:
  • I would love to have a small AoE stun available in Bear Form. I'm thinking three targets at maximum, lasting about three seconds (one is far too short, five is lengthy enough to be inconsiderable..three seems just right) . I really don't know what I would do without my War Stomp, but it seems like a bear necessity that we shouldn't limit to just the handsome citizenry of Mulgore.
  • Maybe this is me just wanting to have it all, but Living Seed could be spruced up just a bit. Not looking to duplicate Divine Aegis or anything, but maybe it could trigger on HoTs (with diminished effect) and even stack in small blooms or grow in capacity.
  • What spells do you use the least?
    Cower, Thorns.
    85 Tauren Druid
    # What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Both PvP focus

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Other

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    2s BGs and Rated BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    I think Wild Mushrooms and how useless they are in any spec would be my biggest quality of life. making them more versatile would be great. waisting 3 GBC to even be noteworthy is a waist of time in a PvP setting or even PvE where you are in constant motion or you have more useful spells ready

# What makes playing your class more fun?
    being fully HoTed and out-healing dps, spamming shapeshift to break CCs. Tree of Life Gyph.
    # What makes playing your class less fun?

no cyclones when under melee pressure. PvP armor all looks the same from Vicious to Ruthless.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    i dont feel too limited to my rotations as a healer... in fact its pretty much situational for me
    # What’s on your wish list for your class?
    I wish that ToL was a lasting duration through any shapeshifting. Once you leave ToL you lose the duration and have 3 min to wait for the next one.
    Although i dont think the abilities gained from ToL should persist the whole time but the actual act of shifting back and gaining those abilites again throughout its duration would be less drastic then losing it all together.

# What spells do you use the least?
    as resto i use Nourish the least. at end game the slow cast and minimum healing aren't even wroth it even when speced into the faster cast time (which requires at least 3 rejuvenation beforehand)
    85 Night Elf Druid

PvP

n/a

Arenas, Bgs, and rated BGs

An optional always-showable Tree of Life form, it is what made me always want a restoration druid.

Uniqueness.

Being the same as every other spec. They are all starting to feel the same.

Fine IMHO.

More defense for resto, like replacing the magic damage reduction talent with armor or something and nerf the Tree of Life's armor bonus and moving that talent further down the tree so it's resto-exclusive.

Teleport: Moonglade
    90 Worgen Druid
    Ancientpaw, Resto / Balance - Moonrunner

PvE, some PvP when I get bored.

Heroics and Raids. I'll do heroics to get Valor if I am not raiding that week. Otherwise I'm mostly a Raider.

Normal BGs

Nothing I can think of right now.

Being able to shift forms and roles easily. One min I can be healing you saving your life then shift into a Boomkin and help take your enemy down!

Being resto, I feel too squishy. But an out of the box suggestion, I'd like to be able to see "female" and "male" versions of our druid forms. Like seeing a female Tauren kitty. Take the mane off since female lions dont have a mane. :)

I feel like I have to look everywhere ALL the time for procs and time my healing out just right to crank out good numbers between procs. For example Natures Bounty. Gotta keep up at least 3 rejuvs on separate targets to keep the proc. Then try to move around and avoid things in raids. It starts to be a lot to look at and then concentrate on raid awareness.

Form customization. Let us walk into a barber shop and let us choose some different styles! Female/Male genders for forms. I would like to say "Hey look a female Night Elf Druid!" While he or she is in Cat/Bear/Boomkin form.

Since I dont PvP much it would be PvP related spells like Natures Grasp and then theres the port I never use.. Teleport: Moonglade.
    Edited by Ancientpaw on 9/12/2011 6:14 PM PDT
    85 Troll Druid
    Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

Twistedtusk, Troll Balance Druid. Big Crits - US Sen'jin

* What type of content do you focus on?PvE

* If PvE, what type of PvE? Progression Raiding

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? The Balance Meter. Being unable to move or adjust the meter outside of combat. I.e. Being able to control where you balance meter is prior to the start of combat. Having to farm critters prior to boss attempts in order to be in the proper (Generally Solar) eclipse in order to perform job correctly. The lack of a proper PvE CC. Allowing hibernate to effect humanoids would solve this problem completely.

Wild Mushrooms also need a bit of a change. Someone Mentioned mushrooms having static damage split among the number of mushrooms planted. I HIGHLY support this idea.

* What makes playing your class more fun? Big Numbers. The mobility and utility.

* What makes playing your class less fun? The Nerf to Starsurge was too much... especially because it was due to PvP implications. The lack of a true 3 minute CD. Treants are ok but don't do enough damage to really count. Our Turret style single target DPS feels low comparatively to Spreists.
    The change to Lunar Shower was also very bad. All competitive Moonkins have spec'd out of it because of the NEGATIVE impact it has on our Multi-target Solar cleave which is required to perform our jobs during.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Basically fine. No major complaints.

* What’s on your wish list for your class? A true 3 Min damage CD. (Making Balance druids work like current resto druids would be an interesting option) A proper CC. Allowing hibernate to effect humanoids would satisfy this request.

* What spells do you use the least? Thorns. Hibernate. Entangling Roots. Cyclone. Hurricane.
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Phaidrae - Restoration Druid (MS) Balance (OS) - Echo Isles

I focus more on PvE but do also keep pretty current with PvP

I do a lot of heroic 5-mans and regular raiding.

For PvP I do mainly BGs. I would LOVE to see a new battleground along the lines of Alterac Valley without the lame vehicles and gates like in Isle of Conquest. Maybe an expanded type of BG like Arathi Basin/Battle for Gilneas (more bases allowing for more ppl in each BG, not more objectives)

-There seems to never really be anything related to HoTs as far as trinkets and other items go. Most of the bonuses that you see on things are slated for direct heals...which we DO use but a majority of our stuff is all ticking HoTs.
    -As a shape-shifting class I don't understand why ONE spec is no longer fully shifted while in combat. It makes no sense.

When there are new spells/abilities to figure out how to work into your play-style. The versatility of a Druid is nearly unmatched - which is awesome.

-We share tier tokens with too many other people. There always seems to be an overabundance of Rogues, Mages, Druids and DKs in any given raid.
    -We're often overlooked for itemization because essentially we're the only healing class based MORE on HoTs than direct heals.
    -The loss of Tree of Life form as a permanent stance in combat. Ferals HAVE to be in cat/bear form to pull off damage and Balance HAS to be in Moonkin form.
    -The fact that feral skins (combat kitty and bear) were "fixed/updated" but all of our other forms were overlooked...and when they finally fixed the ToL form IT WAS AWFUL
    -For as long as WoW has been out the icon for Travel Form has always been a reflection of an idea that never made it in game. Our travel form is a cheetah (which doesn't make sense - altho I can see why it was used) but our icon is A HOOF because IIRC our original travel form was supposed to be a Stag.

There really isn't a healing "rotation."

For Balance tho it just feels a bit stiff. When an Eclipse procs you basically can only cast one big spell (not including Moonfire/Insect Swarm) until the opposite Eclipse procs. We need some added spice to our Balance rotation. Compared to other casting classes we really have very little in our arsenal.

A new HoT to work with for Resto spec and a few new applicable spells for Balance spec to add to the interesting idea that is our Eclipses. It would also be nice to see a BOOST to our HoTs instead of nerfing them all the time. My biggest wish tho is to STOP seeing PvE abilities nerfed for PvP purposes. Some class' abilities and spells change when entering PvP combat - why not just do the same for all spells so there's not so much of an argument.

-Tranquility is definitely on the low end of the list. The CD is too long and even tho it's a smart heal now I'd like to see the healing cap taken off AoE heals. Collectively healers have been thru the wringer enough now. Hitting 5 raid members is OK if you're in a 10man but unless you have 5 healers all popping their BIG AoE CDs at the same time (which is generally NOT a good idea) it's useless in bigger parties.
    -Healing Touch takes too long to cast, even with insane amounts of haste, and the overall healing that it does it's poor compared to other class' direct heals. Yes, we're a HoT-based healng class BUT the direct heal-based healing classes have HoTs that are pretty beefy.
    77 Troll Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] [/quote]
    Just PvE now, primarily Balance.

Solo and non heroic dungeons atm.

I don't particularly like looking at the moonkin all the time. In fact this guy would be 85 if not for the fact I have only moonkin to look at when I start doing heroics, etc. I'd rather see my armor (especially with transmog) and race casting animation. I would rather moonkin form be cosmetic (glyph), or used as a cooldown like resto'd tree is a cooldown.

Variety of casts to use. Graphics of the attacks (excluding wrath). Moonfire changing into Sunfire is cool. Nice thematic utility.

Looking at the moonkin all the time.

I like it, that its unique from other classes. I don't have any particulars against it.

• You know, the most fun for me as a druid was tBC when resto had access to charge. It was so fun having that as a tool either offensively or defensively. Its a blast to have reason to shapeshift. It might have been OP back then, but I don't think it would be OP in today's environment. So my wish would be for charge to be available maybe as baseline. Balance druid surrounded by melee shapeshifts to bear and charges enemy healer to get away from melee attackers. Yeah!

• If not that though, more defensive options against melee for Balance.

• AM DYING FOR A NEW WRATH GRAPHIC!! - green electrical orb is way outdated and so 90's. It needs something on the level of Incinerate, Shadowbolt, or Cobra Shot's attention to detail.
  • Edited by Senai on 9/12/2011 7:22 PM PDT
    85 Night Elf Druid
    * What type of content do you focus on? PvE (Little tiny bit of PvP on the side when bored)
    * If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids / Five mans
    * If PvP, what type of PvP? Bgs
    * What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? I guess it would be the Moonkin form not changing depending on hair color, like the cat / bear forms do
    * What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to be a Moonkin
    * What makes playing your class less fun? The moonkin colors, would love to be able to have it change depending on hair color
    * How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I like how it is, pretty straightforward, not to complicated
    * What’s on your wish list for your class? Moonkin form color changing depending on hair color!
    * What spells do you use the least? Cyclone

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PvP

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• All

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Rebirth should no longer require a reagent or a glyph

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• Mobility

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Susceptibility to CC chains

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Pretty satisfied

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• An ability that mitigates damage
    For Nature's Grasp to be cast-able on allies
    For Thorns to go back to being a much less powerful but a much longer-lasting buff

• What spells do you use the least?
  • [/ul][/quote]
    Nourish and Healing Touch...for the time they take to cast they simply aren't very useful in PvP except for low-pressure situations
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]