(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE exclusively.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Quests only. No raids or dungeons.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
As a Feral Druid, my greatest issue is in regards to our different forms. I absolutely love what you've done with the bear, cat, and epic flight forms, but the others are seriously lacking. Regular flight form, for example, looks terrible compared to the newly revamped forms. Given how much time I spend shapeshifted, it would be ideal to have our forms be as high-quality as the new armor sets that are being developed. Because of this, it feels like Feral Druids often get the short end of the stick when it comes to visual appeal.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Versatility, hands down.

What makes playing your class less fun?
In all honesty, I'm having a blast as a Druid.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Rotation for me feels perfect. It's neither too cumbersome nor mind-numbing.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Customization options for our character. In lieu of being able to see armor and weapons, I'd appreciate having some other options besides standard hair-fur colors. It would be wonderful to see flight form also affected by the different color skins. Something to set us apart from every other Druid out there that plays in cat or bear form would be ideal.

What spells do you use the least?
Most everything in the Balance spellbook.
PVE

Raids

n/a

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Popping out of form to do rebirth. Boomkin form in general, make it like current tree form..a cd.

Who doesnt love boomkins, omg shrooms, treants, starfall...everything.

The clunkyness of placing shrooms.
"gaming" eclipse, having to be in solar for aoe, etc etc. I think eclipse has come a long way from the broken state it was to being overly complicated.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Spend too much time focused on getting to...staying in an eclipse...worried about overwriting eclipsed dots, etc.

More tinkering with our eclipse mechanics.

What spells do you use the least?[/quote]
hurricane.
85 Tauren Druid
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Should be able to start in full eclipse after death. I spend a lot of time hunting bugs prior to Bethtilac.

What makes playing your class more fun? I like the eclipse system. I like the druid variety. I like the various forms including the models. Please don't over-homogenize the classes!

What makes playing your class less fun? Shifting to heal or rez.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I like the eclipse rotation. It would be nice if there were no delay between the spell that proced eclipse and entering eclipse (travel time, I guess). Also, I'd like to see more obvious indicators (something big and splashy, but optional) in the default UI about procs (nature's grace, etc.).

What’s on your wish list for your class? I'd like to see a more "hybridy" feel to the spec. Maybe more healing as part of the balance spec.

What spells do you use the least? Thorns, faerie fire, soothe beast, the cleanses and heals.
85 Night Elf Druid
as of lately, neither

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
I have been hating druid life lately and have not been playing as much as I would like.

smeld flightform macro >:)

Insane mana costs for spells, can only lifebloom 1 person...really?! one person...can you say "nerfed", no treeform...NO TREEFORM!! A terrible idea. I personally loved treeform, it made me feel like a real druid. Druid IS the tree of life, why take it away!? I GET POLYMORPHED WITHOUT TREEFORM!!! AND! You can't even dance when you use treeform! I loved that dance, like, LOVED! AND THEN!, you nerf our innervate...HOW DARE YOU!

Not much of a rotation when you can't lifebloom whoever you want -.-

TREEFORM!!, treeform, and did I mention Treeform?
Lifebloom everyone!
and stop breaking innervate!
MOAR TREEFORM!!!

Nourish, cast time is way way too long for such a low healing spell
Edited by Droodlady on 9/16/2011 1:10 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on?
pvp(feral hybrid)...heroics tank

all the dif forms

vengeance (i use kitty in between fights alot to run faster and get ahead of the group so i can build aggro before they jump in) vengeance is currently reset if i switch forms and kindof screws me

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
rotation seems good...cat energy seems abit low but no real complaints there

variety in forms...right now we get a white,black,or purple/green(can't stand it) would love to see more variety in druids like worgan(this is true for all classes game lacks customization..transmorgrification will help but i think all charachter modles need and update (maybe height and weight sliders) druid of the flame models would be beautiful..love that flame kitty.7

savage roar and cower seem pretty worthless
Pulverize haste buff seems awfull short..seems to wear off before i really get any attacks in

edit: also why are druids stuck wearing a robe? kindof looks wierd on a melee char (not to mention that tabards look dumb with a robe since tabards are"tucked into" them at the waist.

edit2: pulverize seems pretty worthless too..only time i use it is if a mob is about to die so i don't feel like i wasted the stacks(kitty habit i guess)
also most classes have a ablility that grants them mana/rage/runic/etc...when killing something that grats honor/exp...would love to see feral kittys (and rogues i guess) get energy back when a mob dies with unused combo points....5-10 energy per point maybe

stampeding roar's area of effect seems a bit small(not to mention that it seems to miss sometimes even if the person is standing on top of me(yes i'm casting it on high lvs)

rebirth needs to be able to be cast while in bear form

thorns is also a worthless spell (maybe helpfull to build some quick agro at the beggining of a fight) but not really worth the time to cast it switch to bear and attack...by the time u start attacking its almost gone..wouldn't be to bad if could be cast in bear form or lasted for longer even 2-3mins would be nice(10mins or more preferably)

new skins for forms would be nice..like maybe diff kinds of bears (polar/grizzly/panda)...same with cats (cheetah,lion,panther)...moonkins-idk something....tree- diff leave colors maybe even dif styles(weeping willow, apple tree,idk just some thoughts...and of coarse flight - hawk,eagle,?bats
Edited by Ðemonic on 9/16/2011 1:23 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Reg mode Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For good: having Tree of Life on a CD. I prefer being able to pop that CD when needed for extra heals or even DPS like the end of the Chimaeron and having Tranquility on a 3 min CD... love that; For bad: being able to get the gear I need. I know the RNG is to blame here but one needs to be able vent sometimes. I'm tired of seeing Firelands gear DE'd because the same piece drops every week.

What makes playing your class more fun? I really like the way the healing style change from WoLK. I feel like I use all of my spells now and I can switch from raid to tank heals usually without a hitch.

What makes playing your class less fun? The loss of multiple battle rez's in ten man groups. We should be able to have one per five man group.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Great thing about being a resto druid is that you don't have a set rotation except for the star of a fight. With mastery now I drop a direct heal, start up LB and then go to town. I use Power Auras to let me know when Power Torrent, Nature's Grace and Omen of Clarity proc (and any trinkets) so that really makes the juggling of indirect and direct heals a lot of fun.

What’s on your wish list for your class? An oh !@#$ button. How about put a version of LB on CD that allows you to switch your three stacks of LB from one toon to another. This would help with tank switches and not having to "lose" three GCDs and a lot of heals.

What spells do you use the least? Nature's Grasp. I really only use this for a quick rebirth or when a tank gets down to really, really low health. Since the change to 4.2 I really use my whole range of tricks and I really like that.

90 Worgen Druid
PvE primarily.

All of the above.

Transitioning HoTs, primarily Lifebloom, to another target quick enough.

Being able to shift into various forms is one major point.
The ability to perform all 3 roles within 2 specs (Resto / Feral) is great.

Complete and total lack of customization. We can change our forms colors by going to the barber, but we cannot show off our newest 'loot' unless we are in caster form. (which affects 3/4 of our specs).

I find that it is fine for the most part.

Being able to customize your forms (like how others can soon Transmog their equipment, we still get nothing).
And if not the above, then being able to show equipment on your animal form.
Sorta like how DKs can apply both diseases at once, I would like to apply a 3stack Lifebloom at one time (On CD of course)

For Restoration; Regrowth. Its cost is high compared to the healing it can dish out, compared to other classes 'flash' heals.
85 Troll Rogue
Balance/Restoration Druid, Peeling the Onion, Illidan (Imaduck)

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE mainly, i will do PvP if asked or if bored

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Usually all of the above

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I find rebirth a very usefull thing to have, doing both dps and healing. one of my favorite spells

■What makes playing your class more fun?
its not hard to play, and not easy at the same time. more along the lines of a mage with ~8 buttons

■What makes playing your class less fun?
With restoration im not to glad with the single target being less then how amazing the aoe is.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
its good, easy to follow aswell.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Id love to see tree form as a form i can stay in as much as i want, i know the issue was resto druids in pvp were more op, but you could maybe make it un usable in pvp to balance them out a bit more

■What spells do you use the least?
Solar beam, cower, natures grasp, hurricane
90 Night Elf Druid
GDI

I largely focus on PvE content. The only time I've ever really focused on PvP content was midway through WLK, when it felt like that was the only viable path to tanking gear.

If PvE, what type of PvE?

I tank current raid content. Obviously, other content like heroics (and trolls) is part of that for gearing / valor purposes.

If PvP, what type of PvP?

I no longer PvP, but when I did so, I focused mostly on Arenas to acquire gear.

Good: Being able to get my PvE gear from PvE content is certainly nice (and thankfully, now I can). Having a reliable interrupt has improved my tanking experience dramatically, as it lets me better control targets.

Bad: Thrash and the Swipe cooldown were introduced to stop spamming during AoE fights, though they haven't really. They've just caused me to mash three buttons instead of one (four if you could the fact that I'm always Mauling whatever is closest). Demo Roar and FFF not landing is infuriating. Furor starts me off with 10 Rage. All of my abilities cost at least 15 Rage. Bears lack a "knocked down" animation. I shouldn't need to look at my debuff bar to find out such basic (and potentially crucial) information about my character.

Ugly: I have a trifling number of abilities in Bearform compared to other tanks. I also have NO choice in terms of glyphs. You might as well bake my Prime and Major glyphs right into the talent spec and do away with that whole interface.

I'm the least like other tanks. It means that there are certain fights where I'm really glad I'm a Druid (Decimation Blade tanking on Baleroc for example). I feel like I can make excellent use of non-tanking time by shifting to Kitty or using some of my other caster abilities.

I still love Epic Flight Form (both for its utility and apperance), and miss it terribly when I play any of my non-Druid alts.

I'm the least like other tanks. Yeah, it cuts both ways. It means that I'm competing with very different classes for my gear. Rogues for my leather, Rogues and Hunters for my jewelery, and Hunters for my weapons. I don't want specialized gear drops. Nor do I want plate. It's just frustrating.

Savage Defense is great from a mathematical standpoint, and I'm always happy to get free mitigation. But except for gaining Mastery Rating, I don't really DO anything. 50% of the time I crit, I gain a completely invisible shield that is modified by a stat I only gear for by accident, and it absorbs a completely arbitrary number that I have no way of influencing during the fight.

It's bland. Instant Mangle procs are the only thing that keep me watching my screen. If I cared to (and I do not), I could probably macro it down to two buttons plus my cooldowns. Pulverize doesn't really feel like it matters all that much, and simply wiping my Lacerate stacks so I can rebuild them (in order to buff a crit rate that is already over 33%) isn't a fun mechanic.

I wish I could take a more active role in tanking. It sounds like you guys are looking to move the DK model over to other tanks, and I look forward to that. I want more meaningful buttons to press. And not just in a "well now you press seven buttons to do the thing you already can do" kind of way. I feel like I make absolutely NO decisions about my abilities other than when to pop a cooldown.

More choices. Granted, the Feral tree is awash in talents because it supports two independent specs, there's really only ONE Feral build, and it leaves you with four points to spread out across a variety of largely useless threat talents. I put two of mine in Nuturing Instinct simply because I didn't notice a threat difference and because I like popping out to do caster things. But at no point am I ever looking at my talents and saying, "So, do I want to tank like X or Y." Much like my lack of glyph choices (which annoys me more because it's not like there's a hard cap on glyphs), I feel like you could bake that all in and not a single Bear would change. I feel much more locked in than I do on any of my alts.

Rage is a boring and almost meaningless mechanic. I mean really, really boring as a tank. I either have less than 10 Rage, or I'm Rage capped. Back in WLK, I used to macro Maul onto all of my abilities, and I'm considering doing it again. I just don't care about Rage (except at the pull) because I don't have to.

My Balance spells are obviously the least useful. As a tank, I still find time to occasionally Battle Res, and I still do drop my nerfed Innervate on the lowest mana healer when mechanics allow. 5K mana is still 5K mana, right? Nurturing Instinct allows me to get moderate use out of spells like Tranquility, and I appreciate that.
Edited by Adennak on 9/16/2011 2:48 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
PvE

I mainly do Heroic/Raids/Arch/Dailies

The biggest QoL change I would like to see happen is making the travel form more useful, what I mean is I think it should be at least able to have the same concept as flight form and level with our riding ability. As of right now travel form becomes useless after you get your first mount.

As a feral druid (DPS) I enjoy that I can put out a significant amount of damage, other than that I like the fact that I’m not really stuck in one or two roles from the start.

That I have to compete for armor with rogues all the time.

For the most part the rotation is ok, it’s a little redundant having to use Maul while in the front of an enemy and it constantly re-adding the bleed effect.

Being able to transform into more then just a cat, bear, moonkin, or a tree. Having the ability to choose things like wolves, scorpions so on and so forth

Claw, Traspot to MoonGlade, Pounce
100 Night Elf Druid

Primarily feral sometimes Resto, will never be balance again until I can do it sans moonkin form.

Both

Current tier primarily heroics

BGs a few rated.

Rage generation in bear form at the beginning of fights, having to wait for a 5 pt rip to fall completely off before I can reapply another.

The versatility, jack of all trades abilities and shapeshifting.

The versatility, only because as the homogenization of the classes has occurred there is really no reason not to choose the one class that can do all 4 roles, druids seem to be everywhere now. While this seems counterintuitive I would like to see the "pure" classes get some kind of buff if even perhaps a non combat way. For example give the pure dps classes a 3rd trade skill. (with a limit of no more then 2 of either gathering or crafting.

Also that shapeshifting removes "fun" buffs. If I look like a pirate when I switch into being a cat why cant I look like one when I come out.

Cat rotation seems fine, Bear I would like to worry a little less about stacks of laceration as I have other things to pay attention to.

What’s on your wish list for your class.

Travel forms. I would like a travel form akin to what the worgen have, (just not as god awful looking). One where we could shift into a saber for a night elf and just run. Though for pvp purposes it would have to be the same as mounting of course. I would also like a form where we could carry a rider similar to vial of sands and the motorcycle I would not be opposed to a quest line that cost as much money as these items to get it.

More control over our forms. The casters at least should be able to choose to be one form or another to either stay in or not. I would like the same to be possible for the feral forms but fear that would require far too much animation work. Though it would be nice if we could get other options for forms, if Rhinos and gorillas can tank for hunters why cant Druids choose to be Rhino's or gorrilas?

85 Night Elf Druid
Both, though i play exclusively feral now

what type of PvE?
All

what type of PvP?
All

the major one would be the odd stuff related to how shapeshifting works in regards to cosmetic changes (eg: noggenfogger, potion of illusion, etc). i don't think there is any compelling reason that cosmetic transformations aren't available to druids in forms. it's obviously not a technical issue either, as many such items have worked at various times.

another QoL issue would be having FFF and demo roar on the spell hit table - it should be melee hit.

oh so very many things! i love feral, and really always have - it's a great toolkit! i could probably write 3 full posts worth of what i like about feral, but instead i'll just list a bunch of highlights:

swift flight form - best spell in game

feral speed and mobility.

hybrid tank / dps in pve - this is undoubtedly my favorite aspect of the cata feral in pve - being able to perform both roles simultaneously on a fight that matters (ragnaros) is pure win. having a true offensive CD as a tank! i love me some 'zerk enraged trinketed mangle spam =). having real defensive CDs as a kitty is also amazing.

lolswipe - gotta love it.

track humanoids + stealth - wonderful! i find world pvp in particular but really most pvp frustrating on any other class because of this amazing combination.

bleed kiting / stun locking / cyclone / root locking / CD rushdown 'zerg / just running away - i love feral 1v1s / small scale pvp - we have so much variety in style i find it very compelling. i'd like to give a shout out in favor of the Molten Front questing hub - imo it's the best new pvp content that's been added to WoW since TBC.

i'm a frikken beast =).

broken mechanics (there's a loooooong history here i won't go into (*cough* UHW)), but please, please, fix skull bash.

the increasing feeling that the devs have no frikken clue how feral bears function in pve.

lack of a real raid CD as a tank - innervate / brez don't count for much these days, and the prot pallies raid wall is just too good compared to what other tanks bring to the raid. tranq is the closest we have, but that's really only for kitties, as bears generally don't take NI / aren't likely to have time / opportunity.

getting pwned by mediocre frost mages because "we're moving away from hard counters" seriously bliz, that's some horsepucky right there. i understand why it was done, and having 2 root breaks on longish CDs really is enough in most circumstances. but i do a lot of pvp without a dispeller tied to my hip, and i *really* miss the freedom of the old feral.

kitty - still love it. lots of folks complain about how "dumbed down" it is in cata and i don't really agree with that. yes, floor is much, much lower now. but if anything the ceiling is higher. being unable to shred on several encounters is still a frustration, as is the rip refresh bug.

bear - it's ok. i like the lacerate / pulv interaction. i like 'zerk procs. i don't like the fact that i can pretty much hit any of 5 abilities every GCD and that works well enough. i wish my mitigation / avoidence was more controllable. i hate the threat changes, and i'm kinda scared for what's coming, seeing as bliz said bears are currently the most passive tanking model yet *exactly* fit 2 of the 3 proposed models for active tanking...

same thing i've been asking for since vanilla: moving shapeshifting GCDs to a non-global GCD, or significantly reducing them (.5s). i *hate* hate hate how many GCDs i lose to shifting in all aspects of the game.

better rage management for bears. some way to put up IW (or at least the attack speed debuff) on an AoE pack. more control over bear mitigation / avoidance.

a raid CD for bears. maybe tranq in form? ;)

allow shred to be used from 360 degrees on bosses where mechanics make it difficult / impossible to get behind them (or even just all the time in pve for spinning bosses). i do like the positional req of shred in pvp, and i don't want it removed - i just don't want to be frustrated when i can't shred in pve. alternatively, change glyph of shred to glyph of bleeding and have it make both shred and mangle extend rip.

better (or at least lower opportunity cost) healing in feral pvp.

claw, hurricane, nourish i literally never use and aren't on my bars anymore. almost never use starfire, regrowth, or challenging roar. wild mushrooms. i cast it once when i trained it.
Edited by Ellesîme on 9/20/2011 1:45 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid

PvE

Raids

BGs

Being able to detonate all mushrooms on a large group of adds before the tank decides he needs to move them AGAIN! It is bad enough that setting them up in fights like H:Beth is almost impossible to do 100% accurately, but the fact that a tank moving as little as 5yd can destroy your perfect eclipsed mushroom patch makes me incredibly sad. I appreciate the idea that movement adds a level of difficulty, however more than 4 gcds in order to do a nice bit of damage while other classes *cough* warlocks *cough* are moving while their doing insane amounts of AoE seems a bit off. How about allowing us to place a patch of three shrooms at a time. Each shroom would detonate individually, but they're damage would be reduced; and its also possible to put down three patches of three shrooms. Or planting the mushroom on the target would work.

Lunar Shower was understandably nerfed forcing druids out of an eclipse state. However, I think that making lunar shower force us out of our buffed state and not back IN is a mistake. Especially since taking points out of the talent doesn't give a net gain anywhere else its possible to place the points. Most raiding druids aren't using this talent any more. I believe allowing lunar shower to assist with moving us back into an eclipse state would give the talent more utility. It could help in those "oh no" situations where you aren't in eclipse state for an AoE phase.

Moonkin are lacking several emotes.

Looking at a moonkin butt for 10 hrs/week.

Successfully dentonating mushrooms on all targets
multi dot encounters
knockbacks
making silly looking emotes

Unsuccessful mushroom detonations
not having all emotes
single target encounters
warlocks that can move and do incredible AoE

I like the balance rotation overall. Its very dynamic to a point. The one place I think we lack is an execution spell or something like that. When I hear "Blow all cool-downs" when fighting a boss, the only thing I can do is pop a potion. Balance seems a bit more about a continual steady flow, with moments of burst that are not well controlled. I want more controllable burstability for single target. Flame bird execution phase and/or buff would be awesome! It could change the look of a moonkin for a few seconds or so like demon form for warlocks.

I want a firekin form, like kitties have. Perhaps a flame bird execution phase. Or something equally cool or more cool!

More moonkin features that are changeable besides a staff!

Mushroom patch placement(see above)

I want all emotes like everyone else

Burning treants that aren't mentally challenged

Teleport to moonglade
nourish (when I'm healing)
soothe animal

85 Troll Druid
My main spec is Balance.

PvE

Raiding

Accidentally overwriting Eclipsed DOTs with non-Eclipsed ones. You could at least lessen the drop in DPS when it happens.

I can put out big numbers while making some key plays that can save the raid. Being flexible feels great.

Being stuck in chicken form. Seriously, there is no reason we should be trapped in this form. We're casters, not Feral druids. All Balance druids look exactly the same. Even Feral druids get more colors. Please give us a glyph that makes Moonkin form optional. I wouldn't mind if you made Moonkin form a cooldown, like what you did with Restoration druids before. But that might tick some other players off, so I think a minor Glyph would be the best option. Everyone is getting all excited about Transmogrification, but I won't get to join in on the fun. Sure, being "stuck" in animal form will always be true for Feral druids, but that's an integral part of their flavor. But for Balance? I don't think Moonkin form is necessary. Heck, there was no moonkin form before TBC.

Also, mobility can be problematic. Lunar Shower can create uncomfortable situations, so sometimes I end up relying on my mushrooms too much during movement, even on a single target. Aiming mushrooms while moving can be hard.

Eclipse is a bit too powerful in comparison to non-Eclipse, especially when it comes to DOTs. Damage tends to get very "swingy". Anyway, I'm not sure how negative this really is. When I play well, I do much more damage than when I play badly. But luck is always a factor, and sometimes it makes too much of a difference.

Also, I sometimes feel obligated to stay in Solar Eclipse, especially during AOE situations. I'm not sure if this is intended. If adds pop out when I'm in Lunar, I'll do much less damage to them. Thankfully, I can usually make plans to avoid this. However, if you just gave us an arcane AOE, then the two sides of Eclipse wouldn't be much different from each other.

A minor glyph that makes Moonkin form visually disappear.
A new spell in the next expansion that is meant to be used while moving. Currently, Moonfire spam can actually be detrimental.

Hurricane. I'm perfectly okay with this.
90 Night Elf Druid
Balance Feedback, PVP

Currently I focus on BGs, 2100 RBG (server is dead, can't find good players) and casual arena.

Having to restart my eclipse from 0 every death or start of an arena match. Especially in arena, it is a HUGE disadvantage.
Also, damage while out of Eclipse is a problem in some cases, as gear improves more and more, the gap of the dmg in and out of Eclipse will only get worse. Currently I get 52-55% extra dmg while Eclipsed thanks to Mastery. If endgame pvp gear boosts that up to even 75%, thats a very big problem.

Fungal Growth and the Eclipse mechanic.

Survivability: lack of defensive cooldowns, easily trained, weak instant cast dmg (Lunar Shower stacked still isn't enough dmg to be a threat), self heals are VERY weak. Basically, there is NO consequence of staying on a moonkin the entire match. 10% dmg on Owlkin Frenzy means nothing to anyone. Owlkin + LS3 = 5500 non crit on a 4k resil target.

Rotation is fine.

If we can't have more dmg to compensate for our piss poor heals and defense, then improve our heals and defense. Damage wise, we could use a bit more for instant casts. Defensive wise, we're probably the weakest out of any caster. There are a lot of good suggestions always floating around the druid class forums, too bad no blues ever acknowledge class forums exist anymore.

Healing Touch, Nourish, Hurricane, and I try not to use Regrowth too much (honestly... 6500 mana for a 6.8k heal?)
Edited by Xerii on 9/16/2011 2:48 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
Efreet-Restoration Druid

PVE

Heroics, Raids, and Other

If PvP, what type of PvP?
NA

Not being able to use Cometic Items like Noggenfogger Elixers, or Burgy's Pirate Hat. I always find it really fun to run around as them but I change forms so often it's pointless to have those type of fun items on me. Also a minor thing but whenever I run outside and want to go into flight form it always says must be outside and then I have to hit it again. I know it's minor but it would be nice if it could recognize when I can shape shift into flight form.

I love being to use HoT's as my main source of healing. It makes me feel truly unique from the other healing classes. Also I enjoy jumping into Tree form adds some good old nostalgia.

The amount of time it takes to get all the needed HoT's on character tank or otherwise. When a boss has a random charge and does multiple attacks to that target I usually can't keep up with the amount of damage being put out. Also I miss being able to be just be in Tree form.

I'm fine with the "rotation." Granted I don't really feel there is a set rotation for Druid healing which I think also makes it a more fun way to play. To every person their own!

Possible revival of permanent Tree form. Being able to use Flight form in non-flight areas as a ground mount or being able to upgrade travel form to be able to go 100% like a ground mount. A quick low-healing spell for times of panic.

Healing Touch, Soothing Touch.
85 Troll Druid
■What type of content do you focus on?
A little of both
■If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids
■If PvP, what type of PvP?
Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
My biggest issue would be the lack of uniqueness you can provide for your shapeshift form. I thank you guys for giving more options on our shapeshifts, but i would like to see some variance to the forms (based on what you wear)
■What makes playing your class more fun?
I love the versatility of the druid class and how you can save a raid wipe by going bearform and popping cds (if you're feral dps)
■What makes playing your class less fun? To simply put it: how easily controlled we are to frost mages, its like playing freeze tag, but you're always being the primary target :(
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
For PvE its fine, for PvP i do tend to notice that we are energy starved a bit when we're waiting for things like berserk and TF to come off cd.
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
I wish that we could have more personality to our shapeshift forms. For example: i would love to make my druid an engineer just to be a living contradiction, but my forms dont tell me apart from the other more "conventional druids". I guess what im trying to say is let things like the engineer goggles to be displayed on your forms (like how the blizz bear has them, just apply that to all forms)
■What spells do you use the least? Teleport Moonglade, Nourish, and Mushrooms
Edited by Hazardoüs on 9/16/2011 2:49 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Eclipse system is kinda anoying and i wold like it if they make eclipse more immprotant then haste. pvp starsurge should do more dmg per hit then starfire give us a real CD treants are kinda weak. Increase out survival and lil dmg in pvp..
85 Tauren Druid
PvP
N/A
Arenas, BG, Rated BG
Making Tree of Life permanent, but that would require retarded amounts of balance and stuff, don't expect it.
I don't play feral, but I think the whole Thorns not castable in a form is a little ridiculous.
Pets chasing me when I get into stealth out of combat, hitting me once and running away, effectively taking me out of stealth and into combat again.
It's pretty fun overall. The utility of shapeshifting and whatnot. Spell spamming in Laserchicken form is probably most fun. Healing isn't hard, makes it fun I guess? Pretty good offensive abilities as a healer/caster.
The limited duration on Tree Of Life. The balance bar between sun and moon, it's a little ridiculous.
Not a fan of the wrath spam till one side of bar, starfire till the other side. Aren't stars just far away suns? I guess that's a conversation for another day.
As a tauren: Removing the Night Elf ears from basic Flight Form. Boomkin cosmetic changes based on skin colours, like we do for Cat and Bear.
Soothe. It has limited use in PvP, would be cool if it were better.
Teleport Moonglade. Who goes to Moonglade anymore?
Mushrooms. They could use a buff, bad.
Edited by Floorpretzel on 9/16/2011 3:33 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Death Knight
i have no problem with druid until it comes to pvp im sick and tired of them being able to self sustain themselves in every aspect in the middle of fighting a sleathed druid they switch over to a bear and just tank everything i throw at them in the process i can get stunned the druid comes out of form heals back to full hp then we do it over again not very fair in anyones case u dont let worries do charge in combat nor do u let dks do a brez in combat so maybe blizz should not let a druid be able to change in to every form all the time it makes them the cheapest class around maybe if they are in combat they cant change form just in to human and back to cat if cat was the form they started in cuz when they switch to bear its almost like a whole new spec it would be like me changing in to blood spec in te middle of a fight not fair in my opinion also not interested in what the druids have to say about this topic cuz granted they will just complain... i got an idea make it a cast time just like my hungering cold now it should make it a little more even for anyone to kill them
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]