Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Mainly I focus on PvE. I used to do some PvP but my guilds sudden loss of healers made me opt to drop my PvP spec for a Resto off-spec.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Right now Raids, but everything PvE really.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Personally I was fond of BGs, Arenas were never really my thing.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
None that I can think of honestly, not having to require certain reagents for some spells was a big thing, but that's already changed...so yeah.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Personally I love the feeling of playing in Druid forms, Cat Form especially. I makes the gameplay, for me at least, seem so much more worth-while when seeing it from the perspective of the animal you're playing. For instance it's one of my favorite things to just run on all the railings for walkways and bridges rather than the walkways themselves.

Additionally, being so versatile in our role is just amazing. I loved that I am able to fill in missing spots for Raids even if I'm not playing my preferred spec. It allows us to be unique in what we do in our individual situations.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Not much honestly. I think the only non-fun elements are aesthetic. For one thing, even though I've seen it mentioned, a permanent Resto Form would be so awesome, even if it doesn't provide any buffs and were only for looks. While I understood the idea behind letting Druids be able to show off armor, some of us played the class for the different forms.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Completely ok with it. Granted I'm probably doing it completely wrong, but regardless I still find my damage and healing outputs satisfactory and the feel of the ability flow makes complete sense for the attack styles of a cat/bear/tree/magical owl-bear

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Honestly....some more customization options, mainly in colors. I understand the different hair colors affect our forms, but I find that I prefer certain cat color schemes but hate the caster hair color. So the ability to adjust our form colors would be amazing, just to be able to makes us look a little more unique instead of having a hundred white cats running around (I swear....all NE Ferals are white cats lol)

What spells do you use the least?
Teleport: Moonglade. Not that I'm saying get rid of it, only that I don't find use for it often unless I'm farming Archeology pieces.
85 Worgen Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroic Raid Progression

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
-Hate looking like a darn Broccoli woman in Tree Form!
-Bkins can cast thorns w/o shapeshifting but ferals can't?! Seriously?
-State of feral cat dps in current heroic raid content

Sort of a versatility to go from healing, skull bash then dash away back to healing. :D

-Hate looking like a darn Broccoli woman in Tree Form!
-Bkins can cast thorns w/o shapeshifting but ferals can't?! Seriously?
-State of feral cat dps in current heroic raid content

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
My main focus is Resto. The mastery change was very good. TY

1. Improve feral cat dmg in heroic 25 content. Look at WoLs! You'll find Boomkins all over the top of charts, but good luck finding Feral CAT dps anywhere on the first 3-5 pages (at minimum) for ANY fight. Yeah and Alysrazor...those are bears, not cats at the top. People who love to play Feral CAT are being replaced or forced to go boomkin in 25m Heroic content. Very sad.
2. Allow Feral class to activate Thorns w/o having to shapeshift.
3. More glyph options!

Generally: Teleport - Moonglade
Thorns in cat form
85 Worgen Druid
I mainly focus on PVE content as a resto druid.

I raid in a ten man guild, progressing in heroic content. I also do the occasional heroic dungeon.

One of my "Quality of Life" issues as a resto druid can be healer aggro. With the threat changes it has been reduced somewhat, but on fights with a lot of adds such as Jan'alai in Zul'Aman, or Lord Rhyolith in Firelands, I still draw aggro on adds. Using Barkskin is usually not enough to negate the damage. Cower is not a great option for a resto druid since you must be in cat form, which prevents us from healing, if you do not have furor you would need wait for energy to cast it. I do not have this problem healing on my priest, since fade works so well, and my paladin healer can bubble, use hand of salvation, as well as take a bit more melee damage than a leather wearer. I would love to see an ability to drop aggro from range which resto druids as well as moonkins could use.

I love playing a resto druid because we are so versatile, I love having hots to watch and being able to top off an entire raid with tranquility. I try to use most of my abilities whenever I can, whether it is shifting into bear form to use Bash and stun a son of flame in the Ragnaros encounter, getting a stack or two of Faerie Fire on Beth'tilac when she is being pulled, I love using Stampeding Roar, and doing those little things that help out. I do not find myself having mana issues at all, and am able to have very competitive throughput which is nice.

I do miss perma tree-form, but i like how the new tree of life functions.

One issue at times with the resto druid rotation can be stacking lifebloom to 3 on fights with frequent tank switches, but I think that maintaining it is not a problem as that is part of what makes a good resto druid. But perhaps an idea would be for a cooldown similar to the death knights outbreak which applies all of their diseases, or a warlock's Soul Swap as a cooldown which can instantly apply 3 stacks of Lifebloom.

On my "Wish List" besides the Lifebloom stacking cooldown mentioned above, is a raid cooldown. Tranquility is not a true raid cooldown, it is simply raw HPS. We have priests who can use Power Word: Barrier and Guardian Spirit, Paladins have Aura Mastery and Hand of Sacrifice, and now Shamans have Spirit Link Totem. A cooldown to mitigate raid damage is something we are missing out on. This would help out a lot in a raiding environment, especially in ten man raids which might not have as many options for raid cooldowns on certain boss abilities. This would also help out in 5 man dungeons, especially with undergeared druids or undergeared groups such as you see in the beginning of an expansion when heroic dungeons are a bit more challenging. My idea for such a cooldown would be to use our level 85 ability Wild Mushroom. Instead of Wild Mushroom: Detonate, resto druids will have another option via a talent to detonate the mushrooms and instead of dealing damage, they lay a spore cloud providing elemental resistance by x amount per mushroom in a ten yard radius for about 6 seconds. This would probably have a 3-5 minute cooldown. I would absolutely LOVE to see this worked in somehow to make Mushrooms an ability not just for aoe damage.

The abilities I use the least are cower, for the reasons above, but I try to use my whole toolbox.

P.S. Cannot wait to see how our suggestions are taken! I have seen many great ideas, and some problems/ideas which can be solved with better spell choice/management. Thanks for asking to hear our thoughts about the state of our classes =)
Edited by Crescenta on 9/14/2011 12:31 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid

What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroic Raids, Regular Raids till we are able to push heroic content, the heroics 5 mans needed to be able to do raids... etc

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. I'm not really clear on this question, so I'll just answer it the best I can. I'm not really keen on this slow digression from druid's actually shapeshifting for active abilities. Making them 'cooldowns' is rathe blase. If it's an issue with us being able to see gear, then put gear on the shifted form. I know, I know, too much extra work for the art team, coding, etc, but thats what -I- would enjoy. Also, being able to use costumes while in forms ( LIKE IN VANILLA) would be nice. Costumes can take the boredom out of wiping on progression content.

What makes playing your class more fun? I'm a big fan of the resto spec. Always have been, always will be (Nov 04 baby...). It's kind of hard to simply pinpoint WHY, but to put it simply: HoTs>all.

What makes playing your class less fun? Being limited by shapeshifting (Oh how i miss you Treeform....)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's fine, I guess? I don't really have an issue or an awkwardness when it comes to it... It just flows, at this point.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Gear visible while in shifted forms? Perma Tree form back? Pigs flying? God, I don't know. I'm pretty content when it comes to the hard issues surrounding druids. Maybe I'm just easy to please?

What spells do you use the least? Teleport:Moonglade is the easy out. I would say Hibernate is pretty lackluster in a well balanced group of cc'ers.
85 Night Elf Druid
-PVE

-Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-Would be great if we could cast Force of Nature without needing to select a place. The treants already walks slowly and if we cast it far from us, they sprint back to us. In the end, its just like they were summoned on our foot.

-Being able to instant fly, to cover every role in the game is the essence of fun with a druid. Can´t really get bored with the class when you can be any role. An area for druids (moonglade) also bring some depth to the class, even if its not that used anymore.

-The fact that in the end, our visuals are always the same. Being able to change colors with cat and bear is nice, but in short term. Your gear will not be show 90% of the time. Moonkins (my spec) is the worst, Not even the color we can change. Would be really great and epic to to have some of the armor we have shown on our cat/bear/giant chicken. Wouldn´t need to put every slot of gear, but a few so we could look a little different from each other and still have the felling of an epic gear.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
-Looking at the moonkin rotation, its really good. Its really simple. Sometimes, seems way too much simple. As some others have said, would be great to have some Nuke abilities with big CD.

-Forms showing some of the armor we have, Moonkin form just like Tree of Life (since we see no NPC druids in game that shapeshift to it. Malfurion, who seems to be a caster, have epic spells and so and do it on caster form). Being able to use travel form in doors, since now its basically just for PVP. Its sad to see a shaman runing in wolf form and us just walking around.

-Soothe, but it has its uses. Claw is just useless since you drop it if you go feral. Cower that has no use at all right now.

Thanks for reading
85 Worgen Druid
09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera

PVE and PVP

All of the above

BGS and Arenas, I'd love to play more hardcore as cat form is just amazing but focusing on current content right now :/

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Nothing REALLY needs to be tweaked about druids. The biggest issue with being a druid is now in 4.3 you have this AMAZING customization option, similair to DC Universe, and druid's HARDLY get to enjoy that. IF our forms were just able to get a mini/altered version of our gear it would be AMAZING. If that was the ONLY change you made to druids in 4.3 I bet the joy for druids would go through the roof. I have my druid lvl 85 and all tricked out, but if I go cat form or bear, what's the difference between my cat and a lvl 20 feral cat? Only stats. Also, Cheetah form should change with class as well :/

Only the fact that I can't see my gear, the fire feral cat was a nice idea, but it's so alone. And once new weapons come, it's going to be worthless wearing the staff :/

Druids are so versatile and there's no area we can not reach. We can be a caster, stealth, tank, healer, fc, and the bleed damage we do is so fun. To dot someone up and run away and watch them bleed out just feels right.

85 Goblin Warlock
Energy regeneration needs a bump in kitty form.
85 Orc Warlock
Krakilaka @ Magtheridon, Troll Restoration Druid

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvP

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] 2v2, 3v3, Rated BGs, Random BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Lack of burst healing. Not being able to shift out of polymorphs anymore.

What makes playing your class more fun? The vast versatility of the class. (Shifting to cat for Skull Bash, pounce, Roar, dash ect. Bear for Bash, frenzied regen. While still being a healer with the best cc in the game (cyclone))

What makes playing your class less fun? The lack of CD's in PvP, not being able to get burst healing on a clothie who has 2 plate dps on him. ect. I believe it was a "watercooler" post a while ago discussing pvp, and they stated how they didn't want people being dropped while their partner is in 1 8second cc. Not being able to shift out of polymorph is a huge deal for me, and since we dont have a permament form for resto, it makes us vulnerable to sheeps. If I cast anything around the same time a mage starts casting sheep, my GCD usually isn't done before his 1.1second sheep so I cannot shift prior to the sheep, happens all the time. Against Mage Priest style comps, if you get fearbombed while not shifted, it will be followed with a sheep before the fear ends. A possible solution for this could be allowing druids to shift while feared? Or preferably being able to shift out of polymorphs again.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's fine.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Permament form for resto, or ability to shift out of polymorph. Better burst healing via Regrowth perhaps?

What spells do you use the least? Nourish.
85 Night Elf Druid
I am a PvE feral tank druid. I am hoping to get into raids in the very near future. I really like how feral druids tank right now. I have a few other tank capable toons but I find I enjoy the druid the most due to the gearing. I love how feral tanks use dps gear as tank gear. Very cool idea! I only need 1 set of gear for my dps and tank specs, (minus a few odd pieces like trinkets and such). I also find druid tanking to be much easier than other classes, such as warriors.

P.S. Yes, I rarely use Teleport: Moonglade. Maybe you could change that spell to be a portal, like mages have rather than a hearth style ability like it is now?
90 Night Elf Druid
* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - my main focus is on PVE but I PVP on a regular basis as well.

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
- Raiding - casually for fun, 2-3 days a week, not anything hardcore.

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - lots of BGs, arenas on occasion. Trying to get people together for rated BGs so definitely planned for soon!

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. I'd like to not have to change out of a form for crafting.

* What makes playing your class more fun? I love healing and I love the druid style of healing. I love my hots! I have a priest and pally, both of which I have healed with and they cannot touch how much fun it is to heal on a druid. I love that I have a variety of forms - each with their own toolbox - to switch in and out of for different situations. I love the fact that I can play any role in the game - and play them well (properly geared).

* What makes playing your class less fun? Tree form is horribly ugly. Aside from that, I honestly can't think of something that makes a druid not fun. I love this class. The only time I ever make frowny faces about my druid is when a fight needs a strong tank healing CD. However, while I frown about it, I am ok with it. We have a variety of other tools and I do think that the healing classes work well together. We have never lost a fight because I am lacking a strong tank CD - the other healers can't touch me for raid healing and I am still a strong tank healer as well. As far as other specs - cats seem to need to be more energy efficient.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Well, healing is a bit different than a dps rotation style of play. I am just fine with the buttons I need to push when I need to push them =-)

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

Visuals:
I'd like to see an option for permanent tree forms back - but with visual options for our trees (like the kitties and bears change color depending on hair color choices, tree leaves or tree style could change). I realize not everyone wants to be a tree, and there are times when I prefer not to be a tree as well, but the option would be nice - not the new trees though, they are horrible.
NEs in general need better hairstyle options (yay for pigtails, they rock - but we need more!).
I'd like to see our tier gear look more "druidy". We've had a few tiers that were great, but mostly it looks like any other caster gear.

Gameplay:

I love my druid. Please don't make any major changes=-))

* What spells do you use the least?

Hibernate
Soothe
- I should probably use these more during pvp (pve I generally leave the CCing to dps unless we have no cc in the grp - and when I do use it, cyclone is the more go to spell)
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on?

A: PvE mostly

If PvE, what type of PvE?

A: Heroics and Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?

A: BGs

A: Items unusable in shape shift forms, defense abilities (lack there of), massive Moonkin form (easy target), mastery, lunar shower :/

A: Lots of utility, good-looking armor, overall fun-to-play spec, and engaging rotation.

A: Relatively low dps, NO defense, easy to kill.

I do enjoy the rotation and I think the eclipse system has at most a few flaws.

-A dps buff
-Customizeable moonkin fur :D

A: Teleport: Moonglade, any feral spells
90 Night Elf Druid
Resto (main) and Boomkin (off)

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE, exclusively

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raiding -- currently 10 man, but also 25 man in the past

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
1) Having to farm and fish for materials for raid buffs that are mandatory, or to get the gold to pay for them on the AH.
2) Running troll heroics just to hit the valor point cap to get the gear I need for raids in place of the top tier raid gear that hasn't dropped yet (or, in some cases, that is BiS anyway). Blizzard changed the raid lockouts in Cataclysm so that we couldn't burn time running four raids a week (10 and 25 man, regular and heroic) to get gear and badges for gear to improve our raiding performance. Now instead I have to burn time running two troll heroics several times a week to get the same gear upgrades. This is worse the Wrath. Please let me go back to running raids multiple times a week to gear up -- they are more varied, more fun, and let me practice the raid mechanics I need to practice.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Resto druid healing is in a great place right now. We have a broad tool kit, all of which is useful at different times in an encounter. The role is challenging and fun, and we get to be the heroes. And of course, resto druids are outhealing holy pallies, so life is great!

■What makes playing your class less fun?
This are still occasions of burst damage in Cata raids that the druid just does not have answer for.
Trying to figure out which trinket to use in which fight is frustrating. There is no true BiS healing trinket for druids (short of the Jaws of Defeat, which hasn't dropped for me), and they all involve trade-offs of Int vs. Spirit, auto proc vs. on-use, and a myriad of proc effects vs. static stats. Even EJ can't come up with a straight answer on this, except for maybe a few encounters.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
There is no rotation for healing. Druid healing today allows us to react with the right tool to almost any raid damage situation that comes up (except see above). You have to manage spamming in order to avoid OOM, but we can still put out a ton of healing and keep everyone alive with the tools we have.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Raid healing is impossible without add-ons. The raid frames provided by Blizzard are useless for the job and take up screen real estate needlessly. Blizzard has enhanced the UI, it seems, for other roles but only cluttered it for us. If you aren't going to help us, at least get out of the way.
I will add to the clamor for a damage mitigation ability to throw on the tank or other target of the boss' wrath.
Bring back tree form! Please! I show my gear off in town, not in the raid.

■What spells do you use the least?
Thorns? Fairy Fire?
Seriously, it is tough to pick a healing spell that I would feel okay giving up right now. When I look at my Skada meter after a fight, any set of spells could be in the top 5, depending on the fight. Just in the Firelands, my top 5 spells differ significantly between Shannox, Baleroc, and Alysrazor.
I don't use Barkskin as often as I should, but I am getting better.
85 Tauren Druid
Ok, I would like to put my two cents in on the Druid class since 4.2.

Decaiden, Restoration/Balance Druid, Darrowmere

What type of content do you focus on? - PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? - 10-man raids

What are some of the biggest quality-of-life issues? - I don't have many complaints about the class in general, but I would like to see some differences in the appearance of the Moonkin Form, like how the Cat and Bear Forms are different depending on how your character looks. I would like to say the same for the Flight and Swift Flight Forms. Also, if the Tree of Life Form could return to being a permanent form instead of a cooldown form, that would be fantastic.
One personal thing i wish that can either be fixed or changed is how Wild Growth can "target" enemies. This makes using that spell annoying in fights such as Beth'tilac, where I get attacked by Cinderweb Spinners, and since the spell targets them, if they are out of range, I can't use Wild Growth on myself. Can this be changed, please?

What makes playing your class more fun? - Basically, being a Restoration Druid is awesome. I love making my healing Priest partners cry when I use Tranquility and my HPS numbers in Recount skyrocket. And running around as a Moonkin (I like to say giant chicken). It's not the easiest thing in the world to be either, but it pays a lot if you are good. And the new Harmony Mastery is simply beast and not nearly as confusing as the last one in 4.1.

What makes playing your class less fun? - Druids have little ways to survive in PvP (which is why I tend to not do it). Also, the lack of effective direct heals can be frustrating when it comes to healing single targets for extended periods of time.

How do you feel about your "rotation"? - I feel comfortable with it. No problems, outside of the occasional problem with Wild Growth and having enemies targeted (accidental or otherwise).

What's your wish list for your class? - Firebird flight form, Moonkin and Flight Forms affected by character appearance choices, more class-specific quests (for all classes, not just Druids).

What spells do you use the least? - Feral Combat spells (derp), Nourish, Healing Touch (the last two are changing, though).

I believe that's it. Hopefully things will be a great in the next patch. 8)

Decaiden
85 Tauren Druid
content bit of everything Quaitity of life Utility What makes playing your class more fun utility what makes your class less fun no way to get out of roots or fear any more Wish list more custonization of forms maybe have armor play a role in looks duelwielding for ferals combat in that way we could use fist weapons maces and dagers and polearms make staffs a caster weapon
90 Night Elf Druid
Balance Druid

PvE

Raids (typically 10-man normal)

It would be nice if Wild Mushrooms didn't take as long to put down as they currently do, though the strength of the AoE damage they typically give and the application of Earth and Moon generally makes this a small issue.

I dislike the lack of differentiation in moonkin form - at the very least it should be updated. Still, I look like every other moonkin and it would be nice to be able to change this, even if it's just a slight color modification (as bear, cat, and tree form have). The future introduction of transmogrification at first made me excited ... and then I remembered that it doesn't matter at all, since the only time I'm not in form is when standing around in a city. I like being a moonkin, however, and would be disappointed if the form was made into a cooldown or removed.

The first character I played was a druid, and when leveling I found balance to be really attractive (despite everyone telling me not to spec into that until level-capped). I've loved the class since the day I started playing it. The damage output is good, and that coupled with the versatility I bring to a group makes the game more fun for me. When playing other classes I find myself dearly missing Tranquility and Rebirth (and Innervate when it still granted enough mana to cast at least a couple more spells). I've found the AoE to be stronger (and more interesting) than the other characters I've played as well, and that's a perk.

The current Eclipse mechanics. When not in Eclipse I feel like my output is abysmal, but when in Eclipse it's exactly the opposite. The change to the Lunar Shower talent made it too difficult to control (thankfully it's not a required talent), but even without it, trying to hit the buff at exactly the right time can be frustrating. Admittedly I like the change of the mechanic that came with Cataclysm, I just feel like the discrepancy between having it and not having it is too great.

The two rotations - single and multiple target - I find for the most part enjoyable. When I'm focused and Eclipse is up when I need it to be, there's a pleasant rhythm to it. Occasionally I find myself disappointed with our multiple target rotation; it practically requires Solar Eclipse to be effective, since Wild Mushrooms, Sunfire, and Insect Swarm all benefit from it. However, for the most part I enjoy it (and I find it makes the class more fun).

An interrupt that doesn't have a one-minute cooldown.
Innervate being useful again (5% makes it almost useless to cast on another player).
Starfall having splash damage once again.
Updated moonkin form.

Hurricane - the mana cost coupled with its damage and being a channeled spell just doesn't make it worth it.

I think almost every other spell has its place and time.
85 Draenei Paladin
There's one pretty important answer in here for me personally. I know I'm on my Paladin but I have an 85 Kitty Druid.

Both

All of the above.

BGs, a few arenas.

None really that I can think of.

My forms. I love love love being a kitty! And easy flight mounting.

Being rooted in PvP without being able to shift out of it. -.- Annoys me to no end in BGs. I don't get cranky about a lot of things in game. I know damage buffs will come and go and fully expect that you'll need to adjust those numbers, but I *hate* this change with a passion because it makes something I otherwise enjoy so much less fun.

If changing races for Every Man or Escape Artist were an option, I totally would.

It's complex but doable.

Shifting out of roots, tree form back (duel spec'ed), travel form for 40-60 and new NE forms forms for flight!

That's a different answer for different specs.
Mainly Pve little pvp

Heroics, Raiding, Ect. (Mainly Raiding)

Arenas

-Not being able to see armor in boomkin form
-Lack of a difficult rotation
-Lack of demand for a boom in a raid ( by this I mean that boomkins offer very little that is absolutely NEEDED to play in a raid, for instance in the rag encounter it is NEEDED to have a class with some type of slow fall for the traps. Their are no encounters where we are needed. While we do offer mark of the wild so do bears cats and trees)

The multiple roles a druid can fill is very nice along with the utility we offer. FLIGHT FORM. T12 gear is pleasing to the eye. Fair damage output as opposed to 4.0-4.1 where we sucked (good job on the slight but effective changes coming into 4.2).

T12 is the only tier set that looks cool. We cant see our armor in any form (Let their be a hide option for forms and/or stick some gear on bears/cats/booms/trees.....it would look amazing to see a bear or boom or even a tree walking around in massive gear.

WAY to simple...single target dot dot spam aoe target shrooms dot dot shrooms
We have plenty of abilities that are NOT used and have endless possibilities considering our class. Druid it self is a very diverse class, please make it resemble by increasing the difficulty of our rotation in order to show this diversity off. Increasing the difficulty would also make it so not every druid could play any spec it would be cool to have only a few who could play each role.

1. More difficult rotation
2. Show/hide option for gear/forms
3. More necessity during certain encounters esp for boomkins
4. PLEASE GOD MAKE COOLER GEAR T12 IS THE ONLY DECENT ONE ( the t13 isn't to promising in my opinion either (Maybe if it had an explanation like the others?)
5. GIVE US BACK OUR AOE AWESOMENESS WITH STARFALL PLEASE (while we do have great aoe now starfall used to be so cool)
6. Last and most importantly return our diversity or its former glory let each spec be much different than the rest (bear/cat) show our armor so there is more than a green bear and a brown bear a red chicken and a brown chicken. This would make a huge difference in the number of people who learned druids.

Thorns- dont care about it for a damage is just meh B mana cost
Hurricane- MANA MANA MANA MANA + LOW DPS = BAD SPELL NOW

THANKS for your time Blizz hope this helps for 4.3
85 Worgen Druid

PvE

Raids

N/A

Rage generation on high magic damage fights. If I'm tanking a caster, there's no way I'll get enough rage to keep threat on equally geared and skilled DPS. I would have better luck in kitty.

I can fulfill any role any other class can. (Tank, Healer, Melee, Ranged)

"I need more rage." "I don't have enough rage." "I need more rage." "More rage." "More rage." "More rage." "More rage."

I likes it. Feels fun and intuitive.

Interestingly enough, give us back the ability to break roots on shift. I took the time to PvP a little on this toon to get guild reputation for the cauldron recipe. The biggest thing that bugged the crap out of me? Anything with a root. That and Hunter / Resto Druid teams when I did 2's. Ugh. Scare Beast + Hibernate was the worst.

Teleport: Moonglade
85 Worgen Druid
For those who don't use TP: Moonglade, it had more of a use when Druids had their own questlines in Moonglade, rather usless now except a faster way to get to upper Kalimdor.
85 Human Death Knight
PvE. Because I fail at PvP (I fail at PvE too but whatevs)
Heroics/Other.
None of the above...?
Uhmm Not that much I don't think. I just enjoy my class.
Because I can pretend I'm OP.
That like a milllionnnnn other people play the same class I guess...?
It's not hard. Spam spam spam spam spam done.
An awesome weapon or spell that has no cooldown or cast time and kills everything in one shot. (Not gonna happen EVER.)
About 90% of them I don't use.
THANK YOU for reading my response.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]