Garrosh 2.2k+ Arena Club

90 Goblin Warlock
Says the 1812 rated rogue...
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have to agree with demo. Inverter is one of the few players from garrosh who have passed the 2.3k+ braket almost 2.4k.

Edit: Plus he’s doing it mid-way of the season, when arenas are really hard (If he had started playing serious 3s from the beginning he would be in the 2.7k+ bracket: my opinion). Other words the best moment to reach glad is beginning of season or ending of season (beginning is better).
Edited by Frostï on 10/27/2011 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
are you 2 borh stupid first im 1812 2s dumass and its 27-1 i DO MY POINTS ON THAT TEAM so idc plus the win ratio says how easy i win 2nd 2300 isnt good not even mid through season he is just some duelist nowhere near good OK good is if he is playing 2500+ mid season 2300 is so easy to get and with that comp he plays even MORE
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
+ this server is on emberstorm the worse BG in wow i have fought kids here the r1 team got smoked by my 3s in fact i beat 6 out of the top 10 teams on emberstorm and i beat them bad so this kid thinkign he is good at 2300 is a !@#$er he should go to a better BG
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
He got 2200 because we carried him to 2200 found out he was bad and replaced him with a good healer and got 2500 in less than an hour. Keep in mind that he plays the strongest healing class in the game and the person we replaced him with played the weakest at the time. The problem was he took every hard interrupt which means against any team that wasn't "umm I am dk wat is interrupt" is going to prevent him from casting PERMENENTLY.

The reason he got high again was because he linked people his 2200 achievement and they thought he was good so they took him and since his comp is severely overpowered (Strongest in the game by a long shot) + the added fact that the healer in that severely overpowered comp doesn't take a whole lot of skill because a) other teams are forced to go on another dps b) they are also forced to interrupt everyone but the shaman. A pve shaman can heal shadowplay ffs.
Edited by Breslau on 10/27/2011 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Alince
are you 2 borh stupid first im 1812 2s dumass and its 27-1 i DO MY POINTS ON THAT TEAM so idc plus the win ratio says how easy i win 2nd 2300 isnt good not even mid through season he is just some duelist nowhere near good OK good is if he is playing 2500+ mid season 2300 is so easy to get and with that comp he plays even MORE

Don’t get me wrong bro, but if you are 27-1 and 1.8k rated means you’re fighting 1.9k- players. On my main I’m 33- 15 and I’m 2.3k+ so yeah. About inverter i don’t even know him, just saying if he is 2.4k, because all he needs is 20 points for it, he could be around 2.7k begging season if he had gotten serious. About comp, i saw a bunch of people trolling him, but really lol? PHD beat skill capped, PHD hunter. Hpaladin and unholy dk, and i though paladin were weak? What about hunters? Oh wait what healer skill capped used for the finals? Let me guess holy paladin. I mean rshamn are good, but paladin is not that bad either. So stop qq about his comp, any comp is good, what matter is skill, and that’s what happened to skill capped their comp was way better than PHD and still they got outplayed by a hunter doing better los than a mage and lock together. . .
Edited by Frostï on 10/27/2011 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 04:32 PMPosted by Alince
+ this server is on emberstorm the worse BG in wow i have fought kids here the r1 team got smoked by my 3s in fact i beat 6 out of the top 10 teams on emberstorm and i beat them bad so this kid thinkign he is good at 2300 is a !@#$er he should go to a better BG

True, i totally agree with you, emberston is one of the worst battleground (now if you want to become a good player leave emberstone, the highest i ever got in emberstone was 2.2k+, after i left emberstone in a month I’m already 2.3k+ rbg and 2.3k+ on 3s-- by the way i have never played rbg before), is time wasting unless is for having fun with friends.. The rest of what u said don’t prove anything, don’t get me wrong but on your record all u have gotten is 2.2k, not bad is just average, meaning u won’t be able to fight the top players unless your around 2.4k+ rated with an mmr of 2.8k+. Just remember mid way season 2.6k+ player don’t que so guess what, u have to make your way there by farming glad who are late doing arenas, i had seen a bunch real good player 2.3k+ while see another bunch scrub so yeah 2.4k mid way is good at list for me since I’m trying to get there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
this is a alt and for the record i been carrying out over 10 2200 carrys on my server which i sell for 20k a piece im going for glad but that is intill i bleeded out all the carrys i can atm im still selling carrys
and ya 2200 is easy thats why i got it on my pally full 365 and i also went to 2350 which is around r40 so 11 teams off gladiator im just not trying for glad atm
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I have to agree with demo. Inverter is one of the few players from garrosh who have passed the 2.3k+ braket almost 2.4k.

Edit: Plus he’s doing it mid-way of the season, when arenas are really hard (If he had started playing serious 3s from the beginning he would be in the 2.7k+ bracket: my opinion). Other words the best moment to reach glad is beginning of season or ending of season (beginning is better).

Brian?

2.7?

LAWL.

No. Just no.

He got straight-up carried to 2.2, many witnesses to it.
Reply Quote

Brian?

2.7?

LAWL.

No. Just no.

He got straight-up carried to 2.2, many witnesses to it.

Oh wait inverter is brian? o: nvm about what i said >.< whos brian? he might had gotten better <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Inverter is quite possibly the most disgusting player I have ever seen, and by seen I mean never seen, but from his forum posts it's quite clear he has the intelligence quotient of a chimpanzee, which in reality is not that low, but still not as high as mine. I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I heard irrelevance is galore
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
o lookey here a lvl 1 gnome talkin shiit must be one of the bads on sageras i actually did arena 3s yesterday and got qued into 4 diffrent sargeras teams 1 2400 and 3 2500 teams fought around 10matchs and didnt lose one to them there no where near the 2nd best BG not even close its just a bad server in a bad BG its like rivendare on emberstorm it doenst matter bro there might be a lot of high rating but the players are !@#$ they wont do well on rampage nightfall or cyclone
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
10/31/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Alince
o lookey here a lvl 1 gnome talkin shiit must be one of the bads on sageras i actually did arena 3s yesterday and got qued into 4 diffrent sargeras teams 1 2400 and 3 2500 teams fought around 10matchs and didnt lose one to them there no where near the 2nd best BG not even close its just a bad server in a bad BG its like rivendare on emberstorm it doenst matter bro there might be a lot of high rating but the players are !@#$ they wont do well on rampage nightfall or cyclone

When you got 2400 did it come with a grammar and punctuation pamphlet?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
10/29/2011 01:33 PMPosted by Gnomeyou

Btw all the good kids breslau/orto/seal/ect. all got 2600 on shadowburn. easily the 2nd best battlegroup. on sargeras arguably the 3rd best U.S server.

Ur max is 2380 <.< >.> thats basically calling urself a !@#$ter. if any1 will get glad on garrosh its sealofleet, orto, x, since they already had glad range anyway.

Nothing against Seal or Orto, but they have no chance at Glad...they got their rating when everyone's MMR was still retardedly high from MMR exploiting and wintrading...2600 was high Duelist at the time before they implemented the -200 MMR penalty for leaving/joining a new team.

Secondly, I don't know where you're getting your information from, but Shadowburn is an awful battlegroup...It's like 3rd worst/most inactive...yes, Sargeras is a top server, but Shadowburn is garbage.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
11/04/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Zevi
Actually idk personally but im 90% sure from what ive heard from seal/orto they got 2600 twice 2500 like 4 -5 times. with different comps. they where 2613 at highest that was glad on garrosh at the time btw. that was like 30-50 rating from glad on shadowburn at the time. orto/seal got borde quit the team to help friends get 2200. a week later the mmr nerf hit and if they sat on their team they woulda been 9th at the time 11th now <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/shadowburn/3v3" class="bml-link-public">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/shadowburn/3v3</a> glad cuttoff is 36th aka 2434. and shadowburn has way better players than emberstorm. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. on emberstorm glad is 2453 aka 19th. so yes if they try they can get glad. will it be easy with all the shadowplay !@#$ters? no but, if any1 on garrosh is gunna get glad its them.

Yeah, I agree that they probably have the best chance, but it's still unlikely. Also keep in mind that even more people have quit since the start of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if glad cutoff on Emberstorm gets bumped up to top 10 teams versus what it was last season, top 19.

And yes, you're right, Shadowburn is far more superior than Emberstorm, but it's still considered a bottom feeder in the grand scheme of things. And Sargeras isn't what it used to be. Lots of people left to go to Darkspear and Ticho. Far less high end players playing on Sarg this season than compared to last and previous seasons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]