Best players of each class?

44 Human Warlock
umm yeah actually.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/vengeance/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1149&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

.....there u go?

retard....

wth LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"TO THA TOP" Copyright © 2012 . All Rights Reserved.

:D Arilia and co
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hmm, u can't say someone is the best shammy or the best priest without taking into consideration of the different specs. Someone may be awesome as a feral druid yet suck at restoration. This list needs to cover more specs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
umm yeah actually.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/vengeance/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1149&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

.....there u go?

retard....

wth LOL

Once again its a sad day that 90% of ppl are human females. Sigh....Wtb more variety in race choice, oh wait emfh. My bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Look at other battlegroups, you'll see the racial isn't the be all and end all of PvP balance.

I just prefer human female, they have the best casting animations in the game, and armor/weaponry looks the best on them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Look at other battlegroups, you'll see the racial isn't the be all and end all of PvP balance.

I just prefer human female, they have the best casting animations in the game, and armor/weaponry looks the best on them.

While I agree that there are people out there that do roll fem human not for emfh, the majority of top pvpers do. Most battlegroups are dominated by humans, not always female but most are. In a fantasy game I get pretty damn bored fighting them all the time.

*Note: Not ALL but the majority. Skill-capped is an example >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Most battlegroups are dominated by humans, not always female but most are.

How'd you figure this? I'm fairly sure I've disproved this point made by several others, if you look at Nightfall and Bloodlust, you'll see that yes, Alliance/Human teams dominate these battlegroups.

However if you move to Stormstrike and Rampage, you'll see that Horde (Orc/Undead I presume) teams are dominating.

Then there are battlegroups with splits of 50/50, 60/40, 40/60 etc.

That's without even including the other region's battlegroups (EU/TW/KR, whatever etc.)

That aside, I can understand how you tire seeing Human after Human. If you've ever watched or participated in streams 2k-2200+ you'll notice even more repetitive patterns, where one team can compete against the same team for several hours and after trading a few wins/losses, they end up where they started, or just lower/higher =)
Edited by Arilia on 6/18/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
44 Human Warlock
ahh all these maths and statistics plz im in foundation maths people chill
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
How'd you figure this? I'm fairly sure I've disproved this point made by several others, if you look at Nightfall and Bloodlust, you'll see that yes, Alliance/Human teams dominate these battlegroups.

However if you move to Stormstrike and Rampage, you'll see that Horde (Orc/Undead I presume) teams are dominating.

Then there are battlegroups with splits of 50/50, 60/40, 40/60 etc.

That's without even including the other region's battlegroups (EU/TW/KR, whatever etc.)

That aside, I can understand how you tire seeing Human after Human. If you've ever watched or participated in streams 2k-2200+ you'll notice even more repetitive patterns, where one team can compete against the same team for several hours and after trading a few wins/losses, they end up where they started, or just lower/higher =)

I went and had a look at the top 10 rated teams in 3v3 per battlegroup. Now while I did say this was not always the case, the 2 realms u mentioned, plus a couple where there actually were different races, the majority IS female human. Have a look for yourself. I generally found that humans made up for half or more of the races. This is versus horde players and other alliance races

The exceptions obviously are shamans and druids. The horde to alliance ratio does definitely have more alliance teams, not that I'm saying horde is not represented however, the alliance teams that are there are dominated by human females. There are exception of dwarves/night elves. I would say that in the least 60% are human females, with some as high as 90% and the odd batlegroup where it is not.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

theres a team with 2410 rating...... and there on GUNDRAK!!!!!! =O

Finally the server has real Arena Pvp'ers, even tho its not my team im so happy for them and the server :)
Edited by Shamknîght on 7/27/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/27/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Shamknîght
theres a team with 2410 rating...... and there on GUNDRAK!!!!!! =O

They only came here for an easy glad i guess, then its back to their sever. . .
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Anyone who knows emphs, knows he xferrs to gundrak every xpac for no log in time and easy realm firsts, the pvp is just a bonus on such a dumb !@#$ battle grp
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
well if i get my computer fixed its game on for server first lvl 90 shaman! :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
07/30/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Shamknîght

Not really unless you have a second shaman on Gundrak already.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
07/30/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Emphxoxo

Not really unless you have a second shaman on Gundrak already.

I'l server change back to Fundrak few days before Mop is live.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
you can only be awarded realm firsts 60 days after an xfer...... thats why people come so early and prepare... stops mega guilds stealing raid firsts like adept did back in ulduar
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/gundrak/Tsava/achievement#15093

We got that FoS less than 2 months after transferring/leveling characters.. So it seems if you want a raid realm first you can just create a guild on the realm rather than transferring one?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]