Wolrd PvP

90 Human Mage
It has come to my attention and im sure others and Blizz aswell but some of the Old World PvP (i.e.) Outlands that as i was lvling my new toon i found it rather annoying that i could not finish simple quest due to the my faction controlling the towers and have, hoping that the other faction would come take control so i maybe able to capture and complete my quest. I feel that a nice hotfix would be to allow them to go back to a neutral state over time to help with this small issue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
lmao ummm they do
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Not sure if the realm forums is the best place for this post... might want to take it to the general forums.

As far as the points that you make... those PvP objectives are fun. When I was leveling I took some time to hit those now and then, but now that I am max level I don't see much point in running back to outlands for them.

The Outlands World PvP quests themselves are certainly not mandatory... not completing them will not block your progress on a quest chain. I think the buffs they provide should be incentive enough for people leveling through to try to cap them and a "neutral drift" should not be needed.

If it's that much of an issue, you should consider playing the game with your world defense channel active... you'll get plenty of warnings any time those objectives are under attack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]