Tribute to a friend

85 Worgen Hunter
RIP Samurcain, Knew you from Unrivaled and you were one of, if not the nicest person to ever grace this game.

you will be missed!
Edited by Osse on 9/8/2011 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Even though I didn't know him well personally I was still shocked to see this. There's an odd disconnect between the player in-game and the person behind the keyboard. Many (and I've been guilty of this too) can be oblivious to the fact that they're interacting with other real people. Not just a goblin hunter or a draenei priest or "that weird kid in guild," but real, true people with their own stories, their own struggles and wishes. That he touched the hearts of so many here speaks volumes of him as a person.

Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
-
Edited by Fallkonia on 5/20/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Never knew him personally, but he was one of the few Gladiators on Duskwood, so he had my respect. RIP
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I never got the opportunity to play with him but from what i heard he was amazing. I hope we are able to get something for him in game.

RIP Sam <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
wow.. unreal..
i hadn't spoke to him in a while but we sure did have some great times together, raided, pvp'd, did arenas with him.. he was one of the best players i've met and one of the most humble.. always had time for my nooby questions lol.. you will be missed!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Was blown away when I heard always looked up to him and really enjoyed playing with Sam. I think the tombstone somewhere would be a good idea, a NPC prolly isn't going to happen but he deserves it, you will definitely be missed man RIP.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'm gonna miss this guy. I remember all those times we'd stay up late doing arena with him and keetchup, and !@#$ talking on jembani. He was an amazing player, and an amazing friend.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I didn't know him personally, but he sounds like the type of player we all want to play with, and most importantly the type of friend we all long to have in our lives, a great person all around. So here's to an amazing player, friend, and person. May he Rest In Peace.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Didn't know him for long but he was a good guy he will be missed. RIP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
very sad to hear about his passing , he and nhio both helped me a ton with pvp on this guy and I really wish blizzard would make this request happen .
RIP sam
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I never really knew him but from what i see from all these posts is that he was a kind hearted person and a great friend to be with. I hope he can get a NPC or at least a gravestone in memory of him.

May he RIP
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I couldnt think of what to say when i heard it. Samurcain was one of the few people who took time out of their day and taught me a few things about pvp and arena, and even inspired me to pvp. We used to duel for hours in WOTLK and bg when i was horde.I truly miss him..
Rest in peace my friend, Sam
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Great player, even greater friend. I hope we can get something in-game for him. RIP Randy, you will be missed. <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
they make tribute to great players all the time. It is not unheard of.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I remember playing with dreamz in season 9. We use to play 2s and it was a great time. He would always show me tips on how to play and was very nice. it was great to know him and to play with him as well. RIP man you will be missed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]