[H] Not Interested - Recruitment

85 Goblin Priest
Greetings fellow Khaz Modanians!

It has been awhile since we have reached out to the community, so let me take the opportunity to tell you what we have been up to!

Raiding times
10/25 "weedkday" group runs Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 pm server time.
10 "weekend" group runs Friday and Sunday 8 - 11 pm server time.

Progression
Both groups have cleared 12/12 normal T11 content. (10 man)
The weekday group has cleared 1/7 heroic in Firelands. (10 man)
The weekday group has also cleared 5/7 normal in Firelands. (25 man)
The weekend group has cleared 6/7 normal in Firelands. (10 man)

What we offer
We offer a relaxed atmosphere. We provide repairs to our members and raiders. We also provide enchants, flasks, and food for our raiders.

What we need
We would like some additional people to completely fill out our new 25 man team - DPS, maybe a tank/hybrid. These are to fill out core, not bench.

www.niguild.com for information and application

Happy Cataclysm everyone!
Edited by Churche on 10/19/2011 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Not Interested is a carefree, casual, stress free raiding guild that sports two 10 man teams.

I wasn't very specific with our numbers, so let me list that down here.

We need 2-3 awesome healers. I've been using backups currently, and while they're doing a great job, they're also staring daggers at me. Here's your chance to come in and show them how it's done.

We also need 2-3 ultra stellar DPS. Ranged preferably, but I won't be too picky. Extra bonus points if your a warlock though.

As an added incentive, if you happen to be a rogue or a hunter of a certain race, you may be eligible to win our reward for Classy!

So, are you bored Friday nights? Need some killing to get past that whole restful Sunday thing? Come join us!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
We need healers! 2 for core.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
im still gearing but im 6/7 in Fl id be interested in your weekend healing spots.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I think they're horde, or I'd volunteer too. I don't have the $ to faction change atm.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
well im able to xfer if a serious raid team :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Add me to friends; I can't guarantee anything, but if you ever need a substitute and I'm on, feel free to send a tell.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Sorry to take so long to respond. The 26th was my birthday, suppose I had a much longer celebration than I thought. ;)

Anyway, yes, we are a serious raid group. Not Interested fields two groups, mainly because of time availability from a lot of our members.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Updated to show that we are up-converting our Wed/Thur group into a 25 man.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you guys are ever short a person hit me up! I cant make Ret's raid times but still like to get my hands dirty. Also great idea on the merge, it can be nervewrecking but all of us in Ret were involved in a merger when Retribution absorbed Levitas and it worked out for the best. Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]