For old school eredar people

90 Human Mage
Main's name, class and race: Alia, mage and human
When you started playing: Aug 2005
When you hit 60: Christmas Eve, 2005. 20 days /played. (I have ridiculous amounts of screenshots)
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Ashsomething, a shadow priest. In Darnassus. It was an all-around bad situation. I was probably in the 30s.
Favorite guild you were in: Cobra Command!! Yeah! haha, we were the best.
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: I mean, I always enjoyed trying to out damage Edgewalker's healing team's heals. To little success I might add.
Favorite classic eredar moment: Probably all the Ahn'qiraj stuff, that was fun times. Um, the whole bloodshed thing, hilarious. Dramallama with RDX/etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tooeleet (30-39 & 40-49)

lol...WOW, it's been that long ago... can't believe it's still remembered. That was my NE Warrior on an account that was banned because someone hacked and transferred over 60k gold to various account. Back in the days when playing a warrior actually means skills.

Main's name, class and race: Toulee, Paladin, Human
When you started playing: January/Feburary 2005
When you hit 60: Don't remember
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Jacko, Redridge Mountains, then I went to Ashenvale and became paranoid and quest using underwater breathing potion traveling in the river to avoid being killed.
Favorite guild you were in: Legends of Eastern Kingdom.
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: ROAR, especially those damn Mages
Favorite classic eredar moment: Killed Rags for the first time.
Edited by Unforgetable on 10/30/2011 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Main's name, class and race: Gladayass, NE hunter - Lumiruenn NE Warrior
When you started playing: May/June 05
When you hit 60: Late 05
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Warrior in Redridge...too long ago to remember names, and 50 billion mages in Duskwood.
Favorite guild you were in: Mutaki Kage (or something like that)
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Wicked-Anything that had less health then me that wasnt a warrior/rogue.
Favorite classic eredar moment: One of the many battles and Ness Expedition, or Field above South Shore, with the rogue Liselle.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
CCR
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Team # 1!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7x2U-ro8p8

Reply Quote
70 Orc Death Knight
TPY
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
http://huhuranisserious.ytmnd.com/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Main's name, class and race: Slapdash UD Rogue

When you started playing: Release

When you hit 60: ?? I don't know, kinda fast I guess?

First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: STV, someone, somewhere.

Favorite guild you were in: Deviant Ferrets

Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Gnomes. Rogues, rogue duels were !@#$ing epic, warriors were lame with arcanite reapers, and shamans with invincible mail too. BONDOSU IS A RAIDBOSS.

Favorite classic eredar moment: First Horde MC [and me looting the first nightslayer bracers on horde.] Any TM battles. Bloodshed [Too many things to note]. Tess ninja'ing skullflame shield and making a video about it. That chinese farmer ninja'ing Azuregos + Green dragon battles against alliance. <KURG DOESNT HAVE AN EPIC MOUNT>, The opening of the AQ wall.. too many things..
Edited by Jjr on 11/10/2011 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
<-- Sillycow . now i play my dk
Fun times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkzQ74xD8iY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfMdd-zu-Qg&feature=related

only pvp action there ever was
Reply Quote
Main: Furbo, troll rogue
Play start: December 2004
Hit 60: late January 2005

Name of first remembered ganker: probably Sandy

PVP focus: any warlock, or low hp mage

Favorite classic Eredar moment: being the first rogue on the server to acquire Felstriker (then Deathstriker). While it wasn't the server first acquisition of that item, being the first rogue to have it was extremely satisfying because it infuriated Sunken (then Lizardking) to a ridiculous degree.

I look forward to infuriating him again when I get my legendary daggers in a few months. Though he may not be able to find out about it because he failed out of high school (twice) trying to be a professional WoW player. He might not be able to afford a computer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
...best ganker is affin, he doesn't need to travel with anyone...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Main's name, class and race: Durkheim, Green-haired mustachioed Gnome Rogue
When you started playing: April 2005
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: All I remember is shadows and trees and a graveyard called Sorrowhill and a mean person and he hurt me and I don't want to talk about it. He made me into the bloodthirsty (little) terror I am today.
When you hit 60: May 2005
Favorite guild you were in: Scalebane
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Malsynth. /salute
Favorite classic eredar moment: Saving Mogor from the horde at the ring of blood with Raun and many others.

I feel irresponsible naming the many friends and connections I've made over the years. If you are sitting there saying "I remember that guy(!@#$%^-)!" I probably remember you, too! Hello!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
12/11/2011 09:59 PMPosted by Durkk
Favorite classic eredar moment: Saving Mogor from the horde at the ring of blood with Raun and many others.

Unforgettable.

I remember being out there on this character one day with you guys, and one of you asking me how I liked the warrior, and my response was something along the lines of how fun it was to smash people's faces in with a huge mace.
Edited by Phine on 12/12/2011 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Gatsumg, may you forever roam the valleys of Azshara with your Typhoon blade and bag of gems. I salute you.

Also that was what, 5 years ago? Holy God.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Gatsumg, may you forever roam the valleys of Azshara with your Typhoon blade and bag of gems. I salute you.

Also that was what, 5 years ago? Holy God.

THEY'RE IN OUR BOATS AGAIN

http://i.imgur.com/yBO3K.jpg
Edited by Phine on 12/14/2011 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Warrior
Main's name, class and race: Dribbles, dwarf warrior
When you started playing: January 2006
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Jabralter, RedRidge, a Tauren meany :P
When you hit 60: mid-2006
Favorite guild you were in: Slayers of Doom (60), Rep One Mark At A Time (for my 49 twink)
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Bloodwolf Tribe, Months Behind
Favorite classic eredar moment: Either "Follow the Dribbles!" when MT for ZG/AQ20, or the summer of mad PvP with Slayers where we pumped out a bunch of Marshals and Grand Marshals (Primal, Sundalo, Trollslayer, Blacklotus, Minardi, Aladen)

Don't know who out there remembers me (partially because I was never particularly active on the forums/trade chat) but /wave!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Main's name, class and race: Psionic, Tauren warrrior
When you started playing: January 2005
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Can't remember
When you hit 60: mid-2005
Favorite guild you were in: Paradox
Favorite classic eredar moment: Bloodshed drama.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
Main's name, class and race: Psyoden, Tauren Shaman
When you started playing: Nov 24th 2004
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Honestly, I can't remember
When you hit 60: Dunno, later than most. Spring/summer of '05 probably, I had a lot of alts.
Favorite guild you were in: The Flood/Rehab or Renascent
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Anyone from SoD or The Guardians
Favorite classic eredar moment: The first "big" Alliance raid on Org
Edited by Pyrok on 1/9/2012 12:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]