Getting PvP Back Into Drak'thul!

(Locked)

85 Human Priest
Hello there. I am rerolling onto this realm, for the simple fact, I have a few friends on the horde side, and I'm getting bored with Darkspear. I will be making a PvP Guild (If there isn't already a "big PvP guild here")! Whisper me if you'd like to get into RBG's etc etc when I get my character on Drak'thul to level 85. Thanks!
85 Human Priest
I'm planning on being horde, due to the lack of PvPer's on alliance, and the Role-playing on alliance. I plan on being a Blood Elf Holy Paladin, due to the sheer fact of there heals. I'm looking forward to getting a 2200 3v3 team together once I hit 85 and get full 371, I also planning on running RBG's to get 10 core people 2200. This is my hopes if all goes well. Thanks.
Role-playing on Alliance?
85 Human Paladin
I'm definitely interested in changing factions and joining you horde side Boredqt. Alliance pvp on drak'thul is a joke and its very hard to find rbg teams and arena teams. My main spec is ret and im working on my gear for offspec which will be holy. I also have dk on the way up. So yah let me know what you. I'm fairly new and would love to be a part of a pvp guild and learn how to compete at the top levels in RBGs and Arena. Thanks,

Obi
85 Human Priest
Seeing as there is a ton of Holy paladins already on Horde Side, im going to make a priest, something I'm very good at. I'll be making a toon, as soon as I get enough BoA from my 85 already on this realm (Alliance). I'll be makign a level 1 toon. I will be trolled because of my low level, but as you can see from this toon, I am pro :)
85 Human Priest
I'm definitely interested in changing factions and joining you horde side Boredqt. Alliance pvp on drak'thul is a joke and its very hard to find rbg teams and arena teams. My main spec is ret and im working on my gear for offspec which will be holy. I also have dk on the way up. So yah let me know what you. I'm fairly new and would love to be a part of a pvp guild and learn how to compete at the top levels in RBGs and Arena. Thanks,

Obi
Sorry man, I can't have people who aren't fully gemmed, and enchanted in my guild I'm starting up, sorry.
85 Human Priest
I'd definitely be down. If you decide to transfer for sure just post something here to inform me and I'll whisper you in game.

<-- flint
I'd definitely take you in the guild I'm making, your geared, your gemmed, your enchanted. Good job! Now I'm ready to see yous skill!
85 Human Priest
I might not re roll here, but, I'm not sure.
85 Human Paladin
Lol Boredqt. I'm missing 1 cloak enchant haha. Doesnt matter though glad I met you on drak'thul last night. Now I know who you really :0. I wish you luck on your journey to horde side. Horde beware boredqt is bandayde

Obi
1 Orc Rogue
Lol Boredqt. I'm missing 1 cloak enchant haha. Doesnt matter though glad I met you on drak'thul last night. Now I know who you really :0. I wish you luck on your journey to horde side. Horde beware boredqt is bandayde

Obi

Oh lawlz, heaven help you if you get a new piece of gear equip it and log out before gemming and enchanting. Someone might see your armory and then you'll forever be branded a baddie and doomed forever.
85 Human Paladin
lol i know right. i hope everyone thinks im a baddy for not having an enchant. bring it :)
85 Human Priest
um..I'm not Bandayde, I knew bandayde was a disc priest HUman from Drak'thul? Only because I have a 85 hunter on this realm.... I decided I'm coming over to horde, just finishing BoA grinding for a Disc priest I can lvl. Please disregard what was said by the guy who dosen't have alot of enchants... anyways...See you guys there..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]