(Locked)

85 Human Mage
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
  • PvE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
  • Raid

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
  • N/A

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
  • Teleport and Portal use different reagents! I need two bag slots for that! No actually I no longer take teleport regents with me....- -
    That 5% spell critical debuff can only be applied by fire mage and locks. Fire mages are broken in a way, so without a warlock you are pretty much screwed, this can happen in a lot in 10 man group.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
  • Some utilities like blink, ice block, mirror image etc..

• What makes playing your class less fun?
  • Usually taking more damage than other dps, mages have less passive abilities to avoid damages.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
  • For the rotation part, frost is in good shape, arcane is ok but I feel feel it is so stubborn, fire is ok because most things are based on RNG.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
  • Arcane:
    1st, change the mastery! That mastery has ruined the arcane play style, you can not burst when evocation is on CD otherwise your dps is screwed. You may change the mastery in a way that, the mastery damage bonus is based on how much mana you spent in the passed short period (like DK's death strike), or make mastery linked with mana regen rather than damage.
    2nd, change focus magic. It's not abig issue,but on the list since +crit in the deep arcane tree really does not make any sense for arcane. I would suggest change it to: whenever you cast a spell, 3% of the mana spent will be rewarded to the focus magic target. That would make much much more sense for arcane, (sort of mage version innervate, most class get some unique raid utility so should mage.)
    3rd, maybe this is too wild, but the best arcane design is in tbc while mages use t5. Mages can burst whenever they want, and use frost or fire spells in their rotataion. I'd rather suggest change the arcane specilization from 25% aracane damage boost to 15% intellect bonus, and see if arcane spells can resonant with fire/frost in some way.
    Fire:
    Since dot damage no longer triggers ignite, fire mastery is messed up in a way. Fire no longer gives a theme of burning, and fire really lacks short term dps utilities. Of course you can again buff mastery from 2.5% to 2.8% or to 3.2% or w/e number per mastery but that just feels retared. I would suggest reduce the CD of combustion to about 30sec. You can just reduce its CD, or make something to reduce its CD like the lock's inpending doom or elemental shaman's lightning bolt etc. In that way fire will again feel like buring spec, and now you pay more attention to those damn RNG, it will also make fire more AOE viable.
    Frost:
    Frost is generally fine, on thing is that: it certainly does not make much sense that a frost bolt costs more than a fireball. But that must have something to do with PvP, and you already added the frostarmor glyph so w/e if you can not fix it just leave it be...

• What spells do you use the least?
  • Most mage spells are useful in some way, my least used spells may be remove curse, polymorph, ring of frost, yet I think that's because I don't PvP much.
    Edited by Sesiris on 9/12/2011 10:47 AM PDT
    85 Troll Mage
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    PvP primarily, occasional raiding now
    If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Raiding
    If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    RBGs for the most part
    What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Nothing really
    What makes playing your class more fun?
    Having all three specs viable for PvE, good mix of control and damage output in PvP
    What makes playing your class less fun?
    Having Arcane be primary spec in PvE
    How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    Priority system/FoF management works great for frost; Arcane can go die in a fire.
    What’s on your wish list for your class?
    A fun version of arcane, increased damage output for single target fire. Oh, and make molten armor disarm in pvp again :)
    What spells do you use the least?
    I get good use out of all of them, spec dependent, but arcane explosion is the least used.
    Edited by Jukara on 9/12/2011 10:46 AM PDT
    85 Human Death Knight

Both

Dungeons

Bgs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Cast time on mage food. We can't eat in combat anyway so I don't see any harm. Or at least reduce it a bit.

The ability to swap between 3 specs and have clealry distinct differences between them.

Specs doing less damage than another. I know we can't talk about it but thats the primary reason I don't play frost or fire much. I want to, but I can't.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Arcane- Feels like charlie sheen. As it has only one speed: Go. The mechanic of the phases is a great one, however it isn't enough. It has no procs and nothing to look out for. Predicting when you will run out of mana is as simple as doing dummy test to figure out how many casts it will take you to hit 35% mana. Then conserve. Give arcane a new button for single target. Maybe something with a long cast time so one has to debate when to drop their AB stacks to use it.

Frost- Feels like i'm never casting frostbolt. Freeze feels clunky as I could be wasting fingers of frost charges. Maybe stacking to 3 would be good. Frostbolt takes forever to cast and feels llike it hits for nothing when compared to arcane blast or fireball.

Fire- I like the rotation but it feels like pyroblast doens't proc very much.

Fire- It used to be great for aoe, now its meh, let living bomb work on infinite targets again but reduce the damage the more its on. Remove the thing that gives 10% haste when targets have 3 fire debuffs as it hinders single target.

Give arcane a new button for single target. Maybe something with a long cast time so one has to debate when to drop their AB stacks to use it.

Let fingers of frost charges stack to 3 with freeze giving two.

Depends on the spec, slowfall for all though.
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Both. In order of preference Raids > Normal BGs > Heroics > Arena > Rated BGs. World exploration and just hanging out factor in in different places depending on my mood ; )

- I don't mind carrying around our few required reagents. I miss being able to summon food for lower leveled players.

- Many many things : )

1. Utility:
    Ease of travel (can actually use my hearthstone for out of the way places I want to visit again or at quest hubs rather than a central city).
    Helping other people travel (not as much since hearth stones have such a short cd now, but it's still fun helping groups get around to random cities and areas).
    A buff and food that are appreciated in almost every group.
    CC (I miss the days of advertising in lfg as a cc/dps, but it's still awesome being able to control when called on and save healers when needed)

2. Arcane
    Fun mana 'mini-game' on long fights. Feels good when you nail some awesome numbers, really punishing when you don't. Can be good for a laugh on bonus damage encounters

3. Fire
    Chaotic but cool. Not my thing most of the time for raids (too rng for my tastes) or arena (still just feels squishy in that environment). Love it occasionally for bgs or heroics though...the mixture of aoe, instant casts, mobility, and just setting the world on fire is awesome.

4. Frost
    By far my favorite, and has been for the last 4 years.
    Incredible control and survivability (not just in PvP, it's my preferred PvE spec as well...it's great being able to lower the burden on healers).
    The changes in Cata made it such a fun and dynamic spec to play in PvE. Always reacting, incredible opening sequence, setting up combos...it feels almost like you're in a duel with some bosses. Add to that all the instant snares and cc we have and you're just left with an incredible experience throughout most fights.
    There are so many times that you can take an emergency and turn it around as frost, just by buying your tanks and heals a few more seconds.

5. Working with other mages, both in PvP and PvE.
    Some of my all time favorite things in WoW have occurred as a result of working with another mage. (Surviving wipes while downing the mobs that killed everyone else, controlling the flow of pvp, etc.)

The only thing that's given me pause this expansion has been the nerfs. I honestly prefer starting out underpowered than I do to ever being 'OP'. It's disheartening when you learn fights, learn your skills, get better gear...then do less damage. Granted, you'll go back up again after a while, it's just hard feeling motivated for a bit after it happens.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

Arcane: I get bored fairly quickly with this one...the numbers are fun, but once you get down the mana-game, it feels like it's lacking something. Arcane Barrage and Arcane Missiles are only there to dump AB stacks. A second, powerful arcane spell, I believe would do wonders.
    Maybe something along the lines of the spell-synergy some healers have. Rather than just having one main nuke, add another that you can juggle back and forth.

Fire: chaotic and a blast, all at the same time (not my thing, but suits the spec imo)

Frost: near perfect : )
    - I miss the frostbolt cast time reduction talents. The replacement is kinda fun, but I'd rather have an across the board reduction that's smaller.
    The only reason for that is right now the frost rotation feels like:
    Fast -> fast -> omg so fast I can't keep up -> fast -> meh (first frostbolt) -> slooooow (next frostbolt) -> oh cool it's fast again -> slooow...

AoE: Frost and Arcane AoE are pretty stale. I prefer focused fire to AoE runs, but yeah...neither is that exciting (although the change to Arcane Explosion was a good step forward).
    Edited by Seishougen on 9/12/2011 11:30 AM PDT
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    second part to post #85

1. 1 more useful nuke for arcane. (Maybe something channeled)
    2. Make keeping frost competitive in PvE a priority.
    You guys came up with such an amazing, dynamic spec. It's seriously fun.
    I know balancing with PvP has got to give you guys headaches, but please, there are a lot of us who really love frost.

3. I know I'm on a channeling kick, but I'd love to see one for frost and/or fire as well. Mages are the masters of magic, and pretty much all we're missing now (from the effect side of things) is a beam...which priests and locks both have : (

4. Even more mobility for frost.
    This would be a nightmare for PvP, but bear with me for just a sec : )
    Let frostbolt be cast while moving. Maybe make a glyph that allows this, but reduces resilience to zero.

Spell-Steal (PvE) - I know it's gotta be hard to balance, so I very much appreciate when you guys work a cool mechanic in that can be spell-stolen. It almost becomes the defining point of a heroic or raid for me : )

Amplify-Dampen Magic - My mage seems to have forgotten these spells, I'm worried his memory's going bad.

Wand - I know it's not really a spell, but I'm kinda sad about Wands just being stat-sticks. I still have it on my bars for when I'm silenced, but thinking back to choosing a wand with a different school of magic on it for immune mobs, and using it to finish off enemies to save mana...just makes me wish it was there for something more than a bit of hit or haste.

-----------------------------------

TL;DR Thanks for an awesome class, an amazing game, and for taking the time to ask us questions like this : )
    Edited by Seishougen on 9/12/2011 11:30 AM PDT
    85 Human Mage
    PvE
    Heroics, and Raids
    N/A
    Portals and Teleports cost reagents, kinda annoying can we just do away with reagents all together?
    I get to Pew pew and see big numbers, however Arcane being top dps spec is kinda lame, its soo simple seems not fair they get the higher dps as a reward, Buffing Fire and Frost would be nice = )
    Getting one shotted from Raid bosses, but not complaining If i get agro i deserve it, heck I got Iceblock right? So no complaints.
    Very happy with all the rotations, would like Fire Orb CD reduced though so i could use it more often.
    New Animations for Portal spells, make them bigger and see like SW is actually behind the other side not some watery painting lol. OH OH OH and more Polymorph spells! I have them all right now and they are fun to collect for my class and I feel quite magical I can change things into 6 different things at will lol.
    Probably Counterspell, has a huge CD and melee beats me to countering bosses or trash, however dont remove it from us, I like having it as a ranged.
    90 Undead Mage
    What type of content do you focus on?

PvE. A little PvP on the side.

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP?

When I do PvP, it's battlegrounds.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

I've always joked that I have no reason to complain because our class was represented by a giant magical city last expansion. But to answer seriously, I honestly cannot think of a single quality-of-life issue.

Hard-hitting attacks, satisfying spell graphics, and the amount of mobility and slipperiness (or as my non-mage friends call it, "greasy mage bullcrap") that you can pull off both in PvP and PvE.

The fact that I had to create a complex, elaborate power auras effect to show when Deep Freeze is used on non-stunnable targets. Making power auras is fun, but being forced to do so to see any visual feedback on my favorite spec's signature attack is not. I know it seems silly to whine so hard about one little spell graphic, but I was always the kid who loved making battle animations in RPGMaker. Sue me :D

I stopped playing fire because I was really tired of the luck factor. I like how RNG is part of fire's kit and contributes to the chaotic theme. But I simply couldn't stomach being competitive on one attempt and then garbage the next, due to sheer luck, despite me playing very close to perfectly each time.

Frost's single target rotation is incredibly fun. I love it dearly. The only problem is the AoE. When there's a group of say, four targets, most people bust out the aoe destruction derby. I use blizzard for about three seconds to pop all my ICD procs and get FoF+BF, then simply go back to my single target rotation because blizzard does terrible damage, even after the buff. It's also really boring to spam blizzard over and over. Maybe cone of cold should be integrated into frost's aoe kit somehow? You have to get close to use it, but so do arcane mages with arcane explosion, and they don't have ice barrier.

Fire is pretty cool. It's kind of simple, a little more laid back than frost, but still has that surgical-precision timing element to it for when you want to use Combustion to its best effect. AoE is really fun as fire because there's so much you can do at one time, and it feels neat to take your powerful single-target dots and spread them over a whole group. That also has a sort of timing element with impact, which makes it fun when you pull it off perfectly.

I seldom play arcane because I don't think the mana management aspect of it is really that engaging. It also revolves mostly around two main attacks (I wind up using arcane barrage perhaps once or twice a fight), which is boring to me. I understand that mechanics-wise, arcane blast, arcane missiles and arcane barrage have to stay the way they are or else the system risks going back to Wrath arcane, which was AB4AM with zero variation. Conceptually, Cata arcane works. However, in practice I don't feel it's any more rewarding than the way it was in Wrath. It simply puts me to sleep.

o Give Deep Freeze a visual effect on non-stunnable targets.
    o Speaking of visual effects... Go log on your mage and cast Flamestrike. Does that scream "2011" to you? :D
    o Instead of relying on sheer luck so much, give Fire a "heat bar" or something that fills up as you use fire attacks, and when you hit 100 you get Hot Streak and it drops back to zero. Basically, a system that relies less on "raw RNG" would be nice.
    o Equal balance between all three specs in PvP and PvE, blah blah etc.
    o A fun, engaging way for frost mages to do competitive damage on AoE packs.

Arcane Barrage, without a doubt, is my least used spell.
    Edited by Karrok on 9/12/2011 10:54 AM PDT
    Pvp mostly because i cant wait in 25 min ques

Heroics and pug raids if i can find one

mostly bgs and some arenas

Making portals not require reagents would be nice and making armors permanent

I love standing back and casting spells

I feel at an extreme disadvantage because i can only dps...i have no heals so i pretty much depend on others throughout the entire game

Arcane could use a new mechanic and fire needs a dire change other than keeping lb up and spamming fireball...frost is fine but its not viable

-i would really like the use of an arcane healing spell..Not meaning we become healers but at least we could provide better support (we are locked in the holy trininty)
    -mastery could use a revamp in all 3 trees...none are cool/exciting
    -making armors permanent
    -a way to not have to wait in 40 min ques for one dungeon

hmmm.... probly flamestrike, remove curse, mage ward, and arcane missiles
    Edited by Frazzelclaw on 9/12/2011 10:48 AM PDT
    100 Blood Elf Mage

Mainly Fire PVP but also get in on PvE

I enjoy raiding to a certain dagree. And soloing older dungeons and raids is quite fun.

All of the above.

I don't so much mind but buying runes for portals is more of a minor inconvenience. Its not bad but its not exactly adding anything either.

I also feel Fires damage is a tad unpredictable.

Having all the tricks that make being a mage fun. One on one duels show off our array of little spells and we love those little spells.

Such a stiff rotation in PvE really brings it down.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

In PvE its a tad too simple and rigid.

More of those cool trick spells that keep mages unique from being cannons with feet.

I'd have to say Frostfire bolt. I also don't get the chance to use time warp that often. I'd like to. I'd like to use mage ward more, and I really miss amplify magic.
    100 Human Mage
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]: PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]: Heroic Raiding (Firelands).

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?: Don't have any worth mentioning.

What makes playing your class more fun?: The ability to choose any of our specs and perform well in raids!

What makes playing your class less fun?: Having one spec (Arcane) be buffed substantially and forcing progression players almost exclusively into playing it. When Cataclysm came out, I went to Fire and I loved it. Now Fire's numbers have dropped significantly in single target and they cannot touch Arcane. My raid depends on my DPS, so I begrudgingly learned Arcane. This is not "fun".

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.): Rotations are fine...Frost has quite a bit of stuff going for it single target. Fire has a lot going on in AoE. Arcane has a lot going on cooldown and debuff wise.

What’s on your wish list for your class?: I want to see Fire and Frost specs competing again with Arcane. Realize I said competing, not equal. If Arcane needs to stay slightly above on single target, fine...but if there are a few adds in the fight I want to have to think about whether I should go Arcane or Fire...if there is heavy raid damage I want to think, "Should I get Incanter's Absorbtion or do I really need to go Frost for Ice Barrier?" I don't want to be hampered by the actual spec...if all the specs can do around the same numbers I will be happy. (I topped charts as Frost in Wrath PvE when everyone said you can't play Frost...that was fun.)

What spells do you use the least?: Definitely Frostfire Bolt. I'm still not sure how that made the "cut" in Cataclysm other than for Brain Freeze. Please don't bring back "Frostfire Bolt spec" though.

Thank you for taking time to read this, if you did.
    100 Blood Elf Mage
    PvE (Fire & Frost)

Raids

n/a

I would like if portals/teleport/etc didn't require reagents anymore, it's not even a gold sink at this point, just a hassle. It's not a big deal though.

Also mana gems should be intangible imo.

Procs, Versatility, Control, & Mobility are all reasons why I love playing a mage

Fire: praying for pyroblast procs (this usually isn't an issue, but sometimes i'll get dry spells)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX IGNITE MUNCHING :)

Frost: having to depend on my Water Elemental is incredibly annoying, it has a habit of dying, or depawning when I hop onto platforms (on the Nef fight last tier specifically) in addition it has a relatively long cooldown. On the Beth fight it's nova can't hit cinderweb spinners so I can't get additional Fingers of Frost procs. It also has a habit of just being out of range to frost nova what I want it to unless i control it manually.

I like the rotation for both Fire and Frost; no big complaints that weren't addressed previously.

the explosion added to Flame Orb due to the Fire Power talent is more often than not useless, changing that portion of the talent to something more useful/fun would be nice.

I utilize pretty much all of them, though mage ward could use a buff .
    Edited by Xzane on 9/12/2011 2:00 PM PDT
    85 Troll Mage
    Both

Raids

World PvP

Portal Regents, Table cooldown.

Increasing output by maximizing rotation.

2 button rotations. Increasing output by pressing less buttons.

Arcane is the most boring spec I have ever played. It is entirely too easy to master. Fire is by far the superior raiding spec and even that was too easy.

Balance. Choice. Fix Ignite Munching.

arcane barrage, slow.
    Edited by Perma on 9/12/2011 10:50 AM PDT
    85 Orc Mage
    # What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Currently, my guild is progressing through heroic firelands 25m.

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

I enjoyed vanilla pvp, mainly because it was World PvP and there isn't anymore of that since you can queue for a BG anywhere you want instead of going to that battlegrounds zone to queue and while waiting attack the other base.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I'm not a big fan of reagents but that part of the game makes it more realistic.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Nothing makes my class fun, anymore. The reason I say that is because I am arcane.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

My class is less fun because all I do is spam 1-2 buttons as Arcane, I want to be able to play other specs and still compete with arcane.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

My rotation as arcane is absolutely boring, spam Arcane Blast x100.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

Being able to play Fire or Frost in a raid and still be able to compete with Arcane dps.
    Edited by Education on 9/12/2011 10:50 AM PDT
    PVE

10 man raiding

The mana gem mechanic is clunky - only having 3 available and needing to remember to conjure before every fight, or sometimes mid-fight for long encounters. Also the mana gem does not scale with gear, which is annoying.

Conjured food has always been a problem - it starts out fine at the beginning of an xpac then slowly decreases in value as gear improves, so it takes longer and longer to replace mana. This is especially annoying for arcane mages in fast-moving groups.

The high burst on demand, and encounters where unique mage utility is required - e.g. spellsteal on Omnotron, slowfall on Rags, slow on Riplimb, etc.

Not being able to solo old content that hybrids classes can easily do by themselves.

Boring, and getting even more boring as gear improves.

Buff fire so we have a choice between fire/arcane. When fire and arcane are close in damage, then it becomes a matter of personal preference, or the min/max mages can swap specs depending on encounter to show off how leet they are. Increase the arcane blast buff by a second or two. Add some variety to the arcane rotation. Close the gap between our primary stat (int) and secondary stats to make gemming and gearing more interesting. Make staves a viable option either by increasing their ilevel budget or adding a 2H weapon enchant.

I hardly ever use anything in the fire/frost tree.
    85 Draenei Mage
    I currently focus on PvE content, with some slight PvP content.

My main focus in PvE is Raids.

I would consider my biggest quality-of-life issue is all the separate armor spells combined into the simple Mage Armor spell. I don't feel like there has been many items changed that have improved the quality of life as a mage, unless you consider the Ritual of Refreshment that has been around since Wrath. Ahhh...the days of when we would have to show up to raids 15-20 mins early, and start making stacks of food and water to fill up our bags to pass off to other people. QQ bring your own food.

I would say the versability of a mage makes it a very fun class to play. Being able to substation high dps even on high movement fights, as well as incorporate many damage reduction spells (mage armor, mana shield, ice block). Plus the ability to portal to different cities is an amazing ability.

I don't feel like with Arcane or Fire there is very much choices with rotations/talents. It feels like you have a same 2 or 3 button rotation for them that makes it less than enjoyable after hours of raiding.

I feel like there is not a lot of variation to mage rotations. Having played other classes, there seems to be much more to their rotations than what their is with mages.

I would really like to see more spells in the Arcane tree rather than just Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, and Arcane Missiles as your main 3 single target offensive spells. The Mage armors (Molten, Frost, Mage Armors) not being a timer anymore, as they are on till canceled. Finally, Fire being less RNG and more of a set like Arcane.

I would say that I almost never use Frostfire bolt. It was really good during Wrath, but not really used it since then.
    85 Orc Warlock
    i wish fire were more competitive. unlike now where mages only adopt to go fire when they're flying in the air for heroic alysrazor.
    90 Orc Mage
    1)What type of content do you focus on?
    PvE.

2)If PvE, what type of PvE?
    Raids

3)What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Arcane's rotation is mind numbing but the DPS it does is so good we have no choice but to play it. All three specs frost/fire/arcane should be viable in heroic raids. 95% of arcanes damage is from ONE spell...

4)What makes playing your class more fun?
    Mages get a lot of fun tools you can use on trash and in boss fights that other classes dont which make them unique and skillful sometimes to play. It isn't fun when mechanics are happening around you and you cant do anything about them but sit there and watch your raid members die or what not.

5)What makes playing your class less fun?
    The arcane damage rotation....

6)How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    It is terrible, I like the concept of burn and non burn phases but the conservation phase is a 2 button rotation and the burn one is a 1 button rotation. Aoeing is mostly a 1 button rotation because sometimes keeping the 4 stack of AB up while aoeing isn't viable or worth it, most of the mobs die before u get the 4 stack or u would've just done more damage casting the 2 extra arcane explosions instead of building up the 4 stack of AB.

7)What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Make fire a direct damage spec, remove ignite and all the DOT features like living bomb from it, the biggest problem with it, is that mobs that you are aoeing with 250k health, die before the living bomb explodes. if we wanted to play a DOT class we would've rolled a warlock or spriest, ignite is buggy and living bomb isnt fun. Fire and arcane both have potential to be much more fun and it isn't rocket science to bring them to that state.

8)What spells do you use the least?
    This is the wrong question to ask, "insert every spell name that isn't" arcane blast, blink, arcane explosion, DPS cooldowns, 5% of the rest of the casts are arcane missiles and sometimes a frost nova here or there, but even frost nova is a bad spell to cast in most raids because when u root a mob it'll just turn and punch your healers/dps to death in one hit.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]