[A] Mediocrity - Recruiting quality people.

89 Dwarf Priest
Mediocrity
Guild Level 25
Currently 2/7HM Firelands 10Man.
Guild Master: Caelii.
Officers: Baolach, Rhapsadie, Tassadar, Therosh, Hroth.

Mediocrity has roots on Medivh stretching back to TBC, where some of our older members raided with the original Revelation guild. We are a very tight-knit group, but will accept newcomers with open arms.

We are looking for a couple more quality PEOPLE to add to our raiding roster as we approach Heroic FL and beyond. Our ideology has always been that the person is far more important than gear.

The type of person we are looking for is:
Mature
Positive
Friendly
Hard-working
Always looking to improve.
Knows when to be focused, and when it's OK to joke around.

We understand that RL > WoW. We would like our raiders to have perfect attendance, but if you get some great tickets to a game/concert etc, then by all means go. If you have regular commitments (work, school) that would conflict with raiding, then you might not be a good fit with us.

We are a guild that will push into content as far as we can, without making it feel like work by wiping for 3 hours straight. What this means is that after we've cleared normal mode, we'll start pushing heroic mode but still allow enough time to clear normal mode every week. Given our raid schedule which is usually 3 hours/day for 2 days, we need everyone to be focused and performing well to accomplish this.

Our raid time is 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We raid current content on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Thursdays are used for previous tier heroics / old content / alt runs, or to continue progression if needed. Loot is done by /roll, MS>OS.

Current needs:

1 Tank (Any class)

We do not have any open DPS raid spots currently. If you play a DPS role and would still like to join, you would be raiding with our alternate group until a main raid spot opens up.

Having a good off spec is a bonus, but you should expect to play your main spec in raids 95% of the time.

If you like to make efficient use of yours and others time, have gear that is always gemmed, enchanted, and reforged before raids, and want to progress through current content without burning out, then we would love to have you.

Please apply at http://forum.freaklegion.com.
Edited by Hroth on 12/20/2011 11:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Somebody come tank with me!
I don't bite! (even though I'm a bear)... /bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Somebody come tank with me!
I don't bite! (even though I'm a bear)... /bump

You're a bear.

You tank things by biting them.

Don't lie to us. I know where you live.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bears block with their fase!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
buuuuuuuump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am looking for a relaxed raiding guild and noticed a bark on trade from crixis about your guild. I have a ilvl 359 resto/ feral tank druid and a holy/ret (soon to be prot when i get enough jp for gear) pally. I also have a friend that plays a hunter that is looking to do the current content stuff and the times posted for your raids would fit her schedule as far as i know.
I know it may take a while if we are invited into the guild, for us to raid. that is no problem as the guild we are currently in does not raid at all. We are both open minded about specs and regearing to get the most out of our toon/ gear and any insight or advice is welcome. Hopefully we can both be a benefit to the guild and be part of a working team.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Glad you're interested! Fill out the forum post and we'll be in touch.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I hope to find a tanking buddy... Somebody who knows what rage is and that a bear needs that red mana to survive...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
sadly I would come tank for you guys but, you have a no feral tank aloud policy..

I do have a frost dk dps.. ilvl 365

im 6/7 25 Hm experienced.. on my lock (which is on another server right now)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh we're not anti-bear right now... we just already have one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yo dogg, I heard you like bumps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
moar bumps for the bump gods
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
come on and do the bump de bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
there once was a bump named bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hump de bump! Come on you scallawags, where's the interest?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I herd u like bumpz so I put bumpz in yer bumpz so u culd bumpdedump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]