For old school eredar people

90 Undead Warlock
Who even are you people
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Main's name, class, and race: Nightwar. Night Elf hunter.
When you started playing: 1 month before BC came out.
First ganker's name you remember. TBH I am not sure. I remember I was in Westfall and I saw a level 14 Blood Elf hunter running around. When I went to click him, I accidentially shot him and his boar pet killed me. ><
When did you hit 60? Never leveled him up.
Favorite guild you were in? Hmmm...HaVoC (with weird letters).
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Wicked. I found out in RL they were gay.
Favorite Eredar classic moment: (This happened as soon as BC came out. Everyone but me was level 70.)-3 horde: a warrior, paladin, and shaman attacked Westfall trying to camp some lowbies. An old friend of mine, Krusade, a gnome warlock showed up. He took all 3 of them on at once without going below 80% life and killed them all. I miss that kid.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
first: Opho, GM of Council of War
started playing begining of dec at time of launch, guild runs of ZG MC & AQ
rank under old school grind PvP system: Knight-Captain.....oh yeah
....Council of War guild runs coming soon
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Main's name, class and race: Daffy NE Huntard, Bugs Human Mage
When you started playing: March 2005
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Yoink, Oink, Zoink UD Rogues in STV
When you hit 60: March 05
Favorite guild you were in: Soul Stealers/Resolute
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Jacko
Favorite classic eredar moment: South Shore PvP
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Priest
I AM DVX
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Main's name, class and race:Venarius, Night elf Druid
When you started playing: Release
First ganker's name you remember: Lizardking
When you hit 60: Early
Favorite guild you were in: Exception
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: This one god damn shaman who used to instagib people with flurry proc 2h.
Favorite classic eredar moment: Leading war in Hillsbrad between Southshore and Tarren Mill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Main's name, class and race: Hippo, Night Elf druid
When you started playing: Jan 2006
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Some Tauren Druid wearing the Stormrage helm when i was level 13 in Darkshore, he scared the crap out of me so i tried to attack him (i had no idea what ?? meant)
When you hit 60: March 2006
Favorite guild you were in: Order of the Claw (still there)
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: I forgot until last night, but FLIPSIDE KINGS. Some bad pally tried to gank me outside BWL lastnight. The flame has been rekindled
Favorite classic eredar moment: My guild's initiations where we'd run from Darkshore to the Crossroads in the Barrens and then to Orgrimmar with 40+ people and just annihilate all horde we saw. One initiation in particular I remember all of Paradox camping my entire guild in Naxx gear in Durotar
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Having Bondosu as my personal body guard while i leveled in felwood.

Giving Enfillade, Antipyretic, & Threepwood underwater breathing, and then tricking and summoning random people into a fatigue area, so they would die during the loading screen.

Kiting dragons to Org before other dweebs started doing it.

Spreading Hakkar disease in AH & causing a half hour worth of mayhem in Org.

Summoning infernals in crossroads and not controlling them.

Being in Mechanical Squirrels.
Fun times
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
11/30/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Venarius
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: This one god damn shaman who used to instagib people with flurry proc 2h.

Greyhammer XD

He came with his buddies to dun morogh one day. He one-shot my 2k hp mage.

I res'd, fireball pyro'd him dead and ran like crazy back to IF.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
kalabac.. i remember you. this is shaolinmonk, warlock.. remember in SM. You were yelling at me.. More dots, more dots. I was like, wtf are dots...lol, the good ole days...
Reply Quote
10/19/2011 07:11 PMPosted by Fafhrd
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Enfillade oh god.

Focus is a euphemism for intercourse right?
Reply Quote
Main's name, class and race: Enfillade, Tauren Shaman
When you started playing: Early 06
First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Kronz, Night Elf Hunter, was in Arathi Highlands.
When you hit 60: Early 06
Favorite guild you were in: Murder Inc
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Can't remember his name but it was a human lock that ALWAYS farmed in WPL. Also the warrior that carried the flag for SoD in WSG, or their female gnome mage.
Favorite classic eredar moment: 10 mage WSG was fun, invulnerable mail was REALLY fun, snaking the stables flag in ghost wolf form for a 5 cap in Murder Inc was fun, but my favorite was probably dueling Bluerogue outside Tarren Mill during the middle of a world pvp all out war.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
01/01/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Olly
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Can't remember his name but it was a human lock that ALWAYS farmed in WPL. Also the warrior that carried the flag for SoD in WSG, or their female gnome mage.

Think the lock was Nixor, and the mage was Sandy? Guessing the warrior was Krom but could have been somebody else.
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 12:00 AMPosted by Phine
Think the lock was Nixor, and the mage was Sandy? Guessing the warrior was Krom but could have been somebody else.

Yes! Nixor. That was him. He was ganking my brother's hunter (Threepwood) while he leveled, and then also corpse camped my mage when I was leveling. My main did not approve of his shenanigans.

Sandy was the mage, can't remember who the warrior was, but not Krom. Though I do remember Krom well from WSG.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
01/02/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Olly

Yes! Nixor. That was him. He was ganking my brother's hunter (Threepwood) while he leveled, and then also corpse camped my mage when I was leveling. My main did not approve of his shenanigans.

Sandy was the mage, can't remember who the warrior was, but not Krom. Though I do remember Krom well from WSG.

Thought Krom got his rep from AV!

Man, I almost asked if you were Threepwood. Somehow I remembered some kind of connection, haha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Main's name, class, and race: Luluhog undead mage
When you started playing: closed beta, dont remember when that was. such a long time ago.
First ganker's name you remember. Destin
When did you hit 60? cant remember its been too long ago.
Favorite guild you were in? Murder Inc, Deviant Ferrets, Obsidian Order
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Destin and Sandy
Favorite Eredar classic moment: Tarren Mill Shuffle days. When alliance somehow loaded into our Molten Core raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Main's name, class and race: Nhergal, Rogue, Undead
When you started playing: 6 month after release
First ganker's name you remember: Hillsbrad foothill ( so many alliance I cant name them all)
When you hit 60: Early
Favorite guild you were in: Forgotten Prophet
Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Sod and every other alliance guild
Favorite classic eredar moment : War in Hillsbrad between Southshore and Tarren Mill.
Bluerogue naked ganking.
Treepwood video of him using shadow reflector vs Nixor deathcoil and pwning him.
Never ending alterac valley.
!@#$ fest in BRM when 4-5 guild wanted to raid mc/bwl at the same time
..so many good memory of classic I could write all day.
Edited by Nhergal on 1/20/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Main's name, class and race: Sabbath, troll hunter

When you started playing: Early 2005, february?

First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: Don't really remember. Probably happened in the Barrens though.

When you hit 60: Mid 2005, not entirely sure. I know I took forever to level back then.

Favorite guild you were in: The Industry/Months Behind (also MurderInc 2.0)

Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: No one specific. I always liked killing gnomes. I also liked going to Redridge and killing people until their level 60 friends showed up, then the real fighting started.

Favorite classic eredar moment: So many... they're more personal anecdotes rather than famous server events, I'll share a few:

-Pretty much every time I went to Blackrock Mountain was fun, especially when multiple guilds were fighting each other. I kinda wish we had had knockback spells back then, that would have been really great.
-I like how we had raids to random Alliance towns, not even the capitals. Raids on Astranaar, Lakeshire, stuff like that. Hastily flying to Crossroads from Org when someone in Trade chat said it was under attack was always fun too.
-Raiding MC/BWL/AQ with TIMB when I was like 13-14 years old was kinda funny looking back on it. I had to be really sneaky because I wasn't exactly supposed to be playing WoW at midnight back then. Rarely talked on vent because I didn't wanna wake my dad up. I think I was the youngest person in our raids but I'm not positive.
-Holding these inane "minigames" to pass the time while we were waiting to pull stuff in BWL (remember how much time in raids was sitting around waiting?). One of the main ones was "Link me an item and I will pick the one I like the most"- wildly subjective, I'm not even sure what I gave as rewards, if anything.
-One time in MC Rsknight (fellow hunter in TIMB) was mad that I was marginally ahead of him in DKP standings and he decided to try to kill me on Geddon by running into me when he was the bomb. I popped a fire resist potion and lived, he died and got DKP docked.
-Complete chaos of the AQ Gate opening, seeing everyone notable on the server in one small area at the same time was really neat
-Doing BGs with Jacko and hearing him tell stories like the one about how when he was first leveling he didn't know there were in-game maps for every zone so he would actually draw his own maps as he explored the areas.
-Once in AB with Jacko we all hid in the house at Farm from the very start of the game and let the alliance cap everything, and as soon as all of them got to farm we rushed out and killed them all, then 5 capped them while they were ressing and scrambling, confused at what had happened.
-Doing BGs with Limbs around Christmas and having him play Christmas With the Rat Pack over vent while we were killing stuff. Also Limbs yelling at people.
-I remember when blizz updated the graphics/took away the placeholders for T1 and T2, I was in Orgrimmar and I saw Elfantome (I think that was his name) showing off full Giantstalker. I hadn't seen any images ahead of time so I was in awe of how awesome he looked.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Main's name, class and race: Oakpaw, night elf druid (feral)

When you started playing: January 2, 2007

First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: I can't remember my first ganker's name, but it was in Ashenvale around level ~25 or so. But I do remember that Magarus was the first horde to /emote spam me with friendship in STV around level ~40. :D

When you hit 60: Don't remember. Some time in spring '07, I think. :C

Favorite guild you were in: Rainbow Pwnies, Twice the Raptor

Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Corpsella, Marcusxavier, Friction, Trix, Zeritual, Scremph

Favorite classic Eredar moment:
-Tanking 3 rogues in bear form .... And winning.
-Crossroads PVP wars
-Seeing a new @Globalwarmer thread on the forums, every day following the release of Isle of Quel'Danis. ;)
Edited by Oakpáw on 3/18/2013 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Main's name, class and race: Hados, BElf Palawin

When you started playing: Six months before BC came out. '07???

First ganker's name you remember, what level and where: I couldn't tell you. Globalwarmer always somehow managed to sniff me out though.............

When you hit 60: Several months after BC was released. I'm bad with dates. Not OG.

Favorite guild you were in: Guildjumper. :X I was in just about every one. Whiskey Brigade and Capital Vices were great though.

Favorite opposite faction to focus in PvP: Lafontaine. Hands down.

Favorite classic eredar moment: Wasn't around for many "moments", but /2 with Twinkle and all the other eredar shluts was fun. Emote flirting with alliance forum buddies in Shatt/Dalaran. Remember the LGBT Parade WICKED did? So hilar.

The game Xizta made? Never made it past level 3.

edit: BELF PRE BC OK
Edited by Hados on 3/21/2013 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]