What type of content do you focus on? PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids
If PvP, what type of PvP? BGs
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? As a tank, not being able to use Rebirth due to the risk of death feels crippling to my raid viability, especially when DK tanks CAN use theirs without losing everything that makes them capable of tanking.
What makes playing your class more fun? Being a bear and feeling like one is fun. Bears dodging, bears topping tank DMG meters, this is fun.
What makes playing your class less fun? Sometimes only being able to dodge is kind of boring, there's no stats to balance like shield tanks do. Have haste? Ok, make it dodge. Have a socket? Make it agility. It's very one dimensional.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? Please make Pulverize an interesting button to push. While consuming Lacerate is sort of interesting, Pulv doesn't really DO anything noticeable. Ok, yes, it buffs you - but if you don't push it, there's no obvious penalty. Mangle is fun, and I'd love for Trash to not be buggy with armor.
What’s on your wish list for your class? Better implementation of balance/resto abilities into the feral tree. IE, let me use Wild Mushrooms. Make them detonate in form, let them scale with AP. Give me a neat way to pull multiples at ranged, like how paladins and their shield toss is neat. Re-implement a usefulness to current dead spells like Hurricane, Claw, Demoralizing Roar - as a tank looking at things like warriors' Raid wide Last Stand and the paladin's Raid wide bubble, I'd love something neat
to do while I'm in bear form.
What spells do you use the least? Demo Roar, all balance/resto abilities.
edit: Also, I am 1000% in agreement with all of this:
- Removal of FFF and Demo Roar from the spell hit table.
- Some way of spreading an AS debuff in an AoE fashion.
- Better passive rage generation through talents.
- Either a raid CD or improved individual CDs.
- Transferrence of damage from Fury Swipes to buttons I actually press. A passive talent should not be my highest damage ability.
- Tier bonuses that are not total suck (hi T11 I'm looking at you).
- An actual "fix" to Thrash so that it functions exactly like Lacerate. With the appropriate buffs to the impact damage.