LF Resto Druid/Shammy 6/7 FL 7-10pm PST Raids

85 Night Elf Druid
Our guild is in need of a new member for our 10-man raids. We are a dedicated 10-man raid guild and we have only one raid team. Due to group balance, the best fit would be a Resto Shaman or Druid.

Prior experience and gear are helpful, but we also want someone who will fit in well with our group. Our members are often loud and vulgar, and it's not abnormal for some of us to play while less than sober when we aren't doing progression. That being said, we are 6/7 in firelands, downed BoT and BWD, went 11/12 HM in ICC and got our drakes, earned Starcaller and our drakes in Ulduar. The majority of us have been playing together since the middle of BC, a few of us have been together since WoW began.

Raid days are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7pm PST to 10pm PST.

Due to the small roster we keep, we need someone who can have close to 100% raid attendance. While most guilds like to keep alternates and casuals around, we don't. We love raiding and we have a great deal of fun doing it. We used this method throughout Wrath and we rarely had problems with it. We prefer finding a pug to compensate for emergencies rather than having our people spending the day wondering if they'll be sitting that night.

If this sounds like the kind of guild you're looking for, please log into Alleria and send a tell to Nyari or Fuzzums. (Or just respond here and I'll find you.) We will be doing Vent interviews with interested parties
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
1) He/she/it has a cool name

2) He/she/it has a cool spec

3) Nelf chicks have the /bounce

I've never been called an "it" before. I am flattered! But srsly... F your /bounce. It's all about the 2% dodge, baby!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]