New guild transfering Horde side killed rag

1 Orc Warrior
we are looking to transfer to this server and are currently in the need for 1 tank and raid heal prefer resto druid we are 7/7 expierenced and come from area 52 which is in the top 30 of realm progression. Even if you arent one of these and you are interested please post here we will be pusing progression we usually raid tues wed thurs and monday the hours will be somewhere between 7-11pm est
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
AT
Being completely honest here. As a 4 night raid guild with slightly under average progression coming to this server is a bad idea especially seeing as you are going horde. If you haven't yet finalized this move I would highly suggest picker a different server with more opportunities to recruit and become better because this server can't offer you that.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Um... good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/10/2011 04:38 PMPosted by Conz
Being completely honest here. As a 4 night raid guild with slightly under average progression coming to this server is a bad idea especially seeing as you are going horde. If you haven't yet finalized this move I would highly suggest picker a different server with more opportunities to recruit and become better because this server can't offer you that.

Just want to add my 2 cents onto what Conz pointed out; coming from a horde-side perspective. There are about 8 guilds that have rag down; with 5 out of those 8 already progressing into heroic content. The Horde side PvE player-base is pretty much stretched to its limit to support those few guilds, making any form of recruitment a very big chore. This server places a hug emphasis on PvP, and doesn't have many PvE geared players looking for a guild at the moment...That being said; if you do end up server Transferring, feel free to hit me up in game for anything that you might be in need of!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]