Plate Non-Engineering Goggles

14 Orc Mage
Do any of these exist?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
the only goggles I can think of right off hand that are not engineering are mail from ulduar.
Edited by Snarl on 9/10/2011 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't believe so. I believe the moral of the story is
Engineers > all
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
however if you are just looking for some to transmog, there are a few plate boe ones that still require engineering, but should be able to be transgmogged. of course we still don't know what the final rules will be exactly.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Mage
Yeah, just that with the rule of ''you must be able to equip it" I'd imagine you'd still require Engineering. Thanks though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/10/2011 06:56 AMPosted by Bloodydk
Engineers > all

Lies.
Edited by Slavitza on 9/10/2011 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
09/10/2011 07:06 AMPosted by Orcsicle
Yeah, just that with the rule of ''you must be able to equip it" I'd imagine you'd still require Engineering. Thanks though.

I'm still waiting to see how they enforce that rule, because I'm thinking that is more for things like a cloth wearing trying to change his robe into a plate vest or the other way around. I'm not sure if profession requirements will be made or not. Since none of us actually know we can only hope those restrictions only hold to things like that and of course tier pieces from other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dont know if this counts as goggles..

http://www.wowhead.com/item=31217

try that. i have farmed that, pretty easy with npc Scan.
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 07:29 AMPosted by Snarl

I'm still waiting to see how they enforce that rule, because I'm thinking that is more for things like a cloth wearing trying to change his robe into a plate vest or the other way around. I'm not sure if profession requirements will be made or not. Since none of us actually know we can only hope those restrictions only hold to things like that and of course tier pieces from other classes.
That example would be covered by the same-armor-type requirement. I think the "must be able to equip it" restriction was to keep mages from donning warlock tier or shaman donning hunter tier, etc. Although it could very well apply to engineer goggles too.
Reply Quote
I have found quite a few green and purple plate headpieces on the ah. They are usually called "Eye of the" or something like that, and are monocles, not goggles.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
cakey please explain yourself
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Mechanized Snow Goggles, Justicebringer 3000 Spec, Mayhem Projection Goggles, Hard Khorium Goggles for some... go on wowhead go to armor,plate, head, for specifications put in lvl 60-70 and there you go there are bunch in burning crusade for each type of gear wearer. cloth - plate
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Magni please explain yourself
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought the moral of the story was...

THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST THE SYSTEM! MAN!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mechanized Snow Goggles, Justicebringer 3000 Spec, Mayhem Projection Goggles, Hard Khorium Goggles for some... go on wowhead go to armor,plate, head, for specifications put in lvl 60-70 and there you go there are bunch in burning crusade for each type of gear wearer. cloth - plate

if you read the first post. NON-ENGINEERING plate googles. All of those listed are indeed, Engineering.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
nooooooooooooo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]