Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] All

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? My biggest quality of life issue is the fact that druids can only "need roll" on one type of armor in a loot grab. We can wear cloth and leather, so why can't we need roll both? I run both feral dps and resto, and while leather is great for dps, its not so great for resto sometimes. Also, for resto, I'd like the perma tree of life form again. Resto is the only spec without a perma form, and it lacks the flair the other specs have because of it. In dps, I'm fairly happy, though only being able to use shred behind a target gets old if the tank keeps running around. Finally, i thing more form customization, like hair and insignia color, would be great.

What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to multi-role keeps things from getting boring.

What makes playing your class less fun? Shred is a bit of a pain when the tank won't sit still, and regrowth could provide more HoT time or something to make it worth the 4000+ mana cost.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I like my dps rotation, but I don't really follow one healing.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Perma ToL, faster cool down on tranquility, and more form customization, be able to do more things in form (mine, smelt),

What spells do you use the least? cower and teleport: moonglade
85 Troll Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvP, a dash of PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raiding
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
All of the Above
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

None come to mind.

What makes playing your class more fun?

Forms, utility, Balance Dps being 'rare'

What makes playing your class less fun?

PvP Healing survivability is nowhere near other classes

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Rotation is fine.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

A more thorough examination of our defensive moves, barkskin is NOT cutting it, it's not enough by any means.

What spells do you use the least?

I use every spell in the book.
85 Blood Elf Priest

What type of content do you focus on? PvP (please continue reading)

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Going caster form for every spell

What makes playing your class more fun? A large toolkit that allows me to adapt to any situation and avoid the "i'm nova'd/stunned/target is immune to my attacks" "nothing i can do" feel.

What makes playing your class less fun? The current dumbed down "rotation" necessary for my spec to successfully fill it's role in arena. mangle/rake/berserk/shred spam/FB

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I definately preferred my WotLK feral rotation. I even used to pve on my feral because the rotation felt unforgiving. It was a challenge and my dps reflected my mistakes or lack there of.

What’s on your wish list for your class? PS changed to a 20% haste buff that allows nature spells to be cast while in form, shifting removes this buff. No instant casts. Rend and Tear changed to increase damage based on the number of bleeds on the target up to 20%. SI only useable in bear form. SR being more than just a ranged cp dump for a cyclone. Lower duration and cd on berserk.

What spells do you use the least? Mushrooms/healing spells/moonfire/cower/teleport/taunts/thorns
Edited by Stymic on 9/13/2011 3:51 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Regular raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas and BGs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Shapeshifting having a gcd

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Being so versatile is just great, i love shapeshifting and i love the cool druid abilities i get :D

■What makes playing your class less fun?
In Arenas, if i get attacked while healing, i get killed too easily. i really dont have any strong single target cds like bubble or pain suppression like the other healers do, and tree form is lackluster in arenas because then i cant go travel form and it usually results in me taking even more damage.
In PVE i like every part of playing my class, and dont think that its lacking in any way that isnt made up for in some other way.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I dont have a rotation, and thats just the way i like it

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Id like my forms to be able to look differently as my gear changes, its boring getting a gear upgrade when you cant even look at your shiny new lewt unless your sitting idly in stormwind.

■What spells do you use the least?
Claw lol wth is the point of that anyway?? also i think the talent "Fury of stormrage" is completely useless in the resto tree, and should be replaced with something that resto druids can actually USE.
100 Night Elf Druid
  • What type of content do you focus on?
    10-man normal mode raids.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Kitty: Staying behind the target for shred
    Bear: Feel unsuited for the "kite lots of adds around the room" role
    Healer: Some fights punish me for having a "small" flash heal. Chimaeron was especially bad in that respect.
    Balance: Having to track how much eclipse energy is "in flight". The odd timing around when eclipse should change and when it actually happens. Moonfire doesn't "extend" Sunfire (or vice-versa) meaning the old "clipping" issues.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
    Instant Flight Form. Druid is incredibly versatile, with good specs for solo, 5-man, and raids in all roles. I really like how well balance and resto share gear right now, or kitty vs bear. If you play all four specs, there's always something to upgrade. Lots of different elements to master if desired. Berserk. Tranquility.

• What makes playing your class less fun?
    I can't remember wishing I was a different class since vanilla.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    Kitty: Very tricky to know when to spend energy/cp and what on. I'm awful at it.
    Bear: Simple and effective
    Resto: With the ability to refresh LB with Nourish, I find I use the whole toolkit and it all synergizes very well.
    Balance: Good but for the above quality of life issues. AOE is very sensitive to being in Solar, which means significant foresight.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
    More than 2 learned specs, haha. I'll take 5!

• What spells do you use the least?
    Feral: Claw, Cower
    (I teleport to moonglade a lot since the portals were added to Hyjal. I've always liked that spell as Alliance.)
  • Edited by Oleander on 9/13/2011 4:00 PM PDT
    85 Night Elf Druid
    PvE

Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    First and foremost, restoration druids do not need a permanent Tree of Life shape-shift, regardless if it's only aesthetic. Honestly, if one looks at all the druids throughout the game (a.k.a. the NPCs), they usually only ever shift forms when they need to get business done. The current Tree of Life ability perfectly coincides with this and it is actually more logical to temporarily harness the power of nature in order to increase healing. No, this argument does not apply to feral druids since how are they to "rip" or "mangle" their target in caster form.

One of the biggest problems I tend to have while healing is the 3 GCDs that need to be spent to stack Lifebloom to 3 when there is a tank switch. For example: during the second phase of Beth'tilac when she has amassed 30+ stacks of Frenzy, having to waste 3 GCDs on the new tank while still maintaining the massive amount of raid healing required is quite unnerving (for a lack of better words). Restoration druids should have an ability that transfers their HoTs to another target. Much like how a rogue has "redirect" for their combo points or a warlock "soul swap" for their DoTs.

While topping the healing charts is fun--to say the least--it indefinitely comes with some disadvantages. Currently, restoration druids do not have any damage-reducing cooldowns or form of damage mitigation on a target, which is most certainly a problem. Every other healer has a way to stop the incoming damage, which is an incredibly powerful tool that can be utilized within one's healing arsenal. This issue was revisited earlier this year (for both shaman and druids), where shaman healers got a new totem and druids simply got the cooldown on Tranquility lowered. I personally do not think that this was enough. I feel druids need some way to slow incoming damage (i.e. a nature-like combustion where all of our HoTs are combined into one mega hot that reduces damage by X%) on a target, albeit in return for doing a little less healing (therefore making us somewhat on par with the other four healers).

Another problem that druids seem to suffer from is a lack of "spot healing". I've noticed that druids also lack a form of quickly healing a target whose health has dropped dangerously low in a quick way--at least in retrospect to the other healing classes. Of course nature's swiftness is always an option, but when that is on cooldown, it seems like there is nothing I can do (unless they just so happen to have a Rejuvenation on them and Swiftmend is off cooldown).

Like most druids will probably say, I enjoy the versatility of the class. Being able to go from resto to feral tank to balance at only the cost of a re-specialization is great! On the other hand, only having been 85 since the very last day of April and not having started raiding until June, I find it quite depressing that I have gone through over 40 talent re-specializations (that's a lot of gold I would not have had to spend if a third specialization was allowed). Mind you, this is more of a change that is needed for hybrid classes in general...

A lack of a damage reduction cooldown and that fact that most people think restoration druids need a permanent Tree of Life shape-shift (TBH, I like the look of the current tier set for druids and am probably going to transmog the next tier set into it--I'll see, I haven't really gotten a chance to look at the tier 13 preview for druids).

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    I enjoy healing on a restoration druids. HoTs make sense to me (I don't really like healing on my friend's paladin) and the current set-up for druids seems almost perfect (as mentioned above, a damage reduction cooldown and an ability for quick (as in instant), inefficient spot healing--not regrowth).

Damage reduction cooldown and a spot healing ability (ala a paladin's holy shock--maybe something like Overgrowth: "A burst of excess natural power radiates from the surroundings onto the target, healing them for x% of their health. 25 second cooldown." I don't know, that's for the devs to think about =) ).

Teleport: Moonglade (when is the last time you've needed to go here) and cower (I'm not really into feral kitty except for when I get a chance to dps in kitty when tanking).
    86 Undead Death Knight
    # What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvP pretty exclusively.

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Can't really think of anything that doesn't fit better in the other categories.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

I play restoration and it's all about the hots! I love hots. The mobility of resto druids is my other favorite part though I feel that in pvp this is no longer as strong as it once was.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Not being able to get away for long enough to heal, or not being able to get away at all. I can't heal my partners fast enough. It takes too long to set up all the dots to a point where they are healing enough to keep someone alive.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I want to be able to cast lifebloom and multiple targets. As it is now, I can only cast one hot(rejuvenation) on multiple targets, but I can do that on my priest. I want to be able to hot anything, indiscriminately, with any of my hots any time. It would feel so much nicer.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

Lifebloom on multiple targets.

# What spells do you use the least?

The Mushrooms.
    Edited by Heresy on 9/14/2011 9:13 AM PDT
    100 Night Elf Druid
    I hope to see maby a little help with rage when tanking. Also since this is a wish list and druids tank in bear form. Why cant we have some armor showing while in bear form i know that it would be a visual appearance change but it would just look so cool. Also a small return of some of the threat bonuses if some of our attacks would be great. As of now aggro is rather difficult unless we are alot better geared than the group average item lvl.
    85 Worgen Druid
    MAKE BOOMKINS GOOD IN PVP!
    100 Worgen Druid
    Feral kitty druid perspective.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• I do a bit of both.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• I raid when I can, and do heroics pretty often.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• I do some BGs and doing Arenas now.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• For me this is a BIG one, the fact that while in Cat form and using the ability Prowl, I have to share the same action bar. Currently I have to fit in stealth abilities and non-stealth abilities together into the 12 button space.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• The fact that im a freaking cat!

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• No variation from feral to feral. I also feel that prowl is no longer a major mechanic for ferals. Once we talent for Stampede, prowl is not needed.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• It works. No problems.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• More abilities/mechanics to make prowl a core mechanic like rogues have.

• What spells do you use the least?
  • [/ul][/quote]
    Cower
    100 Night Elf Druid

PVE / PVE heroics

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Being able to stealth through instances not having to clear lots of trash.

Healing and healing while moving

Horrible tanking nerf, not being able to pull casting mobs from distance to me other than skull bash and wait for skull bash's timer to expire to skull bash next caster. I want bears to be able to put some type of AOE on ground such as DK's do and Paladins and not have so many issues tanking multiple mobs at once. When I started running regular heroics 5 man dungeons, I was called every name in a book and beyond because some stupid dps went and started attacking a casting mob because casting mob switched from attacking me to healer (healer was 2nd highest on threat because of big pull). I had to wait for my growl/skull bash to silence the mob to come to me so I could swipe it and build my agro on it. Yes I had a mage in my group but apparently that mage did not know what is "COUNTER SPELL".

I want druids to be good tanks and be able to solo some content like Death Knights do. Dk's soloing Yogg/Naxx/Lich King 10. I can't even try to solo those. First my Frenzed Regen (only healing spell I have) has a long cool down time, vs DK's Death strike is up every 3 seconds and heals for a lot. If you look at paladins, they too heal themselves with judgment and can just shield and heal themselves to full during solo encounter. Where druid bears when shapeshifting have CRAP regrowth/healing touch that doesn't heal at all if in feral spec and then they go oom if use those spells twice in row and unable to shape shift back into bear. The innervate in bears is now crap and you really NERFED bears because you seem to listen to people who are weak at playing their own classes and want other classes to be much weaker.

Every time there's a random heroic pug for BWD/BOT All I see is lf 2 more tanks (Pally/DK preferred) . Enough said. Nobody wants to take the bear.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Sometimes tanking heroics is a challenge. A group wants to chain pull. I use Enrage to feral charge a group of mobs and then my rage goes away and I can't charge any longer. I am standing there waiting for Enrage to be available while impatient warrior goes runs into a group of mobs starts aoe dpsing them. A healer is healing him and pulling his hear to keep him alive at same time. I have to taunt from warrior so he does not get eaten away and without enough rage I can't even swipe because if mobs aren't agroed by me and not beating on me, I do not generate rage and I am tired explaining this to morons who don't want to understand how bear tanking works.

To be able to lay something on ground for aoe pull, to have better rage regen.
    Not to loose form by going into tree healing.

Healing touch - not a tank healer
    Nourish 2.2 sec cast with 1513 haste still is a long casting spell with not much benefit.
    85 Tauren Druid
    PVE

Raiding / Some heroics

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Switching a full 3-stack of Lifebloom from tank to tank. The easiest way around this is to have a single talent that, if a target has X3 stack on one target, and casts another Lifebloom while out of Treeform, that new target gets all of the stack.

Mobility in healing.

Lack of a GCD / cooldown for mitigation of incoming dmg.

I'm fine with it. On the surface, resto druids are doing nothing but keeping lifeboom up, and casting rejuv all over, while keeping Wild Growth on CD. But things change in Heroics, and I can appreciate that. Mana efficiency also changes as gear does, but the pairing of Swiftmend, Clearcasting and other little tricks make it not so mindless depending, of course, on the encounter and in a raid or instance. Plus, I would imagine going down to two healers in most FL encounters makes mana efficiency a bigger thing to be mindful of for spells and the order in which they could potentially be cast.

Barkskin buffed, but it also being a targeted spell. Some mechanic to allow for a X3 of Lifebloom to shift to a new target so 3 GCDs aren't wasted.

(I'm only going to speak for those spells I would use in resto in 5-mans and raids). Barkskin, Entangling Roots and now Hibernate. In fact, I cast offensive spells like Moonfire and Wrath more than these other spells while healing. As for specific healing spells, I am slowly walking away from nourish, and using more HT and Regrowths to heal.

Also, two other things...can we get some extra specs, as well as 'saved specs' for easier switching without addons?:) Druids basically have 4 different PVE roles they can play(healer, tank, caster DPS, melee DPS), more than any other other class, but we only have dual-spec to play with.
    90 Night Elf Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] I enjoy progressing in end-game PvE content. Specificaly healing it. :)

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] I tend to do heroics, and raids for fun.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] I don't really PvP, so my answer is N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Granted forms take little mana already, why not make them cost nothing though? For healing, that little bit of mana may be life or death for another player. For example: someone may hit the wrong key and accidentaly click on a form, shifting into it. Then when you shift out there's alsoa global cooldown, and you'd have to wait a second or two before healing because you may've had barely enough mana for a healing spell and a raid member could die.

What makes playing your class more fun? The different forms, and the style of healing. :)

What makes playing your class less fun? Uhm... can't think of something at the moment, druid is my favorite class.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) As a healer, there really isn't a real rotation. But from what I do, I feel that it's pretty decent and I'd love resto to stay pretty much the same. :)

What’s on your wish list for your class? More pretty glowy armor! Better drop chances for healy leather off bosses, and there be a bigger difference between resto and moonkin gear so we're not having as much competition for drops. :/ Not to mention Lifebloom on multiple targets again! q.q

What spells do you use the least? Cower

But over-all, excellent job on druids. :) I absolutely love playing this class! I'm a Druid For Life! <3
    90 Worgen Druid
    What type of content do you focus on?
    I tend to focus on PvE, though I do enjoy PvP quite a bit.

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Typically raids, I unfortunately do not have the time at the moment for much else.

If PvP, what type of PvP?
    Usually normal battlegrounds, but a friend got me to try out 2v2 arena teams for a bit, and I'm learning a lot and having fun.

Being able to use racials in forms was a very nice thing to have, and has definitely helped me in a pinch.

The shape-shifting. I quite seriously would not be a druid without it. I wouldn't mind female-ish forms (within reason, of course) and possibly being able to see shoulder equipment.

Not being able to shape-shift out of roots if you're a feral. The compromise of our dashes breaking it, whilst nice, don't really do much after that second break, or whilst one dash is still up.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    Hmm, I think it could use some work when we're unable to get behind and stay behind bosses, such as in the BoT two dragons fight. Otherwise, it works out pretty well.

-Female forms
    -Updated Boomkin forms
    -Reinstate shifting out of roots for Ferals, possibly as an end tree talent?
    -Better itemization on feral tier sets for bears. Beats do not like haste. >:

I know some of these things are silly, but hey, it's a wishlist. :3

Hmmm.... I'm not sure. There's a time and a place for everything, but if I can use something that is in my view better, I typically don't use Nature's Grasp. That's just a personal thing, however, and Boomkins and Trees might be able to use it better then a Bear/Kitty can.
    Edited by Lywen on 9/13/2011 4:52 PM PDT
    85 Troll Druid
    How about a Legendary thrown our way?.. It's like everyone else is on round 2 and we got skipped
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Druid Bear Tank
    •What type of content do you focus on?
    PVE
    •If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Raids
    •If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    BG's
    •What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Different form of alterante power source for druids rage and energay makes us feel to similar to rogues and warriors
    •What makes playing your class more fun?
    So man choices of a role
    •What makes playing your class less fun?
    Be similiar to other classes
    •How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    They are to easy and foward, wether it's aoe or single target its to simply
    •What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Changeing up the way the forms look more then just color schemes
    86 Draenei Warrior
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] All

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Currently just BG

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. I know its not easy to do from your end but more customization for our forms would be nice. for expample different looks for male and female forms. perhaps some armor on cat an bear forms. A glyph similar to the tree of life glyph that makes the moonkin form look different.

What makes playing your class more fun? Being a shapeshifter I think is why just about every druid plays a druid. I love being able to fill any role in the game. I remember back in the old days when in moonkin form you could smack something with your staff to return mana, I liked the idea of that and would love something similar to return. the way balance works now with eclipse is a lot of fun.

What makes playing your class less fun? I miss the idea of hybrid classes actually being a hybrid. like being able to do some fairly good back up healing as balance if things start to go wrong. You can still somewhat be a hybrid tank/dps as feral and thats the kind of stuff I like when playing a class like a druid. I remember blizz saying not very long ago that they wanted druids shifting forms more often but it really doesnt feel that way currently, Sure if you are playing resto or balance you can pop cat or bear form to toss a quick skull bash or stun to interupt a cast but because of global cd or lack of energy or rage when you shift the chances are you wont be able to interupt in time. The only thing fun about tanking as a druid is the fact that you get to be a bear. poor rage generation and lack of abilities to use while tanking make bears less fun than say a warrior.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Balance and cat rotations are great imo. resto is fine though i think it could use some sort of damage absorb spell to toss in. bear just needs more buttons to push, i feel like im a dps that is trying to hold aggro. how bout more abilities that make us actively part of our own survivablity. and for all specs i think shifting forms here and there should be part of playing a druid. and to make this viable while tanking we need some sort of passive ability to let a tank come out of bear form and be crit immune for 5 sec or so to accomplish w/e it is he needs to do in another form such as a quick battle rez for our healer or w/e.

better rage generation for bears
    shapeshifting being an active part of all specs
    abilities that make us actively part of our own survivablity while tanking or actively part of our own mana regen while playing as balance or resto. something similar to a shamans telluric currents for resto druids would be fun.

What spells do you use the least? teleport moonglade is kinda useless now but i still dont want it to be removed.
    Edited by Draegus on 9/13/2011 4:58 PM PDT
    100 Night Elf Priest
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Currently heroics, planning on raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BG's, Rated BG's

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Nothing really - just survivability in PvP versus other healers

What makes playing your class more fun? The plethora of heals available (I really just wanted to use the word plethora

What makes playing your class less fun? survivability when being focused in PvP

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Fine as is

What’s on your wish list for your class? faster stealth speed, better survivability in pvp without having to shapeshift all the time wasting valuable gcd's and healing time. Better looking tree form....I look like an ugly broccoli.

What spells do you use the least? offensive spells
    5 Tauren Warrior
    ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE]■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Raids]■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Not having enough specs and having to respec all the time. I play Moonkin, Bear and tree, occasionally cat. I also like to pvp as tree or moonkin (sigh). I have gear sets for all of these. I would like to be able to click one button to get to stored specs for each. The need to manually respec means I dont do this as often as I would like to.

■What makes playing your class more fun? Shapeshifting, connection to nature, complexity/challenge of spell casting, versatility of specs

■What makes playing your class less fun?
    When baby mages in much worse gear out dps me without trying or even knowing what they are doing.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Unlimited specs.
    For hurricane to work again.
    An easier mechanic for mushrooms (1 click drop. instead of 6-8 clicks)
    A decent CC
    A decent interrupt in Moonkin form.

■What spells do you use the least?
    Hurricane. Its almost completely useless and my dps drops if I even look at the spell.
    85 Tauren Druid
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics/Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Arenas/BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Lack of need for reagents for MotW

What makes playing your class more fun? Shapsifting

What makes playing your class less fun? Tree of Life being a temporary effect

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Lifebloom should be a multi target spell again

* Lifebloom on multi targets
    * Tree of Life being long term affect again (like in WotLK)
    * Treants being a permentant pet (like hunter/warlock/frostmage pets)
    Hurracane, Thorns, Cower
    Edited by Môussê on 9/13/2011 5:13 PM PDT
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]