Larrymage bought 2.2, does that count?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/03/2011 10:35 PMPosted by Mercx
Larrymage bought 2.2, does that count?

yea. that totally counts.....
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Rogue
y r u acting so tuff inverter..you got carried in shadowplay by your lock and spriest...when you streamed youd sit out in the open and get ccd all day ( as a shaman )...half the games you have on youtube are lucky one shot kills from the spriest where you were going to lose without that...ask anyone whos watched your stream or played with you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/05/2011 09:34 AMPosted by Spankinu
ask anyone whos watched your stream or played with you

haha, funny gnome. is that why im playing with the same Warlock that i did shadowplay with. and i guess i got 32-6 Playing MLS while standing out in the open freehealing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
y r u acting so tuff Inverter idk u but u bad. But let's be REAL here, like !@#$EEN REAL MAYONNAISE 2.2k IS LIKE, A JOKE. ITS LIKE KILLING ILLIDAN.....NAKED, we all know nightbane will come help 1shot him but in theory his crit is like 20% so it won't crit so it may not happen. but rng is on our side, fear not champions. for as long as there are inverters in the world there shall ALWAYS BE BAD FOOD IN THE PANTRY DISH INCLUDING THE TWINKIES. gnomeslayer is clearly a one of a kind Sasquatch and should be revered as such. look at his avatar he has goggles, what do you have some kind of HAIR HAT THING? EXACLTY NO CATS TO SCRATCH YOU NOW. have you ever been to germany? i hear they have giant train sets shaman, or do you perhaps FEAR THE 3K RATED PPL IN HAMBURG <-----DID I SPELL IT RIGHT?? when you come across a boat in the middle of the sea you think to youself.....look, inverter is on the boat with his 2.2k team. then when she ship asses your horizon view or whatever you think to URSELvf wow, that wowkid has a lv l1 alt he psts stuff on, like look at the lvl 19 rogue i mean HE HAS AN AVATAR OK, YOU CAN SEE THE GOGGLES I MENTIONED IN MY STATEMENT but like I was saying, the mayonnaise does not agree with the ketchup, therefore( AKA ERGO WHICH IS A MORE ATTRACTIVE word...) you're not that cool with 2.2k.

- Jack danniyels. aka ritchy.
Edited by Hastsukuyomi on 9/8/2011 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
y r u acting so tuff Inverter idk u but u bad. But let's be REAL here, like !@#$EEN REAL MAYONNAISE 2.2k IS LIKE, A JOKE. ITS LIKE KILLING ILLIDAN.....NAKED, we all know nightbane will come help 1shot him but in theory his crit is like 20% so it won't crit so it may not happen. but rng is on our side, fear not champions. for as long as there are inverters in the world there shall ALWAYS BE BAD FOOD IN THE PANTRY DISH INCLUDING THE TWINKIES. gnomeslayer is clearly a one of a kind Sasquatch and should be revered as such. look at his avatar he has goggles, what do you have some kind of HAIR HAT THING? EXACLTY NO CATS TO SCRATCH YOU NOW. have you ever been to germany? i hear they have giant train sets shaman, or do you perhaps FEAR THE 3K RATED PPL IN HAMBURG <-----DID I SPELL IT RIGHT?? when you come across a boat in the middle of the sea you think to youself.....look, inverter is on the boat with his 2.2k team. then when she ship asses your horizon view or whatever you think to URSELvf wow, that wowkid has a lv l1 alt he psts stuff on, like look at the lvl 19 rogue i mean HE HAS AN AVATAR OK, YOU CAN SEE THE GOGGLES I MENTIONED IN MY STATEMENT but like I was saying, the mayonnaise does not agree with the ketchup, therefore( AKA ERGO WHICH IS A MORE ATTRACTIVE word...) you're not that cool with 2.2k.

- Jack danniyels. aka ritchy.

Damn.

And I totally agree with you. When I see a boat in the ocean I think Inverter is on that boat with his 2.2k team and when the asses my horizon I think to myself URSELvf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
You agree too? I thank you, young rogue. You have given me an inch of hope. NO
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AN ENTIRE YARD- NO - ARENA FOOTBALL FIELD AMOUNT OF HOPE ...which is like...49 yards and change.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
An arena football field is a considerable amount of hope, indeed. But what would you say if I told you I could provide you with a Lake Michigan amount of hope? Because my friend, an arena football field sized hope is larger than an entire yard of hope but still smaller than a Lake Michigan size of hope and also there is the possibility of Inverter being on the boat with his 2.2k team which is clearly on Lake Michigan because it is the funnest lake because URSELvf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sir, ma'am, and or roguesasquatch MOnster. You have opened our eyes, clearly we can now see what true hope is. The amount of hope that you have instilled upon me with inverters boat past the eyes of the horizons lake michigan URSELFvf can't imagine to touch the minor in the playground. For the mayonnaise is simply not edible. However when the 2.2k arena reaches the gates of Babylon, or in most cases the gates of Disney world of dafficraft the power of a super blue shiny star that spans for several hundred wine glasses may give us life beyond the boat of inverter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Number of totems wind sheared this season on Garrosh: 0

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH
Edited by Dernn on 9/8/2011 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Ah, warrior, it would appear as if you joined the boat that we call fate. However even at this time the lemon in which we were told to carry on our backs to avoid the nasty scurvy has penetrated our skulls and out came a fork in the road as told by Ginger. For man is evil, he shall fight for his crop and kill for his play dough. Man shall pillage the land, and search for his sour patch in which he bought from rite aid with his wellness card, saving roughly 50% of the purchase price of said sour patch. Clearly the cat has yet to scratch us all, but fear not for we will see Iverter and all his glory pass us by in the ship with hope, and his 2.2k+ team, wind shearing totems in arena matches and having the utmost courage to upload said proven footage of him being a completely terrible pvper and in all reality is, just like the mayonnaise, NOT. EDIBLE. However fear not, for there is always the lake Michigan, the hope in which we spoke about previously. So long as lake Michigan stands tall maybe Inverter may once again wind shear yet another totem. When I see the boat of URSELFfvf. righteousness pass the horizon I can feel that deep down the shiny blue star wll always provide inverted with the 2.2K arena team that ta---- In all seriousness you're terrible and the fact that you think you're some kind of paragon because you managed to sustain your 2.2k arena rating with 36-6 is illogical, and if you claim you aren't implying that you are some sort of paragon or god among garroshians you're in denial. Yes this is coming from someone who doesn't pvp and is cooler/more attractive than you ( IN GAME ) and has a better sounding name. Get angrier than king kong did when he relized the girl's HAIIIMEN ( IDK IF IT BLOCKS THAT WORD OUT OMG I HOPE IT DOESNT I SPELLED IT WRONG ON PURPOSE ) was already penetrated by some sailor. but not as angry as goku going super saiyan 3 for the first time to the viewers, that may kill you.
Edited by Hastsukuyomi on 9/8/2011 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It seems that the great Voyage to the far beyond has taken leave without me. Fray NOOOT gent's my scurrying has always given leave to the cohesive mustard-root. It seems that a 2.2k Arena rateing is a melancholic sight indeed and one would choose to charter a fine vesel made of timber wood and scapegoats to fery across the Lake of Michiagan, After the recent Hurricane Alsawdeii in Iraq had destroyed the Shiyit Camp of operations and the potential meat market. The blood of many squids have laced this fine night with the attritions of subdivision. To be in quite the state of joy one must be like the man of the commerical called "Dos Equiss" which pretains to the alcholic addictions and distinctions of our fare drarven allies to the south, somewhat related to this Top-Knot-Hat-Kind-Of-Guy-With-A-Possible-2.2k-Arena-Rateing-On-Garrosh-Midget. URSELvf, has brought the kind of Egypt many fine maidens but none hath survived the voyages of being carried by both your Shadow priest and Warlock buddy, while you have been constantly Hexed and cced like the 8th plauge of egupt hath befelled your house. Tarry not, the moon is in sight and it is quite dim, the freezers ice accumilation is at a standstill, what a shame indeed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Fear not! Inverter is on the vessel of which is sailing to the promise land of Tom Cruise in Jurassic Park with the little boy with a broken hamburger, just like in the prophecy foretold by Franklin the turtle. Although the winds of the time is 7:30 PM, he is not Franklin the turtle and plays Shadowplay.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The shadowplay has fallen upon our lives. The amount of shadowy death it has brought into my soul has enough Dot's to slay an elephant flying across Orion. Franklin the Turtle has indeed not been Inverter, however Nostradamus has spread his pestilence across the land, and it has forever been foretold by the turlemeister of amsterdam's left cleft on the chin's north eastern sea beam of apple acorn. The apple has not lost it's innards and it is indeed not a turtle named Franklin, however the great seven apes of Lake Michigan have pillaged the land of the sea beams and they brought rain to our land. Hail, for they have returned, the apes of the future, the controllers of our time.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
The Scanavian tribes hath fortold of such beatiality that unified man and foul. For Frog and Toad went up the hill to fetch a snapedragon seed, filled with sodom. A pinch of Onellechabum and the concotion is complete, take this wisely young padwan, for master yoda is again with the punjab smokeing the shisha. Lok'Tar Ogar ... ahh the words that every Orc wishes to hear bellowed in the halls and taverns of Booty Bay when the ship of inverter pulls up into the harbor of the now Capitan Jack Sparrow's no-man's-land. Many whispering eyes hath fallen in an attempt to download Runescape. The Pringle and the Sea-Watcher, once more are lost at sea. For the Jellatin Conglomerate is but a facade indeed. Robert Frost's upper chin, holds the answers that lie within. Pull me under, oh hence thus far this *@%otry. Powerade and Air-plane fuel, give gassy exertions to mimeing murlocs. The Beaner wore a straw-hat, made of reads, spawned by the womb of Ossirus himself. Poseiden give us passage, for our rateing counts on thee. Cold is the void, in the darkest hours of the sun's eternal existence. Under a Glass moon, one cannot believe, but a 2.2k Arena Rateing is void indeed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
The path of Inverter is clear, but only when the center is pink. But if there's grass on the field, then play ball. We all yearn to have purple running like the righteous leopard sea lion, but only those who harness the true power of Shadowplay, like Stephen Hawking and Daniel Radcliff may truly understand what it means to be a constant in the Taco Bell drive through. For once you take the plunge, the cool glaze of Lake Michigan becomes frigid and deadly. But perhaps one day the great seven apes who have pillaged our land for so many years may finally obtain the true essence of URSELFvf, and the Walmart man will forever become eternal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]