Help, Razer Naga mouse not working!!!

85 Human Death Knight
Okay, so the problem is that my cursor is no longer moving. It's worked fine for 8+ months but now the cursor just sits in position and wont move with the mouse.

I've tried uninstalling drivers, reinstalling. Tried on a different computer with the same problem.
Cleaning it as well. I've contacted razer support, they immediately moved me to tier two. But since its labor day weekend they wont respond until tuesday at earliest. I no longer have my box or my receipt so even if they ask me to send it in i doubt they will do anything about it.

Anyone able to help?!?!?
Also everything else on the mouse works fine. The cursor just wont move with the mouse!

I might have to quit wow until i can afford another mouse!
Edited by Alitrius on 9/4/2011 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
tell tech support and get it RMA'd mine had the double clicking issue, dealt with it for about a year befor i finally rma'd it, sucked not having it for a few weeks but they sent a brand new one

nvm shoulda read it all, no more reciept um well, buy a new one i guess? or get a diff mouse froma diff company every razer thing ive gotten ended up having issues after a few months.
Edited by Kangaxx on 9/4/2011 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
damn. know of a cheap mouse with 12 buttons? I'm a college student with low income, so. blah
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
09/04/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Alitrius
damn. know of a cheap mouse with 12 buttons? I'm a college student with low income, so. blah

Nope.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Try a regular mouse, honest, it won't kill you.

Maybe.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Using a regular mouse will kill actually. In pvp especially. Might have to go back to pve. Since it requires no skill and all.
Edited by Alitrius on 9/4/2011 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You don't usually need to keep the original box or receipt to RMA hardware to a manufacturer. It's not like you're trying to return it to the store. They know they made it because nobody else does. You don't need to prove that it's actually a mouse of theirs.

A lot of companies are really awesome when it comes to replacements. EVGA has replaced a few graphics cards for me that have gone out way after their warranty ended, as a customary replacement because I'd never had to RMA it. I've never used Razer, because I don't really like their mice, but you ought to wait and see what they say.

Also, in the future, when possible, always keep your old mouse around (if it works). You never know when you might have to swap back for a while.

09/04/2011 06:54 PMPosted by Alitrius
Using a regular mouse will kill actually. In pvp especially. Might have to go back to pve. Since it requires no skill and all.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/devices/5750 is the mouse I use. Currently Logitech has a promotion going on for the next month that will give you half off any purchase from their site, so if you can find the promo code online, you could get that one for $35. They have some cheaper mice, but they're not as gaming oriented, and have far fewer buttons.
Edited by Araeya on 9/4/2011 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks. Hopefully you're right and I'll get a new one. If not oh well I guess.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Warrior
If its not moving, probably means the laser engine is no longer tracking or working properly. Check underneath, see if it needs to be cleaned? If not, the engine just might be going out. Naga works just fine without drivers too, mines been going strong for a year and a half now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Also.. title with cap locks = deleted thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yea, I'm till tuesday for a response. Tried cleaning it as well. I figure the lazer sensor is just not working
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
just getting serious mate.
got my 1750 achieve on my hunter, alitrius on tichondrius (actually hit 1853)
and my shammy would have been getting 2 k in the next few weeks...
Judging someone by their cover. Not a great start to friendship . I do still love you.
Edited by Alitrius on 9/4/2011 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I use a regular mouse and pull fine numbers in PvP. Just buy a cheap regular until you can save for a new razer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
using a regular mouse i had laying around the house atm. but its just not as fun.

and megamoomoo this is actually my least geared character
Edited by Alitrius on 9/4/2011 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]