Class Feedback – Druid

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid

What makes playing your class more fun?

As a resto Druid, I love having a lot of HOTs at my disposal, and would prefer to be even more HOT-based (ie, pre-emptive, not reactive, healing). For example, I’d prefer to see Regrowth be changed to a short-duration hot (perhaps, over 6-8 seconds) that ticks for much more than rejuv that we keep on tanks (or, people being hit hard) that is far too inefficient to otherwise heal with, but have no direct heal component at all, and let Nourish/Healing Touch/Swiftmend be our only direct heals.

As a feral Druid, I like being able to shift between tanking and kitty DPS fairly efficiently (from a mid-fight perspective and while being able to re-using most gear pieces perspective). I wish there were a few more opportunities to be able to tank adds for a period, but then have enough time to switch back to kitty on a boss for long enough to get a 5 point combo finisher, for example. I imagine other tanks would like to be able to switch into a DPS state (stance or presence) and be able to do something similar.

What makes playing your class less fun?

As a healer (and mentioned above at length), Tree of Life form is frustrating to me, and counter-intuitive as a Druid (trying to entice me to spam regrowth and cast Wrath is strange to me). I also don’t like feeling like I have to know where the Haste break points are for my HOTs to get an extra tick, as it requires me researching web-sites outside the game to figure out (I’m not smart enough to calculate them myself). Instead, I think haste should have no impact on HOTs, making it essentially a worthless stat to us, and then rebalance the other stat priorities (ie, buffing crit a little) to compensate.

As feral bear, I don’t like that most of my AoE hits break CC (such as swipe or glyphed Maul)—it often renders CC pulls moot as I can’t silence multiple casters (like the Prot Pally’s can with their shield) and line-of-sight isn’t an option. Not sure if this is the current state for all tanks and all AoE abilities break CCs.

As a feral cat, I don’t like that my “rock crushes scissors” classes in 1v1 PvP can so easily kite me. At least a rogue can cloak to drop DOTs and movement impairments, use evasion, or slowing poison, or something to stay closer. All I have is my one jump move then I’m an easy target. If I can’t get the jump on most casters with another teammate, I feel worthless in those fights. I feel we need a finishing move that adds a hamstring like debuff with duration scaled to our combo points used.

Also, Mushrooms. I hate that AoE ability.

I find it annoying when I accidentally am spamming the Bear version while in Cat form and vice versa.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As a healer, I love it. I feel as though I have a lot of different play-style options (from relying on HOTs to spamming Nourish and Healing Touch). I only wish Tree form didn’t so severely change the rotation.

As a feral bear, it’s fun, too. I feel a little key-spammy, but I’m a dumb bear, so it fits! :)

As a feral cat, it’s okay. I sometimes feel like I’m sitting there waiting for energy too much, but I also might not be doing it right—I rarely play cat in PvE settings.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

I wish Tree of Life was revamped to ANYTHING else from what it is. I’d prefer it to be a permanent form again (even if optional via a Glyph).

I wish Feral Bears were a little more about pre-emptive damage mitigation. For example, I wish I had a way to mitigate incoming magic damage like a DK does, even if during that time I take more physical damage (or vice versa), making tanking feel a little more active rather than hoping your healers are watching your health.

I wish Thorns was more like Earth Shield or Power Word: Shield, etc, and provided a healing benefit (since resto druids are really the only ones who can effectively use it since it breaks forms).

I wish both Skull Bashes were combined into one spell. I find it annoying when I accidentally am spamming the Bear version while in Cat form and vice versa.

What spells do you use the least?

In descending order (least used at top):
Cower (not sure I’ve ever used this)
Soothe (only used in ZA right now, but even then I’m overgeared enough to not need it)
Thorns (I’d use it if it was a damage mitigating ability for the target!)
Stampeding Roar (mostly as a resto druid, though I rarely use it when it’s actually useful when feral, too)
Mushroom (God, I actually hate this ability)
Tree of Life
Hibernate (though, rarely useful in heroics)
90 Night Elf Druid
Alright, here goes:

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

I PvE almost exclusively. I only do BGs if there is a PvP honor reward that will help PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

I raid as feral cat main, offspec bear. I do dungeons and heroics as needed to gear up. I farm a bit on a warrior alt, and am leveling a shaman.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Occasional BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Until fire kitty, there was no visual satisfaction from gear upgrades. When my warrior was my main, I cared a great deal about his armor and appearance. That aspect of the game was wholly absent from the druid until fire kitty. Also, night elf kitty forms are abhorrently feminine for a male character.

Having the Worgen racial be so superior for cat dps is frustrating, since I enjoy the lore of NEs and my own experience as a NE. It feels as though you are just trying to get raiding ferals to cough up the $25 for race change.

I love shifting into feral forms, having stealth option, and movement benefits (base speed, dash/roar, and feral charge).

The radical dps penalty for not being able to shred. I like the flavor of the positional requirement for absolutely maxing out dps. And ferals do not have to shine on every fight. As it stands the entire rotation is built around shredding to generate combo points; take away shred, and dps drops to the point where you really don't belong in a progression raid. It seems as though we pay a steeper price than any other class.

Target switching for short-lived single target is frustrating; lots of wasted combo points. Some good ideas have been suggested already, and the ability to use CPs from dead mobs to fuel Savage Roar was a step in the right direction. Perhaps also allowing Savage Roar to be additive - i.e., using Savage Roar adds to your current Savage Roar rather than replacing it.

I don't want these concerns to simply be read as "more dps on every fight, please." The community as a whole feels that some positional requirement for max dps is fine, and accepts that we can't top the meter on every fight. But the punishment is currently too harsh compared to other classes.

The lack of scaling for Savage Defense in bear form. With the higher armor in previous expansions we were better on some fights, and plate tanks were better on some fights. Now, plate tanks with shields are far superior since block scales.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I love the complexity of the cat rotation. In tier 11 there was no benefit to this complexity - no matter how perfectly you executed you weren't going to shine. In tier 12 I have been gratified to have certain fights in which feral dps shines. I like to see a payoff for the care I put into playing my class.

For bear, when I tanked as main spec, the absence of a broad toolbox made tanking boring. Warrior tanking is a blast compared to bear with all the tools available, such as gag order. Also the visuals of warrior tanking (like devastate) were far superior. (Admittedly, the simplicity of bear tanking appeals to me when I am out of practice.)

(1) A less-severe dps penalty for not being able to shred.

(2) To be consistently provided with some fights in which ferals can shine. It's ok to punish us some with a positional requirement, but keep some carrots out there too ... another tier like tier 11 would probably drive me out of the game.

(3) Armor visuals while in shapeshifted forms, and/or more forms like fire kitty.

(4) Some attention to the target switching issue, such as making Savage Roar additive.

(5) Abolish Savage Defense from the game and start over from scratch.

Claw.

I should say in response to some posts that I really like Teleport:Moonglade. Being able to hop over to Kalimdor when needed is awesome.
I think druid Thorns shouldn't break form when you cast them, else whats the point of using them. Also druids should have a move where they grow a tree on a targeted location, which can be used to block line-of-sight. :D Oh yah, and un-nerf boomkins plz. Casting heals shouldnt break moonkin form. And barkskin should come with some magic effect immunity or something.
85 Blood Elf Mage
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVP Mainly - Resto

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics/ Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
ARENA!!! Some BG

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I LOVE HOTS, but do not like the rate in which they are applied in pvp, due to switches, we are highly susceptible to being destroyed in a 5 secs before hots can even be applied.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Moving while healing up!

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Not having any defensive CD's and not having many options in 2v2 and absolutely no one wanting me in 3v3. The inability to be mobile due to the ease it is to reapply/gap close on us. I feel i have to tank more than a paladin or shaman when we are supposed to be the most mobile class as our hots needs time to make an effect.

Adding a long lasting HOT to regrowth may also help with switches and removing the requirement of a hot from swiftmend.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I like the rotation, but am not too fond of our mastery, or how long it takes to apply HOTS.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
A way of applying hots faster or switching them from player to player. A more reliable defensive CD like bubble, pain suppression, spirit link. Perhaps something that uses all hots to apply a huge heal.

■What spells do you use the least?
Regrowth, pummel and interrupts are too vast to attempt a cast. Nourish and HT are nearly useless in pvp, not that I mind.
85 Worgen Druid
PVE

Raids

Nothing really, a few random BGs here and there.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
No major complaints really.

The major healing we can do.

The lack of raid utility. Sure we have a lot of throughput, but I would happily sacrifice a bit of throughput for some mitigation. Tranquility is a POWERFUL cooldown, but massive bursts of damage can eat through it. Perhaps nerf some of the throughput in exchange for a buff that mitigates some damage too.

I love that I have no rotation.

A Tree Form again D: I miss being a Tree all the time. I don't even care if it's purely cosmetic and then we still have our Tree of Life Cooldown, but I really miss being a Tree. Feral druids have Cat/Bear form, and Moonkins have Moonkin Form, so why don't druid healers have a permaform?

Teleport:Moonglade
90 Tauren Druid
Resto druid playing since Vanilla, have a feral offspec for questing only.

I dabble in both.

I quest and grind out dailies. In burning crusade and wrath I did many, many heroics and played around in 10 man raids. Nowadays, not so much.

Regular battlegrounds and Tol Barad. I may be the only one who loves Tol Barad, but I absolutely love it.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Not sure how to answer this.

I love the forms. I love the versatility. I loved being a mobile healer.

I hate, hate, hate the normalization of healing that has taken place in Cataclysm. I get why it was done: Players had been asking for a 'take the player not the class' look for quite some time. But I'm a long term healer. I've been healing since 2005. I have all 4 healing capable classes at 85. All four of them have at least one spec in healing. My priest has been known to be spec'd into both disc and healing at the same time. You're Blizzard. You can check my account and see.

I say this because the worst part of the classes changes for me has been that normalization. In prior areas of the game, when I would get restless with one style of healing, I could switch to another. There were five (resto druid, resto shaman, holy paladin, holy priest, and disc priest) very distinct styles of healing and switching between them completely refreshed me whenever I would burn out.

It's a little better now at this point in Cata than it was in the early days, but I still feel that there is no real difference between the healing specs. Now all you pretty much do are the same types of spells with different names. A slow casting weak spell for mana conservation. A slow casting large spell for big expected damage that is mana inefficient. A fast heal for emergencies that is very mana inefficient. On all five specs. It's the same style just on different characters. I am exaggerating my point for effect, because I will acknowledge it isn't as bad as it was, but it's still not the five distinct styles I grew to love in classic, burning crusade and wrath.

For heavens sake Blizzard, if I wanted to heal like a holy priest the entire time, I wouldn't have anything else.

Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Have I mentioned I hate it?

Surely there's got to be a way to make the healing styles distinct again. There's just got to be.

I also really miss waddling around in tree form. Tree form made me happy. Taking tree form away was the beginning of the end of my enjoyment in healing as a druid. I'm a very unhappy camper without my tree form.

Teleport to Moonglade is kind of a crap answer. By it's nature, you aren't supposed to be using it frequently. A spell that I don't use often that should have value is regrowth.

Regrowth sucks.
I thought of two other things under what makes my class less fun.

1.) Appearance changing buffs and druid forms aren't compatible.

2.) I have very little reason to ever care about getting a new flying mount since I will never use it. Either druid flying mounts need to all be instant, or (probably more fair) druid flight form needs to have a cast time. A third option would be allowing druids (or maybe even all classes) to run while summoning a mount, and keep flight form instant. Then, if a druid wants to use that new mount, they aren't forced to stand perfectly still for 1.5 seconds before using it. Believe it or not, when you're used to being able to just push your mount button and go, a 1.5 second wait time just standing there is excruciating. Being able to run during that 1.5 seconds would go a long way toward making using mounts other than flight form bearable.
85 Worgen Druid
Khalador, Balance Druid

What type of content do you focus on? PvE with some PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] End Game Raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? BGs

The new Eclipse has been a major quality of life improvement.

What makes playing your class more fun? Multi-dotting, large crits, great versatility

What makes playing your class less fun? Lack of a good interupt

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I think it's great. Keeps you on your toes and I like the procs.

What’s on your wish list for your class? An interrupt with a reliable cd (10 or 20 secs?), making Cyclone last 60 seconds on non-player targets for better ccs on trash. A distinguishable difference in male and female moonkins. I had the idea of armor on moonkins, with an item level requirement. Get to x item level get stage 1 armor on your moonkin, etc. Also, would love to see Balance get some love in PvP. It's not very viable and hasn't been for awhile. Especially in arenas. I love this class and would like to play it in all areas.

What spells do you use the least? Cyclone (PvE)
85 Night Elf Druid
i say druids who have the Fandral's Flamescythe staff should have at least a fire hawk flight form or even like a cooler bear form as well it should change all forms but atleast the flight form.
Edited by Galfrus on 9/15/2011 5:46 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
What type of content do you focus on?

PvE Feral only.

What type of PvE?

10 man (some heroics)

What type of PvP?

BG's (bc/wrath arena)

What are you biggest quality-of-life issues?

I don't like Demoralizing Roar. I see the need for it, as all tanks have the debuff, but it's the weakest all the similar abilities. Warrior's glyph makes it better, Vindication and Scarlet Fever are kept up through other, constantly used abilities. Using Demoralizing shout seems a waste to me. I never use it while two tanking (mt is pally), and for the current tier, off-tanking makes keeping the debuff up seem less than useful. The extra damage taken on non-boss mobs is helpful for vengeance stacking. I would like to either see the debuff redesigned into something else, or make using demoralizing shout more helpful. Even adding a minor glyph to increase it's duration would be enough.

Fire Kitty, keep this type of thing up.

I dislike having the same weapon for dps and tanking. This comes from my curiosity about why feral druids cannot use rogue weapons (i'll keep it to fast agility daggers in order to state my case). I think it would be a better system to differentiate feral dps and bear tanking. It would make each one feel preferred, even while being hybrid. My reasons are three-fold. It would allow druids to give a definite preference, allow agility daggers to be more useful in general, and give a much pleasing aesthetic to the feral dps spec.

To me, I don't see much difference day-to-day, in ferals and bears. Being a bear, I like to know right away who my pals are, and though I love that the gear is similar, but feel that something should be different and definite. This would also give a wider range of weapon possibilities to druids. Having a single weapon be bis for both specs seems a little odd. Id also like to vary the use of agility daggers. Our 10m raid has no rogue, which are the main and only users of agility daggers. In order for this to work, I think there should minor changes in the feral tree* (more on that later) but one should change cat form's dps to rely (and allow the use of) two weapons, changing it to a more rogue-like spec). This would also continue the idea of keeping the two variations different. This could also allow us the ability (which i've wanted since BC) to have feral kitties use fist weapons. (or closer to fist weapons)

I do appreciate having the static magic damage resistance, but I feel we need a button to press in order to help with magic attacks and debuffs. I know we shouldn't have anything like absorb magic, but other tanks can at least press buttons to feel like they are helping (I'm not super read up on warriors, but between shield slam dispell and reflect magic they have buttons). I like the idea of Shed: long cd and removes one debuff every 2s for 6s (each stack counts as one debuff); or make it reduce magic damage taken by anything.

How do you feel about you "rotation"?

I love the feral rotation, it's difficult and fun.

What's on you wish list for your class?

I think SD needs to either be changed, or completely redesigned. The easiest would to to either make it like block, or like blood shield. As it is, I never notice it. If that's the intention, great job; I disagree with it. I want to feel like having it gives me the soft and cuddly feeling of safety (even very slight) and without it, the excitement of danger. My personal idea would be to make it a proc that decreases the percent taken by the next melee attack where mastery is either the chance to proc off each attack (maybe an icd) or the percent blocked. Where we are now, bears seem to have around 35% dodge and 60% armor. I don't really know how much damage mitigation SD is counted as, and how to know how much each point of mastery helps us. I would like to be able to know exactly how much help SD is giving me.

I think the talent tree needs to be changed a bit. Pulverize is terrible. The proc is nice and very helpful, but using it seems like a dps loss in the short run for a gain in the long run. Stacking up lacerate just to take it off appears counter productive to me, and the buff doesn't last long enough to justify using it. For an end tier talent, it's damage is weak and seems like a waste of a gcd. I would like to see Pulverize have a 20-30s cd with high damage (based on lacerate stacks), doesn't remove the stacks, and still gives a crit chance buff (5-10s so that use is based off need). This would make having it be something to be proud of. Currently, pulverize is just something to do while tanking.

Other than non-feral abilities: Soothe, Cower, Demoralizing Roar (previously explained), Thorns

intended post was ~18k over char cap
Edited by Hidr on 9/15/2011 7:00 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid

PvP

Arena,BGs

not being able to shift out of rooms -_-

flexibility being able to heal/cc/tank/dps to at least some extent

large decision trees picking when/how to heal/cc/dps ect ect

it feels fine not overly complex and leaves room between rotations allowing you to customize your style to the situation

1.) being able to shift out of roots again (PLZ!!)
2.) being able to use deviate fish in cat/bear form =P

cower - never use this spell ever altho its not really a pvp spell so =P
85 Night Elf Druid

Mostly PvE with a bit of pvp now and then.

Heroic dungeons and raids

Mostly random BGs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Moonkin form needs an update as well as Bear/cat forms relying on hair colour for colour changes.

Being able to fill any role and shapeshifting.

-Lack of control in pvp.
-weak defensive cds as boomy
-weakened tank dps

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I think the moonkin rotation is much better then it used to be pre cata, and bear tanking is much more engaging then when we just spammed Swipe. Kitty is very fun, only thing is that i wish we didn't have to be glued to the back of a mob in order to dps effectively.

To have an updated Moonkin look and even the option to dps without being in moonkin form.
would be nice to see my armour every now and then.

A dps cooldown as moonkin

Make Starfall a decent aoe again.

As a tank a raid cd would help, as well as better passive rage generation.

Hurricane due to lack of damage and teleport moonglade due to having a trainer in Stormwind.
85 Night Elf Druid
To me I normaly pvp in feral form and in bear pve and do a little restro here and there. I relly for restro a constant tree form like in wrath of lich king. Only thing I dont like is how balance druid are very unbalanced to other classes. When i hd no gear my warrrior in full vicous was 2v1 2 balance druid at the same time. I think they need longer roots and we need a farther pushback. Like how thunderstorm blows players away. We just need in balance a little higher dps and resistance. Also mushrooms I think My opinion they should be mines. But balnce druid pve is so FUN!!!. Perfect pve balnce druids. Well thats all I got to say.
85 Human Rogue
not here to bash but im on my rogue right now. i play a feral as well as my main toon. i agree with you on some points like the shapeshifting gcd and the heals but personally i don't want a talent to get out of snares like roots. that would be pointless. why waste a move to get out of a snare when you can use 5cps for more damage or an instant cyclone or heal. Example roots/frost nova just savage roar for the proc and cyclone the target. I would love to shapeshift out of the snares again cause frost mages are so OP at the moment with their shatters. Anyone can play a mage and pwn. Another thing you said that you love pvp and being solo. one of the spells that you dont use is "Soothe" may i ask why? like i said not here to bash but soothe removes enraged targets like a warrior when they use enrage or beserk. in pvp soothe is vital and your a bad feral if you think otherwise.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE 25 man raids. I'm tank #2, so I dps on Majordomo, but tank every other fight.

I think that there should be some leather agility items with dodge on them. Or actually make it so that haste gives us dodge or something. Because reforging every item to dodge is boring. It's annoying that there isn't much in the way of options for tanking gear, since half the items have haste and are worthless.

I like having a simple rotation, having a passive mitigation system, where I can just focus on raid awareness and positioning.

kitty dps on Staghelm. kitty dps from in front sucks, as does constant target switching.

I like it. It's forgiving enough (important in a tanking role)

Bear gear. I haven't seen any since BC - except for a few trinkets.

Challenging Roar. The non-permanent nature means that it doesn't work for saving the raid, and the fact that all the mobs suddenly attack you means that you have to pop a big cd before you use it, or you die.
Edited by Ronada on 9/15/2011 10:02 PM PDT
85 Tauren Druid
Feral Druid
Both
■If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroics and Raids
■If PvP, what type of PvP?
Arena's and Bgs (sometimes rated)
I miss how our beserk ability would stop and prevent fears. It had a long enough cooldown that we couldnt use it, and there were consequences for using it too: popping a cooldown at and inoppertune time. I really wish we could use thorns in feral form! we can use barkskin and warstomp (for taurens) now as feral, thorns should be included too, since the tooltip even reccomends to keep them up when something is attacking you.
It's very fun to be a kitty. the various forms are fun even when chilling in your main city!
we cant customise our appearance much. only our colors. for boomkin it's even worse, they're stuck with one color.
I wish Ferals could use fist weapons, and a a female feral form would be very rewarding since I play both a female tauren and a female worgen. I love the skins for the cat forms but they all look very masculine.
Hurricane
85 Night Elf Druid
Both

Heroics and Raids.

Arenas, BG's

- For me, It's Tree of Life Form. I can honestly say i havn't enjoyed my druid as much since permanent Tree of Life was removed. It separated from other healers, and was the whole reason I created this class.

Being able to shapeshift into many different forms. Be a HoT master.

The removal of Tree of Life really stole the great feeling I got when I played this character. I absoluteley loved my druid, and although I still enjoy playing this character, I have lost the love for it because I feel like we lost our identity almost when it came to this class and more importantly, spec.

It's fine. As much as I loved healing in WQrath and having the ability to spam rejuvenation on my raid members, I also realize the game needed to change in some way, so I accepted the change in healing style that druids were handed, and feel like I have adapted quite well.

Definitely, and without a doubt, Tree of Life Form being a permanent option again. Whether its with a glyph or in the talent tree like fury warriors got with Titans grip or one handers. I just want to be a tree again.. :(

Probably Nourish and Healing touch due to the cast time on them, and then for the amount it heals doesn't make it worth it sometimes. Nourish being a 2.2 sec cast time and healing for what it does sometimes grinds the gears, but I like that it refreshes your lifebloom stacks if you spec into Empowered Touch.
90 Worgen Druid
Resto-druid!

What type of content do you focus on? - RP/PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Old-content raids, heroics, quests, farming.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - N/A

Economy on RP servers is a bear (no pun intended), but there's not much to be done about it.

Flying in a compact form as opposed to on a gigantic drake, which you seem to have an affinity for. I really wish this option was available to other players as well. The most compact flying mount that I am aware of are the nether rays. I would like to see more compact mount designs.

What makes playing your class less fun? - Swift flight form sucks. I want my old one back.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) - No qualms.

Please, please, please, give druids back our original flight forms. Even if you make it a 'mount' that has a cast time, I would be content. I just -hate- the appearance of my swift flight form. Really, really hate it. I can't really stress that enough.

Tree of life form needs to be perma-form again. I've heard this over and over from other druids as well.

Tree of Life (almost never)
Healing touch (rare, but occasionally)
Nourish (also rare)
Tranquility (rare, too situational).

I think I would use Nourish and Tranquility more in current-content raids. As I don't raid current content (not enough time), I don't make use of these abilities very much.

Tree of Life is my biggest issue here. It is an incredibly situational ability that becomes a pretty much useless buff in 'normal' PVE or PVP circumstances. The passive buff of the old tree of life form was exactly what we needed, imo.
Edited by Tabrianna on 9/15/2011 9:20 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Feral Druid Cat/Bear
PVE
Heroics and starting 10 man raids
Only open world PVP
In cat form I constantly feel like I'm low on energy. I also don't like Shred being so dependant on your position, it makes some fights drag on.
The versatility.
Druids don't seem to stand out in groups. Everything a feral can bring to a group another class can do better.
How do you feel about your “rotation”?
No major issues
The ability to see armor on our bear form and the ability to cast thorns while in bear form. It seems odd that an ability used by bears can't be cast by bears.
Cower and Claw
14 Tauren Druid
PvE - 2 Feral specs

Firelands Raiding
Dungeon Heroics for VP and guild challenges

almost none

Lack of a decent defensive CD - old days we had least had gobloads of health that we could take a hit and survive (barely admittedly) - now we're relying on rng more and more.

Without a doubt, versatility.

Lack of visual difference - one bear pretty much looks just like another
Constant nerfing of PvE abilities because of PvP inequalities - create a Talent tree for PvP already!!

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Happy with it. I personally don't have an issue with not being at the top of the dps charts - the "pure" dps classes should always be doing more damage. Although, I do agree with most feral dps posters about the energy issues.

Most of this will be impossible but if you don't ask...
Return Tree form to the healers
Armour to show on all forms - understand that bears and cats can't carry weapons!
Battle Scars - I would love to see my bear with an ear missing or an eye patch :)
Remove the requirement for Skull Bash to need a pathway!!!!

Thorns - this was always a priority before every pull. Useless now
Mushrooms - what the hell were you guys thinking!?
Edited by Whykikamucow on 9/15/2011 10:33 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]