{H-RP-PvE/P}The Shadowdrum Tribe

90 Troll Priest
"Aww...Maxen-mon...! Joo be wun of mah favorite humans!" Smiles sweetly as she comes up, purring softly.

"Let de ol' womon keep de puppeh." Eyes Torean. "He beh sometin I wantin no pahts of. Damned mon alwehs beatin meh en de -face-."
Reply Quote
66 Orc Hunter
RUN, MAXEN! RUUUUUUUN!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
"See? De Tribal Muddah say Ah kin keep et. Ah take guud care uv de mutt. Feed et, watah et, slice off et's ears foh mah voo-" She gives a shifty eyed glance to the side.

"What Dis 'ole ladee mean ta say es dat she take verrrrrrra guud care uv 'er pets."
Reply Quote
You shall not be slicing off my ears lady troll, BUT I can share my brandy with you...trolls drink brandy right?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The "I totally should have gone to bed three hours ago" Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/29/2011 10:21 PMPosted by Torean
You shall not be slicing off my ears lady troll, BUT I can share my brandy with you...trolls drink brandy right?

"Mmmph. Ah tink 'bow et." She squints looking at the worgen with a critical eye. "Ah thought. Brandee be 'sept'uhbul. But Ah still require mebbe uh paw or uh tongue..."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Right now I wish I had a grilled cheese sandwich. That would be SOOOOO tasty...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This is the "I should have gone to bed HOURS ago" BUMP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
*hipbump*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Cute and fluffy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
ITS SO FLUFFEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
7 Troll Shaman
Ill join but so i haft to be at least level 20 OK ill level just put me in the guild and ill level and do some stuff when i'm level 20. By the way i see you guys every day at the troll starting zone mon.
I came her from this game named something like river some then.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
*pokes with a steek*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
For a second there I thought you poked it with a steAk. I was all.. "NOOOOO Not the steak! Gimme! Om nom nom."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump! =]
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Afternoon Bumpage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]