1. What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
2. If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
3. If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
4. What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
5. What makes playing your class more fun?
6. What makes playing your class less fun?
7. How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
8. What’s on your wish list for your class?
9. What spells do you use the least?
Heroics, Old Stuff (for achievements) and Baradin Hold3.
BGs and 2v2 Arena4.
I don't know what about druids can be placed on the "quality-of-life" thing. But i'll jump on the aesthetics wagon like some others did.
The cat/bear/flight forms are really great,, but the "travel" forms kinda feel very outdated when put together with the "revamped" ones, it's the same feeling i get when i see the "classic" races and the new ones (draenei, worgen, goblin, blood elf). the ground travel form is really "lacky" visually, i tend to ignore the fact, because i'm mostly on cat form or flight form. When i'm running away from stuff in PvP, or carrying flags, i don't really pay attention to it, but it feels very artistically detached from the newest models. Aquatic form is the least used, but i believe that is not a fair reason to ignore how ugly (not just the model but the chosen animal) this form are.
I would like to see more vanity items like Leyara's locket, or make the current "costume things" persist trough feral forms. I got like 5 "model swapping" thingies, and only Leyara's Locket is in my bag for obvious reasons.
PS. Making flight form able to carry friends if you have a flying mount that allows it (like the R-A-F rocket).5.
The reason i play druids since early BC is the versatility. I used to run around with at least 4 sets of gear in my bag (tank/cat/resto/pvp). But since the dual talent specialization and the tank and cat talents being pulled apart for role "shaping" purposes, i just stayed with feral specs (tank / dps). It is the coolest druid spec imo, and very "smooth" to gear up, since i can use lots of cat gear pieces as a tank.
I felt that the PvP got very frustrating with the "shape shift snare break" nerf. It was one of the coolest things about druids. I wish we had this back, and idk, make the shape shift cost more mana if you are snared or stuck, working like a "hand of freedom' with a internal cooldown if necessary.
The models being revampes like i said at Q#4.6.
Position requirement for DPS, change of stats weight every patch, frost mages, how we can be easily controlled on arena scenarios, forced to rely on outside sources to understand how my stats work, lets be honest, it is impossible to intuitively "gear" your character relying only in what the game teaches you from 1 to 85, and the game population hardly helps with info when you're a fresh "max level", saying this based on what i see on general chats and stuff. The whole social experience became a "newbie bash/troll contest".7.
I like feral dps rotation. Nothing to add, except that the "dps drop" when you can't be behind the target.8.
I mentioned stuff about this question around the other answers. I'll enlist as topics here:
- Revamped travel forms
- Snare/stuck break with shapeshift
- Model swapping items that persist trough feral forms
- More items that change our cat / bear form, like Fandral's thing. But i think a less "glowy" form would be cooler, something with more tattoos or armor pieces etc.9.
No idea. Overall i think nourish. Within my specs, probably ferocious bite (only pvp or dyingbosses mostly).