(Locked)

85 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on?
Mainly PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?
BGs, Arena, hopefully rated BGs soon.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
I can't beat other druids to Herb nodes.

What makes playing your class more fun?
I loved the almost whimsical nature of tree form in Wrath. I miss it.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Not having a perma tree form. Accidentally giving our pally tank my Innervate. Yes. I know. I'm bad.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Lifeblooms and Rejuvs and Swiftmends and Wild Growths and Regrowths. What's not to like?

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Perma-Tree Form (even if it's just for looks. Glyph of Treant as a passive IMO).

What spells do you use the least?
Healing Touch
85 Night Elf Druid
09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera

I'm sure its been mentioned already, but I'll cast my vote: I love playing a druid for its versatility but I have to admit that I play a lot resto simply because I like being able to see my armor. I also love to play feral but it makes me sour to not be able to see my armor (which, in fairness, is a major point of interest in the game: gear progression).

I don't readily see how such a problem could be overcome. You could:

-Draw "armor sets" of some limited form for bear/cat forms (imagine the Amani bears, which do wear limited armor), which would be a tremendous amount of work.

-Make bear/cat forms on CD like Tree of Life, which would mean redesigning the feral combat abilities pretty seriously (since you'd be doing the majority of your playtime in caster form and "Mangle" and "Rake" might not make a lot of sense), which would be a tremendous amount of work.

So this is me just mildly complaining without the suggestion of a viable solution. Sorry.
85 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

heals..heroics
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

feral..areanas, bgs, world
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
perm- tree form when healing

its a hybrid class so different options

frost-mages, lack of snare breaks

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)good, easy to understand

ranged silence

hurricane, nourish, wild mushrooms
85 Tauren Druid

CAT
Combo points integrated into my frame instead of enemy frame "like holy power". When i need to switch targets, I have the combo points i have earned and they will not be wasted by some crappy piece of trash (bethtilak adds, majordomo adds, ryolith adds, alysrazor adds...) that consumed a tank of energy to burn down quick but too soon to use a rip on effectively.

90 Blood Elf Rogue
What type of content do you focus on?
PVE Feral (primarily tanking)

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroics and Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?
N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
The only thing i can really think of is, please dear lord please, let thorns and rebirth castable while in bear/cat form. Thorns is really nice for aoe rotations and it's not realistically usable while your getting charged by mobs. And as for Rebirth, I don't believe I have ever cast Rebirth while tanking because I would get stomped while trying to cast it.

I love shapeshifting. It is the reason all my specs are Feral :D I love the fact that I feel like my bear is more a juggernaut than other tanking specs because I don't have as much mitigation. I love the thought of wearing leather and tanking as well. Always have loved bear tanking.

I don't like the fact that Savage Defense is so "proccy". I wish that druids had a little more control over their mastery. plus I feel that other specs have a little more emergency self healing than druids do for tanking. Paladins use word of glory, death knights use death strike. The only heal druids have that they have control over is frenzied regeneration and that is usually glyphed to NOT heal because it makes it a better mitigation skill to get the plus healing...course that glyph isn't very useful if the healer is dead.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I really don't like that Pulverize removes all my lacerates. I almost feel like that was just a filler to keep bears hitting buttons. I have to stack lacerate 3 times then remove them all for a buff then RE-apply the stacks and a few seconds later remove them again, and if you don't keep up lacerate stacks then you don't get your berserk procs. It really isn't that fun to always be spamming lacerate all the time especially since it's a DoT and not something like Sinister Strike that could be useful in that short amount of time that it's active.

I would love to see the other shapeshifting forms get spruced up a bit (maybe even customizable like bear and cat form). I would also love to see a way to preview what your shapeshifting forms would look like when in the barber shop. It really does get old having to pay for a hair color change then leave and see what my bear form will look like. The thorns/rebirth change mentioned above would be lovely.

Thorns, Rebirth, Teleport: Moonglade (not much need to go there at 85!) and as a feral druid I don't use very many balance spells and only use restoration spells between combat.
87 Tauren Druid

What type of content do you focus on? My main focus is PVE.
If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids, the newest ones!

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arena.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Being behind my target is a necessity and can greatly hinder DPS in raids (I'm a cat druid), particularly on bosses such as Ragnaros, Kologarn style fights, etc.

What makes playing your class more fun? The mobility, speed increases, hybridness and being able to fall back on other specs if one becomes boring.

What makes playing your class less fun? How being behind my target is a must.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I like the complexity, it requires a skill to a certain degree to use efficiently.

What’s on your wish list for your class? More abilities in cat form, while keeping the rotation fairly similar.

What spells do you use the least? Since, I'm feral, I rarely use any spells such as moonfire, insect swarm, and many healing spells (which I don't mind).

P.S. excellent job on the feral DPS aspect of druids, don't make any major drastic changes!
90 Tauren Druid
=======Boomkin Feedback=======

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Heroics and Raids (mostly at least 1 tier old, some dabbling in current tier).
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - Bad attempting to achievement !@#$% but nothing serious.
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
What makes playing your class more fun? I am happy with the way my class plays for the most part.
What makes playing your class less fun? How quickly we die in PvP. I know we have the burst damage to be a threat in a BG situation, but having no ability to defend myself one on one as a boomkin is abysmal.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I am happy with the boomkin rotation.
What’s on your wish list for your class? Updated character models for forms. And glyphs for the obnoxious people who like the old ones.
What spells do you use the least? I really like solar beam and wish there were more occasions to use it, or maybe a shorter cooldown. And faerie fire stacking is a pain in the butt, it really should just be once spell. There is no good reason to waste 3 GCDs on it.
85 Troll Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids
If PvP, what type of PvP? BGs
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? As a tank, not being able to use Rebirth due to the risk of death feels crippling to my raid viability, especially when DK tanks CAN use theirs without losing everything that makes them capable of tanking.
What makes playing your class more fun? Being a bear and feeling like one is fun. Bears dodging, bears topping tank DMG meters, this is fun.
What makes playing your class less fun? Sometimes only being able to dodge is kind of boring, there's no stats to balance like shield tanks do. Have haste? Ok, make it dodge. Have a socket? Make it agility. It's very one dimensional.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? Please make Pulverize an interesting button to push. While consuming Lacerate is sort of interesting, Pulv doesn't really DO anything noticeable. Ok, yes, it buffs you - but if you don't push it, there's no obvious penalty. Mangle is fun, and I'd love for Trash to not be buggy with armor.
What’s on your wish list for your class? Better implementation of balance/resto abilities into the feral tree. IE, let me use Wild Mushrooms. Make them detonate in form, let them scale with AP. Give me a neat way to pull multiples at ranged, like how paladins and their shield toss is neat. Re-implement a usefulness to current dead spells like Hurricane, Claw, Demoralizing Roar - as a tank looking at things like warriors' Raid wide Last Stand and the paladin's Raid wide bubble, I'd love something neat to do while I'm in bear form.
What spells do you use the least? Demo Roar, all balance/resto abilities.

edit: Also, I am 1000% in agreement with all of this:

- Removal of FFF and Demo Roar from the spell hit table.
- Some way of spreading an AS debuff in an AoE fashion.
- Better passive rage generation through talents.
- Either a raid CD or improved individual CDs.
- Transferrence of damage from Fury Swipes to buttons I actually press. A passive talent should not be my highest damage ability.
- Tier bonuses that are not total suck (hi T11 I'm looking at you).
- An actual "fix" to Thrash so that it functions exactly like Lacerate. With the appropriate buffs to the impact damage.
Edited by Wildpaw on 9/12/2011 8:14 PM PDT
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Pre-Heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

The stat scaling in cata ruined healing in feral spec. What I loved about being a druid was the ability to save a group if the healer goes down. I used to be able to shift out of cat form and throw out heals in a fight. With how much the healthpool has grown, this is no longer useful. Where is the versatility now?

I've been playing since vanilla, missed WotLK, and came back in Cata. I love how each tree has been changed allowing each spec to compete with other comparable classes.

With the change mentioned above, I feel that our versatility has been sacrificed. Being able to off-tank (if specced dps) is the only versatility I think we have left. IE, tank goes down or someone aggros another group, I can shift into bear and hold onto the adds until the DPS take care of the original group. What I can't do is backup heal if the healer goes down (and brez is on CD)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Never specced Boomkin, but I think feral and resto rotation is sufficient for what I've experienced.

Bring back full time tree form! I'm not a hardcore roleplayer, but I love the lore of the Druids. Without the full time form, I feel it leaves that aspect of us missing something.

Teleport: Moonglade. Only now do I not use it. Before I transferred to Horde, I would use it whenever hearth wasn't ready and take a quick flight to Darnassus. I'd use it more often if it weren't for the LONG flight to Thunderbluff.
85 Night Elf Druid
Itsadrood: Resto Druid from Burning Legion

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]: Both, but recently more pvp than pve
* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]: I raided starting in the ToC tier and stopped during FL.
* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]: Arenas and Rated BGs.
* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.: I have no major quality of life issues.
* What makes playing your class more fun?: The ability to spread heals to multiple people
* What makes playing your class less fun?: The lack of a rescue heal to use when someone is being focused in pvp.
* How do you feel about your "rotation"? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.): The current rotation is very effecient and effective for its purpose.
* What's on your wish list for your class?: A major rescue heal to use in pvp, even one on a cooldown would suffice. (Nature's swiftness + Healing Touch feels too weak in comparison to Flash of Light and Healing surge)
* What spells do you use the least?: Regrowth (Too mana expensive for how little healing it does)
100 Human Paladin
Another on form customization:
Beast forms could be more like the worgen transformation. Ie feral cat and bear could be bi-pedal creatures like the worgen. That way both forms could have armor and still be unique to the class.
Edited by Stephanos on 9/12/2011 8:17 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
I'm a moonkin.

Mainly PvE but I PvP a little.

I run Heroics and early Firelands content.

I usually run BGs, occasionally an arena.

I would really like being able to see the shoulder slot in moonkin form. Any other armor piece just seems awkward in moonkin form. I know you must have heard this but I would also like some customization to my moonkin form. Maybe the shape of the beak/face and pattern of feathers on my wings. I understand the antlers are a visual queue for what race you're dealing with so I wouldn't change that.

Fulfilling a raid slot. Having a specific aoe dps role and add handling/slowing instead of drilling the boss is fun without overdoing the panic of a boss fight. Plus the party spell haste.
With guild runs being full and pugs nonexistent because of the 10/25 player lockout I rarely get a chance to raid, and you can only take so much ZA/ZG.

Not many abilities to use on a regular basis. I know being druids we have a lot of spells but with the specialization into a certain spec we can't use anything else efficiently. We're supposed to be pinch hitters but with the exception of popping a brez and tranquility our heals are laffable and we can't offtank for a few hits while the main tank is recovering or anything. We're left with pressing 1, 1, 1, 1, for wrath then refreshing dots, 2, 2, 2, 2, for starfire and refreshing dots. It would be nice to have a few more spells in our everyday arsenal.

The Eclipse bar was a good start, but I would like to see more play with it. We exchanged our wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath, till eclipse talent triggered for starfire, starfire, starfire, etc. for wrath 7 times, dots, starfire 10 times, dots, etc. My idea was this:

Wrath-stays the same but does less damage the closer you are to 0 and more the closer you are to solar eclipse

Starfire-stays the same but does less damage the closer you are to 0 and more the closer you are to lunar eclipse

Lunar Static (For sake of a better name)- 4 second cast, increases lunar charge by 40. Does small damage and applys a dot that lasts or refreshes for a different length depending on your current eclipse charge.

Solar Static- Does incredibly small damage but increases solar charge by 23 instead of the 13 Wrath does and lowers the targets armor as long as it's affected with the dot Lunar Static applys.

Obviously you won't use these exact spells but you can see how a little more interaction would be fun.

Also the use of mushrooms is often necessary to keep our dps up but they are awkward to use. It would be more useful if you could plant up to three mushroom that each did 3000 damage dividing by the number of mushrooms detonated. So I could use one mushroom quickly if I needed to do lots of damage to the worms in the Magmaw fight or I could plant 3 in a line to use their slow effect more efficiently.

A new form. Perhaps if cat became even more similar to rogue dps with bleeds and we got a new physical dps form that dealt with slower, stronger attacks with poisons. (Like Scorpion form or Adder form!) You could also justify it lore wise being both are different types of druids that we can train from.

Everything either feral or resto for obvious reasons. It would be cool if we could have 2 new abilites with incredibly long cooldowns that enable us to switch specialties for a few moments. For example, if a tank was taking an insanely large amount of damage I could pop a healing cooldown increasing my healing by x% of my spellpower for 20 seconds, or if a tank went down and we needed someone to pick him up I could pop a feral cooldown increasing my agility and armor by x% of intellect and x% of armor respectively. I know it's a big thing to consider but I used to be able to
100 Troll Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE on my druid
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroic raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? I don't really have any - that's why I love my toon! (Maybe it's because mana is such a non-issue and mastery is so powerful)

What makes playing your class more fun? Raid healing. Being able to manage hots, to pick the right heal for the right situation and be rewarded, and timing cooldowns to meet the requirements of individual mechanics. Also I love maximising gear and I really enjoy the current stat balance. I've really enjoyed the periods of burst healing required in so many firelands fights - it's fun to have to not only adapt to current damage, but to have to plan ahead at the same time.

What makes playing your class less fun? Tank healing - if I want to tank heal, I'll play my pally. Sure, it might be because druids aren't very good at it, lacking a real burst option if a tank is getting low, especially when we don't already have HoTs rolling, but I view this as being what druids are *supposed* to not be as good at.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) As a healer, not so much a rotation, and it's pretty much the same for all healing classes and I really enjoy the system. I think the cd on nature's grace is maybe a bit too long, to the point where it's almost worth forgetting about on many fights - I would like to see the buff reduced and cd reduced to make it a bigger part of an encounter (or go the other way and put it on a spell like healing touch instead of regrowth). I enjoy having to manage harmony and nature's grace procs.

What’s on your wish list for your class? I would love boomkin to be a little less boring as that would make the spec a bit more appealing as an offspec. I would love a position-relevant heal again - since the range was buffed on wild growth, we can just cast it and it will hit. Pallies have their cone heal, shammies have chain heal, both of which require a certain awareness of positioning of either yourself or your target (at least, chain heal used to). I'd also like to see a damage reduction cooldown that we could use on someone in the raid who is about to take a bunch of damage, like a pain suppression (it could be a change to barkskin, that benefits from a talent in the resto tree as a suggestion).

What spells do you use the least? Healing spells - Healing Touch I guess, although that has its use. Otherwise, CC spells - it was fun getting to use roots and cyclone during the first week of Firelands, but now this is no longer even worth doing
Edited by Valleygrl on 9/12/2011 8:27 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid

type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE mainly, Some PvP

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids, Heroics, Quests.

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
loss of Perma tree of life form, I really miss being a tree, even if it's just cosmetic.
also a really annoying thing is when we can't do stuff cause we're in form, and we have to manually shift to do simple stuff like take flight points. Even if some of it was automatic shifting us out for everyday stuff it would make life much better.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
one of the best things about playing a druid, is the forms and shifting around.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
One of the biggest thing for me, is the lack of ability to shift out of roots as feral and not having a constant tree form any more.
Another big thing is most of the unique spells druids had have been given to other classes, or Nerfed so it’s no longer that useful, I liked it when each class had their own unique spells that only they could bring(this spreads across to all my toons).

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Right now I am happy with the resto and kitty "rotations" they are fun, and I don't feel too much like other classes.
Tanking is okay, but I really miss the no cd on swipe since it helps control adds. Sometimes the 3s is not long to keep them from running past me.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
Horse form, be a druid land mount form kinda like flight form.
Fire hawk flight form would be really cool

# What spells do you use the least?
I hardly ever use hibernate, soothe, and hurricane
90 Worgen Druid
Mostly PVE.

Raids/5 Mans

Arena/BG

Shred's position requirement is frustrating on some fights. Aoe boils down to either having Tiger's Fury/OOC proc(s) and then bursting almost to the point you kill yourself (or sitting there waiting for something to let you swipe).

Flexibility to go tank if need be and still put out descent DPS or in some cases help keep people alive with Tranquility.

The cookie cutter spec. Unless you need to tank something for a bit or pick up some survivability for certain fights you end up with pretty much the same spec as always.

Overall I like it but it would be nice if I you didnt find yourself sitting on combo points because if you use them on Ferocious Bite you eat up to much energy to get enough to refresh Rip/Savage Roar

Shred position requirement not so annoying in some cases. Kitty/Bear AOE rework.

Skull Bash I only use it when I am forced to because I am the only one who can interrupt in a situation it just costs to damn much.
90 Undead Warrior
PvE

Raids

Being able to cast Innervate and Rebirth while in Bear form, when im the only one who can BR on my 10man group loosing all my Vengance Stacks is not fun.

Having the best Dance animation while in Bear form. And being able to perform all roles.

Having to change to "caster form" to use important spells such as Innervate, Rebirth and Roots, loosing all my Vengance Stacks and loosing all my survivability.

How do you feel about your "rotation"? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Pretty good.

What's on your wish list for your class?
More customization on the Forms.
Being able to cast Innervate/Rebirth while in Bear/cat form.

None.

100 Tauren Druid
# What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE?
I'm going to say other for now as I'm still gearing up for raids, however at this stage I focus on dungeons.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
I'm a massive fan of spell synergy, examples I can give is the talent empowered touch and the glyph of healing touch. Little synergy's like these reward a player for using the correct spells to make the job of healing easier/simplifying the spell priority and even discourage you from using the basic 'cookie cutter' priority.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
The amount of healing tools we have now compared to the original HoT only druid model back in original WoW, Rank 4 healing touch anyone? I also enjoy the cooldown variety as they are not all just buff healing for x seconds.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
Lifebloom, I love and hate, constantly having to maintain the stacks in situations of high AoE damage is a pain even in tree of life form. The spell it self needs another rework especially to deal with maintaining 3 stacks.

Regrowth, to me this spell needs a look at in the sense of increasing the HoT duration or it's base amount.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Even though we have more of a spell priority rather than rotation I'm happy with the current model.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
A rework of lifebloom and regrowth (as I mentioned above).

# What spells do you use the least?
Nourish, like a lot of healing classes the new triage model you implemented fails in the same area with druids. The low cost, long cast, low heal spell can be completely removed from the spell priority (and often is at higher gear levels).

90 Night Elf Druid

PvP

Arenas

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters

Eclipse backtracking. If the indicator is going to start as a diamond, it should shift to an arrow when you cast a Wrath or Starfire.

Versatility. I love being a jack-of-all-trades caster who can burst/dot/offheal/cc/kite to some degree. Even though I've only played around 70% of specs in the game Balance is easily my favorite for that reason, very dynamic in a PvP environment.

In short, being outclassed. I want to try to avoid talking about uncompetitiveness so I'll be brief, the Moonkin toolset just isn't effective compared to the toolset of Affliction Warlocks, Frost Mages, and Shadow Priests. As time passes the spec falls more and more behind.

Although I do miss Wrath/Starfire being more of a choice in PvP than it is currently, I feel the freecasting damage rotation is enjoyable when mixed with other elements of the Balance spec. The ramp-up of Eclipse however I'm still on the fence about.

Viability. Last year when introducing class changes for Cataclysm it was announced that you'd like Balance druids to have the tools to convince players to maybe take Moonkins over mages/warlocks on an arena team. I'd like that to be true. Instant roots, partial interrupt community/instant casts, crit chance modifier on Starfire to name some specifics, in present-day arena.

Teleport: Moonglade, Nourish

Hope I could help, if only just a little.
Edited by Esefx on 9/12/2011 8:41 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid

PVE, though I have begun to do arenas and some RBGs on a more regular basis.

Raids

Most often Arenas.

I can't really think of anything akin to the hunter example, but I do miss Resto druids bringing the increased healing received buff to their raid.

Seeing lots of green numbers! Shapeshifting! Being fuzzy!

Not being able to dance around in tree form all the time anymore. I understand the changes, and it is a useful cooldown, but I really miss my tree dance and having a unique and distinctive look like all the other specs. Having all the cool flying mounts that I earn become essentially useless because of flight form is kind of lame, too.

I feel like I am either casting way too many spells and waiting on CDs, or not doing much at all. There isn't really a middle ground. Either everyone is taking damage, and I'm Rejuv/Swiftmend + WG spamming, or I'm just Nourishing the tanks and keeping my hots rolling.

Option to choose my tree color in tree form. Maybe having other uses for my other forms (bear/cat) in resto spec, so they're not just... there.

Faerie Fire. Even when I play moonkin. I'm a bad moonkin, I guess.
85 Troll Druid
Kenjiri - The Sunsworn (Emerald Dream) - Two different feral specs for PVE DPS and PVP

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both.

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroic 5-mans and general questing/dailies.

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arenas, BG's, World PVP either with guild or out resource gathering.

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Outdated travelform graphics and being unable to see armor 95% of the time. I know there is no easy fix to the armor thing.

* What makes playing your class more fun?

Flight form is a fantastic improvement over regular flying mounts, both in function and style.
Incredible versatility, able to fill all roles and even fill 2 roles in one spec.

"Speed kills" is one of my favorite schools of thought for any class-based game, and ferals are the kings of this department in WoW. LOVE the faster running, speed while prowling, and shifting to flight-form instantly.

Prowl, in general. Scouting in BG's and hiding on herb nodes to gank Alliance herbalists as they're making their rounds. Sneaking through Stormwind just because I can.

* What makes playing your class less fun?

Energy starvation and rage starvation in general. Specifically, in cat form, the time spent pooling energy just feels so dead.
I miss being able to shift out of roots, just like everyone else.
Not that ferals are supposed to be uberhealers since that would cause clear balance issues, but I feel like our ability to self-heal/top-off is lackluster, even with appropriate feral talents which increase our healing. We are weaker than our other hybrid cousins.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Switching targets is oh-so-painful since it takes so long to pool enough energy to fire your bleeds off after the first mob goes down. Single-target fights are fun.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

A way to up energy regen aside from tiger's fury - auto-attack crits add a small amount of energy perhaps?

More form options, even if it's just new color palettes.

Root breaking by shapeshifting. I miss this so much... even if there's a CD put on it so you can only do it every so often or if it meant a commensurate reduction in damage. I loved being a slippery, PITA of a target.

* What spells do you use the least?

I have never once used Wild Mushrooms.
Teleport: Moonglade.
Hibernate is very situational.
I always forget to use Thorns because I don't feel like it's worth it.

/salute
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]