Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

70 Worgen Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE heroics raids quests
PvP BGs Tolbarad
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
the current tree of life form is amazing but sadly i cannot stay in that form for long . it would be better if we can maybe be in the old tree from for healing but when we use tree of life we change into that huge tree.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Cat-feral I love the way i can change into bear form when I over aggro of some thing like that.

What makes playing your class less fun?
being kited most of the time . we lack the ability to break some of the CCs in the bg which makes us relay on the healer's dispell in order for us to attack.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I currently like our current Feral Cat form rotation. also the resto healing rotation

What’s on your wish list for your class?
make berserk form breaks all form of cc for the duration.

What spells do you use the least?
Thorns. cause casting it breaks my current form
85 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics/Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Now Druid tanks have this issue when we get too much dodge things won't hit us hard enough for rage in normal heroics to gain threat and a mage usually still pulls but I also don't want it to be a case of I gain super threat and all I do is dodge fire. And as mentioned above seal and cheetah forms need to be specific for each race bird form got that thing so why not fix cheetah and seal form finally. Also yes would like to see a bear with a little armor for cosmetic purposes.

Right now it's kind of not too fun at all, I play it because I like being a bear smacking things up.

low rage when high dodge, mage burst damage still pulls when you get threat all you do is dodge and I dunno needs more interaction like raids are good we don't need more stuff to do in a raid but dungeons are so lapse on the second boss in za for example I can gain 3 mill threat walk off go make a coffee and succeed. with the aoe threat (swipe maul and thrash) that needs to be uped far more or add one more aoe attack into the rotation or lessen cooldown for thorns

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
faire fire, mangle, lacerate and pulverise are good for single targets if I want to do boss threat simple just use berserk and mash mangle but yeah mobs 2 or more still lack of threat against mages and not enough rage generated.

more rage far more rage and as mentioned more threat for multi targets or one more attack

demo roar actually I like to use it but it's like I dunno i'll have to make a macro or something for it but keep demo roar
90 Tauren Druid
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raid

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I have problems easily planting Wild Mushrooms at times. This is generally due to having to first hit the key for the ability, then having to use the mouse to click where I place it on the map. It works great in an open field, but ,especially in PvP, it can be difficult when there are multiple players in that area. I have experienced similar problems with abilities such as Hurricane or Blizzard. It is the clicking on screen that throws it off.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
The ability to shift into different forms during a fight is what I have always loved most about being a druid. The ability to be a dps caster then switch to healer in a pinch then go into bear, it just makes being a druid very dynamic.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
I miss the tree form for resto, it was one of the things that made resto druids unique.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
As a boomkin I really enjoy the rotation because I have so much control over when I can enter and exit an eclipse. The Cataclysm iteration of eclipse I feel definitely got it right.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
As someone mentioned in there own post, I would love to see another DPS cooldown available for boomies. I also play a mut rogue and she has Vendetta and Cold Blood. As was suggested maybe one that directly affects energy levels would be nice.

■What spells do you use the least?
Soothe
85 Human Mage
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - Feral PvP only
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - Mostly arenas, tho I do like to do some bgs for fun and would like to do more rbgs. I think rbgs take too long to get a group together and get into a rbg. I think the group que for rbgs should be five consist of five people. That way it doesnt take so long to build a group. If its possible I think that each group should have to consist of atleast 1 healer, 1 rdps, and 1 mdps.
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. - Mages. They are ruining the game. Instead of mages I could say the lack of my ability to get out of root effects, but that isnt the real problem. It isnt that I dont have enough root breakers, its that they have too many roots. They have way too many root effects and they dont have diminishing returns. I dont have a problem with mages being viable, but to sit in novas all day is extremely boring and frustrating.
■What makes playing your class more fun? Our freedom of movement, but again alot of that is messed up right now because of mages.
■What makes playing your class less fun?■ - Mages. Seriously, if I thought it would help I would make a complaint daily about it.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) - Perfect. I don't understand some of the complaints about shred on here. Getting behind your opponent is a skill. Leave the rotation the same.
■What’s on your wish list for your class? - Fix mages and my class will be fine.
■What spells do you use the least? - Since I never use them I don't know.
90 Night Elf Druid
-What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVP(feral)

-If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

-If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
mainy BGs, RBGS if i can find a group and 2v2 arenas for points

-What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
only thing i can think of would be haste effect bleeds

-What makes playing your class more fun?
i love being able to prowl around when i want to get past ppl i dont want to fight atm, and i love being fast

-What makes playing your class less fun?
having classes that can have extra CC's on u ie: hunter & other druids,
playing against those damn frost mages

-How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
works fine for me

-What’s on your wish list for your class?
having thorns be able to be cast in cat/bear when cast on urself,
add to a talent that would reduce the energy cost and maybe CD of stamp roar,
make haste better for ferals
I have always wanted a cat form that looked like a worgan so i could show off my armor while fighting, or let us use tramsform items in cat

-What spells do you use the least?
wrath, moonfire, starfire, insect swarm, soothe, hurricane, mushrooms, nourish, regrowth, growl, cower, challenging roar, savage roar
85 Worgen Druid

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

I am mostly a PVE guy.

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

I mostly play anything that I can get myself into, such as raids, dungeon Heroics, etc etc.

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Sorry, not a big PVP fan. But your armor designs are nice though.

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I would have to say using cosmetic items while in shape shift form. Another quality of life issue is permant tree form. Sorry, but too me it defines us restoration druids. I guess you can say its a badge of honor so to speak.

* What makes playing your class more fun?

Personally, I love the ability to shape shift and be the jack of all trades but the master of none.

* What makes playing your class less fun?

I really miss be able to shape shift into permanent tree-form. I feel that each tree has a defining form, yet restoration has lost that defining element.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As a Restoration druid, it seems fine. But, as a feral druid it is hard due to the fact the lack of rage. Their are fights more than often I find myself very rage starved.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

Please bring back permanent tree of life form. I believe that it can be solved via a glyph or a talent point. I know that you want us as players to have a choice and giving us the power to define our class as we see fit. I believe strongly that the changes Blizzard made took that power away from us. Please bring permanent tree form back. :) I believe a middle ground can be present for all druids to be happy.

* What spells do you use the least?
OMG, easy one! Moonglade and Cower.

Thank you
Barkclaw
87 Tauren Druid

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] : Both.
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]: Raids ofc.
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]: Arenas, Bgs are too unbalanced for my taste.
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.: My biggest issue is not being able to shapeshift out of snares... and i know there has been alot of discussion about this which might have lead to the changes to dash and Stampeding Roar, But in a pvp enviroment it hurts out ability to be mobile like we used to aswell for pve, Even though i do say this i find it unfair that Resto can still get out of snares. :/

What makes playing your class more fun?: Being able to run free and fast with no remorse.

What makes playing your class less fun?: Idk i've rerolled 7 other classes you tell me.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.): It's not hard, More or less something to be competent about, Alot easier then what i've been told.

What’s on your wish list for your class?: Getting out of snares again. :(

What spells do you use the least?: Considering i'm not a boomchicken i'd say wild mushrooms but if it had to associate with my spec since the hotfix to threat, I'd have to say Cower.
90 Tauren Druid
I waited a few days to chime in on this because I wanted to be sure to give myself ample time to think about it. I haven't read everyone else's posts though, and there's a very good chance, with 48 pages, what I have to say has already been said.

I'll attempt to toot my own horn, metaphorically of course, as well as validate what I'm saying with this brief background: I've played a bear since "vanilla," have been a main tank and an off tank in 25 man content and now raid 10 man content.

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
10-man raiding, currently working on heroics. Previously 25-man raiding (for BC through the release of firelands)

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I would say still having two relatively essential abilities on the spell hit table is my biggest quality-of-life issue. With my current spec, I don't have Feral Aggression (my choice, I know), and so when FFF misses, it can be increasingly frustrating. The ability does not do significant damage and therefore having to constantly try to reapply it over and over and over to get to three stacks seems like I'm just twiddling my thumbs.

I have a similar view with demo roar. It is important if not essential to keep up, and yet sometimes I have to sit there and spam it. I find myself popping long cooldowns at the start of an encounter to buy myself time to get deep enough into my rotation to allow me to have to cast things like demo roar and FFF three, four or a half dozen times.

I see at least two possible solutions to this: 1), simply remove these abilities from the spell hit table. 2), increase the damage that FFF does and/or add an additional component to demo roar such as a longer duration (2 minutes?) to make it less frustrating for tanks to have to cast over and over.

Another issue I have is with what I guess could be called avoidance or passive rage generation. We have a talent that generates a whopping 3 rage per dodge. That's enough to do jack and squat. This is especially true in lower level content and 5-mans. It is kind of silly that people are encouraged, through the dungeon finder and the attractiveness of valor point gear, to run the content but then have to deal with the ultimate frustration of adopting an entirely different playstyle to do it.

You ever try mauling in a 5-man dungeon? You're out of rage faster than you can say "hands off my honey pot." The 3 rage per dodge just doesn't cut it, and enrage, while useful now that it doesn't cause me to take more damage, is enough rage to last for a couple of abilities and then I'm back to waiting for something to actually land a blow.

I also am perturbed by the amount of haste on leather gear but a lack of effectiveness for haste in bear form. I understand there are better pieces out there, but that is in part because haste itself is so awful for us. Reworking this stat to at least impact something we do would help those bears trying to gear up and progress, regardless of the content level.

I enjoy being able to do solid DPS, at least for a tank. It shows I do more than just get smacked in the face - it takes some of the burden off our DPS. In 10-man encounters, this additional DPS can really make the difference. I like having the feeling of being a hybrid and being able to do a little of everything during one encounter.

I'll highlight heroic alysrazor. I tank hatchlings. Before those spawn, I get some smacks in on the adds. I'll toss a rejuv or two on my way to pick up the hatchling. I'll innervate the holy pally when we're hiding behind meteors. I'll interrupt the channeling mobs when alys burns out. I'm doing a little of everything, and it is both hectic and fun. I could do less, but I feel like if I can do more and let none of those other areas suffer, I'm being an even greater asset.

TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE OF POST LIMITS

A) I focus on PvE. Currently I spend 80% of the time on my Druid in Non-Heroic Raids. I will be doing Heroics if we get there. I play 95% Bear / 5% Cat (only when absolutely necessary).

A) A bit more tuning to our Savage Defense to bring it more in line with true blocks. Make incoming damage a bit more predictable.
90 Tauren Druid
POST CONTINUED

Having abilities like fury swipes which basically take that DPS feeling I talked about above directly out of my hands. I love doing more damage, but I don't like having little control over when it spikes. With threat being 500% now, fury swipes is a major reason why on fights that involve tank swapping (really only alys and rag in 10 man firelands), once the other tank taunts I basically can't even finish a rotation (getting lacerate back to 3 stacks so I can pulverize as soon as I taunt the next time) because I'll end up pulling the boss right back.

That leads into my other gripe. We have little control over our mitigation as well. Sure, we have a couple cool downs of 1 and 3 minutes, but aside from that there isn't a lot we do. Once you guys changed savage defense to only go off half the time I crit, it isn't like you made it so that I have 50% of my crit as "block." You made it a RNG fest which can cause some people to want to pull their hair out while looking at logs, and cause some unforgiving or uneducated raid and guild leaders to consider it our fault when we don't get a proc for seconds at a time.

Maybe previously, when stacking stam was the way to go and a bear's health pool was several boss hits ahead of other tanks, this was acceptable. Now, however, I generally have less HP than the plate tanks and slightly more avoidance. Take away our ability to control damage dealing and damage mitigation, and I might as well be playing while reading a book.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I have no gripes with the tanking rotation, other than the abilities on the spell hit table. Having mangle proc/reset requires me to change things up and the combination of pulverize/lacerate gives me the ability to decide just when I want to consume those stacks. Sometimes I don't want to, like if I just pulverized, got 3 more lacerates up and I'm switching targets soon (such as majordomo in cat phase).

Savage defense really needs to be less random and maybe even more controlled. We'll see where this goes with the one-sided discussions we've heard about.

Bears lack any sort of raid cooldown even though these days almost every other class has one. And I don't count stampeding roar. It is nice and all, but it is situational. Reducing the damage everyone in the raid takes, or increasing the damage they do, even if only by 10%, is not situational, because the situation that is appropriate is ALWAYS.

One potential solution or idea would be to rework the glyphed frenzied regen. I like it as it is, but within the confines of existing spells, it could be changed to, instead of increasing the healing the druid takes, increase the healing everyone takes (old school amplify magic anyone?) or make everyone get healed (like it does when it isn't glyphed). I really don't know if this is the solution, in fact I haven't really even thought the idea itself out too much, I'm just giving an example of the kind of thing that would be helpful to have and give bears a raidwide ability that is both appealing and helpful.

In raids, I rarely use feral charge. One reason is because I have skull bash and it is easier to reach on my bars. The other is I'm rarely having to close on a target from that far away. That's why I don't have it talented or glyphed. It is very situational. I wish it was more like a warrior's in that it could be used to escape a situation (without a target or to a friendly target, i.e. intervene/heroic leap).

Challenging roar also has limited use, and with the changes to threat seems to be getting less and less.

I also rarely use the abilities in other trees. Instant-cast heals have limited viability and weak effectiveness, but spells like wild mushrooms or starfire are just nowhere near my bars for a really good reason. I'm completely ok with that too, but I am answering the question nonetheless.
85 Draenei Shaman
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE - Osteovine, bear tank

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics/Raids

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I stopped playing resto all together when druids lost the tree form. I love my druid but wont play resto now.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
being able to change forms at will. Love the bears, cats, and moonkins.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
no tree form

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
no issues, love the bear tanks.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
tree form for resto. Would love to see the druids be able to change the appearance (colors) more. I thought the trees should have been able to pick a color when we had them as well. Also the flight form has two models, reg and epic. The epic is just that, epic. Would love to see the tier gear make changes to the animal forms i.e. Bears become larger and pieces of armor appear as the gear score gets higher or sets are completed. Would like to see the same for the cats and booms.

# What spells do you use the least?
battle rez for a bear is pointless. It takes us out of form and we get killed. All spells should be able to be used in any form we are in.
90 Human Mage

PvEEEEEEE

all

useless!
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

pls return tree of life back to what it was, it's a shadow of it's old self, and hardly used...
also would love a way to hide the bear and cat forms, since I don't waste my time on pvp, and I don't tank... shouldn't have to throw gold away on stuff I am not going to use...

the flexibility of it... I dumped my hunters for druids to do my farming, partially because of the ability to self heal, and the loss of volley really put a bad taste in my mouth about hunters in general...

lack of duration for tree of life, wasting gold on bear and cat form stuff that I don't use cause I have no interest in tanking

I enjoy it...

see my comments about quality of life...

100 Night Elf Druid
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics Raids, Exploraion,

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] None I kinda don't get into the whole PvP thing, I've tried it a few times but meh it's just not for me.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Increasing the amt of damage we do, hunters and mages are basically over powered as it is and it is tough to keep up with that so they need to be toned down alot to give us any kind of edge.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Casting blowing stuff up being a pinch healer and being able to battle rez(love to see the cooldown lessened and allow for more then just 2 BR's per encounter in a raid on 10 man or even knock out the amount of times you can BR all together)

■What makes playing your class less fun? Not having the option of changing how my moonkin form looks, my cat and bear form I look like a black bear and cat, I would like to have a diff color for the moonkin

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Pretty much fine with it, really.

■What’s on your wish list for your class? Either a glyph where I can be in my moonkin form and still look like an elf (With Transmog coming in it's kinda a sad state when ya can't show off the stuff ya want to look like your wearin), or a recolor to the moonkin form to match my cat and bear.

■What spells do you use the least? Hmm prolly teleport Moonglade one but sometimes I use it to get to Kalimodor quicker but it's cool don't wanna lose that :)
85 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroic dungeons, old dungeons & not-current raid tiers

If PvP, what type of PvP?
N/A

As I play feral cat, I suppose requiring me to shapeshift out of cat to cast my battle raise. Since that usually throws me off my dps.

It's has choice. I tried the Restoration tree - didn't enjoy it, so decided on picking up Balance instead as an off-spec. As well, the class offers more survivability in combat compared to when I play my mage or priest (from my personal experience of course).

Learning my cat dps rotation while learning dungeons was not fun (caused me to level alts) due to the fight mechanics having a fair amount of melee movement and party members having no patience. This could have also been due to me having to play with low graphics settings making some "fire" elements harder to see. So trying to perform optimally was hard and I had to halt my progress on my druid to learn the mechanics better on other classes before returning.

I don't believe I do it "perfect", but I find its quite interactive and fun. Although, I would rather if one of the bleeds wasn't via combo points. I feel that sometimes I miss out on certain finishing moves because I get too focused on keeping all the bleeds up.

Would like to see travel form get a revamp - only really used prior to getting riding skill.
Secondary stats prioritized better for feral cat - reading player guides is kinda confusing at the moment because people can't seem to agree on whether to hit cap or not. As a learning player I guess I'd like to see one stat (mastery/crit/hit) be more useful such that gear optimizing is easier.

Travel form (cheetah) since when its available my ground mounts are faster, Claw (cat form) isn't in rotation, and offensive boomkin spells when in cat spec (occasionally use CC)
85 Night Elf Druid
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Moonkin PvE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Casual heroic raiding

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    BGs and World PvP

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Not being able to mount in moonkin form

• What makes playing your class more fun?
    I enjoy the rotations and managing eclipses to maximize damage.

• What makes playing your class less fun?
    I don't like using add-ons so I raid with default UI. The default UI makes tracking eclipses and being aware of environment on progression fight somewhat difficult. It would be nice to have an option to have the sun/moon icon on your screen full time as long as you are in eclipse.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    I like the current rotation.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Being able to see my gears while in Moonkin form.
    Suggestion:
    I feel Malfurion model is a pretty nice idea for "Moonkin form". Moonkin can simply grow some feathers or horns and such while still staying in caster form for the other parts. Sort of like druids in caster form with feathers on the arms. This way, all the armor can still show and others will easily be able to tell if a druid is in moonkin form.

• What spells do you use the least?
    Hurricane has become an useless spell since the introduction of mushrooms.
90 Night Elf Druid
PVE

Both, whatever is new.

I have long been frustrated with druid pvp. I know really good players can do amazing things with druids, but for low-mid level skill, I find their survivability to be the second lowest among melee classes (feral) and also lowest among healers.

I haven't considered that it should be fixed, but my biggest quality of life issue is how many gear sets I have. I like to maintain 4 pve sets, and I'd like to get 2-3 pvp sets going. The gear becomes overwhelming, and my bagspace is the ultimate limitation. As a result I constantly walk around with only 6 open slots. I'm not saying thats unreasonable though.

I'm really happy with pve on all specs right now. I also really appreciated the firekitty gift, blizz gave us this patch. Even though I'm raiding resto and will not see it, I smile when I see firekitties running around. That small victory will carry me through many patches to come.

pvp is sadface, but pve is fun.

Druid DPS rotations are really fun. I really like that they require advanced buff/debuff management.

I'm kinda confused though why shred still has a "backstab" position requirement, compared to mutilate.

PVE wise, for healers that lack inspiration (which is fine!), every healing class has a passive tank health enhancer, disc shields, pally shields, living seed. Living seed is pretty weak relative. I'd like to see it somehow proc more often, whether from stacking hot procs or nourish utility, and I'd like to see hit add up to slightly more hp that would be more useful to hardmode tank healing. I think making it scale with tank vengence/ or hp would help make it affect pvp less.

Nourish, there is no place for it in current raiding. As a spam "filler heal" it does not do enough to tank or raid health pools. Since its a lighter heal, for a small heal class, I'd like to see it gain living seed utility, rather than a flat buff
85 Troll Druid

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    PVE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Raids (Balance Primary and Feral-Tank Off)

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    N/A

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Lunar Shower, it should gerate power when you are not in eclipse phase.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
    The ability to shift into different forms.

• What makes playing your class less fun?
    All Druids looks the same when in form.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Moonkin rotation is a little too complicated overall, we have a lot of choise to make:

Should I save this Starsurge cooldown for Eclipse or cast it now?
    Should I wait to refresh this DoT or do it now?
    Should I clip this DoT or refresh it later?
    Should I spam MF while moving?
    Should I cast Starfall now or wait?
    Should I hold solar now or can I get back to it in time?

I would like to see some of those choices simplified.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Better interrupts;
    Able to change our forms aparence;
    Less complex moonkin dps;
    Unique forms based on the tier. (ex. our Fireland tier 4 pcs bonus also make us with fire forms, fire cat (like the FL Staff), fire moonkin, fire tree, fire bear, etc...
    One tier for all specs;
    Instant mounts;

• What spells do you use the least?
    Solar Beam, with a one minute cooldown is not a reliable inturrupt
Edited by Wólf on 9/13/2011 7:02 AM PDT
86 Tauren Druid
Mostly pve with some pvp in the mix.

Regular raids with some heroic content, but less heroics thatn I used to see.

Random bgs and some arenas

Moonkin mastery in pvp- at least 50% less damage outside of an eclipse is a bit much, and 50% more damage in an eclipse can be very stron if not controlled
    Lack of cosmetic details in moonkin form (there are few useable external modifiers and an old skin).
    Typhoon has been bugged since the launch of cata, and though it is now manageable since we're use to it, the issue should not exist at all.

Being in moonkin form- it's fun to have a unique shape-shift and the enhanced abilities that go with it.
    Eclipse states- it's a fun mechanic I've enjoyed from wrath as well as its new mechanics now, but I'm not sure it should be tied (at least no so heavily to mastery). Its a great way to implement resource management.
    Fungal growth is a great utility spell with strong damage and the slow can be useful.

Lack of defensive cds (also, a lack of stuns outside of bear form, or as a tauren)
    Long cast times, but no dispel protection for instant casts.
    Fights with long spell travel times interrupt the natural flow of the normal eclipse mechanic because of delayed procs.
    Lack of visual diversity among moonkins

I very much enjoy the pve rotation where it is. I have a troll engineer, so I have 2 extra cds to incorporate, which spices up prioritizing. The ramp up to an eclipse state doesn't take long and once you're in the swing it's great for mana regen and somewhat constant damage. We still have superb aoe damage thanks to our near infinite mana polls in pve, so nothing to complain about there either.

A /roar that is a gobble or an eagle screech
    Instant roots for the balance spec
    Updated mmonkin skins, or models that could be slightly tweaked (not so much as to create a burden on designers)
    A new utility spell akin to the original knockdown on starsurge.
    A survivability cd for moonkin. With the lack of peels and defensive cd's I feel squishier than a clothie at times.
    I would like to see a redesigned moonkin mastery. I don't want passive damage increase, but it can also be troublesome when you get stuck outside of an eclipse state right now.
    It's not high up there, but if there was a way to pre-eclipse before a fight that'd be fantastic.

Hurricane in cata
    Soothe (though I admit it is useful).
85 Night Elf Druid

Both

Raids

Arenas and rated BGs. I stay away from regular BGs

Probably the amount of gear that I have to carry around, but that sort of comes with the territory of being multi-role. Aside from that nothing much.

Flight form, and passive +30% speed cat form. I love the feeling of how FAST druids are.

"Cannot do that while shapeshifted." There are still far too many items and quests that require humanoid form.

Cat feels like it is in a pretty good spot. I wish Ferocious Bite was more usable. Since it has such a huge opportunity cost its almost never worth casting outside of Berserk.
Bear is a bit dull. Hopefully the new mitigation changes will fix this up a bit.

COSTUMES IN FORMS. There is absolutely no reason why we can't have costumes in forms. Those sorts of things are already unusable in competitive PvP, and provide no benefit in PvE. Especially since we are already so option-limited on how we can look, and cannot see our armor in forms, use of costumes should be re-added. There are also numerous achievements and quests that require costumes that we cannot easily complete.

Better integration between feral forms and spells would be nice too, as casting as feral is very clunky, even with Predator's Swiftness. But I realize this would be a huge PvP buff and likely unrealistic without some significant trade-offs. Right now I think feral is playing in a very nice spot PvP wise and so don't think such a think would be good for overall game balance.

Claw, Wild Mushroom, and Hurricane. Everything else has a good use and a spot on my bars.
90 Worgen Druid
Hello, and good evening, i am a Feral Tank, i run raids and instances, and for the most part i am fully happy with my class, i enjoy the abilities, and the rotations, and do not have many complaints about them.

What i would like to see, is the fire cat form granted by Fandral's Flamescythe be able to be transferred permenantly to the character in some way, i once created a thread on different collectables for all classes, not just hunters, and this fire cat form is far too beautiful to be seen for just 1-2 tiers of content, plus the concept of being able to customize our feral forms is also too potent to simply let slide.

I would hope that in future patches, you will allow forms such as these to be earned permenantly in some manner or other, both for cat, bear, boomkin, and other forms, and we are allowed to chose which forms we can keep and tank. Like hunters often use the rare skinned, attractive pets as a personal vanity item, i would like to see these become personal vanity items for druids, i would also like to suggest earth forms, ice forms, plant forms, and for you to take off with this idea, and perhaps create other interesting forms that druids could somehow acquire, either through raiding, instancing, questing, or through random rares, crafted, or world drops, druids would love the oppertunity to customize their look through some means of progression, rather than simply staring at the same bear butt for 85+ levels.

Thank you for your time. -Ahikam
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]