* Specs at present
Feral tank / Feral pvp

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

*If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics, BH

*If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs + limited RBGs

*What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
1. Dual spec doubled my fun, literally. Three specs would do so again. This is NOT about choosing to make tradeoffs and sticking with those choices. It's not about min-maxing specific encounters. I like tanking, and dpsing as feral, and healing, and pvping as feral. I might like pvping as resto and dpsing as balance, but I wouldn't know because I get really, really tired of changing up my UI each time I respec to one of the things I can't squeeze into the dual-spec model. Respecing hasn't been a gold sink in a long time - the barrier at present is 100% time sink, which is Not Fun(tm).

2. Access to raiding. I expect LFR to address this nicely, but we need to wait and see. The issue is that I don't have the play time that lets me burn 45 minutes in trade chat finding a raid on my server, and I don't have the consistency of play time that would let me join a raiding guild. As a result, I do dailies and heroics and BGs. This gets awfully repetitive, and easier access to raids (not easier raids! easier access...) would help enormously.

*What makes playing your class more fun?
The core mechanic: shapeshifting. The moment I installed (around 1.5, IIRC) I knew I wanted to be a druid because of the hybrid potential and the shapeshifting that let us realize it. This is lore-related in some ways, and I think that's really cool too.

*What makes playing your class less fun?
Not much. That doesn't mean there aren't changes to be considered, but when I get tired of playing, it's because of content, not druid-ness.

*How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Feral tanking is ok. I think the alluded-to tanking changes re: active mitigation are really promising. The concept of stacking lacerate is great, but lacerate itself is pretty meh, which feels weird. Feral dps is ok, too. Obviously it would be nice if there was a reason to use FB occasionally (at my level of play there really isn't any pve use for it). I DO think the role shred plays in pvp is really problematic. It's basically a noob killer due to the positional requirement. And in pve it's really disproportionately critical because of the glyph extending rip.

*What’s on your wish list for your class?
Feral healing needs a boost. What started as a compelling hybrid playstyle with real tradeoffs (mana issues and leaving form) is now extremely weak next to pure dps healing (rogues, I love you but you gotta see this as an issue). Nurturing Instincts is almost certainly the right place to do this... the passive heal from ILotP is pretty boring.

*What spells do you use the least?
Soothe. Give enrage buffs a color, just like curses, diseases, and poisons. Let me know at a glance when it can be used, and I would start using it thoughtfully.
90 Troll Druid
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• - Both

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• - Heroics, Questing

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• - BGs, Tol Barad

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• - Wearing mashed up looking armor between rogues and robes lol. (is that a rogue with a polearm? oh no its a drood!)

- Lack of customization while shapeshifted

- Had to shift out for doing simple things like cutting gems

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• - The versatility, able to play all roles

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• - Visibility progress while leveling up is boring as feral combat

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• -Lacerate3x -> Pulverize are too dull and not quick enough to build up

- Mangle procs from berserk as a bear are inefficient in an AOE situations. (Would rather swipe/thrash)

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• -== MY FERAL TANK WISH LIST ==-
    - It is nice to see if Thrash bleed are able to proc Berserk like Lacerate; maybe with lower chance.

- Fury Swipes as an active/procs button. Give us options whether to use Mangle or Fury Swipes when Berserk procs.

- It would be nice to have some sort of "Running Wild" skill in cat/bear form to travel as a ground mount, so we can Feral Charge directly without shapeshifting (it works like a mount, not form).

- To see Feral spec used either balance/restoration abilities without having to switch forms, same way with shadow priest using disciplines spells but not holy. (examples: Innervate, Thorns, Battle Rez, Tranquility, Moonfire?!)

• What spells do you use the least?

• - Challenging Roar.. since threat are not challenging anymore heh..
    •What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    - PVE
    •If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    - Raids
    •If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    -
    •What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    - Shapeshifting costing mana - Shapeshifting requiring a GCD - Utility like stampeding roar requiring a GCD - Feral Fairie Fire missing when hit capped, requiring spell hit rating - The non-ability to combat rez in bearform, shouldn't need caster form to cast it - Being to cast more things in bearform. Low level dungeon grinding with just swipe is a quality of life issue.
    •What makes playing your class more fun?
    - The ability to use heal spells as a feral in raids like tranquility - lots of damage is also fun.
    •What makes playing your class less fun?
    •How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    - The aoe rotation for feral bear is terrible, needs a low damage GCD to fill in between swipes - Low level dungeon grinding with just swipe is a quality of life issue.
    •What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Better aoe for feral, more spells to be cast in bearform specifically rebirth/combat rez, shapeshifting requiring no mana or GCD time.
    •What spells do you use the least?
    - Balance spells like sooth, its not even on my bars.
    90 Tauren Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

5 mans and pugged T11/T12 raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

I don't PvP on this toon.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

As a feral bear:

- Make charge generate rage instead of costing rage

As resto:

- When I am raid healing, especially in heavy raid damage situations, lifebloom can easily fall off. Increasing the duration on it would be nice. Or making it refresh from rejuv or swiftmend in addition to healing touch and nourish.

What makes playing your class more fun?

- It ROCKS being able to switch to cat form in a bear spec/gear and do passable DPS. It makes me feel much more valuable to the raid than being a tank that's waiting offstage for his turn to be in the spotlight.

- Similarly its awesome to be able to pinch hit as a tank with a hybrid feral cat spec.

- It's fun being able to shift into cat and prowl around in stealth no matter what spec you are. Stealth opens the game world up in a way that people who play classes other than rogues and druids can't relate to.

- Love the throughput resto druids can put out - I love how smoothly our hots can bring a raid up. Paired with a disc priest is some of the most fun I've had as a healing druid.

- Flight form is the best mount in the game - please don't ever change how it works!

- Aquatic form, while hideous, is a lot of fun in the water and in zones like Azshara. The benefits of forms are a huge attraction to playing a druid.

What makes playing your class less fun?

- I wish I could use rebirth, soothe and hibernate while in feral form. It would make them usable for bears in PvE. Having to switch out of form means there are few fights where I can ever use them and that makes me a sad bear.

- The minimum range on charge... that should just be removed. Charge should only have a max range.

- Shred's positional requirement means that the only time you can expect to use it is in feral PvE. Its a shame you can't use it while soloing or while PvPing.

- Being unable to control mitigation - I understand you have plans for this. It's not much fun knowing that the boss is winding up for a big hit or that my healer needs a short breather and there is nothing I can do except hope I dodge. Being able to consume a stored Savage Defense pool as a tanking cooldown would be fun.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

The rotation for bears is fine if a bit simple. Adding a mitigation cooldown would be perfect.

The rotation for resto is very nice. It would be nice if the duration of lifebloom was a little longer - 15 seconds.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

- A ranged silence, or a ranged cc that can be used in bear form.

- Make savage defense more useful in hard hitting content.

- A DR cooldown for resto along the lines of Divine Guardian, Pain Suppression or Spirit Link totem. Please don't use barkskin for this though - its nice to have something that is just our own.

- Give us bear and cat roars we do when doing feral charges. Would feel epic! I do have /roar macroed to charge. :D

What spells do you use the least?

I pretty much use them all, except for challenging roar. I use that when needed, but after the threat buff, thrash and swipe pretty much made it redundant.
    70 Troll Druid
    Resto Druid- Dentarg
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] N/A

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Arenas, Bgs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. survivability in swaps,

What makes playing your class more fun? Mobility and versatility, HOT healing

What makes playing your class less fun? Limited Comp's that still retain viability (ie. resto druid/lock); suceptability to swap's; Overall, resto druids are not competitive with other healers in arena right now, when it comes down to bringing a Rdruid or a Rshaman, Priest or Hpal, the Rdruid doesnt offer anything the other parties can't replace.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Resto druid rotation is good, no problems with healing output. I dislike the tree of life mechanic in its current form, liked it better when it was an actual form. I feel that applying 3 stacks of lifebloom is kind of an odd mechanic for arena, but it works fine for PVE, so might not need to be changed.

Buff travel form, shaman's ghost wolf form is far better than travel form right now
    Armor buff- Right now druids have the lowest armor of any healers
    Throughput needs to be addressed in arena, although i recognize this would be difficult to do without greatly affecting PVE healing (which is already very strong).

Nourish, but its helpful to have.
    85 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids, and partially into Heroic Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] n/a

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

The only big one I can think of is all the dust I have to carry to raid to switch out my glyphs every fight, but that's relatively minor and a lot less annoying than carrying around the glpyhs themselves.

Mushrooms are so much fun! And they make pretty numbers.

The In-WoW interface for DoT tracking is difficult. I have to rely completely on addons to easily see when they fall off. It took me awhile to figure out that was what was "wrong" with my dps.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I feel like the rotation is relatively difficult compared to other classes. This is good and bad. Bad because it's difficult to get very good at, but it's good because when you see a boomy pulling good numbers, you know they're good.

An interrupt that most things aren't immune to. Solar Beam is awesome for trash, but doesn't work during boss fights. I'd also like something to happen with Starfall. It's no longer used as an AoE ability, so I'm not really sure what it's purpose is except to add a little passive damage every minute. If buffed, maybe it can make AoE phases out of solar eclipse viable?

Nature's Grasp/Thorns (And keep Teleport: Moonglade! A lot of people say they never used that, but I think it's extremely useful, even after levelling.)
    74 Troll Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Questing and leveling. Having to entangle myself in the office politics of a guild for months at a time just to experience content is a barrier to entry that I won't cross, and crowd control vs crowd control doesn't make for a fun or engaging PVP game. But you asked about classes, so that's what I'll focus on.

What makes playing your class more fun? The freedom of movement that Druids experience with shapeshifting is the primary asset that sets the Druid apart from the rest of the classes.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? What makes playing your class less fun? Unless the tank dies, there's no reason to shift shapes once I'm in combat. That fluidity of form and movement doesn't translate into combat in a meaningful way in PVE.

What’s on your wish list for your class? I wish the Feral Combat forms were treated as stances and linked to a common resource type. Tanks need to be able to switch targets, something that is punished by the Roguealike energy and combo point system, so perhaps the Feral resource system should work more like Runes and Runic Power, where the Combo Points are linked to the Druid rather than to the target.

Look at the wizard duel in Disney's The Sword and the Stone. That's how shapeshifters should be fighting, rolling in a fluid manner from one shape to the next. To ask for a greater number of Feral shapes would be to ask for an unrealistic amount of man/hours to be devoted to one class. Instead, I would just ask for Druids to be able to shift shapes for the ability they need at the moment, rather than picking one for the role they're stuck in for the duration of the dungeon or raid run. Perhaps our humanoid forms could learn how to do a few moves with our staves and spears; that's a third combat form, free of charge, and one in which we can see our armor to boot. The shapes are stances. Give us a reason to stance dance.

What spells do you use the least? Stuns, Stealth and anything that requires me to be in stealth to activate. Stunlocking isn't fighting, it's disconnecting the other guy's keyboard and mouse. Who cares if I can kill a target dummy?
    Edited by Mokamba on 9/13/2011 12:28 PM PDT
    90 Night Elf Druid
    I focus on PVE but i do PVP occasionally to break up the monotony

Heroic Dungeons only

Random BG

The fact that Typhoon either misses or does not show the animation half the time is not fun. Also I want permanent tree form back even if it does not give the buff full time. let us cast the buff on our own.

Having a choice to heal or DPS or even tank (if i had a set of tank gear)

The lack of caster leather available
    Not having a decent slowing spell
    The way mushrooms works
    Having to play around to get into Eclipse

I think the rotation is decent I personally can't think of anything that really needs changing for Balance/Resto

BRING BACK PERMA-TREE FORM
    another interrupt spell on a CD less that 1 minute
    some other form of CC besides roots which doesn't always work and Hibernate which is almost useless

Maybe give us some cosmetic options for Balance, for a balance druid the pending transmog system will completely useless

I think i have used Teleport to Moonglade twice since 2008. The first time was for a quest I think and the next was and accident
    Cower - never used it
    Hibernate - outside of Grim Batol I've never used it

I am someone who is really a casual player who almost NEVER raids. I would like to, just don't get the chance.
    Edited by Kardonimny on 9/13/2011 10:13 AM PDT
    85 Draenei Paladin
    What type of content do you focus on?
    I do both but prefer PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
    I'd love to raid if it didn't require so much, so for now I can't do much

If PvP, what type of PvP?
    just random BG's or when it's a specific BG weekend. I have competed in a few arena seasons in the past

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    the staggering amount of gear we have to hang on to. Class changes often make or break specs so you can't just say "I'm only going to keep moonkin gear" because next week moonkin may be garbage and feral is the only choice for dps. Tack on every other spec and PvP and it leaves you no space for anything else, literally.

the amount of spec choices

forms hide gear. the feeling that utility is required. to clarify that thought, it's the idea that if you have a heal (this applies to a few classes) you should be using it. I think that if you are spec'd as a dps your heals should be useless to the point that they don't belong on your action bar. This way dps specs can be balanced among classes without the fear of being overpowered in pvp. Likewise, healers should be capable of little to no damage. Tanks should not be capable of killing any person 1 on 1 but at the same time should not be killable by any person 1 on 1.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    both moonkin and cat feel too convoluted. I know a few people who won't try either because they just can't even wrap their head around how to use the spec.

moonkin tanking?

there's a few i wish I didn't need to use as much. starfire should be a longer cast nuke that maybe procs off of wrath similar to arcane missles. half the cat abilities could disappear, rake, claw, tiger's fury, and a few others
    What type of content do you focus on? PVE
    If PvE, what type of PvE? Raid
    What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Permanent Tree Form =DD
    What makes playing your class more fun? Tree form \o/
    What makes playing your class less fun? We're weak in single-target healing =/
    How do you feel about your “rotation”? Its fine.
    What’s on your wish list for your class? Perma Tree Form, a group mana CD...
    What spells do you use the least? Cower, Teleport: Moonglade, Starfire, Maul
    85 Worgen Druid
    Feral Cat here!

What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Dungeons/Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? When there's someone in the party that overwrites mangle with one of their buffs. It can be frustrating for a few seconds when I'm trying to figure out why it won't stick, but then I realize and it's alright again. More energy for me!

What makes playing your class more fun? Not going to lie, swipe and feral charge. I LOVE both of these buttons way too much. I also like that I have minor cooldowns to rotate like tiger's fury.

What makes playing your class less fun? I.. there's a less fun? ._.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I really enjoy the rotation, sometimes I have issues with mangle and other classes that have the same effect, see above, but I really don't have a problem with it. Sometimes not being able to keep DPS even when I can't shred is an issue, but I know Assassin rogues deal with the same problem re: Backstab.

What’s on your wish list for your class? a feasible interrupt. Skull bash takes too long to come off of cooldown. OH. And a better aggro drop. Cower really doesn't work too well for me.

What spells do you use the least? Maim, claw, prowl, and pounce. I rarely, if ever, use these. Maim's only on my bar for just in case stuns. Prowl... I occasionally use for RP shenanigans, but that's it.
    Edited by October on 9/13/2011 10:08 AM PDT
    85 Night Elf Druid
    I'm surprised by all those who say they rarely use Teleport: Moonglade. I use mine on at least a once daily basis to quickly get from outlying zones to Moonglade and fly to Darnassus, MH, etc. without once using my hearthstone.
    85 Worgen Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] arenas/raiding

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]5man challenges(either for the bag) or helping friends. and top competitive current content raids as well as retro raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] arenas mostly 2's and rbgs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. when u pop tree form or others for the mater, u cant stay formed like a savory or dwarf costume ect ect also the lack of powershifting in non resto specs

What makes playing your class more fun? versatility of forms and specs. being able to solo alot of old content and random adventures by myself

What makes playing your class less fun? lack of perma tree form. would like it if i could heal in human form as a worgen sometimes rather then on combat pushed into wolf

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) gj still

What’s on your wish list for your class? indoor travel form. bear tanking raid wall. ability to use maybe spec into being able to use thorns while in bear or cat form without shifting.future leveling could lead to a NEW form in the future with new abilities. mayb like our true form of gods... :)

What spells do you use the least? claw, cower, tele moonglade
    85 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics. I'm looking to get into raids when my guild catches up, tho.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? DPS. My spells take too long to cast. My dps lags simply because I start to cast a spell and the target dies before I get it off. I realize I'm making some of this up with aoe and dot on big fights, but I'm not sure it balances. And heals could use a bubble, especially in za/zg where healer catches so much aggro.

What makes playing your class more fun? instant change into flight form, being faster than the flight paths, the cat form with dash lets me catch up in dungeons.

What makes playing your class less fun? tough one. I play heals almost exclusively, so groups that suck. Not sure what you can do about that, tho. Could Innervate do a bit more for me?

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Seems fine to me.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Perma Tree Form! Even if you still get most of the abilities on cool down, gimme Perma Tree Form!

What spells do you use the least? Cower, teleport to Moonglade, my crowd control spells.
    85 Night Elf Druid
    ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Pve reso/boomkin

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    heroics/raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

lack of caster leather
    staffs being trashed bu mh/oh

■What makes playing your class more fun? im a druid, i can do anything

■What makes playing your class less fun? travel form doesnt buff with riding

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) resto is fine/ boomkin is slow clunky and boring

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
    cosmetic choices on forms would be great with out using glyphs
    a viable aoe dps that doesnt require placment or dots or have a knock back (just fix hurricane)
    a spike Aoe heal or make wildgrowth a little stonger
    a perma tree form
    an interupt that doesnt suck
    would like to chose a faction, ie flame, claw, talon etc.
    an aggro dump in resto other than racial

■What spells do you use the least? teleport: moonglade
    Edited by Sarreal on 9/13/2011 10:23 AM PDT
    90 Night Elf Druid
    ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both - all resto

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids - resto

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

BG's - resto

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

-lack of option for perma-tree form.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

mobility, versatility - I like how our spells have evolved over time.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

No big complaints as far as PvE goes. mostly PvP issues.

-as said before the amount of CC/silences is really crappy for any healer in a BG. Cyclone sharing the same school as all of my healing spells also is pretty crappy. It sucks having to fake a hearthstone cast just to be able to get a heal/cc off without locking myself out of almost all my usefull spells for a long time, since I can only use barkskin once per minute, and nature's swiftness once per 3.
    -hard switches in BG's (and i'm guessing the problem is worse in arena/rated bg's).
    -can't shift out of stuff while tree form is popped. In my opinion ToL should be a buff that lasts X seconds that I can shift out of and back into while it is active.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I like how spells interact w/eachother for the most part.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

option for perma-tree form is first on my list.
    forms off the GCD.

■What spells do you use the least?

out of my healing spells probably nourish - I don't find myself to be too concerned with mana usually, and if I'm gonna cast a 2 second heal then I might as well cast a healing touch which will reduce the CD on nature's swiftness, and hit for more. although I don't discount that it can be a great tool for mana conservation should one need it.
    Edited by Arkista on 9/13/2011 10:34 AM PDT
    90 Troll Druid
    Balance Tree perspective.

Both (used to)

Heroics and Raids. Always tried to raid as Moonkin but found I was especially needed on my Enhancement Shaman until buff homogenization in WotLK.

BG's almost exclusively. Less chance of being trained as opposed to Arena.

Arena (heavily back in BC). While it was quite trying due to huge mana issues back then, I found I could win 40% of them time so it seemed worth it. Once WotLK came out, I all but stopped due to frustration surrounding the Balance spec.

Have yet to try Rated BG's due to Moonkin's current PvP viability. The toon will remain at level 80 until it becomes semi reasonable to play again.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    PvP:
    1. Hands down survivability. Extreme lack of defensive cool-downs and too easily “trained” or just plain shut down for huge periods of time are of major concern.
    2. Extremely long cast times on main spells
    3. Too much reliability on jumping around aimlessly and hitting instant spell casts.
    4. Removal of abilities HEAVILY relied on by the Balance spec due to Resto or Feral being overpowered at times. I speak mainly of the ability to shapeshift out of roots.

Right now, not much. The only thing I can think of is just being in Moonkin form.

1. Suffering in PvP due to lack of abilities, removal of abilities, changing of abilities and extremely long casting times. I hate to say it, but back in the Burning Crusade, Moonkin were much more viable then they are right now for PvP. WotLK was alright, and I held my own. Cataclysm on the other hand, there is just no comparison.
    2. Eclipse just does not work in PvP. It has got to be the worst ramp-up for maximum potential then any other spec in the game. And it isn’t until you reach that point that the damage becomes as potent as everyone else’.
    3. PvP agro. Everyone knows a Moonkin is a free kill due to lack of escapes and defensive abilities, so they get it first all the time. Some of their abilities are so extrovert people know exactly when to move away or counter them with a specific ability. There needs to be a way to make them more subtle.

Worst then in TBC. Eclipse is mind numbing and does not add any flavour to the game at all. I was happier back when all I did was refresh dots, and cast starfire in PvE. For PvP the cast times have become so ridiculously long that it is near impossible to use them outside of a Battleground backed up by your entire team.

1. More defensive abilities for Moonkin for PvP.
    2. Cast times on Starfire and Wrath made more suitable for PvP. At least one of them anyhow.
    3. Make using our healing spells at least worth while if defensive abilities are not going to be put in place.
    4. Make Typhoon actually knock an enemy away from us. See Thunderstorm.
    5. Travel form reverted to its original state. This is a staple for all Moonkin.
    6. Bear forms Bash or Stampeding Roar usable in Moonkin form. Maybe some other abilities too. (Half bear after all)
    7. Moonkin form slows falls. (Half Bird after all)
    8. Revert physical damage reduction on Moonkin form.
    9. Owlkin Frenzy to cause backlash damage to opponent. Maybe melee specific such as a physical hit amplified by spell power.
    10. Faerie Fire actually causes other players to not be able to stealth.

-Nourish (not since it changed, cast time not worth it).
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]