90 Night Elf Druid
Speaking as Balance

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
All of it

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
All of the above

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
My quality of life issue is lack of survivability in PvP, it makes the game less enjoyable when no one wants to take a moonkin because according to them "we suck in pvp"

What makes playing your class more fun?
Its a caster but it feels different than the other caster classes, i feel almost like i have more utility or i have things that make me a bit different, kinda hard to explain, but im sure other moonkins (or if you Devs play a moonkin) will know what i mean.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Well our "bear" armor is gone and i feel that contributed to moonkins being so squishy in PvP and having everyone focus fire you just cuz they know you're a moonkin and cant do much against them definitly makes things a bit less fun.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I feel our rotation is pretty efficient as it is, although once again there are times when our damage is compromised because we have to move around. Alot of times i also feel like our spells cast times are too long, even with an above average amount of haste it only gets you so far, or perhaps what i mean is i feel we have alot of long cast time spells and maybe not enough quick ones. The one spell i DO have a huge problem with is Hurricane. It really isnt worth it to use Hurricane because the mana cost is huge and the damage it does is pitiful, i like the spell, but the damage is depressing.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
1. An updated moonkin form, I love my form and i'd love to see it just as new and shiney as everyone elses. 2. I think it would be really nice to see a difference in the sexes when we switch forms. 3. I'd like to ride my mounts in moonkin form, we can ride vehicle type mounts while in moonkin so why not our own? (and dont say we are too big or "fat" cuz those horde "cows" get to ride on mounts too.) 4. a fix for the damage/mana cost of Hurricane. 5. Travel form indoors.

What spells do you use the least?
I'd have to say even tho there are some i use alot more than others, all my spells are important and i use them all when the situation calls for them.
100 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [Both]

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] I focus on soloing, heroics, and raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] I focus on Arenas, BGs, and Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Utility while tanking- Compared to other tanks, we sacrifice a large amount of survivabilty should we attempt to use spell utility while tanking. Rebirth, 5% mana to a healer, Tranquility, and Thorns are very good utility as a druid. As a tank, we can not use it without risk of taking a large amount of damage, as we loose up to 60% physical damage mitigation shifting from Bear to any other form.

What makes playing your class more fun? The ability to tank, heal, and dps competitively.

What makes playing your class less fun? The feeling of being limited to only 2 of 4 roles.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? The bear rotation is interesting. Cat rotation is much better since the FB buff, however, Glyph of Shred is a large portion of damage, and makes positioning issues a loss of dps. As for Resto, I feel that Regrowth should be the mana efficient heal, with dot included, and Nourish should be the very fast, mana inefficient heal, with buff to healing from hot included, as Regrowth was very efficient from Vanilla to WotLK, and Nourish was our very fast heal during WotLK.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Ability to use druid mana-cost spells while tanking, without sacrificing Armor from bear, change to Swiftmend Glyph and Swiftmend, to make the Glyph effect baseline, ability to glyph Lifebloom so the dot heals over 20 seconds instead of 10 seconds, allow Thorns to proc from absorbs, give Resto a damage-reduction cooldown on others of any kind. For the Bear Armor thing, I was thinking of an edition to Thick Hide, which allowed you to keep 100% of your bear armor after leaving the Bear Form for 3/5/7 seconds, removed upon entering Cat Form, and is dispellable.

What spells do you use the least? As a bear, I generally dont use any casting spells with the exception of Thorns and Lifebloom before pulls. As resto, I almost never use Regrowth, as it doesnt heal for enough at once to make the mana cost worth it. As a cat, I use all of my abilities to the fullest extent possible.
Edited by Okakeri on 9/12/2011 12:48 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Just PvP

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Arenas and BG's, very few RBG's

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Reagents should be removed all together. The relic slot does literally nothing except provide stats.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• Being able to switch from role to role and fill any position.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Lack of CC outs. Root are the only CC that we can escape from. Powershifting slows in PvP is almost useless since they are almost always reapplied. With Scarebeast and Hibernate, there are CC's that we have to worry about that nobody else does.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Rotation is way easier than it used to be. It's nice to not have to worry about as many buffs and debuffs all the time.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• We need to be able to escape fear or even sleeps. We are too easily CC'd once our trinket is down.

• What spells do you use the least?
  • [/ul][/quote]

Without a doubt, Cower. Especially after the rage generation changes. This ability could use an alternate effect, maybe changed via a glyph?
    Edited by Athlete on 9/12/2011 10:28 AM PDT
    100 Night Elf Druid
    Feral Druid (DPS), Vek'nilash - US

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    - No longer being able to shift out of roots/snares. That was a feral's only way of breaking a root/snare besides a trinket.

What makes playing your class more fun? - The ability to be able to shift forms to adapt to the current situation.

What makes playing your class less fun? - Being walked on by ranged classes

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) - I am happy with it. Although at times it feels like we are very energy starved.

What’s on your wish list for your class? - Even more unique forms. The current ones are awesome but i'd love to be able to change tattoos, show armor, etc.

Soothe, Teleport Moonglade
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] A small amount of battlegrounds

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. AoE outside of Eclipse and Moonkin form requirement. I really enjoy the Druid tiers and I don't get to see them for the majority of combat.

What makes playing your class more fun? I really enjoy the Eclipse mechanic

What makes playing your class less fun? The lower damage from our single target attacks (Wrath, Starfire) outside of eclipse.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It feels very solid with the exception of AoE out of Solar Eclipse.

What’s on your wish list for your class? A way to benefit from Dreamstate outside of Moonfire/Sunfire spam. Perhaps an increased mana cost of Starsurge and a removal of it's cooldown. Instead of Shooting stars granting instant casts, maybe an increased casting speed and mana cost reduction on your next few Starsurges(or so).
    This could allow increased single target damage in burn situations but without proper mana management (similar to arcane mages) you could render yourself useless. It would also be nice to see Euphoria grant the chance for additional solar/lunar energy to Starsurge as well.
    Edit: - I had completely forgotten about Owlkin Frenzy. I would just simply like to see it be cooldown based rather than random chance. On the topic above, it could work as Interrupt immunity and reduced mana cost to Starsurge. Perhaps another way to increase cast speed as well, haste.

The goal here would be to bring Starsurge back to center stage and add a little additional dynamic to the moonkin rotation. Although I really enjoy it currently.

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane, by far.
    Edited by Oneistwo on 9/12/2011 10:34 AM PDT
    90 Night Elf Druid

PvE

Heroics and Raids

I don't PvP

Druids right now are probably the class with the worst interrupts. As feral, you can only interrupt every 15 seconds if you get a talent (not considering Bash since a lot of mobs are immune). As moonkin, you interrupt once per minute with Solar Beam and as Resto, you don't interrupt at all (unless you go cat or feral and Skull Bash, which is by for not ideal).

My main spec is Resto, so for sure the HoTs are awesome. Also, druids have now good direct heals (although not compared to other healing classes, but I think that's ok). Battle rez and Tranquility makes the class a lot useful too.

The lack of damage reduction spells, for example. Resto druids have only Tranquility as a powerful cooldown, but, although it's quite powerful, it's also slow and with a cooldown. In fights where healing is quite intensive, like Ragnaros or Majordomo, druids are in a small disadvantage.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As Resto and Feral, they're quite good. They're both challenging and smooth, not something totally rocket science or totally lame. But as Balance, it could be improved. Relying your whole DPS on just a couple of spells, and other that you use ocasionally, it's not very funny. DPS should be a little bit more complex I think.

A better interrupt system, not so cruel and not totally dependent on talents.

Cyclone and Thorns.
    90 Troll Druid
    PvE occasionally PvP

25/10 man raiding. Occasional heroics.

BGs and seldomly arenas.

I miss Tree of Life being a permanant Druid form. Considering that druids are meant to be shape-shifters, taking away treant form makes no sense to me. Seeing as the switch stemed from the dev's desire for druid gear to be "shown off"... yet no other druid form got knocked out... it's confusing. I understand a permanent buff to healing becomes unbalanced with ToL being a constant form, but I think detaching the ToL CD from the ToL form would be an easy fix and give the option to people who prefer the aesthetics of the tree form to that of caster form.

Owning healing meters is fun. Seriously though, I think druid healing is in a great place right now.

Nothing, really. I just miss my tree!

Edit: Only having one "oh-!@#$" cool down is kind of a bummer. Tranquility is awesome in a high raid-damage situation, but when I'm healing a tank who is taking significant spike damage and my only utility is to pop Nature's Swiftness and the resulting heal is so negligible... it's kind of weak. =/ Also: Healer aggro is an issue occasionally and it's nothing I can control unless I just sit on my hands... In which case, due to raid mechanics; people end up dying.

Not too difficult, lots of room for variation... Allows me to adapt to different raid encounters and still perform to the best of my abilities.

/chant Perma-Tree! Perma-Tree! Perma-Tree!

Erm... I use them all a fair amount. Though I suppose Nourish and Regrowth get left out more than other spells.
    Edited by Calabriana on 9/12/2011 10:37 AM PDT
    87 Tauren Druid
    pve

Up to Normal Raids

cant care much

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Working guy here, sometimes u just wanna log in and have some brain dead fun instead of watching buffs like kitties do in woltk, one-two button spamming is not bad, u guys need to make a class or 2 that's for tired working ppl to PLAY( which u have some now, maintain that :P)

use to be being a tree and hots

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    so far so good cept for ppl who are still stuck with 'cookie cutter' build that a resto druid dont have

give us back tree please, why dont you just turn it around and make us heal better in non tree form and heal normally in tree form

yeah, moonglade, why would i wanna go there?
    100 Night Elf Druid

PvE (70%), PvP (30%)... since Casual, I can't be serious on either. Season 10 has been horrible compared to 9 with the resilience so high that killing healers is nigh impossible again.

I WANT to raid, but pre-nerf raids are scaled too high for me and my team and the nerfed raids are scaled so low it feels like it's being handed to us without effort... you can stand in the fire and heal through it. Being in the middle (between T11-T12) makes one feel like the forgotten step-child.

We get to see the bleeding edge raiders in their awesome new gear from raids that are too hard, while we can only blow through old T11 content that is too easy and that drops gear we don't even need because the dailies and VP vendors give us better gear... There really ISN"T a fun place to be as an "in-between" raider. Wrath was more fun for me.

You have the statistics on this stuff, so I'm not sure why you ask. But, just Battlegrounds for me. The Arena's are messed up without 2v2 (in my opinion), even if it can't be balanced. And as I said above this season has sucked compared to last.

No more reagents is great.

Against what was posted above, I like healing without being a tree and wouldn't mind not being boom-bird either to cast. I cat/bear too and I don't mind them.

Thank you thank you for no enrage debuff.

Shifting forms.

Tanking - The one thing that hurts rage tanking is when rage falls off and you have to stand there and wait for rage before you can start a fight.

RANGED SILENCE PLEASE? Anything to pull a caster besides LoS.

Healing - mana starvation balancing vs. through-put to be successful.

Tanking - I am fine with rotation. However, when tanking, I feel like logistics is the tanks job and I hope I don't have to worry about mitigation so much that I forget about logistics of the mobs. I feel challenged enough as a tank.

Tanking

- Ranged silence of silencing roar to pull a caster without LoS.
    - BReZ / innervate in form, please. At least bear because you can't unshift or you die.
    - Back to remove entangle when shifting for feral at least.

- Teleport moonglade is no longer useful with portal to hyjal.
    - Thorns, can't cast as a tank, too busy as heals.

85 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on?
    I focus on PvE Raids, 10man normal, as a moonkin.

My biggest issue is travel time on wrath for large model boss fights, because wrath dose not grant a set amount of lunar energy more wraths then needed may be cast. It also creates a time gap period in which enough spells are cast to max out lunar energy but the time before entering the lunar eclipse may allow multiple filler casts.

My second biggest issue is movement in fights. See my wish list bellow.

Overall being able to fill any role in a raid or party.

Lack of an execute or cooldown, for balance, to increase my damage in long fights.

Great on some fights and broken on others such as AoE dependent bosses.

I hate the way moonkins DPS while moving. Moonfire/sunfire spamming just inst fun. My wish is for a rework of lunar/solar eclipse. Make it a user controlled state with defined situations. In addition grant wrath the ability to be cast while moving if the caster is in a solar eclipse.

This will allow solar eclipse to be use for AoE and movement fights while letting lunar eclipse be used for normal fights.

Hurricane, to much mana and to little damage. Also its a ground targeted spell.
    85 Troll Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]: PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]: heroics

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.: maintaining dots, what spell to use when your close to going into an eclipse

What makes playing your class more fun?: being able to play anyway your heart desires

What makes playing your class less fun?: with the exception of resto, always being a bear, cat, moonkin in combat, forever

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.): simple but you have to be more attentive than normal

What’s on your wish list for your class?: moonkin form being a visual option, not something you always have to be in to do viable dps

What spells do you use the least?: hurricane
    85 Troll Druid
    Answer = Both

Answer = all

Answer = Arenas, BGs.

Answer = That developers put all there time into creating and specializing a tier for druids that we never get to see, due to being in a form.

Answer = I must admit, the vanity item from the Hyjal daily chain, "Leyara's Lockett" made playing my druid much funner, it allowed me to tank in flaming night elf form and cast spells with amazing animations that were not hard to see like the big chicken who blocks all graphics.

Answer = read quality of life issues for gear problem

Answer = For me, I find the boomkin rotation is amazing right now. Its not to simple (arcane mage jk) and its not to tough. Our burst AoE is absolutely amazing as well. I think you should give a little more emphasis on the natures grace refreshing upon hitting an eclipse. I honestly never noticed that until about halfway into firelands. As for feral dps, I think shred should be stripped of its requiring you to be behind the target, on about 50% of bosses there is no way to get behind the boss and your forced to spam mangle losing about 3-5k dps.

Answer = spells of course. For boomkin = give us something that will up our survival in pvp, the AoE root was amazing, but I understand why it was removed. Natures grace helps but its not always there for you. As of right now boomkins barely cast at all in pvp unless its a heal, we spend most of our time just waiting for our 2 DoTs to out damage a healer, which never happens.

Answer = Pulverize, I didn't even spec into it. Whats the point of giving a bear a dps CD that destroys your bleeds. By the time you get your bleeds back up you already burned 50% of the duration. If you ask me, pulverize is just a down right obnoxious spell.
    85 Night Elf Druid
    - Both

- Heroics, Raids, Dailies, haven't had the time or friends needed for Hard mode progression

- Arenas, BGs, World PVP (i.e. Tol Barad)

- Never being able to see what armor I wear. From Patch 2.4 till now, I've looked exactly the same regardless of having completed a full Tier set from that point on.

- The versatility in choice of playing a tank, melee dps, ranged dps, or a healer makes it fairly awesome.
    - Instant Flight Form mounting and aquatic form for water exploring is probably one of the best things I can do on my druid.

- Never having the ability to switch to a different role in a competitive setting. I cannot go from Moonkin to Cat or bear or tree in the same gear, even discounting gems, enchants, etc.

- The PVE rotation of Moonkins is a flawed mechanic since it never works in a PVP environment. Every DPS caster out there will tell you that casting any spell in the current PVP interrupts situation is a nightmare. How you can design a class that has to chain cast 5 spells of 2.5 seconds each without getting interrupted is beyond me. What irks me even more is that we've never really received any tools to create the space we need for the said 2.5 second cast times.

In PVE however, the 'rotation' can be exercised perfectly due to no influence of getting your spells interrupted (outside of boss mechanics). Also, the delta between Eclipse-buffed and Eclipse-lacked DPS states is way too high to be balanced. It need to be normalized - which means scrapping eclipse altogether.

On the move DPS for moonkins was pretty much killed after the lunar shower change. We all agreed that staying in one type of Eclipse for massive AE damage was a bad move, but we really didn't have a choice.

Remove Eclipse as a mechanic entirely. Base the class around having 1 casted nuke with a filler spell (much like shadow priests) except with more short-cooldown type spells to bring in uniqueness. (For e.g. Sunfire vs. Moonfire is amazing - spell morphing in general after X event makes great sense for moonkins, but in a more fluid manner for PVP)

Moonkins need far too many buffs or a complete re-design to be viable or being able to hold their own in PVP. Right now, we're a free kill. Please make us something other than punching bags.

Defenses and survivability in general vs. casters is completely atrocious right now. Any decent shaman will not let us cast any spells, and most other casters have far more mitigation, absorb, passive damage reduction, or healing - or a combination of the said effects - to beat us nearly every time. Melee, gap closers are far more and occur more frequently than we can get create space. That makes us a free happy meal for most melee too at this point.

Hurricane, Cower.
    85 Worgen Druid
    This post will be solely about PVP. My credentials: one of the first Moonkins in the world to break 2700 in 3s and 2500 in 2s, gladiator on multiple classes.

What type of content do you focus on? PVP

What type of PvP? Arenas

Susceptibility to being absolutely TRAINED, the inability to do anything about it, and most importantly, the inability to do anything other than facetank damage with no escape.

Being in control of my character (doesn't happen often). Being able to have some control on the pace of the game (doesn't happen either).

Being able to play skillfully and succede. Right now, Balance druids have a very low skillcap. Few things I can do are inherently skillful -- it's literally spam instant cast dots that are usually freely dispelled, tab target and do it again. It can be effective, sometimes isn't, and isn't very exciting, but trust me when I say it's usually the best thing to do, and there's a problem with that. Right now, casting Wrath/Starfire in PVP just isn't worth it. It exposes your schools for less overall damage than spamming instant cast dots would do.

I'm a big proponent of adding dispel protection to the Earth and Moon debuff. This would solve a major PVP problem facing druids yet with no impact on PVE, while simultaneously giving Moonkins a skillful gameplay mechanic, since you could put up dispel protection through casting (casting right now has little incentive), or use Wild Mushrooms creatively to put up positional dispel protection. It would be fun.

It is also really fun to use different forms and use them skillfully. Right now, the other-form tools that Moonkins will use are: Frenzied Regen (the nerf hurt us bad), Skull Bash, and Bear Bash, Prowl, and Stampeding Roar. Again, travel form is not even worth using most of the time. But those other-form moves are really fun. It would be great if there were more, but there are more pressing issues.

Being constantly stunned/silenced/incapacitated or any number of the instant CC abilities classes have right now. I'm not talking about interrupts, I'm talking about charge stun/gouge/gnaw/maim/garrote/strangulate/hoj/IMPACT (the most annoying), etc etc. Like I mentioned previously, Moonkins have no choice but to facetank melee -- we don't have novas or port or blink or earth's grasp on a short cooldown to get away. Because of this, melee is able to cycle through the aforementioned instant CC at almost any time they want, since they are ALWAYS on us. Moonkins are too easily controlled by melee. A rogue can singlehandly shut down a moonkin whenever he wants, even though all our PVP damage is instant cast! It's absolutely infuriating to play against.

I think the Moonkin equivalent of frost nova/blink/port/earth's grasp is supposed to be Travel Form according to Blizzard, but right now, Travel form simply does NOT help. Please, please, please, I just want one developer to create a druid, duel a DK or a rogue or a warrior or a feral, and just spam travel form. Just use our so-called "escape" with the sole intention of getting away, and then seeing if you can even get away for 2 seconds. You won't. I promise. Desecration will instantly slow you, crippling poison and infected wounds will instantly be reapplied, and warriors will slow you and then charge or heroic leap if you gain any distance. Travel form just doesn't work as an escape. We sacrifice all our damage to go into travel form and instead of surviving we actually take 15% more damage. It's just... it makes no sense. Travel form needs to be unable to be brought below normal run speed, similar to ghost wolf. If that happens, then by all means, get rid of it removing snares. The problem is that right now, travel form just doesn't do itss job, because of all the instant roots and snares in the game right now.

Wrath is no fun to cast. It's too low, his for about the same as a Disc Priest mind spike in PVP, exposes our most crucial school. Also, we seem to have been turned into a dot class, yet dots are no fun without dispel protection (ask any demo warlock).

Viability. That's all. I just want the Balance spec to be a legitimate alternative to other casters in 3v3 comps. Moonkins have had 1 viable comp in 10 seasons of arena, and that lasted maybe a month. I just want to play my druid, be able to find partners, and be VIABLE.

Travel form NEEDS to be fixed for Balance Druids if that is intended to be our kite/escape mechanism. If that's not the case, then something else needs to be done. Dispel protection is sorely needed, some incentive to cast (and cast more effectively) would be great, and a little more survivability would be nice (maybe a stronger barkskin).

Wrath (sadly)
    Healing Touch
    Edited by Ktuulu on 9/12/2011 10:37 AM PDT
    100 Night Elf Druid
    -PVE primarily

-Dungeons, levelling, heroic dungeons

-N/A though I occasionally dabble in BGs

-PULLING! Bears are woefully behind the mark on pulling, particularly casters. Pallies get a ranged multitarget silence, warriors get a ranged silence, DKs can Death Grip and bears.... bears have to line-of-sight pull casters which seems to be going out of style faster than you can say "Apple II". If people even understand what a "Line of Sight" pull is in a PUG, half the time they're just not patient enough to wait for it. Please give bears a way to ranged pull casters! Call it deafening roar or something. I don't know.

-Secondarily, the lack of utility when tanking. DKs can battle rez without sacrificing their survivability. The amount of times where someone has needed a battle rez and I'm the only one who can do it, but I can't without shifting out and going splat are innumerable. It sucks, quite frankly, to have all this amazing utility but I have to sacrifice all my survivability to use it. No other tank has this unique issue, and it really makes bears stand out in a bad way. Why bring a bear when a DK can battle rez, too, and he can do it without needing extra heals or a cooldown like Guardian Spirit thrown his way to do so?

-Shapeshifting for sure. I love that I still feel somewhat hybridy and can play any role in the game I like with a simple respec (caster DPS, melee DPS, tank, healer). I love the iconic spec forms, even love the fact that Resto is unique in not using a form all the time.

-The lack of ability to use cosmetic costumes in forms. Seriously. I understand the original complaint was that, for PVP reasons, it made it tough to know what kind of druid you were going up against from afar, but other classes can use them without problem. Is that ninja coming at me a mage? Or a warrior? It really makes things a lot less FUN to not be able to use Noggenfogger elixirs or Deviate Fishes or the engineering transporter debuffs. Caverns of Time costumes? Nope, not for me. Please please please reconsider. I want to be able to kill things as a santa suit gnome this Christmas, too.

-It's a bit on the clunky side for bears. Having to put up three Lacs and then immediately chomping them for a buff doesn't feel fun, especially when that buff only lasts about enough time for you to get another three Lacs up. Pulverise should last twice as long, imo, and that would make the bear rotation feel a lot more fluid. As it is now, I feel like I have to choose between more DPS (Lac/Pulverise central rotation) or a more threat (Mangle/Maul/Swipe central rotation) rotation. If that's your intent, that's fine, but now that threat is basically meaningless why should I ever use anything else than the max DPS rotation?

-Ranged silence! Or something I can use to pull casters as a bear!
    -A way to use my utility spells in bear form.
    -Possibly, a way to see some peices of armor in feral forms
    -More intuitive feral form color selection. On my troll, she has orange hair, but yellow hair in her feral forms, instead of the red hair which matches better. It would be nice if you could let us select the feral forms we want (like we can choose other customizations in the barber shop).
    -UPDATED MOONKIN FORM!
    -Race-specific travel and aquatic form
    -Please make troll Flight Form sound like a bat
    -THE ABILITY TO USE COSTUMES IN FORMS. I cannot stress this enough.

-Hmm. This is a tough one. As a bear, I find myself hardly ever using a lot of my utility spells for the reasons above.
    -As a tree I hardly ever use Nourish once I get the bulk of my healing spells. HOTS are still awesome, and when I get Clearcast procs I can fill the health pools back up with a Regrowth or a Healing Touch. I can also use Swiftmend in a pinch. Nourish pretty much collects dust, which is a shame as the graphic for it is so pretty.
    -As a boomkin, Hurricane. Its damage is just abysmal, mushrooms + tab dotting is where it's at unless the AOE pack consists of mobs who would be dead before I can pop my mushrooms.
    Edited by Kaufman on 9/12/2011 10:47 AM PDT
    100 Worgen Druid

PvE

Raids and dungeons

n/a

Tier 12 replenishment :) (although, i feel it could help a bit more when players go OOM, esp on raid bosses)

I'm resto, so being able to crit heal in dire times of need is awesome... nothing better then watching a parties health go from basically nohting to nearly full :)

Not a fan of how short of a duration tree form is, and mana cost of spells. I'm mostly firelands geared, and i still find myself going out of mana too fast, no matter how much i change up my rotation.

I'm on and off about it... I find that if i use the rotation that maximizes the efficency of my heals i tend to go oom way too fast. Nourish is useless in firelands with the exception of the Baleroc fight. and only then it's useful because you gain buff stacks to help heal. more on this spell below.

longer tree of life form and/or being able to place lifebloom on more then one target. that would help out so much when you get into groups with people who may or may not know what they're doing.

Nourish. It's basically useless. healing for 5k when the health of that party member is over 200k you basically set yourself up for failure if used. not only does it have a long cast time, granted less when cast with rejuv and regrowth, its still only 5k heals. and by the time it casts, the party member has a high probability of being dead. found this as an all too common issue while healing. Healing touch is nice, just expensive.

90 Night Elf Druid
    Urobolos
    Balance Druid

PvE recently, been rather occupied recently so haven't done much of it as I'd like, PvP usually battlegrounds/wintergrasp when I did it.

Recently Heroic instances, I'd like to Raid when my schedule permits.

Battlegrounds/world.

Nothing presently comes to mind. Oh, wait, not class based per se, but put in some more caster leather armor into leatherworking, it seems everything's always so rogue/hunter-centric or itemized resto-friendly.

I enjoy that we're finally able to do PvE damage. Considering I came from the time of Omen of Clarity being a 5 minute weapon enchant, Hurricane being self cast, and no spellcaster leather even itemized, It's doing better.

Treants don't die anymore.

Generally alright, except for Starsurge recently, I don't really see the point of the spell anymore. Why not remove it and give MF/IS a chance to drop a free Starfire on the target's head?

I actually made a thread about it a few days ago
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123246669
    Some responses, not too many.

Gist of my point compares Starsurge then (Big hit, knockdown, 15 second cooldown) to now (weak, no knockdown, 15 second cooldown). It's gotten much weaker, lost it's utility, but maintains it's cooldown without any real justification other than to give the proc something to do.

Finish the rest of our forms please. Travel form has been a placeholder for 6+ years now. Moonkin can definitely use an update and individualization.

Oh, and let our treants die again? That was great, now they just fade away, no fun.

Magic mushrooms. Just about useless, tried using the mushrooms once with the slow effect, just to see how it worked. 3 mushrooms in a line, spaced a few yards apart, farthest mushroom aggro'd a mob, the mob did not get slowed until it hit the mushroom patch closest to me, never talented that since.
    85 Tauren Druid
    What type of content do you focus on?
    PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
    H 10m Raids

I think the biggest one for me as a MS Boomkin is the the fact that you have to shapeshift out of moonkin form to cast Rebirth. I know ferals have this issue also, but for them it's more apparent when they're out of form (i.e. action bars are different) but I cannot count the number of times I have Rebirthed and not realized I was out of form until a bunch of spell effect/enemies disappeared.

MOONFIRE! But seriously, I have been in love with my druid since he became my first max level alt. The versatility of the class is insane, bringing to the table a BR (the best BR), a raid CD, a (minor) mana CD, AOE slows (2 of them presumably), multiple buffs (MotW, E&M, etc), 2 CCs, AOE sprint.... plus much, much more.

Honestly, the most fun I have ever had on my moonkin was pre-nerf Sunfire spam. I realize it needed to be nerfed as it was way too easy to do a ton of dps literally forever. Regardless, hopping around spamming Sunfire just felt right.

Love it. The only minor tweak I would support would be a CD to transition to an Eclipse. Being stuck out of Eclipse at the beginning of a fight can be rough.

In addition to the aforementioned changes, the only other thing would be visible armor on the moonkin form (even just the shoulders and maybe helm) or just an updated/customizable moonkin form.

What spells do you use least?
    Hurricane (gone from my bars) and probably Decurse (very few curses nowadays).

<3 you Blizz
    85 Blood Elf Hunter

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Both.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Heroics, Raids but not heroic raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    Battlegrounds and Arena

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Id have to say depending on shred for Feral dps. You can't always be behind your target and since so much of your rotation depends on shred *Glyph of shred* ect. it takes away alot from the spec. For tanking i would i like to see just a slight increase in healing done through Leader of the Pack. In addition since the glyph of frenzied regeneration outweighs the usefulness of the original spell. An additional cooldown to increase dodge or to dodge the next attack would be intresting. not unlock the short block increase cooldown on paladin.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
    The overall diversity. There is no other class that can play caster/healer/melee or tank. Things tend to stay fresh.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
    Dependancy on shred. also having to wait 2 minutes to break a snare through Stampeding roar.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    Adressed above. However so long as everything fits the rotation is comfortable.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
    More detail and customization in forms. Female tauren/Worgen turning into a male cat is a bit odd.

■What spells do you use the least?
    /mountspecial =p i use all spells fairly regularly. even teleport moonglade for the portals in hyjal.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]