Rare Enchant Recipes for Sale

100 Human Rogue
If you are trying to complete your enchanting book, here are two very rare drops: I'm looking for some serious gold. No trades

For Sale
Formula: Enchant Gloves - Herbalism: 0.01% drop rate, 20,000 gold
Formula: Enchant Gloves - Riding Skill: 0.4% drop rate, 10,000 gold

* Drop rates from wowhead.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
09/06/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Ishank

Just so you know, Formula: Enchant Gloves - Riding Skill is presently listed between 10,000 g and 30,000 g on other realm auction houses. The recipes may not be worth much in reality, but for enchanters who want to have all recipes in the game, they are rare drops and some people will pay large amounts of gold for something that has extremely low drop rates even if the recipes are pretty much useless. If they don't sell eventually, I'll be happy enough to learn them myself.
Edited by Aletiaa on 9/7/2011 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
she's actually not out of her mind for asking that much for somewhat useless enchant. The recipe itself is extremely rare, like she said, and if you've ever met a collector, you know people will pay exorbitant prices to complete their sets, especially since not many people will actually have the enchant nowadays since most people blow through the lvl 1-60 content in which it is droppable. Good luck with selling it..10k seems like a pretty fair price tbh.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Who you calling a she? I don't resemble that remark!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Look at the "Other Markets" charts:

Riding - http://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?realm=A-Kirin%20Tor&item=11226

Herbalism - http://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?realm=A-Kirin%20Tor&item=11151

You will see they often go for next to nothing, sometimes thousands. And very few are for sale across all US realms.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)