[A]<Raiders of the Lost Ark> Recruiting All!

85 Night Elf Druid
We are a new guild looking to recruit any new members at any experience level interested in a friendly and fair social environment with the availability of dungeons and raids. Although just starting out, we have high goals set for the future, and are looking for those who share those goals!

What Do We Want to Be?
We aspire to be a friendly and helpful social leveling and raiding guild. Our main goal is to raid end-game content on a regular, though non-hardcore schedule, and as a secondary goal provide our members with casual raids to get them gear and experience in raiding. Our current raid leader has extensive experience with every boss up to the final Firelands boss, and we are willing to teach anyone willing to learn. Although this final goal is a little ways off, we need everyone interested to join now and help us get there!

What Will We Do Until Then?
In the meantime, we will primarily focus on teaching any members who wish to go raiding how to properly gear themselves, as well as helping those not level 85 to get there as quickly as possible. We also will be focusing on building our wealth to support our raiding endeavors. Finally, we will be focusing on getting the guild leveled as quickly as possible, because the more perks we have, the faster we progress to these intermediate goals!

Who Can Join?
All classes and levels are and always will be welcome! Our only requirement is that you are respectful to your fellow guild mates. In addition, while we won't be focusing on PvP, we certainly won't turn you away if you wish to join. In fact if we gain enough PvPers to do rated BGs I'll create a new rank division and bank tab for them, but that's not something I foresee happening in the near future.

More Info
We have most basic guild features such as a few bank tabs for guild wide use, a vent server, and access to characters with max level professions. A guild website will be constructed soon, but for now we're focusing on recruiting new members.

Anyone interested in joining please don't hesitate to contact me, Däle, Wharrgarbl, or Galadour in-game for more information, or simply reply here. I hope to hear from you! =) <strong/>
Edited by Oäk on 9/3/2011 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]