The Broken Doll (Farewell address)

90 Blood Elf Warrior
You have been truly amazing in all of this Dara, I'm really happy that I've been able to be a part of this entire thing.

I love you lady!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Someone animated an ending of the doll event. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123368393
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/10/2011 09:18 PMPosted by Dalavesta
Who would've guessed!

^^; Good time to point out someone told you in the first week it was me!

:p I joined Thursday, so it was just me figuring it out from reading the forums and such.

Anyway. I wanted to say this soon, before the feeling of awesomeness wore off. This is basically what I said in vent last night but repeating it anyway :3 You guys have given me the first and best RP I ever experienced on Moon Guard. I transferred around March and have not roleplayed since, despite wanting to and thinking about putting this character in roleplay guilds. It just never happened. I saw people's MRPs about the Broken Doll and got curious, looking on the forums. I spent hours reading the posts on the forums and fell in love with the plot and characters. I wanted to join, but I was scared. Finally, Wednesday I worked up the balls and asked Dalavesta in-game if I could still join. Began a bit of tentative IC investigating and got on Thursday to a letter.

Since Thursday, I have had the best time. I cannot even describe how amazing you all have been. I have made so many friends, ones I will never lose. I'm not scared to RP anymore, and I even got to roleplay and speak with my Moon Guard idol, Miss Dalavesta herself. This has been so incredible for me, and I love each and every one of you so much for making this experience so wonderful. I cannot wait to keep roleplaying with all of you, even rolling alts and joining others guilds.

Broken Doll has truly made me come out of my roleplaying shell and made me know I am good enough for Moon Guard. I thank you all so much, and I cannot wait until our next encounter.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Archimkazile quietly left the climactic scene, his leather jack-boots clacking stoically upon the ancient crypt cobblestones. She had fooled him. As he had fooled her.

Or did he? It did not matter now. It was done. Wherever the Lady was now she was well beyond his immediate reach.

The Dwarf Magus slipped past the gathered warriors and wizards and disappeared into one of the snaking passage-ways that riddled the catacombs. As he silently plodded through the abysmal corridors who could not help but feel something. Something he had believed to have been purged from his being after his unfathomable torture. Something he had thought to have been burned from his very soul. Engulfed by those hellish fires that plague him still.

Pity. Remorse. He wished to have been with her. To have aided her. The very idea felt alien to him. It spat it the face of everything he had done. Everything he had become.

But still...he felt so.

Miss Dalavesta had been a mere oddity to the Dwarf. An odd, naive simpleton who dabbled in affairs that Archimkazile had believed to have been well beyond her understanding, let alone reach. But that contemptible fascination had turned into genuine intrigue as he grew to understand her and the devious mind that guided her.

A mind with so much potential...wasted. Utterly wasted on the Old Gods. The "All Mighty Idiots." The parasites that turned Torhelm Searaxe into this creature. This Archimkazile.

Stonesearer.

As these thoughts raced through his mind Torhelm could feel another force overcoming his emotion. It was the hate. The hate that drove him. Fueled him. Destroyed him. Tortured him.

And finally set him free after three-hundred years. Three-hundred years of unfathomable pain. His immortal soul set alight by the fires...always the fires...burning him...

Burning him still.

With one swift movement Torhelm cast aside his amber monocle. The illusionary item burst into a puff of fire and smoke as it left his form. Soon his entire body was set alight. Finely tailored cloth and noble trinkets all burning bright in the dimly lit crypt. Yet as every bit of him was burning the Dwarf marched steadily onwards. His pace furious and absolute.

Everything. Everything must be accelerated. My patience has turned to idleness. I must reach my maximum soon. The process must be completed. I must be whole again. I must.

Torhelm Searaxe--no--Archimkazile was engulfed fully now. A flaming specter blazing onwards through the tunnels. And within this raging fire something began to materialize. Some ghastly form taking shape. Revealing itself fully in all its terrible grandeur.

An ashen skull. Wreathed in elemental blue flame. A fleshless face--glaring--hating--burning.

Revenant.

Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
I had fun. Thank you again for putting this together. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How exciting!

Before this event, I was pretty much just lurking in the background, not knowing anyone. And now, I'll go back to lurking in the background but knowing a few people! I'm glad I was given the opportunity to play a small part in this RP.

...I'll miss the daily letters, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Epic RP was epic.
http://imageshack.us/f/842/wowscrnshot091011234310.jpg/
Reply Quote
Whelp the Broken doll events are over...all I can say is ALL HAIL TOREAN! THE NEW DRAGON SLAYER! As well as Demon Slayer
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
That reminds me...so many screenshots to upload o.o
Reply Quote
Had a lot of fun, honestly. Even though I joined it midway through, and only made it to a few meetings, and was basically just infantry to kill things, it was interesting. It definitely changed everyone ICly, including a pawn like Khrose. Thanks for it, appreciate it.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
What an amazing journey we've had. Thank you, and everyone else involved.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
The Fall of Tadkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAIrj_Vqdfc

Just pretend Terenas is actually a gnome. One of you Alliance guys can fight over who gets to be Tirion.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warrior
Reading these reactions, i'm really sad that i can't force myself to roll another alliance character to save my life, it looks like some really high quality rp is going on over there :)
Edited by Caelestros on 9/10/2011 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The Fall of Tadkins

Just pretend Terenas is actually a gnome. One of you Alliance guys can fight over who gets to be Tirion.

Tadkins has already fallen a handful of times. :| you have an obsession over falling.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
The Fall of Tadkins

Tadkins has already fallen a handful of times. :| you have an obsession over falling.

I think this is the only time she's *officially* died.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

I think this is the only time she's *officially* died.

*hugs tags*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
fff

not sure what to do with riverfang after the event
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]